Beware of What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah well ... nothing's too good for you Gina!" he replied with a broad grin on his face.

I cocked my head to look at him and then slowly shook it from side to side.

"I've already told you, I'm not going to sleep with you." I sighed tiredly. It was wearing me down, the constant innuendo.

"Yeah I know ... more's the pity!" He gave me that cheesy grin again.

"Drink?"

"I thought we were only here so you could pick up a few things?" I replied.

"Yeah, I know but it would be a shame to waste it, seeing as how I've already paid for it." He pointed over to a bottle of champagne nestling inside an ice bucket.

"Oh I see you had it all planned out then?" I said with a smile. Like most men he was completely transparent.

"Well?" He indicated towards the ice bucket.

"Oh I suppose so, I wouldn't want you to waste anything!" I replied sarcastically.

He uncorked the champagne. It exploded out of the bottle covering his hands with frothy bubbles.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed and made a dash into the kitchen area. As he messed about pouring the drinks and mopping up his mess, I turned to look around the room once more. I moved towards the large french windows. I could see a balcony outside.

"Here you go." Paul was behind me. I turned and he handed me a glass. It was fizzing quite alarmingly. I didn't like the look of that at all.

"I'm not drinking that," I said as I handed my glass back to him.

He smiled. "Don't you trust me Gina?"

"Absolutely not," I smiled confidently back at him.

"Okay, here ... take mine. We exchanged glasses. I had a look. This one seemed okay. I took a tentative sip. Yep, that tasted okay.

Paul smiled enigmatically as he took a drink from his glass.

I took a sip of mine and then another and then drained the glass. Now normally I don't like champagne that much but this was different. It was deliciously nice.

"That was really tasty," I said holding my glass out for more. Paul picked up the bottle and gave me a refill. I quickly took another drink. It really was nice and it was starting to give me a warm pleasant feeling.

Paul took another drink from his glass and sat down on the sofa, crossing one leg over the other. He looked very relaxed as he leant back. He looked up at me and smiled. "So Gina, tell me again, why did you want to go out on a date with me? What is it that you find so fascinating about me?"

I felt my face flush and took a quick drink. I shuffled my feet nervously. Why did he want to drag this up again and why did I suddenly feel so eager to please him?

"Erm, well ... I ... I've always thought you were a nice person, and you always look good and you smell nice and you're always so charming and attentive. It's almost like ... like you know what a woman wants ..."

I felt my face burning. I licked my lips and looked down at Paul. He had moved and was now sitting casually on the edge of the sofa, a faintly mocking smile playing on his lips. I could see his eyes run up and down my body, as if he was appraising me. He seemed to linger on my legs for a while before focussing on the swell of my large breasts. I took another drink.

"Come and sit down here Gina." He patted the seat at the side of him. "I won't bite."

I swallowed hard. Suddenly my body felt like it was on fire and I realised I was struggling to catch my breath. I tried to inhale deeply and immediately felt worse. I took another drink as my heart rate increased. Not only could I feel it pounding away inside my chest, the heartbeat sounded really loud.

But I dutifully complied and sat down next to him, the hem of my dress creeping higher up my thighs as I did. I flinched as he reached over me but he was only retrieving the bottle of champagne out of the ice bucket. He refilled my glass. I hadn't realised it was empty.

He smiled at me confidently as he took my free hand in his. His hand was cold and I shivered at his touch.

"If you recall Ian also told you that I would expect you to have sex with me if we did go on a date. Can you remember that part of the conversation Gina?" He gave my hand a gentle squeeze when he said the word sex.

His voice was soft but so insistent. I jerked at the shock of hearing those words and tried to pull away, but Paul held me in a firm grip. I gulped. I remembered our talk had gone something along those lines.

"Erm ... yes ... but ... but I've already told you there's no chance of that happening," I replied feebly. "I'm not going to sleep with you." I took another sip from my glass.

"That's okay. I won't do anything unless you ask me to," Paul replied. I didn't understand why he felt the need to say that. I took another long drink from my glass of bubbly.

"Can we go now?" I tried to get up but Paul gripped my hand a little harder and stopped me. I felt a little light headed as I slumped back down onto the sofa.

