Bewitched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamie
jamie
49 Followers

She knelt down on the floor and looked up at Larry's frozen face. Blinking once, she released the witchcraft controlling his eyes, consciousness, and penis. Darrin's boss could now watch Sam's actions and be aroused by them without having any further control over the rest of his body. Pleased by her actions, she decided to continue her assault on the helpless female before her.

Slowly, she peeled Katja's underpants down her shapely legs. The abundance of curly black hair, which grew all around her cunt and up the crack of her ass, only helped to enforce and redefine the girl's ripe and flagrant sexuality. Meaty lips, succulent and full were now visibly protruding through her thighs awaiting Sam's touch.

She leaned in closer and smelled the vaginal musky fragrance of the young girl. A heady aroma filled Sam's nostrils, the vapours filling her lungs before travelling down to her own vagina in an electric circuit which began to tickle and stimulate her clitoris. She reached up to the exposed genital area above her and gently squeezed the protruding soft labia together and then released them. So pliant, succulent, and warm they felt that she repeatedly palpitated the young flesh as though she were milking a sponge. Her reward was a secretion of pussy juice on the palm of her hand. Wantonly, she reached out her tongue and dabbed at the sticky mass she had collected, tasting the young Russian's pussy juice for the first time. Its taste was tangy and pungent, not unlike Russian caviar she thought. "Ummmm," she groaned, "so sweet and aromatic, and from such a hot young slut besides!"

Feeling giddy with desire Sam wrapped her arms around Katja's unresisting thighs and mashed her huge boobs into the back of the teenager's legs. She then plunged her tongue into the girl's hairy quim from the rear. The taste was delicious. Samantha ravenously licked up and down, stabbing her agile tongue again and again into the girl's hot East European cunt. Like a piston she drilled into the exposed orifice, willing her tongue to probe past the fat outer pussy lips and as far into the sweet slit as possible.

She brought her hands off the girl's slender hips and used two long fingers to spread the labia apart in order to give her easier access. The inner folds were wet and glistening and as Sam began to sample the delicate flesh of the young girl's cunt, she had a sudden idea. If she could use her witchcraft to extend a penis, why not use it to lengthen her own tongue?

Sam wiggled her nose and felt her tongue begin to elongate, creeping ever so slowly past the girl's hairy outer lips and into the tight confines of her succulent cunt. Inch by inch, deeper and deeper into the narrow tunnel her serpent's tongue travelled like a hungry predator. Almost immediately she felt strong vaginal muscles contract around her tongue in a vice-like grip. It was as though the girl's pussy had turned into an octopussy as it hungrily gripped and sucked at the intruder with all the force it could muster!

Inspired, Samantha began to probe and explore, slipping her abnormally long and dextrous tongue into the girl's hairy orifice once again. Finding her way into an incredibly tight narrow channel she bathed and swirled her the entire length of her tongue against the smooth inner pussy walls as though she were painting them. At the same time, she could feel the girl begin to secrete cum which mixed together with her own saliva. The result was a delicious creamy pussy paste that she swallowed hungrily before reshaping her tongue into a spear in order to be used as a battering ram inside Katja's tightly gripping vaginal canal.

In spite of her frozen condition, Katja's legs began to tremble and Sam knew that her orgasm was approaching fast. Thinking to let the girl experience the pleasure as fully as possible, Sam twitched her nose and released the young teenager from her body-freezing spell. She knew it was a risk, but one that she willing to take if it would increase the girl's pleasure as well as her own. As Katja was zapped back into reality Samantha knew her decision to restore all of the girl's senses had been the right one. Almost immediately she felt the weight of the girl's body push back into her face imploring her to stab her long tongue even further up the crack of her juicy cunt. At the same time, her nose was driven into the sweet smelling crevice of her palatable young ass!

As Sam inhaled the toxic aroma of the young girl's anus, she felt herself swooning into an erotic state of euphoria. Her tongue was now buried completely inside the girl's hot cunt at one end while her nostrils were filled with the pungent bouquet of asshole scent on the other. Breathing strenuously through her nose, her olfactory senses were flooded with the exotic smells afforded to the region between the girl's ass cheeks. A fragrant anal aroma mixed together with the scent of cunt juice and sweat was now being blended into a heady aphrodisiac, which nearly made her pass out.

