Between Two Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"You mean you were still a virgin when this happened?"

She shrugged, "Yes and No. I'd let a few guys play with my tits and pussy, and even sucked a few guys off but never ..."

"Did he know that?"

"He never asked directly but I let him know he'd be the first when the time came."

I sat there not sure what to say.

"So that night we went to see his friend's band. We had dinner and few drinks. He kept talking about wanting to take our relationship to the next level. When I asked what he meant he pulled out a ring. At first, I thought it was an engagement ring but he said it was a 'commitment ring'. When I asked what that meant he said it was the same as an engagement ring without all the hassles. I didn't know what to say so I left it drop but when he took me back to my apartment later on, he insisted that now we could go all the way. I said 'No'. The last thing I remember is him pushing me down on the bed and yanking at my clothes, though I have been having little flashbacks of what happened after that. I guess I woke up a couple of hours later. He was passed out on the bed next to me, his pants still down around his ankles. I went into the bathroom and ... you can figure out the rest."

"What about the cops?" I asked not wanting her to know that her mother had told me anything about that night.

"I went to the hospital and they called the cops. In the meantime a counselor and nurse ... no, what was it they called themselves? Oh yeah, a trauma counselor and a forensic nurse came in. The counselor asked me a bunch of questions while the nurse did a 'rape kit' and checked me head-to-toe. They took pictures of the bruises I had including between my ...," again she paused. "Let's just say they did a pretty thorough job," she chuckled. After that, the cops came in and asked me pretty much the same questions. In the meantime, someone had called my mom and dad so when the cops were done, they were waiting for me. Since then I've been hanging out at their place."

"What happened to ... what was it your mom called him? Mr. Asshole."

"The cops went to my place and found him still passed out on the bed. They took him into custody but he insists that I'm the one that started things because we were now committed to each other."

"What a bunch of crap," I snarled.

"That's pretty much what the cop that I talked to later said. He said they have all the evidence they need to move forward BUT have to wait for the District Attorney to make a decision."

"And have you heard anything back from the D.A.?"

"Yeah. He said they're going to go ahead with the case BUT now Dale's family, who have big, BIG time money are threatening to sue me for defamation of character if I don't drop the case. The problem is, I don't have anything to say about it. Once the D.A. decided to go ahead it's all up to him and his office. The only thing I'm supposed to do is show up at the hearing and confirm what I told the cops that night at the hospital."

"So what happens if you don't show up?"

"First, I'm in contempt of court and could be arrested and second, the D. A. continues with the case anyway but based simply on the results of the police investigation and what they found when they examined me at the hospital."

"Oh," I said, unsure of what else there was to ask.

A heavy silence settled between us until she stood and looked out the window. "You know, on second thought, maybe I would like us to take a walk together. I'm still not sure about the dinner and bar thing but a good walk might do me good."

A sense of relief flooded over me as I stood. "Sounds like a plan."

The walk was fantastic. The sun was filtering through the trees, the scent of pine everywhere, while birds and other animals scurried through the underbrush searching for food or simply to get away from us. When we got back almost an hour later, it felt as if we'd stepped into hell the moment we entered the cottage.

"What the fuck?" I muttered as I stepped in. Then it dawn on me.

"What's wrong? It feels like it's a hundred degrees in here."

"I think I forgot to reset the thermostat," I answered as I ran down the hallway. Sure enough, the thermostat was set for 95 degrees. Within moments, sweat began to pour off my forehead as I turned down the thermostat and opened as many windows as I could. Too late. My T-shirt was soaked and felt like a second skin as it stuck to me. Without even thinking about it, I took off my heavy jacket and the T-shirt, throwing them on the bed in my room.

When I found Ty, she was opening more windows. She'd removed her new coat but her top clung to her, highlighting every curve and bump. When she saw me, a playful scowl fluttered over her face. "That's no fair."

"What?"

"When guys get hot and sweaty like this they get to take their top off but a woman can't."

"Hey, it's not my rule. I believe in equality for all," I joked, as I opened the few remaining windows, never imagining what was about to happen.

"Really?"

"Really," I answered.

