Between the Were Wars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,311 Followers

By the time he got back to his office, his Luna was waiting for him. "Jesus, how is he doing?" She crossed the office and hugged him tightly as he embraced her.

"Maria, Joe is still in shock." He stepped back and sat on the lounge chair next to his desk, pulling her into his lap. "He hasn't said much of anything, he just kept rocking her in his lap the whole way home. He can't believe she is gone. There was no reason for it either, they just fucking shot her while she was standing there. One minute they are making love on the blanket, the next she is gone." He put his head on her shoulder. "I can't imagine what he is going through."

"He will snap out of it sooner or later, and when he does there will be hell to pay. Are we ready for that?"

"I have two options... I can have Doc sedate him to the point of a coma, or I can give him a focus for his anger. I think we have a while, he refuses to be separated from her now and he will stay with her until after the ceremony tonight. It's after that I'm worried about."

She put her forehead on his as she cupped his face. "Our track record in this isn't good. I think we need to have some help from the other packs." Seeing the quizzical look on his face, she continued. "We've never been able to save a mate who lost their mate. Other packs, though, have had some success. I saw it at Wolfstock, but we never found out how they help them. I got a call while you were gone; Alpha Robert and Renee Hastings have invited us and those who helped them to a celebration in three days of the end of this cartel mess. I think we should bring Joe with us and see if they can help. Both of them have survived the loss of a mate."

"I will talk to the Pack tonight after the ceremony. Maybe a change of scenery will help him. Did you mention this to the Gila Alphas?" She shook her head no. "We need to warn them before we bring a potentially dangerous Beta along. They and their medical team need to be aware of it. I also think it is a good idea to be more social and to build our ties with other Packs, especially those who we are allied to. Did you say we would be there?"

"I said we would be honored to attend and would let them know tomorrow how many will be coming. They assured me that even if I brought the whole Pack they would be fine with it, they have enough accommodations to handle it. And it's not like we don't have the money to travel now." She giggled as she thought of the money they had recovered from the Cartel. "Fat stacks of Benjamins, yo."

Enrique's Apartment

El Paso, TX

The two National Security Agency analysts followed the FBI agents under the crime scene tape. As soon as the address came up in traffic, alerts went out to both agencies. The FBI had taken over the crime scene before the local law enforcement had finished setting up crime scene tape. One look in the extra bedroom was enough to know that it was bad, it was the job of the analysts to figure out just HOW bad.

The men entered the room, booties covering their feet and latex gloves on their hands. Their instructions were to recover any information related to national security secrets before the crime scene people were given the room. They glanced around the room in shock, the information on the walls alone was explosive. It included information from confidential informants, wiretaps, electronic communications... even internal DEA and Customs documents. They took down the papers from the wall and placed them in sealed envelopes. They didn't miss the cables that ran to missing computer equipment- probably a laptop and a portable hard drive with electronic versions of what was on the wall, and who knew what else. It was a fucking disaster.

It took two hours to complete their work, and they reported their findings on a secure line to the Director. He had several calls to make, including the White House counsel and the CIA director. This was now an issue of national security, whoever had that information had to be found... and stopped.

The FBI would have the names of everyone who had been in that apartment by the end of the day.

Doctor's Quarters

Gila Pack, New Mexico

Terry's anger had been building all afternoon. It didn't help that he had all the paperwork to finish, plus the hassles that come from having the Alpha basically taking over his hospital while his mate was there. He burst through the front door of their cabin and froze.

In the center of the room, Wendy was kneeling naked. Her knees were wide apart, exposing her sex which was already dripping with her arousal. Her back was straight, breasts proud and nipples erect. Her head was bowed and her eyes focused on his feet. In her hands was a riding crop, held out in front of her. "Sir, I have angered you and broken your rules by informing other Pack members of Renee's condition without your permission. I await your discipline."

