Between Siblings

Story Info
Some secrets are worth keeping.
1k words
4.03
62.6k
47
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,043 Followers

"Walking the dog," Clifford Davis shouted as he affixed a leash to the collar of Lulu, his Chihuahua-Pug mix.

"Okay," Viola Davis, Clifford's wife, shouted back as she loaded the dishwasher. She had to admit that she was a bit jealous of the relationship Clifford and Lulu shared, but Viola had never bonded with her the way her husband had. That was okay, though, as she and Clifford enjoyed many walks of their own, sans Lulu.

As Clifford made his way down the driveway he began humming Stevie Wonder's "Part-Time Lover," and when he realized he was doing so, he laughed. He didn't realize until about a year ago that he had been humming this every time he made the trip down the driveway. Well, not every time, but on nights such as this, which came about twice a week.

He walked Lulu the one-fifth of a mile down, then turned to the left just before the road. Here, there was a path leading to an alcove. As he rounded a corner, he saw that familiar black Navigator parked in its usual spot. He smiled. As he passed it, he peeked in and made out the image of a woman lying on her back, her legs spread open. His smile grew. Clifford walked about ten feet past the front of the Navigator and tied Lulu's leash to a tree trunk. He turned and removed his shirt as he made his way back to the Navigator, and once there, he opened the back door and climbed in, kicking off his shoes as he did so.

Clifford looked between the woman's legs at the softest feeling and sweetest tasting pussy he had ever known. Yes, his wife's was soft and sweet in its own right, but to Clifford, no other pussy would ever compare to this one.

"Shut the door before you let mosquitoes in," the woman said to him.

As Clifford did so, he said, "You know I just love looking at that thing."

"Then come on and get you some of it," she told him, a wicked smile on her face as her index finger curled and uncurled, beckoning him forward.

Clifford placed his mouth on it then immediately pulled back. "Damn, 'Londa. What's got you so hot and wet tonight?"

"I've been horny as hell all day," Yolanda Harris answered with a light scowl. She reached out, placed a hand behind Clifford's head, and literally mushed his face between her legs. "Oooh, shit! Ohh, yes. That's what Mama needs. That right there." Clifford ate Yolanda's pussy fast and hard, just the way she liked it. Two minutes later and she grabbed his head with both hands, holding him in place as she squealed, "Open that mouth, motherfucker. It's supper time." She then drove her pussy into his mouth as far as it would go and fucked his face as thick, warm cum spilled from her. Clifford, as he had done over the past twenty years, lapped every bit of it up. As he was licking at the final splotches of her cum, Yolanda, who was breathing heavily, said, "I sure could use another one of those."

Clifford immediately moved back to Yolanda's clit and began the process anew, stripping off his pants and underwear as he did so. It may have taken an extra minute, but the result was the same. He wanted to lap this up as well, but he also wanted nothing more at this moment than to slide is cock into her, so he did.

"Oh, fuck!" Yolanda sighed.

"Ten hard inches, baby," Clifford reminded her.

"I need it in my ass, Cliff."

"Your ass?" Clifford asked, disappointment lacing his every word. "You know I can't last long in your ass."

Yolanda pulled his mouth down to hers and kissed him deeply. "I need it, Cliff. Please. You know that always gives me the big one."

Reluctantly, Clifford pulled out of Yolanda's pussy. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her ass. He pushed gently, and he was in. It was such a perfect fit, his cock in her ass. Too perfect, he sometimes thought. Well, he was in now, so he might as well give her what she wanted.

Clifford began to slam his cock into Yolanda's ass as hard and fast as he could. "Oh fuck, motherfucker!" Yolanda near-shouted. She moved a hand to her clit and began to rub it as furiously as she possibly could. "Don't stop now, bitch. You know what's coming next." She liked to cuss him out when they fucked, and truth be told, it turned him on. He fucked her asshole unmercifully. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. It's just ... and then ... Oh, you God-damned son-of-a-bitch!" and then she sprayed his belly and quads with cum, and as her asshole clenched, Clifford pushed himself as far into her as he could before unloading himself.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he shouted as his cock spasmed. Yolanda's asshole continued to milk him dry. He collapsed on her and she wrapped her arms around him. He began to kiss her. "Damn," he said as he caught his breath. "That ass of yours stays hungry, doesn't it?"

"And that's the reason we're still fucking after twenty years," Yolanda told him. "Can't nobody throw that dick the way you can." She kissed him again, then said, "Terrance and I have a thing Friday night, but you could come over around noon, if you like, and I'll make up for tonight. I'll suck that dick nice and slow, then let you fuck me as long as you like," Yolanda promised him, "so long as you're through by four."

This put a smile on Clifford's face. "Sounds good." He pulled out of her and grabbed a bottle of water, then stepped outside and washed himself off before getting dressed. Yolanda handed him a stick of Big Red chewing gum before taking one for herself. They kissed, then Clifford said, "I'll call tomorrow."

Yolanda winked at him, then started up the Navigator and backed her way to the road, then made her way home while Clifford untied Lulu's leash and began the walk back up the driveway. As he always did after such encounters with Yolanda, he wondered what Viola would do if she knew he was fucking another woman. As far as that goes, what would she do if he knew he was fucking his own sister? He had hid it thus far since they married ten years ago. He could only hope that he could continue to hide it.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,043 Followers