Beware Old Lovers Bearing Gifts!

Story Info
An old lover suddenly comes back bearing gifts and fangs!
5.6k words
4.38
11.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second story in the same 'universe' as my first... different characters. In this case, an old lover suddenly returns bearing gifts... and fangs!

*****

Brant Jarvis had been a vampire for about 300 years. However, he enjoyed the company of humans, even though he had friends among the others like himself. He'd had several human partners in his life, though they never knew about his 'condition' since the supposed telltale signs such as aversion to sunlight, holy relics no reflection and garlic were complete BS! Even if he fed on them, he'd make them forget. He never settled down with any of them, because no one he'd been with could be turned. It was an issue of genetic compatibility, and his people kept track of the lineages that carried the trait, but so far, no one he'd been with was listed in the genealogical records. So he would stay with them for a while, until it started to become obvious that they were aging and he was not. At which point, he would find some excuse to distance himself physically, and eventually all together from their lives.

Unfortunately, over the years, between selectively pruning the compatible family trees by turning people, as well as a combination of fewer offspring and diluted gene pools, the number of genetically compatible humans had dwindled dramatically over the last century or so, making it even harder to find someone to partner with, that wasn't already among their kind.

Brant still stays in contact with his last human partner, Ann Templeton. He met her about 10 years prior, and the two had been a couple for nearly seven of those years, longer than he'd stayed with anyone before, but he realized he had to move on before she became the wiser. He made the excuse of a job offer out of state, knowing it would be hard for her to leave her elderly parents who live nearby. He also planted a suggestion in her mind that would strengthen her resolve not to leave them behind. They remain friends, though he's been slowly stretching out the times between contact, hoping she would move on and find someone else. He hated seeing her alone and lonely.

One day, Brant gets a call from one of his friends who works with the genealogical archives.

"Hi Brant, it's Jen...got a second?" she says.

"Sure Jen, what's up?" He asks.

"Weren't you seeing a woman named Ann Templeton for a while?" she asks

"Yes, I'm still in touch with her off and on...was just trying to wean her out, so to speak... making contact less and less frequently.

"Well, you might want to wait a bit on that. I sent a file to your email. Our genetic researchers have been finding some 'new blood' to add to our compatibles list-you know, the project searching all the various DNA databases that have sprung up in recent years? It seems there is a woman in one of the databases, with that very name, and she's in the right part of the world as well! Can you take a look at the file and confirm if that's her?"

"Of course! Give me a sec." he says, pulling up his email with the data regarding the compatible Ann Templeton, and sees an all too familiar address on her information. She is his Ann.

"It's her! My God! All that time, and she was compatible!" he exclaims.

"I thought maybe you'd want the first option since you know her? We're supposed to make the lists available in general, but under the circumstances, I didn't think you'd want someone like Jackson or Ivan going after her...you know they've been eager to find someone new, and they're not likely to wait long to act." She says.

"Thanks Jen, you're a good friend! He tells her. "I'm going to get in touch with her a.s.a.p. Can you put in an official claim for me to keep those guys at bay?" he asks, as he plans frantically what he needs to do to make things happen.

"You know they aren't team players-they don't always respect claims, and it may even make them move on her faster; that's why I'm giving you the heads up. I'll delay posting her in of our regional listing, but I can't guarantee that she's not in the national or international listings. You'd better get going before anyone finds out about her, you know that sooner or later, someone will claim her, once she is 'public' knowledge among our kind, even if Jackson or Ivan don't. If you were attracted to her, others likely will be as well." She says, seriously.

"Yes, her mind stands out like a supernova! Brilliant and gifted! I'm on it! I think I'll surprise her tonight with a visit." He says, hanging up.

*************

Brant runs by a local Chinese carry out, ordering a wide variety of delicacies and a few of Ann's favorites. After paying, he heads into a nearby alley and disappears, reappearing in the shadows outside Ann's apartment, food still piping hot. He can sense that Ann is home, so rings the doorbell and waits. Ann opens the door.

"Brant! Wh...what are you doing here?! What's it been? 3 years?" she gasps in surprise. "Come in!"

