Between Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dug her fingers into my thick hair, holding my head still as she pressed her lips to mine. Her lips were so smooth, so full and warm against mine. Slowly she parted her mouth, sliding her tongue into my mouth. As out tongues met, she drew hers back, making me follow, pressing my tongue passed her lips, into her mouth. Back and forth we kissed like that, our tongues dancing between us until all I could think of, the only thought that filled my mind was that I had to have her, I had to fuck Val one more time. As if sensing what I was thinking, as if knowing what I had in mind, Val drew her lips from mine. Her breathing, like mine, was shallow and fast, I knew she was thinking of the same thing I was, but I could also tell she had something else in mind.

"That was so you don't forget me come Monday." Val took my hand in hers and placed something in my open palm. "Those are also for you."

I looked down to find she had put what was left of her thin red lace panties in my hand.

Kissing me one last time softly on the lips, Val opened the door and slid off my lap to stand in her driveway.

"Monday lover, Monday I think you and I need to find a nice quiet spot and talk about what happened here today." Val turned, lifting her skirt, exposing her tight little ass to me and walked up the path to her house.

I lifted the panties to my nose, taking a deep breath of her sweet mucky smell; Monday could not come soon enough.

12