I didn't even hear her move closer until I felt her press against my back, whispering in my ear. "Really?" My senses suddenly went into overdrive. I felt the warmth of her bare skin against my back, her breasts flattening against it while her nipples seemed to be hardening and boring holes in my shoulder blades. She rested her head on my shoulder as her arms wrapped around me, meeting and locking over my stomach.

"Now, THAT'S not fair."

"What?" she asked innocently.

"That," I emphasized as I pushed my back against her chest.

"But you're 'only Kev', right?"

"I may be 'only Kev' as far as your mom is concerned but I'm also human and male."

She laughed, loud and long, for the first time since I'd seen her on her parent's porch. "Poor baby. Should the big, bad lady put away her titties?"

I heard the challenge in her voice and decided to accept it. "Nah. They're not the first ones I've ever had pressing against me and until I see them I'll never know if they're better or worse than the others."

"Fuck you," she said, jokingly.

"No thanks. Not interested."

"Why you ..." she stuttered as she stepped back from me. "I should ... I should ..."

"You should what?" I asked as I turned around.

"Rrrrrrrrrr," she growled as she turned away and headed toward the back bedroom.

"Oh, and by the way. They look pretty damn good from what I just saw. A lot better than any of the others I was talking about."

She stopped dead in her tracks, looking over her shoulder, an impish grin on her face. "Really?"

"Yeah, really?"

"In that case would you mind ... I mean ... would it bother you if I didn't put a top on?"

"Hey, like I said I'm all for equality."

She turned slowly, revealing her tear-drop shaped globes to me completely for the first time. The first thing I noticed were the bruises and a large 'hickie' that her ex had left but other than that, they were flawless. Her Summer tan-lines were still visible, the triangle shapes of her bikini top covering most, but not all, of her breasts. Her areola and nipples were pale pink though they seemed to be getting darker by the moment. Her nipples were the size of larger pencil erasers but even they seemed to be changing, getting larger and longer.

"So how about it big boy? Like what you see?" she purred, mimicking the 1930's movie star, Mae West.

"Delightful. Simply delightful." I tried to follow in the best W.C. Field's voice I could muster.

"Then why don't you come over and see me some time?" she continued.

"Ahhhh yes, my little chickadee," I played along as I walked towards her.

She opened her arms and I willingly stepped into them as I wrapped my arms around her. We stood there holding each other. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and for the briefest of seconds, I felt my cock begin to harden. Then I reminded myself that I was just 'only Kev' and it instantly deflated. In the meantime, she laid her head on my shoulder. I soon felt tears running down my chest.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

"For this," she emphasized as her hugged me tighter. "For being a friend. For always being there when I needed you. For ..." she started to say but I interrupted her.

"I wasn't there THAT night when you needed me most," I murmured.

"That wasn't your fault. It was ... It was mine. I knew months ago what Dale wanted and I knew that he ... I just knew that he wasn't the right guy for me. I just didn't know how to end it."

"I should have been there," I said as I lightly stroked her hair.

"But you're here now and that's what counts. Do you have any idea how many guys would have just 'cut and run' after this had happened to a girlfriend? I'll tell ya' ... a lot. It's like some unspoken code not to betray another guy."

Upon hearing the word 'girlfriend', my cock once again twitched only to soften as I felt her tears continue to roll down my chest. "Hey, don't put me up on some pedestal. I'm no 'knight-in-shining-armor'. All I did was get you away from all the stress."

She tilted her head to look at me. "You're my Knight."

I bent slightly and kissed her forehead.

"And speaking of 'stress'. Would you mind if I was 'stress-free' while we're up here?"

I knew that what she actually meant by 'stress-free' was that she wanted my permission to go topless for the remainder of the weekend. "What the heck. Sure, why not? If you feel better that way, I'm all for it. Just so long as you remember I'm still a guy and might stare once in a while."

"Thank you," she said again as she hugged me tighter. "Since 'that night' they hurt sometimes when the material from my clothes brush across them and other times they just feel, I don't know, weird."

"Weird?"

"Yeah. Like they want ... no, that's not quite right ... like they NEED to be touched. I've been talking to my counselor about it but as terrible as that night was, it's like something deep inside me woke up. I don't know how else to describe it."

"Well, just so long as that 'something' isn't an ax-murderer I'm okay with it."

She laughed as she stepped from my grasp.