"Of course we can but before we go, I have something to tell you. But the problem is I truly don't know where to start." He gave a deep sigh before continuing.

"I don't know where to start because when I tell you, what I say will probably upset you deeply ... and I really don't want to do that to you." He paused and I just looked enquiringly into his eyes. His voice was washing over me making me all fuzzy and warm inside.

"What is it?" I asked. I took a drink. God this champagne was good.

"It's Ian ... it's what he said ..." He paused again as he topped up my glass, filling it to the brim.

"What ... what did Ian say?" I was finding it hard to comprehend what he was talking about. Besides I had a full on hot flush coursing through my body right now, which was taking up most of my attention.

"Okay , I'll tell you ... but only if you're sure you want to know?" he said.

I nodded my agreement as I took another drink. Why was I so thirsty?

He closed his eyes briefly as if coming to a decision.

"Okay ... maybe I should explain first ... but I guess you already know that I fancy you." He laughed nervously when he said that. "I think I've made that clear to you on a number of occasions."

"Duh, yeah!" I said in agreement. Tell me something I didn't know.

"Well Ian also knows that I do ... fancy you that is ... in fact we've often discussed things, you know ... about you ... and me ... together."

"What, like a threesome!" I interjected stupidly.

"No, not a threesome. Just you and me," he replied quietly.

And there it was. The something I didn't know!

"... and you remember the bit where he'd told you I would expect you to have sex with me after our date ..."

I nodded slightly as I knocked back the rest of my champagne. I wiggled my glass from side to side to indicate to Paul I needed a refill. He duly obliged before he continued.

"Well ... he told me he wouldn't have a problem with that ... you know ... with me fucking you ... as long as HE got something out of it."

I stared at him blankly. It was like a few seconds time delay before the full meaning of his words hit me. I hurriedly drained my glass.

"I'm sorry ... he said what?" I gulped. I turned slightly to the side, to confront him face to face, to stare into his eyes, to see if he was telling the truth. All I saw was a pained expression etched on his face.

"What did you say!" I was immediately inflamed. A surge of hot fury swept through my body. "Ian's okay with ... with WHAT exactly?"

Paul looked soulfully into my eyes. He took my now empty glass and placed it on the table before taking hold of both my hands in his. He squeezed them softly.

"He ... erm ... he said he would be quite happy to let you and me get together as long as he got something out of it like ... erm ... like a big bonus." Paul grimaced as he casually shrugged his shoulders.

I looked away in horror as his words sank slowly into my head.

"The big bonus by the way, that he has already received!" he added nonchalantly.

"I don't believe you!"

Paul pursed his lips. "Has he told you anything about a bonus?"

Hearing those words was like a hammer blow to my heart. Suddenly I was seething. It just bubbled up from my toes and surged all the way through my body to explode out the top of my head. Of course. Even to my befuddled brain it all made perfect sense now. The fact Ian hadn't told me anything about his pay rise or that enormous bonus. I remembered the figure and snorted to myself. At least my body was worth a lot of money. But I still couldn't believe it, the dirty, rotten bastard was prepared to give me, his loving wife away to his boss just to snag a huge chunk of money? Or was there more to this?

"No, I didn't think he had!" Paul said harshly. "I asked him if he was sure and he said he was fine with it. He just didn't want to know when or if we did the deed. The money would just appear as a bonus on his payslip!"

I picked up on the hint of disgust in his voice as he moved to the edge of the sofa and closer to me. A hand came to rest on my knee, moving up and along my shapely leg before it crept under the hem of my dress and sank down to caress my inner thigh.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this Gina," He looked at me earnestly, compassion showing in his eyes. I felt his hand now sliding smoothly up and down my sheer stockinged leg reaching up as far as the clips of my suspenders.

"How could he do this?" I said angrily, ignoring his hand although it was starting to set off some little electric sparks in my body. "I know sometimes he's gotten depressed because he can't get me pregnant and he's told me to go off and find someone to fuck who can but still ... I still can't believe Ian would stoop so low. I always thought he was kidding. We've been married all these years and now I find ... now I find ... I just don't know him at all. I mean that little to him that he's ... that he's willing to pimp me out for just a big bonus?" I was stuttering because I could scarcely breathe. I couldn't think straight. It was too much to take in. I shook my head as my emotions got the better of me and tears filled my eyes.

