Between Larissa's Legs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he came, bucking his hips hard against her buttocks, hot from her orgasm and pushed over the brink of his own as his massive load of fertile sperm and abnormal semen volume mixed from the glands in his body and shot out of his cock with great, powerful jets and blasted into the depths of her and filled her vagina beyond overflowing until it ran out of her around his pistoning dick. And as he did this, he was kissing her neck and face from behind and his hands were on her breasts and pinching her erect nipples.

When it was over, they stayed like that for several minutes and then Turner dismounted and fell to the side, cock glistening with juices. Larissa was almost unconscious and was moaning incoherently. Semen and cunt juice dripped from her cunt and covered their crotches and thighs and hands. The bed was saturated.

Turner glanced at the alarm clock. It was 10:15 am. A little early, but what the hell. He pulled the pillows out from below her hips and turned her over until she was laying on her back and put the less damp pillow under her head. Slowly she came around.

"That was amazing," Larissa said. And she struggled first to get up on her side and then to rub his dick across her breasts, neck, and cheeks and take it into her mouth, smearing semen and love juice all over her chest, neck, face and hands. "I just love the taste of us after a good fuck!"

"You deserve to be satisfied, especially today!" Turner said. He kissed her, tasting all the mixed secretions while patting her well-used, dripping hole and smearing the juice on her pubes, as far up as the little triangle of pubic hair. "There's more!"

"I can't stand any more right now. Let me recover!"

"No, there's something important. I have to do this." Turner leaned over and reached out to the bedside table. He picked up a small grey object next to the little figurine. It was a little box.

Turner opened it and showed her a ring. "Will you marry me, Larissa!" He took it out of the box and held it out to her.

Larissa's eyes opened wide and she gasped! She took the ring into her hands, which were covered in semen and cunt juice. She held it up to the light in wonder and amazement! It was the most beautiful engagement ring she had ever seen! A big gob of goo on her finger had landed on the diamond. She rubbed it on the pillowcase, making it shine. The diamond was huge and brilliant!

She didn't know what to say! She was speechless for a long time. Finally, big gob of warm goo ran out of her as she tensed up in excitement, and when she felt the shock of it plopping down on her asshole she broke out of her stunned trance.

"Yes! I will marry you!"

Turner grinned a happy smile. "And go off the Pill tomorrow morning! We're about to mix my seed with your egg. My sperm will reach deep inside you, far beyond where my own body can go, and it will change our lives forever and make new life!"

Larissa felt her exhausted insides do one last flip flop of excitement. Her bliss was now complete.

Within a few minutes, Larissa had drifted off to sleep in her exhaustion and a glow of both satisfaction and intense happiness about the future, with the ring on her finger.

Quietly, Turner slipped out of bed and tip-toed down the stairs, his long and limp cock swinging with every step. And with every step, his body visibly changed. Hair grew on his hips and buttocks.

He closed the door to his home office. A quick, shadowy whipping motion was barely discernible behind his lower back.

He picked up the phone and punched in a number. Only a land line would do for this message -- no cell phones whose signal could be picked up by others!

"Franklin, you have mightily displeased me!" Turner's voice boomed in thunderclaps. "This one was much too smart for you." He paused to listen to the response.

"That was your problem. I had to work much too hard this time and I had to wait much too long to get her started." He listened again. His feet had become hard, hoof-like and cloven.

"I'm sorry, that explanation is not good enough. It is an excuse, not a reason. Next time maybe I should sae myself the trouble and breed your precious Judy instead." He had to hold the phone away from his ear this time because of the piteous loud screaming. His skin was turning bright red.

"I don't give a fuck how hard you tried. I deal only in results. How is the next one coming along? What is her name.....hmmmm.....Melissa? I expect it to go a lot better this time." He listened for a moment. "Well, it better." The sun cast a shadow of his head, showing a strong-featured profile, a faint shadow of what appeared to be a goatee and two projections coming out of the top of his head.

"Well, it's up to you to make sure of that. Remember what I said -- if there is ever another difficult female vessel like this one, I'm coming for Judy. I'm sure she'd like that, even if she doesn't know it yet. Future breeders like her accept their fate when they discover the joy I can give them between their legs." He laughed, a snarling, arrogant laugh.

Screams were audible over the telephone line as he hung up on Frank, the newest partner in his firm.

There was whiff of sulphur in the room.

Larissa tossed and turned in her sleep.

12