"Let's just say I was in the neighborhood and had to come see you!" He says, nodding toward the large bags of Chinese food, he asks "Hungry?"

"Do I smell hot Asian cuisine?" she says, taking some of the bags.

"Yep, got some of your favorites too! Moo shoo pork, shrimp eggrolls, wonton soup..." He says, grinning.

"You remembered! Well, you do know the way to a girls heart, don't you!" she says as they make their way to the kitchen. "I wish you'd given me a heads up! I haven't had time to clean up or anything!"

"Don't worry about that! I came to see you, not your apartment! Now, go clear off the table and I'll get the food ready." He tells her, shooing her out of the kitchen with plates and chopsticks. He comes out with a tray covered with Chinese food boxes, open, with spoons in them.

"Wow! You went all out! Didn't you?! Trying to impress me or something?" she asks, as he heads back into the kitchen for a second load, returning with saki, sweet wine and glasses.

"Actually, we have something to celebrate!" he says smugly.

"Oh? Besides you coming for a rare visit?" she quips, starting to load up her plate with a sample of each entre.

"Yeah, unless you object, those visits are going to become much more frequent, actually. I'm transferring to a company out here again! I was just there settling the details and signing a contract and wanted to surprise you once it was finalized. I've missed you, and knew you weren't up to moving...so...I managed to make a few calls and do a few tele-interviews and voila! I'm back!" He tells her.

"What?! You're actually going to be living here again? You've got to be kidding me! That's ...that's FANTASTIC! Of course I want to see you as often as possible! I've missed you too!" She says, and takes the largest, juiciest shrimp from the pile of Sweet and Sour shrimp and pops it in her mouth."

They continue to eat and catch up, until more than full. When they've eaten their fill, she carries the tray back to the kitchen to make room for it all in the fridge. She yells from the kitchen:

"I can't believe you brought so much food! We'll have leftovers for breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow!" She pauses; suddenly worried he might not be staying for leftovers. "You are staying for more than just dinner, aren't you?" she yells, hoping he would. She closes the fridge and backs up, bumping into Brant behind her. He puts his arms around her, holding her, and she leans into him.

"Geez! I didn't hear you come in! You nearly made me jump through the roof!" she says.

"Of course I'm staying... Ready for desert?" He asks, kissing her hair.

Shivers go down her spine. She feels a little light headed and fuzzy, but figures it's just a rush of hormones. She turns around to face him and tilts her head up, waiting for the kiss she knows is coming and has missed for so long. Keeping his arms loosely around her while she turns to face him, he leans down and does not disappoint, kissing her deeply.

"Hm..." she mutters, "maybe we should find some place better than the kitchen to finish this?"

"Who says we're going to be finishing any time soon? I've got a bit of lost time to make up for..." he says.

They walk out into the living room arm in arm, where he's strewn pillows and blankets on the floor, turned out the lights, and placed flickering candles all around; a CD of some of her favorite music, playing softly in the background.

"Wow! You work fast! Talk about setting the mood!" She says, touched by the romantic love nest he's created for them in just a few minutes.

He turns to her, and puts his arms back around her, kisses her as they sway gently to the music, slowly moving toward the softest spot in the center of the pile, like a slow, sensual dance, where he gently lays her down, kneeling beside her, kissing her and unbuttoning her blouse with one hand, while holding himself up with the other. She reaches around and unhooks her bra. She feels a bit overwhelmed by emotion and contact, it's been so long!

"Three years apart and we're right back at it!" she says, as he begins to play with her breasts.

"You didn't think I'd show up, wine you and dine you after three years, and leave you wanting did you?" he says, looking up at her and smiling. "I've missed you so much, but I'm here now, and am not going to leave you again." He tells her, stretching up to kiss her again.

He's tempted to just turn her there and then, eager to make her his forever and eliminate the threat of someone else making her theirs, but decides it's best not to tarnish their reunion quite yet. He stands up and removes the rest of his clothing, and helps her with hers.

"I always hoped to have another night with you, but had nearly given up after all this time." She says.

"Shh...no more talking. I'm here, you're here, let's just live in this moment right now." He says, leaning over and kissing her deeply.

When he breaks the kiss for a second, she interrupts: "I just can't believe you're really here!" She says.