"I know, I was surprised too," Paul oozed compassionately as he carefully put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. He hugged me then put his hand under my chin and lifted it up. A tear trickled slowly down my cheek. He tenderly wiped it away and then leaned forward and our lips touched. It was so sweet, so tentative.

He broke the kiss. "You okay?" he said softly. I could see he was hurting for me. "I can take care of you," he added.

"I can't believe it. Why ... why would he do something like this?" I felt my anger dropping away as the kiss ended to be replaced with an empty sensation in the pit of my stomach. I felt a sudden pulse in my mound as a feeling of heat radiated out from the top of my legs.

"But I still don't understand ..."

"Money will make men do strange things," Paul murmured as he ran his hand up and down my leg. I felt them open slightly. I didn't know how because I hadn't moved them. My heart was still pounding loudly in my chest and I was feeling very confused. Nothing made sense any more apart from the fact that my husband was quite happy for me to have sex with his boss in return for money.

He leaned forward and his lips closed on mine for a second time. I found it impossible to resist. This time there was more depth to his touch and we kissed for longer. I relented to the insistent pressure of his mouth as we moved against each other in unison before his tongue pushed at my lips. They parted and he pushed in. I responded and met his tongue with my own.

Finally I broke the kiss. I was breathing heavily. "I can't do this Paul, please stop." I tried to push him away.

"Sure you can," he replied. "I'm here for you Gina."

I then realised that his hand was still moving up and down my leg. It felt so good, his fingers sliding easily on my sheer stockings. I felt his body twitch as they reached beyond my suspenders. He kissed me again but this time harder. The electric sparks were now hot flushes that were pulsing through me every few seconds. I had a sensation that I was floating above my body and looking down on us both as Paul took my left hand and placed it over the very significant bulge in the front of his trousers.

My body was on fire. I could feel urgent desires flooding my senses as he continued with his seduction of me. I sort of knew what was happening but was powerless to stop him. I couldn't stop him and why should I. My shit of a husband was obviously okay with it. He'd sold me out, he'd given his implicit consent for Paul to have me ... so fuck him ... and fuck our marriage vows!

My attention was swiftly brought back to Paul and what he was doing as I felt the hand under my dress slip again onto my inner thigh and start to push at my legs, trying to get me to open them up.

My legs parted at his third time of asking and he wasted no time in tracing his fingers along the hot flesh at the top of my thighs before reaching further up to my thong. He slowly rubbed over the top of the lacy fabric, pushing gently at my slit.

"Ooooohhhh ... fuuuuucckk ..." I moaned long and hard. That felt so, so good. I opened my legs wider. Paul's hand slid in to help his fingers. I spread my legs as wide apart as I could. I couldn't help it. We continued kissing, urgently mashing our mouths against each another as our combined passion grew.

His fingers rubbed again at my slit, pushing into it over and over again. A digit slipped under my thong and was pushed inside my slickness. When he curved his finger and started rubbing violently, I came on the spot, groaning loudly, my juices coating his hand as they ran freely from my spasming pussy. I moaned and giggled from the sheer exhilaration of it all. My pussy was a blazing furnace, this small orgasm only making me want more. I craved his attention and pushed down to entrap his fingers between my hot thighs.

My body began to shake as Paul continued to push his fingers in and out my pussy. I was so aroused I felt like I was going to explode.

I came again as his thumb pushed against my engorged clit, my whole body shaking violently as wave after wave of pleasure flooded my senses. I was quivering with passion and desire and I knew I didn't want him to stop. I had never felt this aroused before. Every part of me wanted to be pleasured again and again.

Paul stood and pulled me up after him, his hands immediately grasping hold of my full round ass cheeks and pulling me against him. My arms instinctively went around his neck as we kissed. He kissed me hard and I responded, opening my mouth to let his tongue in to engage with mine. They swirled and played with each other, which only made my desire greater. I could feel his bulge pressing urgently against me and I pushed and ground my body against it. I could feel that it was large and I could feel that it was throbbing.

We continued to kiss. Paul was now alternating between squeezing my ass cheeks and squeezing my breasts. I didn't care which as long as he continued to squeeze something.

