Beware the White Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy, the exotic eastern promise. Cathy, the complete opposite of the archetype they grew up with. Not blonde, not blue-eyed, and the only way she could be the girl next door was if teleports existed. In their imagination, the collective subconscious of the frustrated white male, the Asian woman – the subjugated, humble Asian woman – would do everything a white woman wouldn't. Hence, to a generation of white men, Asian women are something out of a fantasy novel. The nubile, alien women who exist only to satisfy the hungry white man's desire. Cathy wasthat. She was cock gobbling, cum guzzling Cathy, a woman who could easily be labelled as a whore by her actions, yet wasnottreated as a disposable slut. No, she was cherished.Adored. Treated better than all those 'proper' women because shedidn'tdeny her white man his base instincts. And,and, as her bonus, her reward for giving herself, she got to experience an earth-shattering entity-bending orgasm.

"Uhhhh!" Cathy melted, turned to jelly, and let out a succession of low guttural groans. "Uhhhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" she said as she flapped around like a freshly caught fish.

Mike wrapped his huge forearm around Cathy's neck, his other arm over her back and ass, holding her close, protecting her – and pounding viciously from bottom, Cathy's deep moans hitting me right in the gut. Most amazing of all was that Cathy didn't have to ask for any of this. Mike was giving it to her becausehe wanted to, because he cares and has reason to... and, perhaps, because it made his eventual orgasm that much better.

"Urgh!" Mike's roar sent shivers down my spine, needles down both arms. In response to her man, Cathy's groans turned weak, light, barely audible, the main sounds out of her emanating from her convulsing body, her lithe frame smacking into the solid slab of meat that was Mike's chest.

The sex turned truly frantic, a strong violent streak to it. Cathy looked like she was having a fit, her arms, legs and shoulders shaking. Mike continued to thrust upwards, slamming his body down into the duvet, his left arm wrapped around Cathy's neck, right arm over her back, right hand keeping a firm grip on her soft butt cheeks. Watching the two of them reach their climax, it was like the rest of the world melted away and this was all there was. It would be easy to say that the moment for them was very simple, two people making – helping – each other experience a level of joy which makes all the effort of a single day worthwhile. With that perspective, their races, hell, even their genders, didn't matter.

But that's not the case. Their genders matter. More importantly, their races matter a whole hell of a lot. Cathy greatly admires white men, white culture and the land of opportunity they made, so to think she'd have a similar reaction for any other man would be ludicrous. White men, they are bigger, stronger, better. They are superior.They made the worldand the rest of us, unavoidably, emulate their ways. Taking all that into consideration, the smart good-looking Asian woman's first choice in a borderless world would also be the only option she'd ever consider.

In Mike's case, I'm sure he was thrilled with being romantically involved with a woman who didn't require him to treat her like she was his associate. There was no more sacrifice, compromising or talk of a partnership. Mike and Cathy's deal was as simple as could be: he protected her and her dependents; in exchange, she took care of him and his needs. For his health and well-being, Mike had just what he needed: a slim sexy acrobaticAsianwoman. Oh yes, that racial aspect must have set Mike's European DNA aflame with the glory that comes with lying with the enemy's woman. Viewed from that perspective, sex was always a celebratory event – and not only for Mike, but Cathy too, the two rejoicing in their successful pairing.

Mike maintained a furious bed-breaking pace, the savage white devil repeatedly shoving his hideously elongated instrument into his Oriental prize. Cathy, who was controlled by forces much stronger than her, no grace or airs about her as she writhed on top of her white man, flecks of spit coming through her clenched teeth. At the very apex of their lovemaking, with my senses totally fried, for just a moment, I saw Miketurninto this white devil, blood rushing to his face, the cords in his neck pulsing, steamrising from his form. Ploughing himself into his yelping, grimacing, sweaty Chinawoman till he just couldn't take it anymore, his heart muscles tightening, his testicles burning, and I swear to God only his head and heels stayed on the mattress, the rest of his body risingup, the tight oriental love canal bringing him to a roaring, raging climax.

"Go-ah!" Like a shaken bottle of champagne, the cork popped, the fizz overflowing and pouring out of its intended target. Watching the flood run down Cathy's twitching thighs, I wondered why the usually creamy substance had such a watery, diluted look to it. Reason: Mike's cum had merged with Cathy's secretion.

Mike arched his back, grunted, paused, disengaged, and with his hold intact, spun and got the two of them on their sides. They exchanged sweet, loving kisses, their sluggish and tender movements indicating that it was time for them to rest. I tiptoed back to my room and fell on my couch-bed,exhausted. Done.

Five minutes later, the headboard was slamming into the wall.

End