"Hm...same old Ann...always trying to get in the last word! Just lie back and let me show you how much I've missed you!" he says, leaning down and kissing her. The smell of her arousal and the adrenalin-laced blood just under her skin makes it hard for him to keep his fangs in check. He moves away from her mouth, and explores the rest of her body, kissing and caressing every inch he can cover. While kissing her breasts, the feel of her beating heart brings out his fangs, and before he can get them back in place, he's scratched her with a tip.

"Ow! What the hell?" Ann exclaims, instinctively trying to sit up.

Thinking quickly, he finds a plausible explanation: "Sorry love, chipped tooth...still a bit sharp." He says, not facing her, but hiding his mouth so that she won't see his fangs.

"Fuck! I really should have stopped and fed before coming here!" he thinks.

"Ann, look at me for a second?" he says, then pulls himself up to eye level with her, catching her gaze.

Ann seems to zone out, her eyes glazing over, awareness gone. "I'm sorry about this love. I know you may only be peripherally aware of this, but if I don't take a little now, I could hurt you." He whispers in here ear as he leans down and gently sinks his fangs into her throat. She doesn't respond at all, blissfully unaware of what is happening or that time is even passing. He doesn't take much though...just enough to let him override his instinctive reaction to let down his fangs and need to feed...at least until he really needs to. He heals the punctures completely, as he'd done before when they were together.

When she comes out of her fugue, he's back where he was before, looking in her eyes. He leans down and kisses her, entering her as he had so many times before in their 7 years together, yet she reacts like it was her first time... full of adrenalin, anticipation, and more in sync with him emotionally because he has just fed on her. He spends time teasing her up close to a climax, then backs off, only to tease her up slightly higher, reaching into her mind without her knowing it, sensing her pleasure and feeding it back to her telepathically, in a kind of infinite loop, so that when she finally does climax, it's beyond anything she can remember, even with him.

When they are finished, he lies there, basking in her contentment. She curls up against him, with his arm around her. Lying with her head on Brant's chest, Ann feels relaxed, safe and happy. She absentmindedly plays with the hair on his chest. She is quiet for a while; just basking in the moment she didn't think she'd ever be in again.

After a while, she breaks the silence:

"You know, I'm really glad you chose to show up tonight"

"Oh? In general, or is there something in particular about tonight?" he says, arm still curled protectively around her.

"Of course, I'd be glad any day you showed up, but... well... when I was on the bus this afternoon, I got really uneasy...almost paranoid. I had the feeling, not to sound cliché, of being watched. When I looked around, I was being stared at! A really intense stare by this guy at the back of the bus... it literally made my skin crawl and it felt like my hair was standing on end! He had a 'stalker/rapist' vibe too... in fact, he got off at my stop, and I made sure I took a public but round about way home, to see if he was following me, and to keep him from following me home! He really gave me the creeps!" she explains.

"Did he follow you?" He asks anxiously, remembering what Jen had said.

"I thought he was, at first... so I made multiple stops in the grocery store and other shops I passed on my way home. At first, he was still around outside the stores when I came out, but after the third stop, I couldn't see him any more. I called my friend Nancy and asked her to pick me up to be safe side." She tells him.

Having a suspicion it was another of his kind checking her out, he asks:

"Hm...what did he look like? So I can keep my eyes open."

"A little shorter than you, and stocky. He had dark, almost shoulder length hair and kind of foreign features-not Hispanic, but maybe Slavic? Oh! And a dragon tattoo that wrapped around the upper part of his right arm in a spiral!" she tells him.

He thinks to himself: "Damn it! Ivan's already got her scent! I'm going to have to do this tonight!" He strokes her hair and lets his mind slip into hers. "At least she's happy for the moment-I hate to ruin it for her...", he thinks.

"I was just so relieved when it was you at the door and not him! I kept having this feeling he was just going to show up here, at the door, or be in a room here waiting to ambush me...He made me so paranoid that I was on edge about it all until you showed up!"

"And now, you feel safe?" he asks, knowing he is about to do something she will likely see as a betrayal.

"Yeah, I do. I know you'd never hurt me, and as long as you're here, I don't think I have to worry about him breaking in." She says, turning her head and kissing his chest.

