Between Friends: KO Frenzy Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic tension and wrestling goes to new heights.
3.5k words
4.09
272.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers


Becky lies lifelessly on the floor after being rendered unconscious by Donna during a wrestling match filled with passion and desire.

It had several months since my wife Becky had seen Donna. After their four wrestling encounters their friendship had apparently ended. What was supposed to have been just competitive fun had each time turned into violent contests with erotic overtones. It was a wonder there had not been any serious physical or psychological injuries.

From time to time Becky and I played the videos and looked at the photos of her wrestling. I had to admit I enjoyed watching her and Donna compete aggressively while attired only in revealing swimsuits. For me it was mostly visual and physical. But Becky was always thoughtful as we viewed the tapes. She seemed to be looking for some hidden meaning beneath the outward action. She never said anything to me except recounting her reactions at the time. But our lovemaking was always intense afterwards.

Then Becky happened to run into Donna at a local hotel during a fitness trainers' seminar. They exchanged casual greetings but later ran into each other again at the hotel lounge. Both were in the company of several women they worked with.

The two groups joined each other around a table. Introductions were made: Cindy,

Jill, Maggie, Wendy, Trish, and Summer. After general conversation about the events of the day Donna suddenly turned to my wife and blurted out, "You know, Becky, I sure enjoyed whipping your ass those four times we wrestled together."

This got the other women's attention and they pumped Becky for details. Becky was silent for a moment, not sure she wanted to bring up the subject. But she then threw caution to the winds.

"That's not quite how I remember it. The second time was a tie and the fourth time you and Dave cheated. Two against one wasn't exactly fair."

Donna responded, "I could have taken you easy without Dave's help."

"We'll never know, will we?" Becky said.

Donna smiled. "We could always find out."

"I don't think so," Becky replied pointedly.

By now the other women at the table were getting into it. Cindy started a chant:

"Wrestle, wrestle, wrestle."

Jill said, "And we could come and be your audience and make sure you guys fight fair.

Donna had a friendly smirk on her face, "What do you say old pal, your gym or mine? We'll even tape it again for our husbands, so we will have to wear our skimpy outfits."

Becky had a sudden change of heart. "Okay, why not? One more time."

She never thought she would be willing to wrestle in front of other people. But something in her was prodding her to want to do it anyway.

Trish, the oldest in the group, said, "Better not hold this party at the gym, management might take a dim view."

"All right," Donna said, "Let's have it at my house this Saturday. My husband is going to be gone next week. We'll make it girl's night at the fights. No men allowed."

The weekend came. I was away as well. Becky only told me over the phone she was going out with some girlfriends. They all gathered at Donna's house and the other women were invited to go down to the bar in the corner of the recreation room. The other part of the room had been made into a padded arena. Becky and Donna stayed upstairs and went into the master bedroom to change.

Becky fished around her gym bad and pulled out her lime green bikini that she had worn at the first wrestling match. She began to undress.

Donna regarded her. "Dave has a real thing for you. It wasn't my idea he jump in and pin your arms back while I sent you to la-la land. He couldn't help himself. And when I knocked you out in his arms I thought he was going to lose it all together. But then he put me out as well... I should have seen that one coming. I figured it was so he could take advantage of you."

Becky slid her bikini bottoms on. "But he didn't."

"I know, and that's what saved him." Donna replied as she stripped down. She reached into a drawer and fished out her favorite white bikini. "But I wished he would not have been there in the first place. Ever since then I've always wondered if I could have taken you myself."

Becky turned away and Donna offered to tie her top. "What do you mean by that?"

Donna slipped her bra and panties off and stood in the nude, very comfortable with her own well-toned body. "Oh just that I could defeat you on my own, you know, put you all the way out like I did at the resort on the island."

"Why is that so important to you?" asked Becky, now looking at herself in the mirror.

"I don't know," Donna said as she gave Becky a friendly hug from the rear, "It just is, that's all.... really excites me. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I do."

Becky turned around and faced Donna while still in her embrace. They held each other tightly and looked into each other's faces for a long moment. Becky was fully aware that she was embracing a naked woman. She felt Donna's hand on the side cords of her bottoms. She smelled Donna's cologne, a dark spicy fragrance that she wore frequently. She felt a sudden sensual pulse. Along with it came an uneasiness they made her pull back from her friend.

Becky murmured, "Come on, let's not keep our guests waiting."

Donna deftly pulled on her tight bikini that accented her every curve. As they approached the stairs they both were filled with the vivid memories of what happened here the last time. Dave had come between them in more ways than one. Maybe that was part of the reason Donna had become so brutal. She had been frustrated. Now they were both secretly regretting that it taken the other women being present to bring them together this time.

They went downstairs to be greeted by whistles and catcalls from the other women. Both of them responded by strutting around the makeshift ring and flexing their muscles. They then went to opposite sides of the room and, with hands on hips, glared menacingly at each other.


Becky stands ready to engage Donna in the company of their co-workers.

