Bexley Perplexity Ch. 02

Story Info
Wyatt learns Bexley's biggest secret.
1.7k words
4.57
12.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night after our first date, when I took Bexley to a concert on campus, we were unable to spend any time together after as she was attending a sorority rush event, and I had to return to the frat to help run our rush event. Of course we flirted in class during the week, and we made plans for Friday night.

I had planned it to be a very special Friday night. All of my frat brothers had traveled out of town to support the football team during their first game of the season. Though I received some teasing from the guys, I elected to hang back and spend the weekend with Bex. It was going to be our third official date, and the old stereotype still stood, this would likely be the night that we officially consummated our relationship. I told Bex to arrive at the house at seven. Before she arrived I put on my chef's hat and whipped up my world famous, and very complex, grilled cheese and canned tomato soup.

When there was a knock on the door I opened it to find Bex looking just as drop dead as usual. She wore a dark blue dress with black bordering, it fit perfectly as it clung to her modest bust and tight ass, but was still long enough to be somewhat classy. I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'm sorry miss, you must have the wrong house, they normally do the photo shoots for models like you in the house next door."

She flashed me on of her devilish grins as she blushed slightly.

"I'm pretty sure this is the right address, I was told there was a very adorable, and yet very corny, frat guy that might be in need of plans for tonight?"

I couldn't help but smile at her quick wit. In the brief time I'd known her it was very obvious that her favorite way to flirt was with her sharp tongue.

"Well I really can't argue with that, and it would be a real shame if I had to eat this five star dinner all by myself."

As we ate we chatted about classes, which sorority she should join, and how we were both finished with the hot humid air, and were eagerly awaiting the crisp air of autumn. After we finished we adjourned to the couch in the living room. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her close, we slowly began to kiss. Our tongues danced slowly at first, but we slowly picked up speed. Soon our tongues were wrestling, I pulled her on top of me, my hand ran up the back of her leg and I began to cup her ass, "Should we take this up to my room gorgeous?"

She quickly stood up, "Wait Wyatt, before we go any further, I... well I have something I need to tell you"

There was a look in her eye that I'd never seen before, she seemed panic, almost terrified, "Bex it's ok, just take a deep breath and tell me, I swear everything will be ok."

She inhaled deeply before slowly exhaling, "This is always the hardest part, Wyatt, I wasn't born a female, I was born male, but I always knew that I was supposed to be female. I told my parents how I felt when I was 10, after meeting with a counselor I started hormones as soon as it was legal. Please Wyatt, don't freak out! I needed to know that I really liked you before I could tell you!"

I felt myself get light headed, my mind started to race a mile a minute. In my entire life I had never been attracted to men, and I still wasn't. Now I felt very conflicted. I was still very emotionally attached to her, but now I was worried about a development of our physical relationship. I took a few deep breaths as I attempted to calm myself.

"Uhh ok, this is definitely a big surprise, I'm not exactly sure what I feel right at this second."

She sat next to me as tears started to roll from her bright green eyes down her cheeks, "Maybe I should just go, give you a chance to think about things."

I grabbed her arm as she walked in front of me, "No, no, Bex, I'm still so attracted to you, I'm just not sure if I'll be able to satisfy your needs, you know physically..."

*Sniff, sniff* "Wyatt, I can guarantee you it will be fine, I know it will be new for you, and it's going to take you time to adjust."

She took my hand and pulled me to my feet. She led me up the stairs on my wobbly legs. When we entered the bedroom I directed her to she sat me on the bed. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress, she gently slid it off of her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. She slowly approached me wearing just her dark blue bra and panty set. She crawled up me and sat on my lap, our tongues began to tangle again, I could tell my shock was beginning to wear off when I felt myself getting rock hard in my jeans.

"Strip," she said.

Bexley now stood over me, I knew she was a strong woman, but this new, more dominant side of her was new. I pulled off my t-shirt, jeans, and boxers. I laid on the bed as she walked to the foot of the bed. She unclasped her bra, and when it fell to the floor my eyes feasted on the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. They were not large, probably only a B-cup, but they were perky, and the perfect shade of milky white, topped by puffy, light pink nipples. She put her hand on her hip and cocked her head slightly to the right, "Ready for the big reveal?"

*Gulp*

"Yes."

She slowly slid her panties down her toned, tanned legs. My eyes locked in on her erect member as it sprang free. Luckily for me when she said 'big reveal' she was speaking figuratively. I was relieved to see that even when fully erect her cock was only about four inches long. She motioned for me to sit on the end of the bed, and when I did she dropped to her knees. She started to swirl her tongue around my cock, then she engulfed me in her mouth she started to rotate her head as she bobbed up and down with her tongue swirling. Needless to say her amazing oral skills had me on cloud nine, and I found I was experiencing so much stimulation I again was beginning to feel light-headed. She stopped somewhat abruptly and looked deep into my eyes, "There's some lube in my purse downstairs. Go fetch it for me stud."

I practically sprinted up and down the stairs, my hard cock bouncing as I ran. When I entered my bedroom Bexley was laying on her side, stretched out across the foot of the bed. She had tucked herself between her legs, so standing behind her all I could see was her perfectly tight ass. She looked over her shoulder, I could almost see fire in her glowing green eyes.

"I thought maybe this angle would make you feel a bit more normal for you."

I approached her from behind, I placed a large drop of lube on my finger and rubbed it around her asshole before sliding my finger in. She reached her head back, and we kissed passionately before she looked into my eyes.

"It's time, fuck me stud, make me feel like a woman."

I squirted more lube on my hand and applied the generous amount to my throbbing cock, I placed the head against her hole, and slowly slid myself in.

"Ohhh yes baby, slowly build up speed ok?"

As she wished I began to slide myself in and out slowly. I placed one of my hands against her thigh, and the other against her lower back. My speed slowly increasing I could see her own throbbing member was beginning to bounce. I felt the sudden urge to touch her, to give her the pleasure I was feeling. I reached my right hand over her and wrapped it around her cock.

"You... you don't have to do that Wyatt!"

I had started to pump her cock as I began to slam in and out of her tight hole. The sound of slapping skin soon began to fill the room.

"It's ok Bex, I really want to."

We continued like that for a few minuets, I soon began to feel myself approaching the edge, "Oh fuck Bex, I'm getting close!"

She looked back over her shoulder and directly into my eyes.

"Fill me up baby, fill my tight ass with your cum!"

I pumped in and out of her for three more stroked before I buried myself deep inside of her. I felt my cock begin to pulse as I unleashed rope after rope of cum into her. Bexley sat up as I collapsed on the bed next to her, sweaty and exhausted.

"That was amazing Wyatt!"

She crawled on top of me and kissed me deeply, I could feel her still hard member against my thigh as we kissed.

"This was what I was worried about Bex, I'm incredibly fulfilled, and you clearly are not."

She looked at me with mischief in her eye, and a toothy grin on her face, "If you really want to satisfy me, you'd roll over."

This was it, the moment where our relationship would face it's first test. I wasn't attracted to men, and aside from the finger Bexley had slid into me during a previous oral encounter I had never had anything up my ass, or had any interest in having anything up there.

I felt fear, and a rush of adrenaline course through me. I looked in her eyes again, and despite how unsure I was about what I was feeling something in her eyes made me feel safe, still questioning everything I felt myself rolling over...

Chapter 3 coming soon ;)