Her comment feels like a knife twisting in his soul. "Damn. I have to do this, and soon! If I leave her alone, even for a few minutes, I wouldn't put it past Ivan to port in and take her from here! She'll only be truly safe once I actually do it." He thinks, mentally scanning the area nearby for any sense that Ivan is nearby. Twice, he senses a tenuous touch of one of his own nearby, but is not sure who it is, or if it could be Ivan.

While Brant is lost in thought, Ann changes the subject:

"You know what I really miss? Besides the sex...and good conversation, that is..." she says

"What?" he answers absent-mindedly.

"Those awesome massages you used to give me! I don't know how you did it, but even when my muscles ached too much to move, or I had a headache, it was almost like you could just 'take the pain away'!" she says.

"Hm... aching anywhere?" he asks.

"Well, a bit sore in places, but it's a good sore..." she trails off smugly.

He sits up and rolls her onto her stomach and begins massaging her back, starting at the base of her spine, and working his way up.

"Hmmmm...mmmm...what's your secret, huh? You're hands are amazing!" she says.

He continues to knead her muscles, channeling energy and thoughts into each stroke, encouraging her to relax, trying to prepare her for the coming night's ordeal. He thinks: "I wish I had more time to prepare her, explain it to her. Given the choice between me and some stranger, she would surely say yes, but maybe it's best just to get it over with and deal with the aftermath, and hope she'll manage to forgive me!"

He senses yet another mental touch, and a flare of anger or jealousy directed at him. "Damn! Time's up! Someone is definitely closing in!" he thinks.

He starts to work on her shoulders, and the awkwardness of the angle gives him the opening he needs.

"I know you're comfortable, but could you sit up for a minute and I'll work on your shoulders?" he says, trying not to let any anticipation seep into his voice.

Ann stretches and sits up, her back toward him. He begins to gently massage her shoulders, working every kink and knot out of them. After a few minutes, he leans forward, kisses the nape of her neck and moves his hands around to play with her breasts.

"Hm, you ready for more already?" she purrs.

"You could say that!" He says, pulling her close to him, his legs straddling either side of her. He kisses her shoulder, and the side of her neck. When she tips her head back to give him room to continue, he continues to stroke her breasts with one hand, but uses his other hand to gently tip her head back even more. He continues to kiss her neck and jaw from behind, moving the other hand lower, to her groin. He leans further and further forward, holding her head tilted back, until he's in position. One last kiss on her throat and he sinks his fangs into her neck. Ann feels a fraction of a second of pain, followed by the inability to move or speak. Her mind reels with panic, unable to grasp what is happening.

"What the fuck?!" she thinks.

In her mind, she hears "I'm not going to hurt you Ann, but this has to be done, please forgive me?"

"Wh...what? Can't move, biting me?" she thinks in panicked fragments of thought.

"Had to paralyze you, keep you from ripping your own throat out. If you can promise not to fight me, and I'll know if you mean it, I'll relax my control." She hears, not so much in words but in ideas.

"This can't be happening! Vampire?!?! Not real!" she thinks to herself.

"No, it is very real. And yes, I am what you would call a vampire. And to prove that you are really hearing me telepathically, I'm going to squeeze your hand on the count of three...ONE... TWO... THREE." He squeezes her hand and feels her panic grow as reality sinks in.

"I'm almost done. Please, relax. I want...I need you to be calm and would rather not have to control you. Trust me, please! This is absolutely necessary, and you'll be fine! You know I'd never hurt you!" he thinks to her, again, sending thoughts to her to relax and not be afraid. He feels her slowly relax and gradually loosens his mental control. Her body sags against him, lightly.

"I'm going to release my control completely now. DO NOT try to pull away or you could bleed out before I can save you!" He feels her acquiesce, and releases the last tendrils of control on her. Her body leaning heavier against his chest as he drains more and more blood from her. He feels a tear roll from her cheek and onto his ear, and a weak groan from her throat and his heart tightens, knowing how much he is frightening her. He withdraws his fangs from her neck, kissing the wounds and healing them enough to stance the bleeding. He sits up, still holding around her.

12