Between Skype and a Hard-On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look Steve in the eyes and I know there is a mischievous twinkle in mine. He seems a bit wary, but that doesn't stop him from grabbing my ass, settling me directly over his cock again.

"No more interruptions," he growls as he rubs his cock against my pussy, "I want to be inside of you!" He pulls me down on top of him, using his left hand to bring my mouth to his and his right to guide himself to my entrance. He slips his tongue inside my mouth just as the tip of his cock penetrates my body. I moan and let out a sigh of pleasure as he puts his right hand on my hip and gently urges me to lower myself at my pace. I admire the self-restraint as I thought he would surely slam into me as soon as our bodies were aligned. He continues teasing my tongue, sucking it into his mouth and entwining it with his own.

I pull back so I can move freely, he untangles his left hand from my hair and puts it on my hip. He watches my face intently, his breathing ragged, his jaw clenches and his forearms tense as I lower myself and then lift up slightly to prolong his torment. The look in his eyes say I'm playing with fire, and my lips quirk into a smile as I bring my body down all the way, engulfing his cock until he's balls deep inside me.

We both sigh in pleasure and he groans, "Ohh fuck! You are so tight! " as he rolls his head back while I let my body adjust to him. I raise up slightly and come back down, gasping again as his cock bottoms out inside me. He looks back at me, his pupils dilated even in the bright sun, his hands so big they are virtually encircling my hips as he fights the urge to take over and control my movements. I lift up before hurriedly dropping back on him, and quickly repeating the move several times.

"Yeah that's it baby, ride me" Steven encourages me, while Ryan huskily whispers in my ear, "Does his cock feel good baby? You are moaning so loud I could almost feel my cock inside of you."

I know Ryan doesn't expect an answer and I am too far gone to be coherent. Steve is now grabbing my ass firmly and exerting more pressure to set the pace. My body moves of its own volition, my hips moving back and forth as Steve thrusts himself in and out of me. Grabbing my arms from where I had them braced on his chest, he lifts them over his head and brings me crashing down to lay on top of him; he's done letting me set the pace. He wraps his arms around me while I wrap mine around his shoulders. Slowly he glides almost completely out of me, making me whimper at the loss, then without warning he slams inside of me. I scream out his name as he quickly withdraws and slams into me again and again, not letting me have any respite or an opportunity to catch my breath.

"Ohh baby I know those screams, you are getting close aren't you," Ryan murmurs in my ear, knowing how much I like his dirty talk. "The way he's got you trapped, I bet I could just come up behind you right now... spread those beautiful ass cheeks... you're so wet there's plenty to coat my cock with your juices... and while he's holding you down I can finally claim that beautiful ass of yours. You'd have two cocks inside of you... what do you think about that? Just a thin wall separating the two of us... As he thrusts inside of you I pull out, and then when I'm deep in your ass he would slide all the way out..."

"Oh God, oh God, OH GOD!" I moan as Ryan's words register and Steve unrelentingly slams into me. My entire body is primed, all my muscles stiffening, I manage to gasp, "I'm about to come!" Steve speeds up the pace in response and urges me on, "Come for me, I want to feel you come around my cock right now!"

Ryan chimes in, "That's it baby come, let him feel your pussy clench around him. Think about me pounding into you, coming inside your ass... God I'm going to come right now... that is so hot baby... Fuuuck...I want to feel you coming with me... Come with me!" He urges as he groans in my ear.

My pussy clenches and I moan unintelligibly as I go over the edge at the onslaught of images and feelings. The world goes black as I feel sparks shoot throughout my whole body and light me up in a giant explosion of stars. Steve still thrusts inside me as I contract around him, he groans and encourages my orgasm and the aftershocks as I go boneless on top of him. He gently kisses my head and without warning pulls completely out of me. As I look up in surprise he slides out from under me and lifts me up so I'm on all fours, into my favorite position.

He buries himself deep inside of me before I even fully regain my balance. He withdraws slowly and just as I expect him to slam back in, he takes his time gliding into me by infinitesimal increments. By the time he's back in me, I'm whimpering and gasping with relief but he won't let me savor the sensation for long as he quickly withdraws and again slowly enters me.

This time he stays inside of me as he lowers his body to cover mine, whispering in my ear. "I want you to play with your clit, and come for me again... Can you do that?" He asks then slo-owly withdraws from my body.

I moan out, "Yes" as I reach between my legs to follow his instructions. I'm so wet that my fingers easily glide around my clit.

"Good girl," he tells me as he raises himself back to stand on his knees, "I want to come inside of you so badly right now!" He slams back inside of me, his balls slapping against me. He thrusts rapidly inside of me in quick succession taking my breath away, then changes it up again to withdraw slowly.

The inconsistency is driving me insane, and I can feel another orgasm building quickly, "I'm so close Steve!"

He continues to torture me, this time with short shallow strokes that he rapidly thrusts inside of me, making me beg him for more as my body coils tighter and tighter with need.

Then without any warning he pushes deep inside of me only to withdraw quickly and repeat the short shallow strokes that are driving my crazy.

"Oh God Steve that's so fucking good, I'm so close, fuck me!" I scream, gasping for breath. He grabs my hips and impales me on his cock again, withdrawing slowly, then penetrating quickly with just his head. I'm sobbing for release, my hand working rapidly on my clit, making quick circles around the hardened nub.

"Steve, I'm going to come, I need you. Come with me!" I urge him breathlessly, as my pussy starts to clamp down on his cock. He groans behind me and thrusts quickly to bury himself deep inside of me over and over, dragging my hips towards him as he continues to fuck my pussy.

"That's it baby... come for me... fuck you are so tight on my cock... I'm so close, I want to feel you come for me again." He grunts as he keeps driving inside of me. My pussy clenches around him as my whole body tenses, and bursts into sharp spikes of pleasure radiating through and out of my body. He pumps into me, groaning, as he lets go and I feel his come inside me, setting off aftershocks that keep milking his cock and prolonging both of our orgasms.

As I collapse underneath him, he rolls us to the ground staying inside me and spooning me. He kisses me gently at the temple and says, "Fuck, that was fantastic baby."

He drapes his arm around me pulling me in even closer, and as we both catch our breaths, he lightly runs his fingers over my nipples sending tiny jolts through me making his cock twitch inside me in turn until we are both completely spent and he leaves my body.

Finally, at ease, I watch the ocean through sleepy eyes, wondering if I could just take a small nap right here in his arms and go another round later. My eyes just close when I feel his lips and breath on the back of my neck, "Baby?" he murmurs.

"Hmmm?" I manage to look back to see his face.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you are? I don't think I'm ever going to be able to forget how you rode me. Jesus, you can give a guy a heart attack."

Giving him my best Mona Lisa smile and fuck-me eyes, I go back to sneaking a nap in his solid arms.

"So... what was Ryan telling you while you rode me?" He asks curiously.

In my ear, I suddenly hear the sound of laughter, "Have fun with that! Bye, Gorgeous." Bastard.

*****

Thanks to volunteer editor Diccon for helping with this story.

12