Donna cautioned everyone, "No interference from anyone, understand? These things take on a life of their own and we don't know where they're going to lead."

The group all nodded in agreement. Everyone quieted down, having no idea what to expect. Trish had a small digital camcorder. She turned in on and pointed it.

"Camera on, ladies, you may begin."

With a squeal of delight Donna bounded across the room and in a flash grabbed

Becky around the neck and shoulders and with a judo move sent her somersaulting out into the middle of the floor. Becky had her arms extended to absorb the impact but she still came down hard. The audience gave out a collective gasp. They knew this was not just going to be a girlish tussle.

Executing a quick shoulder roll, Becky was back on her feet. She lunged at Donna, attempting a flip, but not being quite as skilled in martial arts, she wasn't quick enough and Donna batted her arms away. But then Becky managed to get an arm hold, pivot, and toss Donna over her hip. With hair, arms and legs splaying out in all directions, it was Donna's turn to hit the mat with a loud "Whump!"


Donna and Becky vigorously complete with each other.

Donna propped herself up on her elbows, swished the hair out of her eyes and smiled before getting all the up. Becky was on her before she had her balance and gave her a hard push. Donna stumbled and recovered but not before Becky put her in an arm lock and tried to throw her. But Donna managed a reverse and it was Becky who suddenly found herself hoisted up on Donna's shoulders and dropped unceremoniously on a couch. She rolled onto the floor mats and struggled to her feet.


The two women skillfully throw each other all over the room.

Becky jabbed her finger at Donna. "You are not going to do that to me again!"

"Oh yeah?" Donna smiled.

With that she backed Becky into the wall behind her, put her in another neck embrace, turned, knelt, bent Becky down, and flipped her over her shoulder. Even though she landed on a mattress, Becky was still too stunned to recover immediately. The onlookers cheered and clapped.

Donna threw herself on top of Becky while she was still flat on her back. The two of them, tightly intertwined, rolled over several times first in one direction and then the other. Donna remained dominant and pressed herself hard into Becky.

Their faces were only inches apart.

Donna whispered in a low voice, "Trust me, I'm not going to really hurt you but I'm going to put you out but good. You'll like it, I know you will."

"And you like being on top." Becky retorted.

With that Becky managed to dislodge Donna. She rolled away and scrambled to her feet. Donna also sprang up. The two of them warily circled each other looking for an opening. Suddenly Donna closed and brought her knee up hard into the front of Becky's low-slung bikini. There was an audible "Thud!" as her knee hit Becky in the lower gut. The sharp pain caused Becky to fold over. Donna pushed her up against the wall and pinned her arms over her head. She held onto Becky's wrists with her left hand, made a fist with the other hand, and drove two hard punches into the same area she had just struck with her knee.

Becky went "Ahhh!" and her body jerked under the impact of each blow. She started to sputter and cough. Donna then reached one hand up between Becky's legs, pressing hard against her vagina before grabbing her butt. Becky squealed with indignation and surprise. Donna used the leverage to propel Becky forward and down. She was flipped over and ended up on her back.

The audience gave a collective, "Ohhh!"

Donna looked at Becky for a moment before pulling her to her feet. Becky's lower abdomen felt like it was on fire. From Donna's expression she knew what was coming but she was powerless to prevent it, being all but immobilized by dizziness and disorientation. Donna brought her fist around and landed a sharp jab on Becky's cheek with an audible "splat."


Becky recoils from a sharp punch to the cheek.

It was a stunning blow, even though Becky managed to somewhat roll with it.

Still, she was spun around by the impact. She stood wobbling on her feet for a few seconds and then slowly pitched forward. She fell to the floor stretched out full length on her stomach. Her arms were loosely at her sides. Her head was turned to one side. Her eyes were closed and there was spittle on her slack lips. She didn't move. She was out cold.


The blow spins Becky around. By the time she hits the mat she is out cold.

Jill squealed, "Oh, it's over now."

Donna stood over Becky and glanced at the women. "Don't be too sure. I didn't hit her all that hard. I don't want the fun to end just yet."

Donna kneeled down until she was straddling Becky's prone body. She ran her arm up and down her back. Knocking out another woman and seeing her prone body lying at her feet was intensely arousing for Donna. It made her very hot and very wet. Even though she liked performing in front of a crowd she wished more than ever at this moment that nobody else had been present. She would have to arrange something in the future.

"Come on, sweetheart, don't just lay there like you've been shot through the heart, let's see what you have left in you."

She slapped Becky on the butt then flipped her over onto her back. Becky came to just enough to place a hand protectively over her throbbing gut.


Donna flips Becky onto her back in an effort to wake her up.

Donna stood back and grinned down at my insensible wife. She then dropped down on one knee beside her and placed the other leg over her body. She looked at the audience and struck a victory pose. It was a costly mistake. She forgot how quickly Becky could recover. She didn't see the fist coming up inside her arched leg.

With a sense of satisfaction, Becky felt her knuckles sink into Donna's labium. "I owe you that from last time."

