Between the Trees

Story Info
A woman asks a man if she can see him undressed.
2.7k words
4.35
55.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had agreed to meet him down by the river so that he could show her how to kiss boys. He'd arrived first and was sitting in the shade of the trees, absentmindedly rubbing his cock as he replayed what she had said to him.

They'd been walking around the gardens alone; he'd been trying his hardest not to stare at the open neckline of her dress and the way her breasts bounced ever so slightly in her corset when she walked. He was so concentrated on not looking at them that when she stopped short and said, "Have you ever, you know, seen a girl nude?" he thought he was dreaming. They had been talking about paintings and museums, how did they get here? His face turned bright red and he turned his glance to see if anyone else could overhear.

"Er-yes," he said. "Once. Why?"

She looked down at his crotch mischievously. "I've never seen a boy."

He felt his cock swelling in his trousers at her gaze. "Oh, er, well," he muttered. She wouldn't stop staring, eyes flickering down every other second. His trousers were tight and he was sure she could see a bulge, but he wondered if she could see that bulge was growing.

She smiled. "I've just always wanted to know, haven't you? I mean, I'm almost twenty, I feel as though I should have seen a boy by now. When did you see a girl?"

"By the river," he said. "She was bathing." Thinking of her was not helping the situation in his trousers any. Her eyes flickered down again and she started to blush; he was sure she could see it.

"Oh," she held her hand to her mouth. "I'm sure she left quite an impression. But you've only seen her, did you get to touch her?"

"N-No," he said, eyes flickering to her breasts and then her hips.

"I'll make you a deal, if you like. If you don't want to, that's fine just don't tell the other girls I said this. I want to see you..." she grinned. "I want to touch... that thing," she giggled. "Just a little bit. And I'll let you touch me."

Between his legs he helplessly started to stiffen and she giggled at his embarrassment. "Okay," he said.

"By the river tonight?" she asked, eyes imploring.

"Sure."

His cock was getting riled just at the thought of their conversation as he waited for her now under the trees. He rested his head back against the bark, breathed in the cool night's air and spread his legs apart as he imagined what he might be able to get her to do with him. From her eagerness earlier, it seemed like he wasn't going to have to do that much convincing.

"Cyrus, is that you?" she giggled and he opened his eyes. She was running towards him in her long dress, holding her shoes in her hand. She laughed as she reached him, resting her hands on her hips. Her breasts heaved up and down in her corset and he stood slowly, watching her gather her breath. "I barely escaped the estate," she said. "One of your servant boys asked me where I was going and I didn't know what to say!"

"What did you say?" he asked as he dusted the dirt off of his trousers.

"I said, 'for a walk' and then I broke off into a run!" she grinned.

He smirked. "Nothing suspicious about that," he joked. "It's alright, the same boy saw me earlier most likely. He might draw some conclusions but he certainly won't send anyone after us."

"You don't think he'll follow us, do you?" she asked.

"Olivia," he glared and pursed his lips. "He knows better."

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous... I know I said what I wanted..." her eyes fell to his bulge again. "But I'm just so scared. You don't think it's wrong, do you? To be curious?"

"No," he said, pulling his shirt down despite the daydream he had just entertained about taking off his shirt in front of her. "It's good to know," he said. "For your future husband or what have you. How to handle a man."

"Or what have you?" she pouted. "You don't think me that kind of girl just because I'm... curious, do you?"

He shook his head, "No I merely didn't want to assume you had a husband in mind."

"Well I don't," she said proudly. "I just..." she fidgeted with her hands and continued glancing between his legs. "Well which one of us should go first?"

He had thought about this for a while and had pictured it different ways. He pursed his lips in thought and then brought his hands to the tie on his trousers. "I will," he said matter-of-factly. "You invited me here, so you should get what you asked for first."

She blushed and brought her hands to her lips nervously, watching with anticipation as he undid the tie on his trousers. Suddenly, she said, "Your shirt first."

"Okay," he smiled and unbuttoned his vest, then shirked off the frilly, white shirt revealing his bare chest.

