Between The Walls Ch. 04

Story Info
Thai takeout.
4.1k words
4.48
9.1k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings everyone!

I know that it has been a long while since an update, or any word for that matter. Life always gets in the way. My characters began to poke their heads up through the uproar of daily life and so I sat down to get their voices and experiences out.

Note: When I first started out I had not a clue as to what I was doing, a few years later, I still do not really know, but I have gotten better. Spell check, and more evolved characters and story lines included.

If you don't like the story, well then remember you DO NOT have to read it. Mistakes in grammar happen; this is an online publishing site not the Pulitzer Prize judging quarters. Constructive criticism is welcome, but if you bashing just to bash then kindly excuse yourself from my page. I am writing because I enjoy it, and those who continue to read probably enjoy what I am writing. With that said, to each of my followers, I am so grateful and appreciative.

Everyone has an opinion, everyone is able to express said opinion but sometimes it is better to leave that opinion elsewhere. Freedom of speech is only guaranteed protection from the prosecution of your government; it does not guarantee that I will not defend my work against negative anons.

*Yes! There are FINALLY sex scenes in this chapter, however, they may not be the ones you have waited for.*

*****

It's a good thing that just beneath Louise's flat stood only her bakery because the audible crash as she and J.D barged through her threshold would have certainly woken an entire complex.

Louise's head was running through a turbine of adrenaline and passion, drowning between the floodgates that J.D's lips had ripped open. She was almost sure that his mouth was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted, the remnants of the sake from their dinner earlier lingered on his tongue. J.D's right hand cradled her neck firmly in place while the other gripped her waist pulling her further into him. She could feel each digit scorching her skin in the most exquisite way. They moved backward together until Louise could feel the pressure of a wall behind her, a frame rattled and fell to the floor. She tried to turn her head in the direction of the clattering but J.D's guiding thumb on her chin regained her focus. She arched her back from the wall as he hiked her leg to his waist and leaned in. She could feel the outline of his cock through his jeans; it radiated the same heat as his fingers.

She couldn't stop her mouth forming a small 'O' against his lips as he pushed his groin into hers, J.D had to have taken notice. He smiled softly back against her mouth before quickly licking the bottom of her upper lip. Louise couldn't remember how to breathe until he kissed her again. Her breath grew more ragged as she raked her fingers through his hair and over his shoulders, his back was taut and strained like he was holding himself back. His lips moved down her neck to her collar bones, blazing a trail as he went further south. Louise could feel the heel of her foot leaving the ground as J.D pulled her up to gain better access to her breasts. She was spilling out of the top of her dress from the rapid rising and falling of her chest. J.D's lips gently nipped at the exposed skin of her tits before slathering her chest with even softer kisses.

Louise was sure that the wetness at the meeting of her thighs had begun to seep through her panties, her pussy throbbed intensely as J.D's hot mouth mapped the terrain of her upper body. She wanted so badly to taste him again; she wanted to feel his lips on hers. The earthy smell of his hair wafted around her as she stayed suspended against her living room wall with J.D's arms as her only support. She writhed against him slightly to free her hands enough to be able to pull his face back to hers. It had been less than a minute but her lips' meeting his once more was a relief to an impossible scratch. As J.D pulled back, parting his mouth from hers, Louise's eyes shot open and met his intense gaze. The small light from her kitchen cast a shadow over J.D's face and the grayish green of his eyes smoldered. Electricity shot through her, the currant settling in her lower abdomen made her clench. His eyes bored into her with such intensity that she was immobilized, he looked hungry. Louise was almost afraid of the raw passion that raged behind his eyes, his jawline was clenched as he lifted her leg higher and pulled her waist even further towards him. Her pussy was pounding with frustration, she could feel each thud of her heartbeat at the tip of her clit, and she thought she might faint from the severity. "J.D," her pleading was so throaty she almost didn't recognize it, "please." She couldn't have anticipated the reaction he would have to her. With little effort J.D lifted her high enough for her to wrap her legs around him; one hand fastened around the back of her neck again while the other grabbed at her ass.

