Bexley Perplexity Ch. 03

Story Info
Wyatt experiences two new things, and loves both!
2k words
4.66
11.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyatt rolled over, he could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins. Bexley ran her hands up and down his legs, rubbing them as she attempted to relax him. Her hands slid up and gently cupped his ass, she leaned forward and began to kiss, and gently nibble on his cheeks. He could feel her nipples brushing against the backs of his legs as her tongue slid up his crack. She worked her tongue to his hole, and began to slowly swirl circles.

This was all very new to Wyatt, he'd never had anyone give him a rimjob before. It was an odd feeling, but as her tongue swirled he began to feel the pleasure. He started to push his ass backward, Bexley responded to his movement, and she slipped her tongue inside his hole. Wyatt felt himself beginning to get hard again, and he pushed his ass back into Bexley with more force.

"Okay big boy, I think you're ready."

Bexley gave him a playful smack on the ass as she removed her tongue. She reached her hand under him and pushed his newly hard cock against his stomach before laying him back down.

"Now, as I thrust in and out your cock will rub against your belly for extra pleasure. Are you ready stud?"

Wyatt could hear her squeeze the lube bottle, he felt the cold liquid being applied to his virgin asshole. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be, but please be gentle, Bex."

"Don't worry Wyatt I'm as hard as I've ever been, and I'm still barely over four inches long."

He felt her place the head of her cock against his hole. He expected there to be more pain as she slid in, instead, he felt only pressure and a barely detectable sting. She started slow and as she began to pick up speed, he began to feel more pleasure.

"Ugh, this isn't too bad, Bex."

Hearing his words set her off. She grabbed onto his hips and began to slam in and out of him as hard, and fast as she could. Just as she had said he was now feeling the pleasure of prostate stimulation, and the pleasure of his cock rubbing against his stomach.

"Oh fuck Wyatt, your ass is so fucking tight! How are you doing?"

"Damn Bex this is incredible, keep going!"

Somewhat to his disappointment, Bexley pulled her cock out. She pushed his shoulder so he would roll over and pumped her cock a few times before she began squirting her cum on his rock hard cock.

"Oh fuck stud, that was amazing!"

She wasted no time as she lowered herself onto his cock. When she began to bounce, he realized this was the first time he was seeing her cock. It was soft now, and still dripping a small amount of cum. Soft it was barely two inches long. It bounced up and down as she passionately bounced on his cock. Seeing her like this turned him on even more, and the intensity of the whole evening got the better of him.

"Here it comes, Bex!"

She lowered herself fully onto his member as he exploded inside her for the second time. When he finished she collapsed into his arms. "Well Wyatt, was this a one-time experiment for you, or can you accept who I am, and continue to build our relationship?"

He looked into her bright green eyes, he could see the worry in them. His face broke into a smile as he kissed her forehead. "You're not getting rid of me that easily Bex, I'm in this for he long haul."

She rested her head on his chest, and the two drifted off to sleep.

***

After a weekend full of sex it was time to begin another week of classes. Wyatt saw Bexley almost every day. It was on Thursday night when Bexley noticed something different about him. The two were sitting on the bed in her dorm watching TV as they had both finished studying for the evening.

"Wyatt is something wrong? You seem like there's something on your mind."

"It's nothing, Bex. I'm fine, I'm all good."

"Wyatt, we haven't been together for very long, but I know you pretty well, so just tell me."

"Well Bex, it's just, I don't know, I'm all in my head questioning my sexuality now. You are a woman to me, and I'm not attracted to guys, but I do love your cock in my ass, and to see it bounce when I'm inside of you."

"Awww Wyatt I didn't know you were struggling like this, I knew this would be a big adjustment for you, but you seemed to be doing okay with it. And by the way I've seen the way you look at girls on campus, you're definitely not gay."

He pulled her close and smiled, "I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't looked at another girl since I laid eyes on you."

She smiled and her eyes twinkled. The moment was somewhat ruined when her door flew open. Bexley's roommate, Carly staggered in and flung herself onto her bed. She'd been in the library since early afternoon writing a paper, and now she was clearly exhausted.

"Finish your paper, roomie? Hope you don't mind that I invited Wyatt over."

"Bex, it is finally done and I couldn't be more relieved, and you know I'm always happy to see Wyatt, though I may not stick around, I need some stress relief so I may head down to the bars and try to find a man to ride."

Bexley looked at Wyatt and raised her right eyebrow, she flashed him a bright smile, and never broke eye contact with him as she floated an idea, "Why go find a guy at the bar when there's two fully functioning cocks in this very room Carls?"

Wyatt was shocked by the words coming from Bexley's mouth. It wasn't like he wasn't attracted to Carly. She was roughly 5'6'', with long black hair, and light brown African American skin. Her breasts were large, in the low D cups, but they were very perky. Her ass was phenomenal, it was large and round with the perfect amount of jiggle.