She oogled for a moment, stepping closer to run her fingers down the trail of hair that ran down to his belly button. She pressed her hand flat against his belly and looked up at him mischievously. He knelt his head down and kissed her briefly on the lips. Just from feeling her body heat, from her hand being so close to his member and her heaving breasts so close to his nipples, he felt himself begin to swell between his legs again. "Just so that we're clear," he said, feeling her hand beginning to worm down his pelvis. "This doesn't mean anything, we're just... exploring, right?"

"Right," she said, her fingers crawling downwards. "We're just mutually..." her hand landed on his bulge and grabbed quite suddenly. "Curious."

At her gentle grasp he became entirely enlarged, sucking his breath in as it all happened so fast. There was so much of him now that she couldn't wrap her hand fully around his penis and so he felt her exploring up and down his large member, pressing her palm into his head, tucking her fingers under his balls. He had to lean in to kiss her passionately, otherwise he was afraid he might let out a premature moan.

They kissed and she pressed herself against him so that her breasts were rubbing against his bare skin. She grabbed and wrangled his cock as best she could through his trousers and then very suddenly pulled back, "Alright, I want to see it."

He fumbled with his hands for a bit and then began to shrug his tight trousers down over the curve of his ass and allowed his cock to bounce free from the tight fabric. She gasped, putting her hands to her mouth. "It's like a snake!" were the first words she said and then giggled. "They weren't joking!"

Her timid reaction spurred him on a bit, feeling his already swollen cock beginning to stiffen. He stepped out of his trousers gracefully, feeling it dangling between his thighs. "What do you mean 'they'?" he asked.

"I mean, people say that you're big, but I didn't know that you could be that big. That your thing... I mean it's huge," she fawned. "They don't have paintings of that sort of thing in the museum, I can tell you that much." They shared a laugh.

He moved his hand instinctively to begin stroking it, but she protested.

"Wait, can you move it again? Does it always wiggle like that?" she asked.

He shook his hips a little bit, laughing at himself. "I suppose," he said.

"Do you feel it bouncing? Is it always that big? I don't understand how you can walk around with that thing in your trousers," she said.

"It's not always this big," he explained. "It tends to get thicker when, well, you know, when I'm kissing beautiful girls."

She blushed. "Can I touch it again?"

He nodded and she stepped forward, running her palm down the length of his cock. He gave a sharp inhale again. Watching her delicate hand rubbing up and down his length was enough to stiffen him right up and he watched as his cock slowly began to angle itself towards her. She wrapped her hand around his thickness and began to tug a little harder. He thrust his pelvis towards her, giving over his cock to her command.

"You're getting hard," she announced. "I saw you getting hard when we were in the gardens too. I saw you looking at me."

He blushed. "Yeah," he said. It was a bit difficult to focus on words.

"Does that happen to boys a lot? Do you just look at girls all the sudden it gets like this?" she asked as she continued to tug.

His eyes were glued to the way her hand was milking his cock, almost with the skill of someone who had done this before. His hard cock had only been seen by one other person, his tutor William who had quickly wrapped his lips around it after learning of his student's size. He wondered if Olivia would need convincing to do the same. "Yeah," he said. "It can be embarrassing," he laughed.

"It's so big," she muttered as she shoved her palm down to cup his balls. The tip of his cock pressed into her dress at a ninety degree angle as her delicate fingers played around with his sack. He felt a shiver through his body that arched his back and while he pressed himself into her, he leaned down again to kiss her lips.

"When do I get to see you?" he asked, holding onto her hips with his cock pounding.

"You can now if you want," she smiled timidly and stepped away. Her eyes couldn't stop flickering down at his erection as she reached back to undo her dress. Though she was wearing only her night dress, her corset still took some maneuvering and she sent him a tempting smile as she worked on the ribbons behind her back. He stepped back against the tree behind him watching the way her breasts jiggled as she loosened the contraption. At last the beautiful breasts that flowed over her neckline bounced free and her nipples, erect, pointed straight at him. He felt his penis angling itself upwards in response and she giggled, covering her nipples as soon as she had revealed them. The way she pressed her forearms into her chest to cover herself made her breasts even more full, more attractive. His cock started throbbing and jerked upwards between his legs.

"You're absolutely beautiful," he said, though his cock was already speaking for him.

"Thank you," she laughed and continued to wiggle her dress down over her hips, her breasts wobbling between her arms. Between her legs she revealed her perfect, tiny little pussy and her glistening thighs. From the way she reached her hand down to cover her blossoming, pink lips it was clear that he had already gotten her excited. "You've gotten me a little wet," she smiled.

This riled his cock right up. He advanced towards her, his huge member bouncing and leading the way, until he grabbed her hips and pressed the head of his cock to her belly. He locked her lips in a kiss, shoving his throbbing cock against her soft skin.

"Oh, Cyrus," she said, her arms still between him and her breasts. "What are you doing?" she asked.

He pulled away for a brief second and just as he was about to explain himself, his cock twitched on her belly.

Her jaw dropped and she looked down. "That thing moves?" she asked, sounding frightened.

"Yeah. When it wants someone really bad." He rubbed it against her instinctively, as if to demonstrate. The head of his cock was a bright red and he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold in all the seed weighing down his sack much longer. He thrust up her belly again and it twitched.

"Oh," she half-moaned. He felt her shiver in his arms. "Does it do that w-when you're inside a girl too?"

"Do you want it to do that inside of you?" he asked.

"Y-Yes," she muttered, as if she knew she was giving in. "Yes, I want you inside me so bad." She reached down and grasped his sensitive member and began rubbing her hand up and down.

He grunted. "Are you sure?" he said, knowing in the back of his mind this could ruin her reputation but with the way she was squirming in his arms he didn't care.

"So sure," she said. She slid her other arm down so that she was gripping his waist, allowing both of her nipples to press into his bare chest. "Just take me, please," she said between kisses. "Just push me up against one of these trees and plow into me."

His eyes widened as she continued to wrangle his massive member. "Uh-okay, well I've never actually-" he started.

"It's okay," she whispered. "I have."

She turned around and pressed her palms against the nearest tree. Arching her back and sticking out her ass, she presented the open lips of her pussy. He admired her dripping wet lips for a moment and then pressed his cock up against her and started rubbing up and down her lips. She let out a quaking, feminine moan and then begged, "Put it in me, please." Reaching behind her, she grabbed firmly onto his throbbing erection and angled the head into her warm, slippery hole. He slid the first part of his massive member inside of her and from his lips escaped a loud grunt. Her muscles clenched around him so tight, almost sucking him in. He grabbed onto her hips and slowly continued to slide his thick, throbbing member inside of her. "Oh, yes!" she begged. "Get all of it in there, you big boy."

As he slid himself entirely inside of her, pressing the base of his cock against her slippery pussy, he felt her muscles tense and release on his cock. It felt like her pussy was sucking on his sensitive, throbbing manhood and felt like he was going to explode. He felt his balls tighten between his legs and bit his lip. He started to thrust his stiff cock in and out of her swollen pussy, banging his balls up against her sensitive flesh. He was unsure as to what sort of desire had come over him, forcing him to dig his fingers into her hips and rail into her hot, wet, suction as hard as he could.

She started moaning, her body was trembling a little bit. Her moans were airy at first and then when his masculine urge seemed to take over, her moans turned deep and lustful. At the sound of her enjoyment, at the sight of her ass ramming into the base of his cock again and again, he felt his cock suddenly jolt up inside of her.

"Oooh," she breathed. "Oh, are you gonna explode in me?" she sounded nervous.

He grunted. His cock leapt up and she slid her ass down and bounced her cheeks against his belly. He felt his whole body freeze up except his cock which throbbed and throbbed again.

She squeezed his cock with her muscles as if she were milking the cum out of him. While he felt paralyzed, his grip tight on her hips, he felt his balls pull up against his body. His balls felt so heavy, his cock felt so sensitive and swollen. With her pussy gliding back and forth on his cock, he felt his penis jolt and shoot once, twice, three, and then four times inside of her. She let out little moans with each twitch of his cock. He moaned with relief as he thrust a couple more times inside her, letting his stiffness fade.

At last he pulled out of her and watched as she caught her breath, still bent over. Slowly, she closed her legs and stood up, looking at him in shock. "You're the biggest man I've ever had," she sighed. "That was amazing."

He smirked, looking her up and down knowingly. "I thought you were just curious?"