At the same time, she was also amazed at discovering how quickly Katja recovered from her frozen state of immobility. The little slut didn't seem perplexed or apprehensive at all as she ground her genital area into Sam's face, seemingly intent upon receiving as much stimulation as possible inside her cunt and up her ass. At one point, Sam felt her reach between her legs in order to spread her cunt lips and frig her clitoris hard up onto Sam's elongated and piston-like tongue.

"Da! Da!" Samantha heard the Russian girl exclaim, grinding her cunt against Sam's mouth in an effort to finish herself off. Sam concentrated all her effort now on penetrating the teenager's vagina as deeply as possible, fucking in and out of her cunt with rapid strokes. Feeling her tongue slide past Katja's fingers, which were busy rubbing and stimulating her own clitoris at a frantic pace towards orgasm, Katja's legs began to buckle and tremble as she humped her ass up and down against Sam's nose, mouth, and chin, crying out in Russian and breaking the silence of the room. Copious amounts of sweet sticky pussy juice spilled into Samantha's mouth as though a small dam had broken from somewhere deep inside the young girl's body.

Not wanting to miss a drop of the precious nectar, Sam shaped her tongue into funnel in order to capture as much of the sweet fluid as possible. When she was sure she had depleted this most sweetest of reservoirs, she gave Katja's nether lips one last suck, pulling them gently into her mouth. She then withdrew her tongue, leaving the girl trembling and panting as though she had just run a marathon. When Katja finally turned around to look down over her shoulder, her speech was sporadic, her breathing -winded.

"That was incredible," she managed to pant between gasps. "What are you doing to me? What is happening?"

"You are what is happening my little Russian minx," Samantha said, "giving the girl a small kiss on her perfectly round ass.

Gazing up at her face, Katja seemed even more beautiful, her face flushed, her white teeth visible through the panting of her open mouth. Pivoting slightly on her knees, Sam peered around the side of the girl and saw that Katja's un-tucked blouse was now hanging down so that from the floor the bottom spheres of her spectacularly huge breasts were completely exposed. The older woman had surmised from viewing the girl earlier that she had been wearing a bra. Instead she gazed upon bare solid globes which hung down unsupported, their undersides fuller than a girl her slim size and age had a right to be. As Sam observed their magnificent volume, she saw that they were adorned with pink puffy nipples nearly four inches wide. "Miraculous," Sam muttered under her breath.

Wasting no time, she reached up and moved her hands under the girl's hanging blouse and took hold of each tit so that a warm mass of creamy flesh filled her hands. As she caressed the under swing of each full sphere, the girl's breasts began to sway gently as they moved out from Sam's grasp - her small hands unable to contain them. Marvelling at their spectacular circumference, she traced the outline of the sublime curves with her index finger and then squeezed ever so gently until she felt a nipple slide between her forefinger and thumb. Immediately the nub swelled and stiffened, and she tweaked it roughly and pulled, elongating the girl's teats in her pent up passion.

As she leaned forward to get a better grip, her mouth once again came into delicious contact with Nicole's asscheeks. She scrimmaged with her nose in the cleavage and breathed once again into the warm dark scent of the girl's posterior. Two half moons surrounded her nose and mouth suffocating and intoxicating her simultaneously. This was lewd Sam thought.

In this position she crouched down as low as possible and kissed the extended bottom cheeks licking them north and south with great long slobbery dog licks. She stopped to nibble, leaving a line of love bites just above Katja's buttocks. She then moved lower down, licking east west, across the steep valley, which she descended into before clambering out the other side. And each time she crossed the bottom of the steep crevice, which was dark and mysterious and strangely enchanting, she wanted to linger and explore in every nook and cranny. At length she ventured headfirst into the vale from its northern entrance at the base of Katja's spine.

She began to lap the valley floor, following with her nose, until she was swallowed up in the unique warmth and scent and taste of summer dusk. When she came at last upon the little hidden target of the girl's anus tucked away inside this forbidden abyss, she rested, although her tongue remained extended at its outer perimeter, poised for attack.

After lingering inside the heady aroma of the young Russian's anal crack, she seemed to come to some decision. Reluctantly, she removed her hands from the girl's succulent breasts in order to pull the bottom cheeks wide apart. She saw her tongue ahead of her, ready to probe in earnest, and with Katja's exquisite nether cheeks spread open beneath her gaze, she once again studied the very formation at its heart.

