Between Larissa's Legs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

As she came, for the second time, she felt even more wetness under his mouth and she knew that it was not just his licking that was making her wet! She was making secretions! From her vagina! How humiliating! How could she ever look him in the eye when he had seen things like..... WOW!

A huge, crescendo orgasm suddenly hit her when she least expected it! It rolled her out, flattened her, and left her limp. She never dreamed that she could come repeatedly like this!

He must have pleasured her for two hours! Finally, while she lay weak and trembling, he climbed on top of her, pulled her long, elegant labia to each side with his thumbs, and centered the tip of his very stiff penis right in her wet, saturated hole. He pushed forward and his long, hard pole slid slowly and deeply into her welcoming, warm, tight, juicy, quivering cunt. She gasped! He thrust! In and out of a vagina already hypersensitive with arousal, stimulation, and lust. It felt heavenly for both of them, especially when he angled upward to rub against her G spot.

Larissa came again! Her responsive pussy clamped down on him as her love muscles spasmed one last time and then relaxed, with another gush of wetness to welcome his final thrusts as he started to ejaculate! Larissa lay back and felt the pulses as her capacious pussy filled with his creamy semen and their relationship was truly consummated.

As the sun began to set, Larissa lay back and felt the come dripping out of her onto the sheet and the warmth of the generous and attentive lover lying beside her. Her arm flopped over the edge of the bed and she knocked over a little pewter figure on Turner's beside table. She was too exhausted to pick it up. She marveled to herself in wonderment, "What just happened?"

She remembered that she had filled her cat's food and water bowls that morning at her apartment so she decided to spend the night.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12