Terry looked at her for a few seconds, took the crop and then walked past her to the bedroom. She heard drawers opening and a few minutes later he was standing in front of her, also naked. "Stand." She rose gracefully to her feet, ankles shoulder width apart, and hands behind her back grasping opposite forearms. Terry ran his fingers down her body, teasing her breasts before cupping her wet sex. He'd always been a dominant, and when he found his mate he was thrilled to find out that she was sexually submissive. Bondage quickly became a part of their play, and they both enjoyed scenes as they inevitably led to hot sex.

Turning her around, he placed leather cuffs on her wrists and tied them together with a carabiner. He lifted her wrists, forcing her to bend forward at the waist, and led her over to the closed bedroom door. He raised her wrists further, grasping the back of her head until the top of it was touching the doorknob. He used his legs to push hers backwards and out until her body was at a right angle with her legs spread widely. "Do not move from this position or we will start over. You have earned twenty. Count them out."

Raising the crop, he picked his target in the center of her left cheek and brought it down hard. There was a loud smack, he watched her tense and struggle not to move. "One, sir." He continued with clinical precision, alternating between her cheeks and moving his targets in a circular pattern to avoid overlap. The crop left red marks behind that made her even more beautiful in his eyes. "Nineteen, sir." Her voice was straining and her legs shaking. Not only did she have to maintain the position without her arms to balance, but the pain and anticipation of the hits forced her to concentrate on relaxing. She could feel her juices flowing down her thighs in anticipation of what was coming next. "Twenty, sir. Thank you sir for your correction."

She had barely finished speaking when he slammed himself deep into her, she yelped at the sudden intrusion into her sodden pussy. His cock filled her to overflowing, hitting all the right places as he pulled slowly back. He grabbed her bound wrists and used them as leverage to slam into her again. She gave herself up to the sensations, ignoring the pain as her head bounced off the doorknob and door as her mate took her with power and authority. Her first orgasm was quickly upon her, he fucked her through that and on to the next one. When those spasms ended, he withdrew and opened the door. Marching her over to the bed, he tossed her face down onto it and pulled her ass back to the edge.

"Please sir, take me, use me." She moved her hips back to him, seeking contact with his cock, but he stayed out of reach.

"I'll take you when I want, how I want." He pushed her shoulders down with one hand while the other aimed his cock. With a brutal thrust, he sheathed himself fully in her ass.

"FUUUUUUCK! Yes take me sir, take me hard! Use my ass!" She ignored the burning from the sudden intrusion and focused on the delicious feelings as he pounded her hard. She relished the rough use, he owned her completely and she loved it that way. The feeling was starting again in her core, it slowly built with each thrust until her whole body exploded. She felt her body stiffen, her ring clenched tight around him and that was enough to send him over the edge as well. She screamed her release as she felt his seed filling her ass.

When he finally withdrew, she let out a moan as the seed dripped out and ran down her leg. He left her there, bent over the bed and panting, and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later he returned, removing her bindings gently and carrying her into the large jacuzzi tub. He got in behind her and she lay back on his chest, her body still tingling from the session. She loved that, but she also loved the tender aftercare he showed her as she came down from the high. "I love you, Sir."

"I love you too, my perfect little mate."

El Paso Pack Ceremonial Grounds

Texas

The entire pack was gathered around the wooden pyre as they approached just after sunset. The clearing was lit by torches spaced evenly behind them. Joe led the way, Daria in his arms; she had been cleaned and wrapped in white linen. Behind him came the Alpha pair, followed by the Betas. Doctor Julia followed as well, her black medical bag in hand, a large sedative dose at the ready in case his beast broke loose. There was no sound except the crunch of the sand under their feet as they walked forward. Alpha Merino came forward and helped Joe lift Daria on top of the pyre. When they stepped back, Maria handed Joe a lit torch before stepping back to the embrace of her mate.