A pothole, albeit slightly obscured by dense black hair, tiny and unguarded came into view- an entrance to a weird and wonderful cavern of subterranean delights only to be guessed at. She pushed the tip of her tongue against the hole and felt the earth pushing back against her, and then around her, drawing her in. She pushed harder. How dark and thrilling she mused. How very close and private. She ventured in as far as she was able, giddy with excitement. How individual and extraordinarily privileged she felt to be rimming the asshole of such a young and beautiful teenage girl!

Her tongue was now shaped into a spear once again as she began to probe Katja's asshole with long deep thrusts. Moving past the tight ring of her anal opening she propelled her dextrous tongue forward, searching out the depths and secrets of Katja's dank inner bowels. She discovered a deep mysterious world full of heady aromas and pungent smells as she lapped mercilessly into the young girl's forbidden back passage.

At the same time she shoved a long, well-manicured finger up the girl's young cunt, eliciting a sharp moan of pleasure. Katja was certainly enjoying the double experience of having her asshole reamed out and her cunt penetrated Sam noted. For she as worked both holes simultaneously, she felt Katja force her ass up against her mouth, grinding and gyrating with such force that she wondered for a moment if Katja was not only a model, but a Russian gymnast as well!

At any rate, the backward thrust of her ass caused Sam's tongue to be lodged so far up her rectum that Sam discovered her tongue, which was fully extended, was now trapped inside the vice-like grip of the girl's anal ring. At the same time, her mouth was now being pressed so tightly against Katja's asshole that suction was created forcing Sam's lips into Katja's rectal opening as well! Sam now began to wonder if she could dislodge herself from the girl's hungry asshole had she desired to do so.

Experimentally, Sam prized the girl's ass cheeks as wide apart as possible and withdrew her tongue. This resulted in an audible plop! The noise alerted her, and for some reason she turned around to see if anyone had noticed the sound. Instead, she found herself staring into the vacant eyes of Larry, Darrin's boss looking down at her from his frozen position. Feeling absolutely wicked, she quickly wiggled her nose and released him from his spell.

At first he seemed to be too surprised to react to the situation around him. Here he was at a dinner party with absolutely no comprehension as to why all the other guests were frozen around him. It seemed as though events were taking place in some kind of weird science fiction film. But then his male instincts began to take over as he focused on what was transpiring right in front of him. Sam, Darrin's wife was rimming out the ass of McMann and Tate's new Russian model. Whatever the reasons for this extremely strange situation, an opportunity like this was not to be missed, regardless of the incredibly strange circumstances surrounding it!

Larry unzipped his pants, pulled out his big dick and lifted up Samantha's toga. There before him was a sight he had long since dreamed about. Samantha's beautiful ass was encased in see-through panties. Feeling the length of his hardness with one hand, he reached out and ripped off her panties with a sense of urgency he didn't know he still possessed.

He then shoved a finger into her cunt from behind and slowly lifted her ass up with it so that he could see his handy work more clearly. Her cunt was sucking at his finger like a hungry mouth and Larry was well aware that the time was ripe to finally give his employee's wife the good fucking she deserved. As if reading his mind Samantha took his finger out of her cunt, sucked it and then said, "Well, Larry, what are you waiting for? Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Oh Sam, you know I do," he stammered, unable to believe the now verbal invitation. Quickly, he greased his prick along the folds of her wet cunt lips and then plunged his rampant hard-on as hard as he could into her soaking slimy twat. He heard Sam groan as his long meaty sausage plugged into her cunt from behind, the thickness of it causing her to grunt as she returned to rimming out Katja's asshole.

When he was sure she was moving with him, he removed his hands from her hips in order to secure the prize of Katja's immense breasts. Her nipples, now fully extended were so succulent and enticing that just the feel of their hardness between his thumb and forefingers made him nearly want to ejaculate into Samantha's wet gash. But he held back heroically, focusing instead on plying the mounds of Katja's overripe breasts, knowing full well that this was a once in a lifetime experience.

In the meantime, Sam returned to licking out Katja's hot anus making the teenager buck into her face from above. It seemed that she was also on the brink of orgasm as Sam continued to simultaneously stroke her clitoris. If everything was timed just right, judging from the pounding Larry was giving her and the sounds of his increasing moans, they would all come together.

Sure enough Sam soon felt Larry lunge against her as he exploded into orgasm, his thick cock jetting its wad of sperm deep inside her tight throbbing cunt. Gob after gob of his milky goo filled her tight channel to overflowing, the excess dripping out of her pussy and coating her thick pubic hair with a creamy paste.

At the same time Katja began to wail and sing out in Russian as she orgasmed again, her tight butt cheeks clenching inwards as she came, trapping Sam's mouth once more into the confines of her hungry anus, her cunt walls spasming around Samantha's finger like a suckling infant.

The extreme lewdness of the being sandwiched between her husband's boss, who was shooting his wad deep into her tightly filled pussy from behind and the sensation of having her tongue squeezed into the bowels of this most beautiful of teenage girl's, soon caused Sam to lose control as well. Her orgasm erupted into a mind-blowing, cunt-wrenching sensation of pleasure and pain as she peaked, the inner walls of her pussy seemingly catching on fire.

Her tremors and spasms caused her vaginal walls to contract around Larry's spent prick – milking the last drops of semen from his dwindling cock like some kind of sucking machine.

An inner glow spread through her as she now withdrew her tongue out of Katja's rectum. A pungent aroma filled her mouth, as she tasted the tartness of Katja's anal flavours on the tip of her tongue. It seemed that the girl too wanted to share that most exotic of cocktails as she turned around to give Sam a passionate kiss tasting her own anal juices. Sucking purposely into Sam's mouth, she once again drew the long tongue forward until she felt it lodge down her throat amazing Sam with her guttural capacity.

Unbeknownst to the satiated trio, outside the house another carnal scene was erupting as their neighbours, the middle-aged Kravitz's were completing their lust, having witnessed the lewd scene taking place inside the Steven's house from just outside the living room window. Abner Kravitz was now orgasming inside the confines of his wife's anus, her entreaties to stop only spurring him on further. If Gladys was going to be a voyeur, then this punishment was what she deserved, although judging from the sounds of her orgasm, he was pretty sure she enjoyed getting her back passage plugged for the first time as much as he did. As he rammed the last drops of his spunk deep inside her 50 year old rectum, she moaned into the glass of the window, her large floppy tights squashed against the window frame as her husband squeezed and tweaked her nipples causing her to shriek out in agitated delight.

Much later, Sam and Darrin's dinner guests were leaving. All of them expressed their gratitude for such a well-organized buffet and pleasurable company.

They were very warm in their attentions to Samantha and at least half of them had drunk up enough courage to give her a hug, making sure that their embraces were intimate enough to feel her large tits mash into their chests.

As Larry left he seemed a bit subdued, but otherwise behaved himself as decorum dictated, Sam duly having erased his memory of the sexual encounter just as she had with the others.

"Samantha," he said reaching out to stroke her bare arm warmly, "you are a perfect hostess and a lovely wife. Darrin is lucky to have you."

"Well thank you Larry," Samantha replied, "That was a nice thing to say. I will always be glad to accommodate you and your clients if the need arises," and then gave him a little wink.

For a split second Larry seemed on the verge of recognizing some hidden innuendo, but then it passed and he simply nodded his thanks once more and left.

As Darrin walked his boss out to the car Samantha turned to say good-by to her last guest, Katja.

"Mrs Stevens, thank you for a lovely party."

"Samantha. Please call me Samantha"

"Da, Samantha then," smiled Katja warmly.

"You are welcome back anytime," said Sam with more than a little sincerity in her voice.

"I somehow knew you would say that," smiled Katja teasingly.

"Oh, and why is that?" asked Sam, her curiosity piqued.

"Because....," said Katja, taking Sam gently by the shoulders and turning her around to face the living room,

"I know what's on the tip of your tongue."

She then wiggled her nose. Immediately, the living room was transformed and all traces of a dinner party vanished.

Sam's jaw dropped open. When she turned around Katja was heading down the path towards the street, her hips swaying - her legs graceful in their model's stride. As Sam followed her with her eyes, she saw for a split second, or thought she saw, Katja's long dark hair turn blond and shorten to shoulder length. As her eyes travelled even further down past her compact ass and long shapely legs, she saw a golden bracelet with a hint of green strapped around one perfect ankle.

jamie
jamie
49 Followers