J.D walked them over to her small couch and gently laid Louise on her back, he eased her legs from around him. Louise's dress had ridden up to just below her ass; J.D took full advantage as he ran his fingers up and down the sides of her thighs, Louise could feel her frustration mounting as his fingers trailed towards the inner portion of her legs. Her skin tickled as his rough skinned hands massaged her on their ascent towards her pussy. J.D chuckled, "I can feel how hot that little pussy of yours if from here," he looked up at her and gave one of the sexiest smiles she had ever seen, "is it that hot for me?"

Louise could have come from his words alone; her pussy throbbed so tightly it pulled her off the couch slightly. J.D was hovering above her, the index of his right hand moved in slow circles around her inner thigh while he used his left arm for support. Suddenly, he did the opposite of what Louise was hoping or expecting. He slowly moved his right hand back up towards her face and traced her bottom lip with his thumb before kissing her softly.

Louise heard a soft sigh before she heard him say her name, she looked up to meet his gaze, and the same passion was there but with a slight reservation that was absent a moment ago.

"Louise, honey," he made sure to keep her gaze, "as much as I want to, I'm not going to take you tonight, not like this."

Louise felt like a cold bucket of water had just crashed over her head, she was speechless and confused. She was still slightly drunk, but that statement sobered her up momentarily.

"I-I'm sorry?" She was dumbfounded, her pussy, however, was irate.

J.D chuckled again, which ignited a fierce rage within Louise, was she being rejected? Maybe he noticed the shift in her shoulders, or perhaps the scowl that was beginning to form across her face.

"You may not be completely drunk baby, but you are defiantly not sober enough," Louise sat, mouth half open, searching his face for a clue to figure out whatever game he was playing at. The smoldering in his eyes was there, but a struggle with responsibility was beginning to form across his furrowed brows.

"Do you not want me?" Louise pressed.

"Darling," his southern drawl has heavier than usual, "if I could have it my way, you would be ass naked and begging for a break," J.D growled. Louise felt that familiar twinge in her clit and reacted before she realized, she swung one arm around J.D's neck and pulled him into a kiss, J.D kissed her back for a moment before gently pulling away again.

"Louise, I'm going taste that pussy, don't worry. It's not a question of if, only when " J.D said smoothly.

"Well, why not now?" Louise whined, she knew she was pouting but she couldn't think straight. Maybe she was still drunk, or at least tipsy. "I want you now," she cooed.

When J.D outright laughed and sat back onto his haunches, Louise couldn't stop the exasperated gasp that fell out of her mouth. She moved to sit up, but J.D pushed her back quickly and pulled both of her wrists above her head before dipping down to whisper in her ear. "I know you're upset baby," Louise half struggled against him, but stopped as his free hand ran over her stomach and up onto her rib cage before coming to a stop atop her breast. He continued in a sensual growl, " listen to me," he kissed her neck gently, "when I take you for the first time, I want you all there. I want every bit of you, awake and aware. I'll do all the things that your body is craving in this moment, and then some. I'm gonna' drink my fill of that little pussy of yours and then fuck you until you don't know head from heel. I want to make sure you remember everything I do to you, and how well I make your body ache for me, I promise you that."

Louise had stopped struggling before he started to speak, and she damn near stopped breathing before he had finished what he needed to say. J.D bent down and kissed her deeply, before pulling her from the couch. He had a concerned look on his face, he was probably worried she was going to pass out. Louise stood biting her finger, unsure of what to say or do. She wanted to jump back into J.D's lap and try to test how far his resolve would hold. She thought better of it, the alcohol was subsiding enough to bring on a sudden sleepiness. She was exhausted and reeling from the sexual tension that had been building, she kept looking between her feet, J.D and the hall leading to her bedroom.

Trying to gather what bit of self-control she exhaled quickly, "Well, I should probably get to bed then," her voice was laced with disappointment. J.D smiled softly, " you mind if I close my eyes for a bit here? I'm a bit tired myself."

"Of course not," Louise smiled back.

She kissed J.D swiftly; "rest easy, love," was his response. Before retreating down the hall, Louise turned back when J.D called her name, she looked back to see J.D reclined on her sofa comfortably, he looked at her and smiled a devilish grin, "I won't forget my promise." Louise nodded her understanding.

Once in her room, she made sure not to close the door, in hopes that he would throw out his moral standing and just take her in the bedroom.