Joe stood there for a few seconds, then looked up at her. "I vow to avenge you, my love, my mate." He stepped forward, thrusting the torch into the base of the pyre and igniting the tinder. He moved around the pyre, lighting it at intervals until the heat was too much. He stepped back then dropped to his knees as the roaring flames consumed her. Tears flowed freely from his eyes, as well as from many others in the Pack. When the Alpha pair removed their clothes, Joe and the pack followed and shifted. Joe sat back and raised a heartbroken howl to the heavens. It was soon joined by the Alpha, then echoed by the entire Pack.

They stayed until the pyre collapsed, then pack members slowly moved off leaving only their Alphas, Doc and Joe behind. Joe didn't rise until there were only coals remaining. He turned his tear streak face to his Alphas and fell to his knees again. Maria rushed forward and embraced him, her own tears wetting his shoulder as he released his grief.

They were walking back to the Pack house when his assistant linked him. "Alpha, we got a call from the Gila pack Alpha while you were out. They recognized our prisoner. His name is Richard Hunter. He was a low level beta in Stanley Digg's pack; after Blake became Alpha, he and a number of other Betas were kicked out of the pack as he cleaned house. They made some phone calls, he and five others joined the Tahoe Pack. They will fit right in with Marcus Diggs and his pack."

Jesus smiled, now he didn't need to break the prisoner, they had the information they needed. "My love, I'll meet you back in our room. Joe has something to do." With a quick kiss she left, and he turned Joe to the detention area. He linked Doc to stay back but ready.

He walked Joe into the interrogation room. Leaving him for a moment, he returned with a pair of pliers, a blowtorch, and a silver knife. He placed them on a back table, then they watched as two Betas brought the prisoner in and bound his hands and legs to the chair with silver shackles. He was defiant still, that made the next few moments even more satisfying. "Richard Hunter, new Beta of the Tahoe pack. Meet Joe, one of my Betas." Richard looked up with a "so what" expression. "Joe, Richard here was one of the men responsible for the raid that killed your mate. He didn't fire the shot but he was involved. He's yours. Let me know when you finally kill him."

Joe smiled. He had the knife in one hand and the blowtorch in the other as Alpha Merino closed the door. He could still hear the screams from outside.

His sleep was not disturbed.

FBI Field Office

Albuquerque, NM

Jake burst through the door of Henry Warren's office. "We've got a fingerprint match. Linda Remington."

"The REPORTER Linda Remington?" The Special Agent in Charge could already feel the shitstorm coming his way.

"Yep. The other prints we are still searching, if Werewolves were involved we may not have their fingerprints on file unless they were old enough to be printed before the war started. I did some checking, Linda is now part of the Gila pack in New Mexico."

"What the hell was she doing in an apartment in Texas, then?"

"I guess we'll have to ask her."

Fuck. This would have to go all the way to Headquarters. You couldn't just arrest a reporter, even on a case like this, without getting the White House behind you first. It was going to be a long night.

Gila Pack Medical Center

New Mexico

The knock on the door woke Robert from his sleep. He was curled up in wolf form around the feet of his mate; he had tried to sleep in the chair but his wolf needed to be closer to her. She was still sleeping, and he could tell the bleeding had stopped. Jumping off, he shifted and dressed before going to the door.

His assistant handed him the phone. "Sorry, sir, but your mental blocks were up and this is urgent. It's the east end sentry."

Taking the phone, he stepped outside so he wouldn't wake Renee. "Yes?"

"Sir... the FBI is here. A whole bunch of them. They have an arrest warrant for Linda Remington, and are demanding entry or they will arrest me for obstruction of justice." Fuck. "And sir... they have a search warrant. They want all Pack members outside immediately so they can search our buildings."

Robert let out a sigh. "Fine. Escort them here."

He sent out a mental message. "Enrique... the FBI is here with a search warrant. Take all your stuff and go into hiding. Don't tell me where."

partwolf
partwolf
2,311 Followers
12