Between Agony and Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Rebekah is always satisfied, even if her subs aren't.
1.4k words
4.42
26.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't one incident that stood out in Rebekah's mind. It was not a singular act that she wanted to brand into Victor's body and burn into his psyche with fear. It was more like a rage that expressed itself in violence. Don't play when you're angry. Don't play when you're not thinking straight. Responsible platitudes of the bdsm community had fallen on deaf ears. It was precisely when Rebekah was angry that she wanted to play. It was only when a vendetta surged through her veins and crackled and sparked in her fists and her nails that she wanted to cause pain. She wanted to bring the ocean crashing down over her, through her, into another person. In the brimming of impolite emotions, better saved for your therapist's office or a punching bag than a real person, well, therein lay peace.

Rebekah opened the scissors and ran the sharp edge along Vince's inner right thigh. She pressed the blade over the indentations she'd left with her teeth, hard enough so he'd feel the sharp sensation, but not enough to break skin. Yet. Rebekah watched her hands to make sure she didn't cut him accidentally. If there was blood, it would be on purpose.

Vincent tried to jerk his leg away from her, but the taut bondage tape didn't have any give. His muscles strained and shifted under her grasp but there was nowhere to get away.

"Stay still," Rebekah warned without looking at him. She continued to watch the blade trace the teeth marks. "Wouldn't want to cut you before I'm ready." Only when Rebekah was absolutely certain that Vaughn had stopped moving did she slide the blade of the scissors higher up on his thigh and onto the sensitive ring of skin around his asshole.

The cat toy jingled. Rebekah's eyelashes fluttered up in time to watch Vaughn carefully holding the ball, trying to drop it from between his tied hands without moving any other muscle in his body. He was likely afraid she'd cut him by mistake, and in such a sensitive area.

Rebekah withdrew the scissors from between his legs slowly and tossed them off the bed. She held her hands up with a grin as if to show she was unarmed.

Victor blinked, once, twice, and then after several long seconds closed his fingers back around the cat toy to hold it in place. She'd found his edge.

"Good," Rebekah purred. "Wouldn't want to end play before I let you have some fun." The lie seemed to do the trick. V-whatever visibly settled back into the bed, muscles held up only by the duct tape rather than strain.

"Since you've been so good," Rebekah said, easing off the bed. "I'll let you see a little more." She unbuckled her spiked belt and slipped it out of her belt loops. Rebekah pulled her pants down to reveal a tight black thong straining over her wet pussy. Rebekah slipped out of her heels and pant legs. Her eyes lingered on the heels, the pointed spikes a waste on the ground. She could always put them back on later. Victor had already forgotten about the heels. Attached to Rebekah's thong was a pair of garters holding up thigh high black fishnet stockings that matched the shirt over her bra. Rebekah turned around to grace V-whatever with a view of her round ass and the string of the thong clutched between her ass cheeks. Rebekah ran a hand up her left cheek, letting her ass rise and fall with a sexy little bounce. When she turned around she was biting her lower lip and staring at him consideringly.

"I think it's time for a little more intimate contact," she said.

Rebekah strode confidently back towards the bed and climbed onto it. Without warning she mounted Victor's face. She kept her crotch inches above Victor's face, giving him a perfect up close view of her wet pussy lips pushing against the thin black fabric. Rebekah faced the wall and braced herself by placing her hands on the the bed frame. Within seconds she traced her hands down the bondage tape to Victor's restrained arms. Rebekah closed her hands around his hands, trapping them between her palms so it would be impossible for him to drop the cat toy. Rebekah felt the drool pooling at the edge of his gag smearing across her inner thigh. She imagined the slick sensation Vince's tongue would have made had he not been gagged, flicking across her clit and worshipping her pussy, and she shuddered. Trapped beneath her legs Victor shuddered in response as well. She glanced over her shoulder and laughed at the sight of his dick, red and straining for attention. It was better this way. So much better.

Rebekah lowered her pussy those last few inches so she was sitting directly on top of Vince's face. The ball gag was hard between her pussy lips and was an interesting sensation. Slowly Rebekah ran her pussy against the ball gag, feeling it turn and twist against her thong. The movement of the gag and her slow administrations pushed aside her thong every now and then, dripping the ball with the wetness of her pussy. She felt Victor stiffen the moment he tasted her. He let out a groan.

"Even though you're definitely not good enough to fuck me," Rebekah goaded him, "you can earn being able to lick my pussy." She paused, trapping him there between her thighs, and completely engulfed by the moist smell. "If I decide you're good enough to play for a little without the gag."

The ball gag vibrated against Rebekah's clit as V-whatever tried to respond.

Rebekah slid herself backwards so she was sitting on Vaughn's chest and slapped him as hard as she could. The palm of her hand tingled with the raw sensation. Rebekah closed her fist and punched him for the next blow. Although she'd hit him lower on the jaw these last two times, Rebekah was betting he'd have some visible marks by the end of the session. You couldn't really help stupid. "I told you not to talk," Rebekah said with a laugh. By the end of any play session she usually got a few good hits in. Get a guy's dick to rise and most of them lost all memory of the rules. Hard and fast was the only way to make the lesson entertaining.

V-whatever lay perfectly still. He stared at her with blank and perfectly expectant eyes. Rebekah patted the side of his face. "Good boy," she said with a mocking tone. She didn't miss the way he flinched from her touch. She ran her knuckles down the side of his face, admiring her work.

"Now where were we before you rudely tried to speak?" Rebekah said, mounting his face once again. "Oh right, you were being a chair." This time she turned in the opposite direction and placed her hands on his chest. She sat down on his face and locked her thighs around his head. The glide of the ball gag was obtrusive and friction against her clit.

Rebekah forced her hips down, smothering Vince's face and smushing his nose against her dripping pussy. Five seconds went by. Then ten. At fifteen Victor shoved his head to the side to breathe. Rebekah forced her hips down and continued to block off his air. Victor jerked his hands, probably hoping to physically remove her, but the duct tape held firm. He still should have been able to hold his breathe, but it was possible he was getting claustrophobic.

Thirty seconds of panicking, thrashing, and Rebekah still didn't let off. She laughed softly to herself, although with her thighs crushing into his ears, Vince wouldn't have heard.

Forty-five seconds and the cat toy jingled. Rebekah smirked. So V-whatever was announcing an edge. She continued pressing onto his face as if she hadn't noticed.

Sixty seconds and the jingling got louder. Vince shook the cat toy in his hands.

Rebekah bucked her hips into Victor's face and ground against the ball gag, using the friction against her clit to bring herself to a shuddering orgasm.

She reached the edge and gasped, digging her fingernails into the skin of Victor's chest. With increased vigour as she rode the wave of her first orgasm of the session Rebekah bucked her hips into Victor's face, continuing to smother him with her pussy, and drowning out the distant sound of the jingling cat toy with her breathy moans...