Beverly's Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly the vibrator, for that is what it had to be, was turned on, and the woman was being continually assailed by the thrumming sensations to both her sex, and her nipples. Beverly could not help but notice how slick the woman's thighs had become, moisture coating them to drip down into the grate that was beneath her in the stone floor. The Prisoner had obviously been left here, filled with sex toys to cum over and over again during the course of the day!

The girl covered her mouth as she gasped. This had to be why the commander kept coming down to the cellar, and why he went down several times a day with that box. He must be keeping this woman as his personal plaything. Stopping by to check on her and possibly devise more fiendish tortures...maybe even use her body himself!

Beverly skidded back, now flushing a deep red color. The idea of the Commander using this woman made her young mind burn with vivid imaginings. She stopped moving as her back touched the leg of the table behind her, and she stared at the prisoner as the woman shuddered and crumpled to the floor. Moaning and panting in the after math of her climax. The hum of the vibrators now plain to hear in the quiet room.

As she sat against the table, her head swam for a few moments, she was dazed by the sudden confrontation with sadistic carnal satisfaction. A heavy scent in the air further confusing the young girl. She snapped to focus then, realizing two things: One, that the heady scent she was smelling was the arousal of the prisoner, the woman had obviously been cumming on the vibes for several hours at this point, and the feminine scent of her arousal had filled the room. The second, that Beverly herself was breathing hard, and as she shifted her legs, she felt a shameful heat and slippery sensation at her own crotch.

Beverly gasped and shook her head in denial, pressing her thighs together as if to deny the fact. Though that act instead verified the hot, wet throb she felt now. The warmth now rolling up through her belly. Hesitantly Beverly slid her hand down the front of her pants, her fingers confirming the truth. Watching the Prisoner, naked and spasming in orgasm, had made her soaking wet. There was no mistaking the glistening juices that coated her fingers as she held them before her wide emerald eyes.

"Oh nooooo! I'm a Pervert!" She wailed, immediately assuming that her body's reaction was due to a deviant mental state, and not her inexperience with sexual matters, mixed with her hormones priming her young body for action. For no one could observe the scene before her without having some reaction. Perhaps hers was on the extreme side, but she had been sheltered growing up. Her sexual experience to this point coming from her own hands, despite a spirited attempt she had made with a boy down the road before she had shipped out for Basic training. Inadvertently she let out a plaintive moan at this discovery.

She gasped as she heard her voice in her own ears, and slapped her hand to her mouth. Once more afraid she would rouse a hidden guard, or get the attention of the panting, sweat covered woman before her. Which did not help the situation, for her fingers only smeared her lips with her own juices. She licked her lips automatically at feeling the warm liquid then froze.

"Oh by the Light! I am a super pervert! I just licked my own pussy juice!" Flashed through her mind, sending her reeling again. Though her senses focused on the tangy, almost sweet taste now on her tongue. When she recovered from her shock, she realized her hand had returned to her pants, and out of instinctual need, that her slender fingers were busily rubbing her slippery petals and caressing her hard little clit.

Beverly was excited enough by the new, and intensely sexual encounter she was now in, that she was unable to fully control her body. Her blood pounding in her ears as she slid one finger partially inside herself. She stirred her tight slit using her thumb to frantically circle and rub her hard little clitoris. Her little panting breaths of lust mixing with a dirty sounding squishing that drifted up from her pants. Her need was surprisingly strong and as pleasure shivered up her body, she was unable to control herself.

To late, she jerked her hand free, her body shivering ,and her back arching as a light climax hit her, making her gasp and spasm for a few moments. Beverly panted out of breath for a moment, absent mindedly licking her fingers again. That same tangy sweet flavor shocking her back to focus. Her fingers were glistening with her juices again. She felt more hot liquid between her thighs soaking her panties and coating her skin, Beverly whimpered as she looked down. The crotch of her pants was now stained dark with dirty girl juice, a clear beacon to all of her evil, pervert nature. Not only had she masturbated in front of another person, but it was a woman!

All this was to much for Beverly to take, and she stood, bolting from the room. Her boots pounding on the stone floor of the cellar. Thudding across the wooden steps, and floorboards of the barracks. And ringing on the cobbles of the street as she pelted out of the building and across the Garrison. Beverly did not stop running until she was outside the walls, by the side of the small lake they drew their water from.

Beverly didn't hear Dinah's surprised exclamation as the Human girl blew past the dwarf. Hadn't noticed as the secret door had closed behind her as she had left, she wasn't even aware of the shocked faces of the three fishermen she nearly bowled over as she reached the lake, and plunged into the cool water. Her face burning with shame at the discovery of what she considered to be, her lustful depravity.

Beverly emerged from the water, her face still flushing beat red. Though her brows were knit over her pretty pixie like face as she mentally vowed to return to the cellar. Her goal to erase her shame by freeing the woman held there as a sexual thrall. Although she quailed for a moment at the thought of her Commander, wrathful in his defeat. She still resolutely marched back into the garrison, to plan the rescue.

End Part one.

12