He broke the kiss and my mouth was disappointed. He stepped back a pace as I half opened my eyes and tried to move my lips back towards his, seeking them out. He grinned at me.

"What?" I whispered hoarsely to him. God I was so aroused. Why had he broken away. I wanted him back, right here, right now!

He poured us both some more champagne and handed a glass to me. I was still thirsty and greedily knocked it back in one go. He refilled it and I knocked that back too. I felt my body flush with even more heat and I knew my pussy was throbbing and pulsating with desire. I could feel my juices continuing to seep out and slide down my legs.

"Ohh fuuuuucckk," I moaned. I had never had these types of feelings before. It fleetingly crossed my mind that maybe my drink had been spiked but quite frankly I was past caring. I just wanted to be fucked and anyone would do!

Paul laughed as he took my hand and walked me through the open double doors and into the bedroom. With it's silky red satin sheets the bed looked so inviting. I knew what was going to happen and I knew I wanted to lay down on those sexy looking sheets. We stood at the side of the bed and he stared into my eyes. I stared back to see his were full of hunger and desire.

He undressed me slowly, clearly savouring every moment as he first removed my dress, carefully pulling it over my large breasts and down over my hips. He let it fall and pool at my ankles. His hand came up and he traced his fingers over that part of my breasts that were showing above the top of my red lacy bra, dipping briefly in and out of the valley caused by my deep cleavage. I gasped as he slipped his hand inside my bra and fondled my boobs. I knew my hard nipples were erect and fully engorged. He reached behind and unsnapped my bra and casually discarded it. He stood back to inspect me.

I was biting my lower lip nervously. What if he didn't like what he saw? What if he didn't want to fuck me? What would I do then?

"I love red underwear," Paul breathed huskily. His hands moved down to my red garter belt and then onto my red thong. His fingers lingered there for a while, stroking my swollen pussy lips, which were clearly defined and prominently displayed as they pushed out against the sheer, lacy fabric of my panties. I was quivering but flinched in delight as he softly and slowly fingered me, sending little spasms cascading hotly through my body.

I so badly wanted to please him now. He was turning me on so much and I desperately wanted to return the favour. I moved my hands up and cupped both my breasts and played with them. I groped and fondled myself pushing my large boobs together and pulling them apart as if I was a nude glamour model doing a photo shoot. I pulled at my swollen, puffy nipples feeling then grow even harder and larger until they began to look like the champagne cork that lay idly on it's side on the kitchen worktop.

I glanced at Paul. He seemed to be mesmerised by my actions but had managed to drop his trousers and briefs and was now pulling on his cock. I couldn't quite see how big it was.

A flash of sanity hit me. What the fuck was I doing? It was gone in an instant as the desire to see how big Paul's equipment was took control.

I dropped one of my breasts and slapped Paul's hand away from his cock.

"Oh my god ..."

I was astonished. It wasn't that it was long because it wasn't, in fact Ian is longer. But it was the thickness. It was fucking HUGE! I grabbed at it and realised I couldn't get my hand around it and I've got fairly big hands for a lady.

Joining my hands together was the only way I could get hold of his cock but when I did, I pulled on it hard. Paul grunted as I tugged at his manhood. Not wanting to be outdone his hands closed around my globes of pleasure. He groped and fondled them, massaging the vast amount of tit flesh that make up my large boobs. His fingers couldn't help but catch on my swollen, puffy, champagne cork nipples and each time they did I shuddered.

Paul was grinning as he pushed me backwards onto the bed. As I landed, the coolness of the red satin sheets made me gasp out loud. Paul stood over me and lifted my legs to slide my red lacy thong off. He took his time, clearly savouring the moment. I knew it was sopping wet but watched in shock as Paul brought it to his nose and took a deep sniff before casually throwing it aside to land on the floor next to my bra.

I pulled my legs wide apart for Paul as he bent down between them. I was quivering in anticipation of feeling his tongue on my pussy. I didn't have long to wait as he buried his head into my mound and stuck his tongue between my engorged and inflamed pussy lips.

My back arched and I shuddered as he licked me from my ass hole, over my pussy lips and up towards my clit. I moaned in frustration as he teased me by stopping just short. I thrust down hoping to get his tongue to engage with my wildly throbbing and pulsating nub of delight but he skilfully avoided it.