Between Dream and Fantasy

Story Info
Fantasies of her lover lull her to sleep.
1.7k words
3.15
17.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarini
Sarini
1 Followers

Abby quietly pressed the lid of her laptop down, feeling the tiny latch snap into place with a sigh. Her fingers trailed idly over the cool surface, not yet willing to relinquish her grip. If she had her way, she'd have stayed up for several more hours with her stories, but there was a big day awaiting her in the real world, and she knew she'd need her sleep. Besides, she'd finished the story about the creative writing major – what the author had completed so far, in any case – and that was what she had really come for.

Her fingers stilled in their gentle caress of the computer's surface as she remembered the story she'd just been reading. That final, intense scene – the first in six chapters to show any real sexual action. Unusual, perhaps, for a story on Literotica, generally overwhelmingly populated by short, explicit encounters, but Abby found she preferred the subtler stories. Not to necessarily mean tamer, for she had a streak of fascination with BDSM, but the ones that included aspects of character-building and plot that were so often overlooked by the seedier "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" variety of... well, of smut, if she were to use the proper term for the material.

A little shake of her head helped to jerk Abby back into reality and she leaned over to carefully slide the notebook-sized computer under the edge of her bed, safe from errant feet in the bleary-eyed near-dawn she'd be awakening to in no more than four hours. Stretching back on the queen-sized bed, she snuggled down into the warm comforter and let her mind drift across the events of the day, as it so often did in those precious moments before sleep would come. The thread of her thoughts circled lazily, homing in on the face of her lover, as it so often did when allowed free choice of subjects. What would he be doing now, at this time of night... Or more interestingly, what would he be doing if he were here, lying beside her in the darkness, watching the barely-visible glittering of her half-open eyes?

A small smile passed across her face as a vivid flash of him flared beneath her eyelids. For a moment, she could almost see him there, a dim silhouette in the night, blue eyes softly shining into her green ones, his ever-charming grin lighting his face against the darkness. Her heart skipped a beat at the imagined sight. He didn't admit to believing it, but he was a mighty fine specimen of a male, if she did say so herself. It was amazing how easily he could take her breath away, especially with that wonderful smile of his. No, not even smile, smile wasn't the right word. What he had was most definitely a grin. A charming, adorable, mischievous, ready-to-pounce-and-tickle, couldn't-possibly-be-resisted-by-anyone-with-estrogen grin.

Again she smiled into the darkness, moving her right hand slowly across the soft sheets, thumb curving inward in an imaginary caress of his jaw line. In her mind, the expression on his face changed, losing just a touch of its boyish playfulness in exchange for something deeper, fiercer, stronger. Abby gulped automatically as his eyes took on the intense look she remembered so well from past encounters – hard to believe her imagination was quite this good sometimes – and for a moment there was an echo of his voice in her ears, an echo of the low half-grunt, half-moan that she knew meant he had reached his climax. It always pushed her over the edge along with him, creating a strong mutual orgasm – something that she had never experienced before but was enjoying immensely with him.

Abby fluttered her closed eyelids, feeling her nether muscles twitch at the echoed sound. Typically, males were supposed to be the ones turned on by the noises of their partners, but Abby had found something highly erotic about the few mild vocalizations she'd experienced. There was something intoxicating about the deep, quiet sounds, so different from everyday life. It felt like a secret, and a power. Something that only she could draw out, something revealed to her in her lover's most vulnerable moments, when the passion overtook him and he could no longer restrain his voice. In any case, it was something that she stored up and treasured, the echoes of memory clear and potent in her ears at times like these.

Her dream, absentmindedly paused to allow her musings, glided into motion again as his dream-self leaned in to brush his lips slowly across hers. She felt a damp spot spreading between her legs – both in the dream and in reality – as she leaned eagerly into his kiss. Her hand tightened, the fabric of the sheet under her fingers transformed in her mind to be his stubble-roughened skin, warm and firm against her touch. With the fluid grace only truly possible in dreams, his whole body slid up against hers, and her mind quickly retrieved the appropriate warmth and pressure out of memory.

"Mmmmmmm, Kevin..." The words were the mere breath of a whisper in the night, but Abby was wholly consumed by her fantasy now, her breath quickening as she felt his hardness against her, the contact just firm enough to provide stimulation for her clit and set her heart to fluttering in her chest. She rolled onto her back, pulling him with her and wrapping her arms tightly across his broad shoulders in her mind. Once again her questing lips found his and they locked into a deep kiss, their tongues meeting and pressing in a way that set her hips to rocking of their own accord. Somewhere in the distant portion of her mind that reality had been relegated to, one hand slipped under the waistband of her loose pajama pants, the physical pressure heightening the passion of her fantasy.

They were naked now, and she felt his chest pressing against hers, heating her hardened nipples as her ragged breath served to enhance the contact. The evidence of his desire for her was setting fire to her below the waist, rubbing and pressing and tempting her as she rocked her hips yet harder, willing him to finally slip inside of her even as she came ever closer to satisfying her own need simply from this tormenting touch.

Abruptly, he pushed himself up away from her, lifting his upper body with a flex of muscle that made her heart give another little shudder. Then his eyes were staring down into hers, the intensity housed in them stilling her breath and burning deeper into her memory. With a gasp, she felt him slip into her, reveled in the amazing feeling of cock in pussy; the dream-Abby closed her eyes with a slow, temporarily-satisfied exhalation of pleasure. He held the pose a moment, pulling at the muscle that made him jump inside of her, forcing a tiny giggle from her throat. A couple of slow thrusts had her driven wild, and when he pulled out of her after only a few moments, she didn't waste time being surprised.

With a sound in her throat almost resembling a growl, she pressed him into the bed on his back and straddled him, supported on her hands and knees but angled low to press the full of her sex into his. Her eyes flashed green at him, almost as if daring him to retake his dominance, but of course he did nothing of the sort. A few twists of the hips and her lips curved into a smile, one hand deftly reaching between them to guide him into place. A ragged sigh escaped her lips as she settled herself down over him, gazing with half-lidded eyes at his tanned form. His hands flew to her hips as she went into motion, guiding her, pressing her ever harder, faster, exhaling sharply with every jerk of her hips to meet his.

Her arms buckled against the bed and she struggled to maintain the pose, caught somewhere between the incredible angle offered by her upright seat and the lure of his lips, out of reach of her kisses. Through a drugged haze, she gazed down at him, trying to concentrate on his face through the sensation pounding in her hips, vaguely aware of him watching her, aware of the strange expressions that must be on her face and hoping with every coherent thought that he was as attracted to her as she was to him.

A tiny gasp escaped her lips as he thrust deep into her, his fingers digging into her hips to stop her automatic upward motion. In one swift movement, he rolled himself on top of her, pressing her down into the bed and twining his fingers through hers possessively. As the motion of his hips began again, rapidly increasing in speed and power, she felt her eyes close forcefully against the sheer sensation. Cliché though it may be, this was her favorite position, and the friction and pressure of his thrusts were almost more than she could take. With a sharp intake of air, she felt the first strong orgasm shuddering through her body. A drawn-out O-shaped moan, combined with the spasms of her body, alerted him to her state and he responded by increasing his pace yet again, spawning a new series of violent shakings in what was rapidly becoming one long orgasm. Through the intensity of the waves spanning her body, she ripped her eyes open to see his brow furrowing in what she had come to recognize as a warning sign. The thought of him being so close to his own climax spurred her on, and she redoubled her panting moans, clutching him to her with a force that she feared would leave marks. Soon she heard his answering groans, spawning in her the strongest orgasm by far. The muscles in her legs clenched and unclenched as one massive shiver traveled upwards through her entire body, each piece of her tightening around him and then loosening its grip in turn.

As the effects of her pleasure slowly receded, his weight and warmth on her chest faded alongside it, leaving her panting softly to herself, alone in her bed. Eyelids fluttering wearily, she drew her hand slowly back up to the bed alongside her before allowing herself to relax, summoning images of his cuddling her as she lulled herself into an exhausted sleep, finally bridging the gap between dream and fantasy.

Sarini
Sarini
1 Followers