Between The Tits

Story Info
A woman makes a man cum, and then finishes him dry.
1k words
3.79
34.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jillb7
jillb7
3 Followers

He lay on top of her, kissing her softly, passionately. She had her arms around his neck, pulling him into her, as he kissed her hard, his tongue rubbing hers, while she sucked on his bottom lip. He ran his left hand along the inside of her thigh, slowly making his way to the top of her pants. His other hand between her head and the pillow. She was so hot, so turned on by him at this very moment, she caught herself holding her breath.

He knew he could rush it, had known this time would come, and he could have had her anytime he wanted. But the game, the anticipation of this very moment, would make this even better. Their desire for one another had only grown in the last few months.

His hand was at the waist of her pants, he slowly reached around to the small of her back pulling her into him. As he kissed her, she moaned, her pelvis against his, she could feel how excited he was right now. She grabbed his shirt collar pulling his mouth even deeper into hers. He reached his hand back around to the front of her pants, unbuttoning the top button and slowly, un zipped her pants, and slipped his hand in her pants, down her thong and was met with a warm moistness he wasn't expecting. She moaned deep as he slid his finger in her slot, kissing her hard on the mouth.

She slid her hand in the back of his shirt running her fingers along the back of his neck, pulling him towards her, kissing his neck, running her tongue along his neck, sucking ever so lightly, nibbling just a little. He moaned so deep, as he whispered how much he liked that, and how much he wanted her.

She pushed him off of her rolling on top of him as she did so, grabbing him by the shirt collar kissing him deep. He had his hands around her waist, her pants loose and still unbuttoned. Her long dark hair was in his face, as she kissed his neck and chest while slowly unbuttoning every button. Kissing his chest, and moving down the length of his torso. Her fingers working deliberately, and patiently in front of her tongue. She could feel his dick getting harder with every inch as she got closer.

He grabbed her hair as she got closer to his cock, moaning, fully aroused. She slid her hands up his stomach, and chest as she pulled his shirt completely off, he grabbed her around her waist and kissed her passionately as he pulled her into him. He grabbed her ass, hoisting her up while pulling the bottom of her shirt and pulling it over her head. Letting her hair fall back around her shoulders. He reached around her back un clasping her bra, allowing her amazing, tan, perky, breasts to bounce out as if released just for his pleasure.

He held her around her waist with one arm, and grasped one breast with his hand, gently caressing it, before reaching it to his mouth, sucking on her hard nipple, flicking it with his tongue. She let out a little gasp of pleasure, realizing she had been digging her nails into his back.

She slid her hands to the front of his shoulder, pushing him back into the bed, licking his neck, his chest, his torso, sliding her hands down along with her tongue. She slid her hands to his pants, un-zipping his pants and slowly sliding his pants down his legs and off. She slid her hands up his legs, and thighs, wrapping her hands around his stiff cock, opening her mouth, slowly sucking his hard dick in her mouth.

She ran her hands up his chest, while sucking on his throbbing cock. He gasped for air, surprised, overwhelmed and thoroughly pleased. He placed both hands on top of her head, pulling her hair back so he could see her face, watch her every expression. He guided her head up and down, telling her to suck harder and to go slowly. She did exactly as she was told, moaning, and enjoying every inch of him in her mouth.

She slid her hands around his hard cock, her lips and hands near each other working in unison, in harmony, pulling and tugging and sucking, he moaned loud and deep as he pulled her hair further back so he could see every inch of himself disappear into her mouth. He knew he wasn't going to be able to last too long, but he was enjoying every moment of it, knowing she was enjoying it too.

She pulled him out of her mouth, running her tongue along the tip of his cock, while sliding one hand under his balls, slowly caressing them, gently. She then slid his dick between her two tan, perky breasts, and slowly started sliding him in between her breasts, flicking the tip of his cock with her tongue. She looked up at him, and knew he liked that, she could see the pleasure in his eyes, and knew he was about to cum.

She told him how much she wanted him to cum all over her face, her tits, and her mouth, how much she wanted to taste his sticky mess. She pulled his dick from between her breasts, and fed him back into her mouth, sucking him vigorously, with desire, with hunger for all the juice he had stored in his dick. She sucked and had her hands at the root of his cock, and felt him throbbing in her mouth. She knew he was about to cum, and pulled him out of her mouth, jerking his dick until he came all over her breasts and her hard nipples. She slid his still hard and throbbing cock between her tits, slowly sliding him up and down while trying to lick his juice that was still leaking out of his dick. She slid her hands around in the sticky mess on her chest, while he watched with a completely satisfied look on his face. She asked him if he liked her playing with his cock, and he just nodded, smiling with his arm folded and under his head. She told him she wasn't done with him yet, then she sucked him back into her mouth drinking every last drop he had to offer.

jillb7
jillb7
3 Followers