Louise didn't know how to make sense of everything that had just transpired, her panties were soaked and her lips were slightly swollen from kisses. She found an oversized t-shirt and quickly changed out of the dress that seemed to have done her no favors.

Climbing into bed she laid on her pillow trying to retrace the path that J.D's thumb had taken over her mouth. She drifted off into sweet fantasies with a secret smile in the corner of her lips, unsure if the sound of a closing door would bring with it relief or dissatisfaction.

-

Lenard slammed his phone down on the black walnut bar top, before roughly grabbing his Yamazaki 18 and taking a healthy swig. He was peeved enough that even his neat single malt tasted sour in his mouth. 'Why isn't he answering his damn phone,' Lenard sneered inwardly, 'some fucking hired hand he is.'

Trying to keep tabs on the tab keeper was proving much more difficult than Lenard thought. There was no question that Lenard was a snake, after years of playing shadow to Terry Birch, the grandmaster himself, Lenny had learned a few things. Planting the seeds of mistrust was always a means of creating a net of security. Lenny knew that J.D's involvement was supposed to be creating a security net for Terry's use, however, he had decided to move the pawns around in his own favor.

"Bastard," Lenard scowled to himself, he knew he was getting agitated prematurely, but he wanted to be sure that all of his affairs were in order. Lenard needed J.D to be in position when the move was to be made. He needed the hired hand ready to catch the scent that he had so painstakingly laid out for him; Terry wanted hard evidence of a rat in his ranks in order to be convinced that outside help was necessary. Lenard knew that J.D was a shark when it came to these matters, he couldn't get around hiring the best while under Terry's watchful eye; hence the necessity of details. J.D had to be where Lenard told him to be, and not a moment too early or too late. Lenard left a trail of blood in the water; he had to be sure that its whiff would cause a stir.

-

The horn of the small SUV Johnny cut off faded behind him as he weaved in-between cars while pushing 90 on the interstate, traffic was heavy for a Sunday evening he noticed. He wasn't driving towards anything in particular, though he knew in the back of his mind he was driving away from something. Pink's words were playing over in his head and the knowledge of Lou being out with J.D played on his heart.

He was far from being just angry, he was flooded with uncomfortable jealousy. His eyes scanned the rear view for cops or a tail, he knew no one was following him but he tried to keep his mind busy and alert, anything to stop himself from thinking about what could be happening.

Johnny was playing a two part role in his head, he knew he had no claim to Louise aside from their close friendship and that fact alone meant she could do whatever she pleased with whoever she wanted. Still, it drove him mad to see her with anyone else. Louise had had relationships in the past, the more serious ones happened while she was living on the West Coast during undergrad. Out of sight and 'almost' out of mind. Johnny never had to see the courtships with his own eyes, except for the few times he came out to visit. Back then it seemed easier, when he would visit their friendship would pick up with ease, they'd enjoy their time together without much getting in the way.

He could only recall two or three occasions when an altercation had ensued between him and Louise's past beaus. The most volatile instance was between him and Parker, a sniveling soccer player that had weaseled himself into Louise's life. That kid was a piece of work, trust fund included; Johnny didn't particularly like him but he gave him a chance. Everything came to a head one night when Louise confronted Parker about whether he was stepping out on her. Johnny tried to ignore the argument, but then Parker grabbed her too roughly and Johnny stepped in and broke his nose. Johnny snickered at the memory because Louise was so angry with him. She got over the anger quickly because Parker admitted that he had indeed been cheating while nursing his swollen nose in urgent care, Johnny remembered her leaving a box of Parkers' belongings outside her door before the poor schlub was finished with discharge.

Johnny pulled himself back to the present when the SUV from earlier passed him while unceremoniously flipping him the bird. He pulled off on a random exit and grabbed his phone as a notification popped up on his screen. From Jennifer: Are you busy? Johnny weighed his options before turning onto the on ramp to head back in the direction he came.

It took him about twenty minutes to reach his destination, climbing out of the car, he grabbed the Thai food from the passenger seat and took the staircase by two's. Ringing the doorbell he looked down the street at the parked cars. He thought he noticed someone sitting in a dark sedan about five cars down, but didn't have much time to dwell before the door swung open.