And so started an almost every weekend routine. We'd get together as soon as I closed the store on Friday night, leaving my dad or manager to run the store over the weekend. Then we'd head either for the cottage or later on, to my apartment, and she'd peel off her top almost like it was shedding all that had been done to her. Bit by bit, the Ty I'd grown up with returned. She laughed, joked, smiled and played havoc with my limited love-life. I mean, how do you explain a half-naked woman walking around your apartment to a date. Not that I really minded.

About six months later she added a second twist to things. We were at the cottage and had spent the day out on a boat that I'd borrowed from a friend. The sun had been hot and while we'd applied layer after layer of sunscreen we'd both ended up with sunburns. The instant we stepped into the cottage she'd stripped off her top and headed to the room she now called 'her room'. When she came back out, her bikini bottoms were gone and had been replaced with a sheer, black thong. For a second, I thought my eyes were going to pop from my head.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Ummmm, nothing."

"Don't give me that. What's wrong?"

"I ... ummmmm ... I can see," I pointed at the barely concealed image of the area between her legs.

She looked down and then turned her gaze to me. "It's called a pussy, Bozo. And these happen to be the only pair of panties I have with me that don't rub on my sunburn, so one of two things can happen here. One, I can wear these or two, I can take them off and walk around naked."

I felt my cock hardening, not only from the sight of her dressed in just her sheer panties but also from the idea of her possibly walking around nude. "The choice is yours," I stuttered, while trying to press the growing bugle in the front of my pants down without her noticing.

"Would you stop that?" she said, softly. "I'm not stupid or naive enough to think that seeing me like this wouldn't have an effect on you. Besides," she hesitated, "I like seeing how your body reacts when I'm around you. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Right ... about ... here," she paused between each word as she pointed, using her index finger to lightly glide across the material of her panties.

I felt like a deer trapped in a set of head lights that were about to run me down. I couldn't think of a thing to say so I stood there, looking stupid, until she began to laugh.

"Gotcha," she giggled.

Shaken from my stupor, I tried to grab her only for her to slip through my grasp. "I'll get you for that," I threatened, teasingly, as I chased her room by room. "You're such a tease."

"It's only teasing if you don't plan on doing something about it," she retorted.

We chased around the small cottage until, as if by simultaneous, mutual decision, we plopped down on the futon, laughing.

"I haven't had that much fun in I don't know how long," she laughed.

"I know when it was."

"When was that?"

"Probably, the last time you set me up like you just did," I sighed, exhausted.

"Probably," she replied, softly.

Without thinking about what I was doing, I wrapped my arm over her shoulder and pulled her close.

"Ouch!!"

"Wha ... ohmigod. Look at how sunburned you are."

"FUCK," she exclaimed as she looked at her reddened shoulders. "How bad's my back?" she asked, leaning forward.

"Not quite as bad but bad enough."

"Gawd, it's starting to hurt," she groaned.

"You know I think I have just the thing for this."

"What?"

"Just wait here. I'll be right back," I said as I headed to the refrigerator. "I hope I put it in here," I thought to myself and sure enough there it was. I grabbed the bottle and turned back towards her. "Okay, stretch out on the futon."

"What's that stuff?" she questioned as she pointed at the squeeze-bottle of bluish-green gel.

"It's aloe. My grandma used to get a new bottle every year and bring it up here for just this type of thing."

"I've heard of that stuff. They say it works miracles," she said as she started to stretch out on the futon.

"Hold on a sec."

"What now?"

"Let me put this blanket under you."

"Why?"

"First, I'm pretty sure that material is kinda rough and your ... mmmm ..."

"My tits?"

"Yeah, your tits won't exactly feel too good pressed against it and second to keep any of the aloe from soaking into the futon," I finished as I spread the cotton blanket down.

"Ya know, there are times when I wonder if you've ever actually 'been with' a woman."

"Why's that?"

"You get all nervous when you tell me my pussy is showing through my panties and now you get all tongue-tied talking about my tits."

"Well, I can guarantee you I've 'been with' other women but in your case I'm 'only Kev' and so it feels kinda weird talking about your body especially after ..." I faltered.

"After what Dale did to me. I know. Anyway, let's see if this stuff works."

She stretched out and I knelt down next to her. I poured a large glob of the gel into my hand and then carefully began to spread it across her shoulders and back. A shiver ran up and down her spine.