Carly turned and looked at Bex. Her roommate had told her she was transsexual when they'd received their rooming assignments. Carly was cool with it and had reassured Bexley that she wouldn't judge her. Wyatt was another story. She hadn't told her friend about the crush she had on him. She thought he was gorgeous, and after Bex had told her the details of their first sexual weekend together she had masturbated under the covers as soon as the lights went out. She wasn't sure if her roommate's offer was genuine, but if it was she felt compelled to take it.

"I'm game if you two are."

"Well I certainly am, experimenting with your roommate seems to be a normal college thing, are you okay with it stud?"

A huge smile broke out across Wyatt's face, "If this is a joke I will hate you both, but if this is for real I am so game!"

Bexley stood up and slowly walked over to her roommate, swinging her tight ass for her boyfriend's benefit. She leaned in and kissed the beautiful girl, her hands sliding down her back and cupping her large ass. The girls kissed and removed their clothing.

Fully naked and rock hard, Bexley turned to Wyatt. "Your turn, get naked right now."

She didn't have to tell him twice. Wyatt ripped off his clothes, the three stood there, all breathing heavy. Four breasts, two rock hard cocks, and one dripping wet pussy. The women lunged at him as if they were in heat. Bex pushed him back so he was laying on his back with his ass hanging over the edge, and his muscular legs supporting him. Carly swung her legs over him, and lowered herself down. She was a little disappointed that he was only six inches, but she was horny enough, and would be satisfied by anything at the moment.

As the beautiful goddess lowered herself onto his member any doubts Wyatt had about his sexuality melted away. He couldn't believe how much he missed pussy. His whole body tingled as the warm, wet, and tight organ gripped his rock hard member. Carly began to grind herself on him, he reached forward with his right hand and began to rub her clit, with his left he reached up to massage her massive breasts and pinch her small, brown nipples.

He was beginning to wonder where Bexley had gone, but then he felt her hands grasp his thighs. From below she held herself up so she could lick, and suck on his scrotum as Carly humped his cock.

"Oh fuck Wyatt, keep working my clit!"

Sensing she was nearing her orgasm he applied more pressure and began to work his thumb in tighter circles over her clit. He felt her pussy clamp around him as she unleashed an animalistic moan. She leaned forward into him and kissed his neck as her orgasm wore off.

Bexley lightly tapped her roommate on her marvelous ass, "My turn, get on your back sexy lady."

Wyatt's glistening member emerged from the light brown goddess as she walked over to her bed and laid down. Bex wasted no time, she always used the same strategy, pound hard, pound fast. Carly laid back and enjoyed the view. She loved the look of total ecstasy on her roommate's face as she plowed in and out of her. Because of the size of Bex's member the fucking didn't provide Carly with much pleasure, but she enjoyed giving pleasure to her friend as she recovered from her first orgasm.

Wyatt was content to watch the scene in front of him as he absentmindedly stroked his cock. Carly noticed the expressions on Bexley's face and knew she was getting close, a wicked thought crossed her mind, "Stop Bex! don't cum, I have to see you give Wyatt's ass a good fucking!"

Bexley pulled her member out of her friend, and motioned for her boyfriend to get on his hands and knees on the bed. Her cock was wet enough from her friend's pussy to slide into her boyfriend with no problem. as she worked in and out of him Carly slid beneath his face, presenting her pussy. He eagerly lapped at it, and sucked her clit while his girlfriend pounded away. Carly was in absolute heaven, she'd been with a few guys, and even been fingered by a female friend during a drunken evening, but this was by far the hottest thing she'd ever been part of.

"Oh fuck that's all I've got!"

Bexley withdrew herself from Wyatt and pumped her cock. As he was not comfortable with her cumming in his ass yet she reached down for her friend's discarded panties and shot ropes of cum into them.

"Okay that was the hottest thing ever! Wyatt come fuck my pussy until you cum, I'm on the pill so since you let me watch Bex fuck you, I'll let you cum in me."

Wyatt quickly stood up, and pulled the girl down the bed by her legs. He ran his cock head up and down her opening a few times before he slammed his entire length into her. Bexley approached the two and bent over, she began to flick her tongue across Carly's clit. She sucked on the sensitive nub, and gently nibbled on it as her boyfriend worked his cock in and out of Carly's pussy as fast as he could. Bexley slid her hand under Carly, and wiggled a finger into the girls tight asshole, this sent Carly flying over the edge.

"Ohh fuck, I'm cumming AGAIN!!"

Wyatt felt the girl's pussy contracting around his member. He slid his cock in as deep as he could, as he began to spurt ropes of cum into her.

"That's it baby fill her up with your cum! look at her face, she fucking loves it!"

The three fell to the bed in a sweaty, sticky, and satisfied pile. Wyatt in the middle he slid an arm around each of their shoulders. "So same time tomorrow ladies?"

Both women giggled and playfully slapped his chest. As the three drifted off to sleep Wyatt couldn't believe how lucky he was to have Bexley in his life.