Donna's eyes rolled up and with a strangled yelp she grabbed herself with both hands and rolled backwards onto her side. She lay there moaning.

Becky got to her feet and pulled the immobilized Donna up. Before Donna could recover, Becky socked her in the jaw. Donna collapsed to the floor.

"And I owe you that from this time!"

Summer squeaked with sympathy, "You guys sure play for keeps."

Becky said cattily, "Let's put her out of her misery."

She kneeled behind Donna, encircled her neck with her arms, and pulled her up to a partial sitting position as she bore down with a sleeper hold. Donna did not want to be defeated. With churning legs and writhing body she tried to twist away.


Becky takes control of the match as she punishes the weakened Donna.

But Becky held on and squeezed steadily on her pressure points. Donna's struggles started to diminish. She arched her back one last time and then went limp. Her eyes drooped shut and her arms fell to her sides as she plunged into unconsciousness. Becky dropped her and she ended up laying flat on her back with her legs slightly spread.

The soreness now diminishing from the punches she had received, Becky gingerly got up on her feet. She stood proudly over her fallen opponent. Moments ago she was wondering why she was doing this. Now she knew. She felt a hot rush of exhilaration replacing the pain. This was a way of expressing a passion she had to come to grips with in one way or another.

Maggie said, "It's got to be over now. Donna is really wasted!"

Becky stands over the insensible Donna as their friends look on with amazement.

Becky, breathing hard, said, "We'll see. She has a way of bouncing back."

Donna started to move. Her eyes opened and she got up on her hands and knees.

She looked up at Becky and smiled slightly. "One more round. That will tell the tale."

She slowly got up the rest of the way. Both women were panting from their violent exertion. Their bodies were glossy with perspiration. In Becky's case, a sweat stain on her green bottoms traced the cleft of her butt. But neither one was going to be satisfied with calling it a tie even though they were both battered and exhausted. They only had enough in them for one last effort. Only one would be allowed to be left standing.

Cindy interjected from the side, "Don't kill each other. We want to see a rematch. Maybe some of us could join in too."

Both made several false grabs, trying to fake out the other. Becky said later she was confident she had the upper hand. Donna seemed to be staggering. Becky closed in for what she thought was the finish.

They grappled furiously. Donna got both her arms around Becky's waist and yanked her off her feet. She put her in a bear hug and squeezed as hard as she could. Becky couldn't breath and let out a prolonged "Arghh!"


Becky reacts to a low punch that turns the tables and puts Donna back into control.

The way Becky was being held caused her already narrow bikini to ride up even higher provoking a dry comment from Jill, "Ohh, showing a bit of cheek are we?"

Donna dropped her, spun her around and doubled her over with a quick punch to her waistline. The blow took Becky beyond what she could endure. She recalled later that she was totally drained of any strength at that point. Donna clamped down with a sleeper hold from behind. Becky spread her legs as wide as she could and tried to drop below Donna's grasp.

But Donna yanked her back upright. "Give it up, you're all mine now. You know you want to."

As Donna continued compressing her pressure point, Becky felt herself weakening.

Her urge to struggle was replaced by the now familiar warm sensation. In a strange way being sleepered felt extremely pleasurable, bordering on the orgasmic. She let herself go completely passive. She was drifting down, down, down ever so gently. All the pain disappeared. Then she felt herself on the verge of a climax as she was brought to the edge of unconsciousness.

Donna felt Becky go flaccid. She turned my wife's now unresisting body around so that they were facing each other. Becky's head was bowed. Donna let her body slip to the floor until she lay unmoving on her side. For Becky, the contractions continued to build up until she tingled with her unexpected orgasm. She retreated into her own private world. She lay very still, letting the sensations suffuse her whole body.


Donna stands over Becky, both women dealing with the sensual arousal of dominating and being dominated.

Donna stared down at her friend lying at her feet. She, too, was turned on by this act of violent dominance. But, like all the other times, she could not follow through with her desires. She picked up one arm and shook it.

"Yeah, you are fit to be tied!"

She gave a tug, pulling Becky over on her back. Becky groaned but made no effort to resist. Donna then knelt down and embraced Becky from behind. She held her for a moment and then propped her up in a sitting position against the couch.


Donna embraces the helpless Becky and pulls her into a sitting position against the couch.

Becky still hovered on the edge of consciousness but she knew she was being handled by Donna. A second spontaneous orgasm started between her legs and flowed out with a soft damp warmth. She hoped what she was feeling would not show.


Even though she is semi-conscious, Becky feels a sensual warmth coursing through her.

Donna leaned in close, "Are you really out or just faking it?" she said with exaggerated concern. "Let's make sure. I said I was going to knock you out so here goes."

In one last act of dominance Donna slipped her hands around behind Becky's head until she found the crown meridian pressure point at the top of the neck. She sharply jabbed there with her forefingers. Becky gasped and her face went blank. This time there was no question - she plunged instantly into obvious unconsciousness.


ransom3
ransom3
29 Followers
12