"Brrrrrrr, that stuff feels cold."

"Sorry. Do you want me to stop?"

"Hell no! It may be cold but it's exactly what I need right now."

"Okay." For the next ten minutes, I gently rubbed the gel across her back and shoulders. The rustle of the breeze blowing through the trees was the only sound except for her soft moans.

When I was done, I began to pull away only to have her stop me.

"You missed my legs."

"Oh. I didn't know they were burned."

"Not as bad but I can feel them starting to hurt."

Again, applying the gel to my hands first, I gently spread it over her skin.

"Don't forget between my legs," she purred as she slowly spread them.

An intoxicating aroma quickly filled my nostrils and my body began to respond.

"Hmmmmm, I like that."

I thought she was talking about the way I was putting the gel on her legs until, with the speed of a viper, she rolled on her left side and her right hand pulled down my shorts while her left wrapped around my hard cock.

"Hey."

"Shhhhhh. I want it and from the looks of this." She gently tugged on my cock. "You need it."

"But what would your mom say about 'only Kev' if she found out?"

"If she saw us right now, she'd say that you were being a complete gentleman while I was being a total slut."

Before I could say a word, she descended on my cock, taking the head into her mouth.

"Arrrggghhhh."

I'd had my share of 'blow jobs' before and, as was expected, her mouth was warm and wet but what I hadn't expected was what she did next. Instead of sliding her mouth up and down, she locked her teeth together in the groove beneath the crown of my cock. I was trapped. I couldn't move unless I wanted to rip the head of my cock off. Instantly, her tongue began to glide over the tender head, occasionally probing into the slit at the top. The world around me began to spin and I instinctively wrapped my hands in her hair.

"Me too, me too," she gasped as she popped my cock from her mouth while pulling her panties aside.

For the first time, I saw her pussy in all its splendor. Her outer lips were swollen and a deep pink. They seemed to pulse as I watched them. Her inner lips were red and stuck out through the opening of her slit, as if begging to be kissed. A coat of curly light brown hair surrounded her opening while small droplets of moisture reflected the late afternoon sunlight, making it look as if small jewels adorned her womanly treasure.

Even as overwhelmed I was by the sight of the pussy, she brought me back to reality when I felt her hand lift my cock and begin to lick on it as if it were a ice cream cone or lollipop. "Arrrrrgghhhhh," I groaned.

"So you like that?"

"Mmmmmmmmm."

"Good, because I like doing it," she purred as she licked up and down the length on my shaft.

As if it had a mind of its own, my hand settled on her breast. It was soft and warm yet firm and her nipples hardened in my palm. At first I squeezed gently, still afraid even after all these months of hurting her. After a few moments, I heard a low groan flow from her lips followed by her right hand covering mine, squeezing and kneading her tit like a loaf of bread dough.

"Soooooo good," she sighed when she pulled her mouth off my cock once again. "I've wanted this for so long. Squeeze them, pinch my nipples. Yessssssss, just like that. So fucking horny. Play with my pussy. Play with my clit, finger-fuck me," she pleaded.

"My pleasure, Ma'am," I croaked, in my best attempt at a Southern drawl.

She opened her mouth and used her tongue to guide my cock back inside its warm confines. Her tongue grazed across the nerves located under the base, sending shivers up and down my back. At one point, it actually felt like she was trying to corkscrew her tongue onto the opening at the tip. Her hand slid up and down the length of my saliva-coated shaft. My cock felt as if it were a piece of hot iron. The whole time, my hips rocked back and forth matching her rhythm. The whole thing felt incredible.

It was only when she arched her back, forcing more of her tit into my hand that I realize I wasn't taking care of her needs as well. No longer concerned that I might hurt her, I squeezed, watching as her flesh filled the gaps between my fingers. She mumbled something but I wasn't sure what it was. The only thing I was certain of was that she didn't want me to stop. Then I watched in amazement as she used her free hand to grab the nipple on her other tit; pinching and twisting it, stretching it from her body until I was afraid it was going to rip off only to have her release it, allowing it to snap back into place. Her whole tit shook like jello. I copied on my side and was rewarded by a sensuous moan. Now that I had an idea what she liked, I used the tip of my finger to trace paths back and forth between her tits.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers