Beverly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

The next morning Lou was able to slip out of bed and go to the bathroom without waking Bev up. He said what the hell and made them breakfast and took it on a tray to her. Bev was very surprised as this was the first time he had done it. They ate and just relaxed in bed for a while. Bev took the dishes to the kitchen and brought one travel bag back and unloaded it and made a pile for the washer. She went and got Lou's and did the same. She got a load started and headed for the bathroom. Just as she was getting in the shower Lou rolled in to join her. They fooled around for a while and Lou found the string. Good guess he said and kissed her. Bev said that as tired as she was last night she almost forgot to put a tampon in and there would have been a mess this morning.

They got out and dried off and remarked that their new bathroom seemed bigger and was laid out a little different and that would be nice with two wheelchairs in it. They just goofed off the rest of the day getting the wash done and going through the mail and papers. Lou found an old army manual to see if he could find what needed to be done to transfer.

The next morning Bev rode in to the hospital with Lou to check in and see what had to be done. When Lou came through the door to his department Master Sergeant Johnson came to attention and said Major Lincoln sir, welcome back sir and gave him a sharp salute. Lou gave him the finger as a return and said it sure does not take long for news to get around. The Sgt. also welcomed Major Larson home. Sgt. Johnson was Lou's go to guy when he needed some information or something done. Lou invited the Sgt. in to his office and told him what was up. Sgt. Johnson was very sorry to see Lou leaving and said so. Lou gave him the name and phone number to call for further information about both of them.

Bev said she was on her way to the prosthetics lab and needed to get some uniforms ordered. She left and went to the lab first and talked to the chief explaining what she was looking for. He said they had made several and it was not hard. He was able to show her one and told her what was involved. The biggest thing that needed to be done was make a plaster cast of her lower body starting just below her ribs. She looked at him and said are there any females that know how to do it. He said sorry, no. There is one female available to help so only one male would have to be there. Bev said whatever needs to happen, so can we do it Friday? He looked at his calendar and said that would work. Bev asked if he would do it please and he said ok.

She wanted to be over her period and the chief was older and married so she would be more comfortable with him seeing her. Bev thought to ask how much it added to her waist size and he told her. They set a time for after lunch at one and Bev thanked him and left. She went up to the uniform store and worked with a very nice lady to get some uniforms for her. Bev told her about the bucket she was going to need to wear and to add the necessary increase to her waist size. She was able to order three sets of the larger size and one of the regular size since she had been deployed and not used her allotment. She also made an appointment with her doctor to get a medical release.

She went back down to Lou's office and the good Sgt. had already come up with the word. Lou could be released from here in three weeks and leave time was also due. Since Bev was not on active duty, she would be put on active duty on the same date. All of their moving expense would be on the army's dime as was transportation and per deium allowance for both travel to their new duty station and an allowance for a while to find quarters. Since the hospital did not have quarters, they each would get a housing allowance as they were not married to each other and no one really knew they lived together.

At lunch time Lou took Bev home and had lunch with her. They called the mortgage company about their loan and got the paperwork started. Lou headed back to work and Bev started making a list of the things she needed to do. She was glad she was not working yet and then wondered how she would get the new house going as she would be working then. She also decided to wait until they got moved to find a van for herself. They had been eating out for sometime so she decided she would see what she could find to make a good dinner. She got lucky and there was a nice roast in the freezer and with the other things she found in the pantry she was ok. She thawed the road in the microwave and got it in the oven.

Lou got home and said what smells so good. They kissed and Bev told him since they had been gone so much the animals in the back yard had been neglected and needed a good meal so she had one in the oven. We are having hotdogs and turned away from him. It took him about 5 seconds for him to realize his prosthetic leg was being pulled and he said great, looking forward to it and left to change. He came back in shorts and his wheelchair and Bev had a package of hotdogs out at the stove. He told her not to get them too hot, he liked his still cool in the middle and went to his office. Bev knew she was beat and gave up.

She got things ready and called him for dinner. He wheeled into the dining room and said everything looks great. They ate and Bev went over the list she had started and Lou added some things to it. He agreed about the car and said he had thought the same thing today. At the end of the meal he told her how great it was and pulled next to her. He surprised her by pulling her over on to his lap facing him and gave her a big kiss. He said in his copious spare time today I thought we might try this for a position, you sitting on me this way and pulled her to him. She could feel his hard and said sounds good, let's try it later. She put her arms around him tightly.

They had not had time to talk about it earlier and she told him about her appointment on Friday to get started on her bucket. She would remind him to come home for lunch to pick her up. Lou helped her do the dishes and they went to his office to work on how much to put down and how much and how long to borrow money for the house. They did the math on their housing allowance and it looked like it would pay the mortgage each month, at least until they retired. They would wait until they got all the final figures to make a final decision.

Lou said he had to be in early the next morning so they headed to the shower. They washed and shaved each other. Lou pulled his chair into the shower and gave Bev the look and helped her on to his lap. He was hard and after kissing and playing some more with each other, he helped her impale herself on his cock. In that position it went in nice and deep and she told him she liked it. Her clit also hit the base of his cock or pubic bone. His right stump was a little short for her to sit on so he had to hold her up on that side. They would use padding the next time. Bev was able to move around quite a bit and it was enough to get both of them off good. Lou loved pulling her big breasts into his chest and this position allowed him to do just that.

He had put a towel on his wheelchair seat and it caught most of the red cum that ran out of Bev. When he went soft and fell out she moved back over to the bench and so did Lou. They rinsed off again and then got in their own chairs and into bed. They both decided that worked great and it would go on the top of the list of how to do it ideas. After they got into bed Lou played with Bev's pussy with his fingers and she came again. She could not get him hard but he liked being touched hard or not. They finally fell asleep fully satisfied.

On Friday Lou came home and picked Bev up for her appointment. She was told to go to the bathroom and then taken into a fitting room by a female assistant and she helped Bev undress and get up on a table. The room was obviously the plaster room as it was everywhere. The girl helped Bev on to a devise that held her lower pelvis up and free of the table. She covered Bev's bottom and told the chief they were ready. He came in and explained to Bev that he would stay by her side and the girl would be at her bottom. Her bottom would be covered with plaster sheets pretty quickly anyway. Bev said no problem and they got started.

He first placed several 4 inch plaster rolls in a bucket of water and when they were wet, started where her ribs ended, and started wrapping her. He kept applying plaster of paris rolls until he got to a little over midway down her hips. He then had the assistant uncover her and gave her large, wet plaster sheets which she placed over Bev's bottom and used her hands to form them across her bottom. It did not take long to cover it and meet up and overlap where the rolls were and they put two layers on.

They then used more rolls of plaster to overlay and cover the wide sheets. After about 15 or 20 minutes she was covered. There is a chemical reaction and the cast gets quite warm as it dries. He could not wrap her in cotton padding like they usually did for a limb cast as this was what made a mould of her body for the plastic bucket.

They let it dry for almost an hour and then very carefully cut it down the sides and spread it open just enough for her to wiggle out of. The chief looked inside of it and pronounced it ok. He double checked that she wanted flat metal "legs" sticking out the front of it to help her sit and she said yes. He said they always started with them on the long side and then cut them back to fit. He told her to come back in next Wednesday afternoon for a fitting. She put her clothes back on and Lou said he could leave early and take her home. She got in the shower and washed all the plaster off of her. She was glad she did not have pubic hair as she was sure it would have stuck to it.

The following Wednesday Bev was back for her fitting. They brought a very smooth, slick feeling material that had been made from the plaster cast molding. It was still in rough form and the reason for the fitting today. She lifted herself into the back part and they put the front part on. It did not have any straps yet. They put a belt around it at the hips and just below her ribs and sat her up in it. They made marks where it needed to be trimmed to fit under her ribs. She was able to feel several places where it was not comfortable inside the shell and they marked those. They removed the front and checked where her bottom fit. The lip from the back came forward to the front of her body. A couple of marks were made to take some off there.

They removed the back and asked her to wait a few minutes while they trimmed the top by her ribs and the bottom. About 10 minutes later they were back and put it back on her. That part now fit fine. The internal areas had to be done differently and would take a while. She should return on Monday.

On Monday Bev was back again. The internal areas had been heated and smoothed over and felt fine. They then marked where three belts and buckles would be attached and did that. This time they had a lower body stump sock with them and she put that on and then they put the shell on and sat her up. It felt fine. She knew it was going to be warm wearing it, but necessary. They then placed the "legs" in front of her and made marks for where to put them. She got out of the shell and they took it and attached the legs. They were made from rigid aluminum and attached with nuts and bolts to the bucket so they could be adjusted.

They put her back in it, sat her up and adjusted the angle to fit the angle of her seat in her wheelchair which sloped down from the front to the back of the seat. It took a little playing with, as they did not want it to force her back into the rigid back of the seat, but to just keep her upright in the seat. They then guessed at where to cut the "legs" off. They made the cut, rounded them off and put her back in the bucket and into her chair. The length seemed to hold her fine and she said she was very comfortable. She saw how she could loosen the bolts and nuts to change the angle of how she sat without any trouble. The stump sock fit fine so they made her two more right quick. It was on a computer program and they gave her a disk to take with her.

They told her if she had any problem with the fit before she left, to come back in to get it adjusted. Bev thanked them for all their trouble and left. She went down to the uniform store and her uniforms were in. She tried one larger one on and it fit fine. The bucket did not make her look fat. Lou was done for the day and they went home. The next problem was going to the bathroom. That would require her getting out of the shell. The clothing she was going to have to wear while in it would be cut up the side or front all the way and closed with Velcro. She would then open whatever she had on, remove the bucket front, move off the rear half bottom and on to the john. There was no way to put a hole in the bottom to go through.

When done she would get back on her chair and into the rear shell, buckle the front part on and redo her clothing. It would take some work and practice but seemed to be worth it. Lou complained right away about no way to get to her. She told him yes, it was her chastity belt. They laughed and then fixed dinner together. After dinner they were out on the patio and Lou undressed her. The bucket was flesh colored and he told her it made her look very sexy sitting in it. They were both in their wheelchairs sitting alongside each other facing the opposite direction. Lou fondled her breasts and she played with his hard cock. As her clit engorged it's self, the bucket was tight enough that with just a little movement she could push against it.

She got Lou off with her hand and she came at the same time. Lou thought he did it playing with her breasts but she broke down and told him what happened. He laughed at her and said good thing that is hard plastic on the inside so you can clean your cum out. He said ouch as she pulled one of his balls. Other than wondering if it was going to be uncomfortably hot inside it, Bev liked it very much. It was much easier to fix dinner and do the dishes tonight without having to hold on to something all the time to keep from falling over.

By now they had the home loan all figured out and done. The paperwork had been sent to them to look over and would be signed when they checked the house once more after they got back to the area. They got stuff ready and the movers came in and packed everything. Bev got her medical release, had one minor adjustment made on her bucket and said good bye to the nurses that had taken care of her. Lou finished his job up and even had a couple of days to go over stuff with his replacement. He told everyone good bye also and headed home. The movers were due in the morning and they got everything packed and on the truck. Lou packed his van with their stuff they would need on the drive.

They had a nibble on selling his house already so there was hope that might work out rapidly. They did not get started out of town until after lunch so did not get very far that night. Lou had been on the computer and made reservations for accessible rooms and had confirmations so they were not worried about where they were going to spend the night on the trip. They were in no rush to get west anyway so they did a little sightseeing on the way. Lou had gotten a doctor friend to give him a prescription for the daily dose of Cialis to experiment with and they screwed at least once a day. They touched and played whenever they had the chance also.

They followed interstate 70 and spent extra time in Denver. The room they had faced the mountains and they enjoyed looking at it as the sun set. Bev was not wearing her bucket during the day when they were in the van as her seat belt held her in place. She did put it on at night when they went out for dinner or when sightseeing. The first night in Denver there was a full moon and they had the curtain open and it was very romantic. Lou and Bev spent almost two hours pleasuring each other. Lou brought Bev off several times but Bev held back in getting Lou off and he knew it and enjoyed everything she did to him. Finally she was on her back and he got on his one knee and she guided his long, hard cock into her pussy.

He very slowly moved in and out of her and with each stroke he either pushed her cervix or almost pulled the head of his cock out all the way. Bev reached down and grabbed his short, atrophied leg stump and used it to pull him in and out of her pulling on the short bone in it. With all the stimulation she had given him, he was now having a hard time Cumming. She mover her left hand from his short stump and put two fingers just below his balls. She pushed hard into his prostate and he speeded up and had a huge orgasm right after Bev had hers. He fell partially on to her and they just lay there in the moonlight enjoying each other.

They finally got into their new home town and after getting settled in the hotel called the realtor. They set a time in the morning to do a final walk through and went out to get something to eat. The next morning they checked the house out with the realtor and everything was fine. They went to her office and signed paperwork and to the bank for more. A closing date was set two days later and they were ready to start their new life. They called the moving company and they were due the day after the closing so all was moving in the right direction.

They went by the hospital and checked in with their new bosses and gave them an update of the schedule. They asked if they could have a couple of leave days to get the house organized and both were told to take as much time as they needed. They all agreed on a Monday to get things started. They left and contacted the utility companies to get that squared away. The owner, who was a paraplegic and military, was a great person to work with. He gave them a key and said do what you want, he trusted them. They got some cleaning supplies and paint and used the time to start doing some work on the new house.

Lou worked on getting the two car garage cleaned out and did all of it from his wheelchair. He wondered if he was done wearing his prosthetic leg. The hospital had only seen him in his wheelchair and should he stay that way? Then he thought about retirement and having no legs like Bev was. All of that got him Horney as hell and he went into the living room and called her. As she came into the room he told her it was time to christen the new house and crawled down on to the rug and stared pulling his pants off. Bev joined him and got naked with him and they did a very good job of breaking in the first room.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12