Between Fae and Foe Ch. 08

Story Info
The Valley of Honoria and Serene.
2.8k words
4.67
11.5k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnlyJaded
OnlyJaded
17 Followers

I'm so sorry for the delay and so grateful for all the support that the readers have continued to extend to me. No excuses except a major Writer's block initiated because of exams. Hopefully, the next installment will not take so long. Please continue reading and supporting my work through your votes and feedback. Jaded!

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Ada'an.... Ada'an..."

Ada'an struggled to shake off the darkness that was clouding his senses, opening his lids with great effort as if they were leaden down with heavy weights. He came to slowly, feeling an unbearable weakness in his limbs, and the most colossal of headaches.

"A little "hung over", my Prince?"

The cold tone had Ada'an turning his head to look at Ah'veel, who stood near him. And yet, could not bring him-self to answer which had the Elder's eyes flicker with worry. As Ada'an turned his head away again, he noted dispassionately that he was in one of Ah'veel's own chambers; clear white domes and arches gilded in brilliant blues and silvers to match the eiderdown that covered him.

"Ada'an..."

Softer now, Ada'an could hear the undertone of concern but was unable to address it. His mind was suddenly flooded with images of what had happened. The last thing he remembered was Sarah's eyes flashing with cold triumph as she rode him, pulling his power from him, helpless under the magic of her body squeezing him like a vice, holding him within and finally that chilling yet seductive laughter that echoed even as he collapsed.

"It wasn't Sarah, anymore Ada'an. The faemoré are too cruel to be thought of by the name that you identified what they were."

"It was Sarah's body that held me, my lord. Her hands branded my skin where they touched, and her eyes that blazed with fire and burned me."

"You know better than that my Prince because you know more of the faemoré to make such trivial a judgment."

Ada'an jerked up from the rest, a hand going to hold his head, a curse erupting from him but preferring to remain upright and his tone was harsh, rough with the remnants of pain and the conflict of emotions within him. He was remotely aware that he had been fed power from other fae to revive him. Being a prince did have privileges including the fact that his strength had allowed him to survive rather than turn to dust but he was still weak and his emotions still too raw for him to be objective about the whole chain of events.

"I thought she was stronger than that!! She could have fought it. You, yourself had said that her mortal half was strong enough to sustain her, yet at the first opportunity she gave into that hunger to become a beast."

"And who gave her that opportunity Prince Ada'an?"

The cold rejoinder made Ada'an still as he watched Mo'ho'gra walk into the chamber, those eyes so much like Sarah's blazing with fury.

"My lord..."

"Silence! You, who apparently should have known better allowed that essential, male element of you govern any and all good sense you might have had knowing what you did of the faemoré and the containment itself."

"And of course, my Lord you would know all about that essential male element that destroys good sense. After all, that is how your daughter came to be!"

A sudden crack filled the air as Mo'ho'gra's fingers raised, lightening sparking from them as he raised them towards Ada'an who now stood braced by the bed, his head held high, his silver eyes gleaming with red, hot temper...

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

It had worked better than she had expected. Her gold dress in tatters and her hair wild and loose around her face caught the wind even as she stood on the incline looking down into the valley; a valley that was now smoldering with dusty remains of faes; mostly the Council's guard that had chased her for two days; as she had sneaked around the town, learning what she could and feeding when she felt a little weak although the Prince's power had been enough to sustain her for longer, she was using that strength sparingly.

On the third morning she had headed towards the outer edge of Honoria, an area that was home to nomadic tribes of the fae who were involved in occasional uprisings against the Council. Altering her glamour to erase some of the harshness from her face and bruising the skin along one arm and her face, she had turned towards the valley that was home to some of the fiercest of the faes. A few tears and a fearful refusal to tell them why the council was hunting her were reinforced by the guard's directive that they had to return the prisoner to the Council at the earliest and convinced enough of the Fae to take up arms.

She turned now to watch as they came up the incline towards her, headed by the tall, dark haired, dark eyes fae the called Ma'heer.

"It will not be long before more of the Council Guard descends upon us. Tell us why we have placed ourselves in their path for you?"

"My name for the present is unimportant. What should matter is that the council now regards me... us as the enemy. They offer no justifications and no reasons for their actions. They believe me to be a threat because I preferred to rise in one of their meetings and tell them what I think of their submission to mortal whims and protection."

"The mortals have as much a right to life as we do!"

Ma'heer was beautiful to look at with his dark hair flowing to the waist and equally dark eyes flashing like gems from a hard face that was all planes and angles. She knew that if she had him on her side, her vision would come to bear fruit with a little more ease.

The creature schooled her features into an expression of sympathy, empathy emanating from every pore of her slender body as she looked at him.

"I'm certain, Ma'heer but surely not at the expense of our freedom and our way of life? Isn't that what you fight against? My only crime was to state this in front of the council and look what they've done to me."

As she looked at the uncertainty flash in his eyes, she stepped forward, placing a hand gently on his face, feeling him stiffen as he looked down at her even as she took his hand to place it on the bruised side of hers.

"Look Ma'heer at how the council treats its own now. Look at how you and your people despite belonging to it have been forced to hide and move all the time and tell me if you think I'm wrong."

Ma'heer stepped away from the touch to look back at his people who were now whispering amongst themselves. He knew where their sympathies would lie and one look at his adviser proved it and he turned back to look at the fae who stood before him. Her eyes gleamed with an iridescent gold, her pride and power apparent in her stance despite the torn robes, her hair long and gloriously free in the wind.

"We need to rest and will decide on this later."

The creature paced in the tent that she had been given, roughly the size of a room, lined with furs with feather bedding arranged at one side, her thoughts in turmoil.

This was not going well. It should have taken an instant for that fae to make his decision. I cannot move forward if I do not have his...

A whisper of a sound behind her had her turning around to see Ma'heer standing at the entrance of the tent.

"May I come in?"

"It's your land, my lord."

Ma'heer walked into the canopied tent keeping his eyes on the slim figure even as he lowered onto one of the furs, leaning back with his legs before him.

"You want my people and I to effectively rise against the council when we don't even know your name?"

"I think my cause is justified to fight for even without a name."

"Surely we need something to trust...?"

She suddenly spun away to walk to the other end of the tent frustration and anger in every line of her body.

"You have no cause to believe me. Why should you? And perhaps you've done enough. Your people saw me come into your land with the forces of the council behind me, alone and hunted and saved me. But this is not over. We are the fae. We are magic and hold more power in our fingers than the entire mortal world holds in their lives and yet for their protection, we have acceded to impose limits on our movement? I am not going to stand for this anymore, whether I have somebody with me or not. I thank you for your trouble and will leave at first light."

Her eyes closed over the gleam of eyes as bright as the sun, as she felt the warmth of a fur-lined cloak around her and the strength of the hard body behind her back; and kept them lowered even as she felt Ma'heer turn her around and lift her chin with one hand.

"You have us, my beautiful one. How can I deny one so strong and so lovely? Look at me!"

She opened her eyes, watching as he leaned closer, his dark hair falling to brush to her cheek, so close that she could feel his breath upon her lips.

"Now, tell me your name."

"Sar... Serene", losing her name within the heat of his mouth closing upon hers, hearing the whispers of the people in the background and fought the urge to draw on the power she could feel within the fae whose body was holding hers so close even as she felt the mortal soul within her respond to the tenderness of the lips sipping upon hers.

"Serene"

His lips hot and his whisper hoarse with need as they slid over her jaw and down over her neck, a surprised whimper leaving her throat as she felt his teeth graze the tender skin there.

"Take me, Ma'heer."

For a moment, she felt his still, wondering if it was too much too soon but let her triumphant laughter stream out as she felt him lift her up, and his mouth closing on hers in rough demand, his tongue thrusting into the moist cavern within, tangling with hers, even as he lowered her to the bedding.

His hands moved to her shoulders, seeking to untie the ribbons there but she arched against him, her legs opening and lifting against his thighs pressing her heat against his hardness; her hands going into that glorious thick hair, pulling his head back so he could see the lust in her eyes.

"Now, Ma'heer. Love me later... For now, take me..."

A rough growl erupted from the aroused fae above her and she felt his strong hands wrench at the gown she wore, pushing it up past her knees, the feel of his palm hot and calloused marking the tender skin of her thighs even as he pressed her legs higher against him, reveling in the groan that left him as his hands touched her bare core, weeping and warm for him. He gritted his teeth as he roughly shoved 2 long, broad fingers into her warmth, feeling her inner muscles clenching at him as he started to saw them in and out of her.

"Like this, Serene?"

"Yes Ma'heer... Exactly like this. Hard, impatient and rough. Thrusting into me because you can't help it; can't stop! Taking me, fucking me as if I belonged to you!"

Her words blasted away the last vestiges of his control and she felt a smile curve her mouth as she felt his hands pulling at his own clothes and then he was there between her thighs, long and hard, the dark bulbous head already wet with his pre come, a tortured sound emerging from his throat as she pushed one hand between their bodies to touch him in one long, stroke from the tip to the balls, pulling him closer.

"Fuck me now, Ma'heer. Hard! Deep! Fuck me so hard that you're all I can feel, all I can think of... FUCK ME!"

Ma'heer thrust the scream back into her throat by placing a hand on her mouth even as he plunged his entire length into her, feeling her muscles clenching and expanding to take him all in. He felt her arch further as he pulled her leg up so it was around his waist before his hand went back to the naked curve of her ass. His eyes shone with an onyx like brilliance, as he started to make short, rapid thrusts into her so that the root of his cock rubbed against her clit on every turn making that beautiful pussy hold him tighter and closer every time. The thrusts became harder, his balls slapping against her he lifted up on his knees pushing them beneath her so that he could hold her more firmly by her ass as he slammed into her, feeling his breath catch as he watched her hands curve around her breasts, that brilliant golden gaze ensnaring him, taunting him into a frenzy as she rubbed and pinched her nipples. Her eyes narrowed as she felt his hands come up to close around the neck of the robe, wrenching it, tearing it apart to reveal the bouncing, red-tipped globes of her breast and arched her back further, locking her ankles behind his back feeling his hot mouth suckle at her.

"Mmmmm! Just like this, Ma'heer... Now make me come and then come with me... Come with me, my lord!"

Ma'heer felt his balls tighten, his eyes locked with hers, his hands holding her still as he felt her muscles spasm around him, the most glorious sounds of ecstasy erupting from her throat as she came, holding him within, a long moan of completion leaving his throat as his neck arched, the think muscles standing out in strict, corded tension as he felt his come leave his body in thick spurts, pushing her body into another milking, sucking orgasm.

He collapsed over her, his body spent, his breathing uneven, feeling her hands close in his hair, his eyes closed as the feelings of exhaustion washed over him... unaware of the thoughts that had caused Serene's mouth to curve into a smile that slipped into a grimace as a white, hot pain seared her breast, trying to control her breath to manage it.

Soon! Soon, I will have the force necessary to overrun the Fortress of the Veil. And once the mortal world is within reach, I shall settle my scores with Ah'veel. It had been difficult not to take from him but there is more that needs to be done. Soon...

But first, I need to go see the crones who live on the edge of fae-kingdom, feared and isolated not only because of their looks but also their lack of distinction to use their powers for good or evil. Only, they'll be able to tell me how to get rid of this niggling humanity within me that burns inside like a conscience.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Stop it!"

The cold, harsh command and the raised scepter had both the fae lords freezing in their place as Ah'veel rose between them, fury stiffening her posture and lending height as she forced their hands down.

"Must men always be reduced to this, whether fae or mortal? We do not have the time to allow you to settle scores of your prides. The creature as escaped beyond the limits of the council. The guard has not returned!"

This had both the lords turning towards her in shock. The guard was one of the most powerful in all of fae-dom and rarely had they if ever, failed to return.

Ada'an's head bowed low for an instant, his silver eyes clouded with regret and pain and although the anger remained he understood that he needed to keep it in check.

"Forgive me, my Lord Mo'ho'gra, Lord Ah'veel! All I can say in my defense is that I'm not quite settled... Where was the guard last seen, Lord?"

Ah'veel raised an arm in answer, revealing a valley, lush and green surrounded by the deep blue mountains of Arin.

"Honoria... She heads towards Ma'heer and his people!"

"And if she succeeds in bringing them to her side...?"

All three lords looked at each other in distress. If she managed to get the strength of Ma'heer and his clan behind her, the consequences would be too horrible to contemplate.

OnlyJaded
OnlyJaded
17 Followers