"Hey stranger," a silky voice purred. Johnny felt his cock twinge as he took in Jennifer's appearance. Her auburn hair flowed in deep waves behind her shoulders; she was wearing blue satin booty shorts that set off her cool skin tone. He could see her nipples poking through her shirt, the outfit had to have been a set, the lace trim or her top matched the bottoms. He quirked an eyebrow at her amused that she was sure enough of herself that he would agree to meet up.

Jennifer was a vixen without a doubt; at 5'7 she always drew stares from random onlookers, her legs had caught his attention the first time they met. She was a lead events coordinator for a firm in the city; he was at a "networking" event on business and found her fretting over a display. He offered her some help, intent on getting a better view, but when she turned around he faltered under the gaze of brilliant pale green eyes. With interest piqued the two set out on tumultuous thirteen-month journey that eventually fizzled out to sporadic nights likes this.

"Playing the part of bored housewife I see?" Johnny retorted coolly, Jennifer laughed at his feigned disinterest.

"Sure, and you must be playing the part of the lonely delivery boy," she nodded toward the half warm take-out bags. She opened the door further to allow Johnny entry, before clicking and locking it behind her.

"I haven't heard from you in quite some time Johnny," she said while looking through the food containers, "too busy with your precious little friend?" Her tone was matter-of-fact, but he took note of the envious slight.

"Yes and no," Johnny replied without missing a beat, "I've had a lot of work with the boys."

"The boys. Ha," her air quotes dripped with as much sarcasm as her vocal response,

"goons and former latchkey kids seems more like it." Johnny rolled his eyes, "you didn't have too many complaints when you were my plus one."

She shrugged and wrinkled her nose at the food, " you know I fucking hate green curry John, what is this," she threw the box after popping a spring roll in between her lips.

Johnny walked up behind her pulling her hair away to land a kiss on her neck, before whispering "I have something else you can eat." He grabbed her hips and pulled her ass to his groin. The material of her shorts was sheer enough that he could feel the outline of her cheeks through his pants. Jennifer moaned softly and wiggled her ass against Johnny's cock, he gripped her tighter at the hips and pulled her face to the side to kiss her mouth. Her lips were stained red and tasted sweet, he moved his hand from her hip and reached up to squeeze her tits, he rolled her nipple in between his thumb and index fingers. Jennifer's throaty moan urged him to continue.

He knew all of her ticks and knew exactly what it took to get her off, she liked it a rough, blindfolds and handcuffs included. He was exceptionally thankful for her particular proclivities at that moment given the anger that had yet to subside.

Johnny spun her around to face him, her eyes had glazed over in lust and her breathing was heavy. " Get on your knees," he half barked. Jennifer licked her lips before dropping down in front of him. She unzipped his jeans and put him into her mouth quickly, taking him almost to the back of her throat. Johnny steadied himself with one hand on the kitchen counter and the other on the back of her head. He exhaled sharply through his nostrils as she bobbed her mouth on his dick.

Jennifer could suck a golf ball through a garden hose if she wanted too, her skill at giving head always left a smile on Johnny's face. She slid him out of her mouth and pulled his cock up to get better access to his ball sack, she licked and sucked beneath his shaft while squeezing his ass firmly. Moving her hand up and down the length of his member, he felt his cock swell even more, Jennifer probably felt the pulsing and immediately began deep throating him again; she sucked furiously until Johnny started thrusting his groin into her face. She gagged but took all of him, trying to get him to finish in her mouth. She had always told him how much she loved having the taste of him on her tongue, but Johnny wasn't ready to finish. He pumped a few more times before pulling her back to her feet. Flipping her around him, he pulled her satin shorts to her ankles and spread her legs apart slightly.

He rubbed her clit from behind slowly, she was always clean shaven and he relished the smoothness of her skin. Biting her ass, Jennifer cried out slightly, he smiled and kissed the red teeth marks that appeared before slapping her cheeks one by one. He rose from his crouched position and moved her legs open a bit further. Licking his fingers he roughly interested a finger into her clenched opening, he slipped in a second and then a third, his cock twitched at her tightness and warmth. "Tell me how much you want it, Jen," he pulled his fingers out and placed them on her face. Without out hesitation she licked herself off of his fingers and nodded her approval. Johnny slapped her ass again, "I want to hear you say it," he pressed into her ass further, "say 'Johnny, please fuck my pussy."

12