Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 09

Story Info
A kinky night in the D Club.
4.3k words
4.32
51.5k
8

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,496 Followers

Another night at the D Club and the place is just starting to get back to normal after the seismic events just eight weeks previously that had seen uber Domme Jennifer Lopez broken down to the lowest slave imaginable, beaten, degraded and humiliated into slavery to her new Mistress Janet Jackson.

Of Beyonce Knowles, agent in Jennifer's destruction, there had been no word until now where it was announced she would be allocated a new Mistress as she wished to stay in the submissive role she had grown so accustomed to. There was to be no slave auction this night though, Beyonce had done that once already, the night she had fallen into the demonic clutches of the sadistic Rihanna and inadvertently precipitated the downfall of Jennifer Lopez. No this would be an altogether different affair, a real contest decided by the competing women's Mistress peers that would decide Beyonce's fate.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves, the contest is scheduled for later in the night, for just now let's take a small tour of the club and see what some of its celebrity members are up to tonight.

In a far corner one of the most bizarre events in the Club's history is unfolding to a growing crowd. A tall, statuesque black woman is on her knees, it was impossible to tell who she was as she wore a tight black hood. But that was all she wore, her firm breasts and tight ass on full display. Certainly there was nothing unusual about a naked woman on her knees in the D Club, what was unusual were what surrounded her, four women dressed in white sheet KKK dress poking her and taunting her as they surrounded her and prepared a mock lynching. Dressed in these racist outfits in this predominantly women of colour Club are the following blonde celebrities: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga and Paris Hilton. They are all naked under their robes as they torment the black woman. It's a role that their 'victim' has paid them all handsomely to perform.

The woman in the mask went from blonde to blonde only to be spat on, pushed, prodded with booted feet and generally tormented. A few yards from them is a large, old style, wooden barrel with what looks like tar inside it. The blondes drag their 'prisoner' over to it and force her to step into it and sink down so her whole, body is covered in it before e they order her out, once out Lady Gaga produced a large bag of feathers and proceeds to cover the black woman with them, the feathers sticking well to the gooey substance she is now coated in. Spare your sympathy though, for Michelle Obama (for it is the First Lady herself under that mask) has paid for and is intensely aroused by this treatment. We'll leave that area for now though just as Britney approaches the tarred and feathered Michelle wielding a thick, rope noose...

More conventional action is underway near the doorway to the Club. Janet Jackson is making good on her claim that she will "let every single member of the D Club, Domme, slave, man, woman, whatever, have a shot at Jennifer Lopez". There has been a queue these past few weeks while Jennifer has been naked and kneeling over a bench, her previous Domme persona is completely gone and the once proud and arrogant superstar is now little more than a submissive fuckslut. Of particular interest in the queue tonight is Madonna, she is sporting the largest strap on dildo that anyone can ever remember seeing in the club ( both in length and girth) and is merrily telling everyone she sees that she will split J-Lo in half tonight. Given the feud these two had just a few years ago this will be a particularly sweet night for Madonna and a new nadir for Lopez.

Beyonce's contest was not the only special attraction that evening in the Club either. In the centre of the main hall a wrestling ring takes pride of place and a tag team Ultimate Surrender match has just finished. It pitted Venus and Serena Williams against Ciara and Missy Elliott. A real feud had built up in recent weeks between Ciara and the Tennis players. All three had been slaves to Jennifer Lopez prior to her downfall but had also been dominants and were real aggressive, powerful women who managed to develop a dislike for each other.

The feud had escalating in the weeks following Jennifer Lopez's submission to Janet Jackson. These strong women who had been under the control of one Mistress were suddenly cast into the open market of Dominants and submissives and Ciara's offer to take on Venus and Serena as her slaves had been met with derision and anger. The feud escalated over the next few weeks, words were exchanged and nobody looked to back down, they felt they couldn't. Finally a challenge was set for a catfight to settle things once and for all and all Ciara had to do was find a willing partner., she found one in collaborator Missy Elliott. The rules of the contest were straight forward, it would be fought like a tag team match in pro wrestling but for real. Two submissions (in the form of the loser voicing the words "I Quit") had to be gained from the tag team for victory to be achieved, anything was a legal move. If Ciara's team won then she would get the Williams as slaves for one whole year. If The Williams Sisters won then they would get Ciara as their slave for a year (Missy was just a partner in this contest and had least to lose). After the match both winners would be allowed to don strap-ons and fuck the losers in front of the baying crowd as a sign of their ultimate dominance over the others.

It had been thirty minutes of hard, nasty, dirty action. First to give up had been Missy, perhaps not surprisingly as she had least riding on the contest. Given the muscles and athletism of the sisters you would have thought that was that, but Ciara was street tough and she managed to take Venus out of the fight long enough to nearly break Serena's arm for a submission. So it came down to Venus versus Ciara and the two young women did all kinds of things to each other but in the end, just as it looked like Venus would win, Ciara got her teeth locked on Venus's clit and eventually there was only one way for Venus to go. She submitted and Ciara had won the challenge!

The crowd was still buzzing from the contest as Ciara and Missy donned their implausibly long strap ons. She snapped her fingers and two male slaves of hers rushed forward and fitted collars and connected wrist chains to the beaten sisters, leaving them at Ciara's mercy -- not something she was noted for! And she was talking some smack now, telling the whole club how she was going to mistreat the Williams sister for the next year, how she was going to break their, wills, their spirits and their bodies and how they would be her bitches. The sisters were moaning and feeling sorry for themselves the full horror of their loss not quite hitting home yet. It did seconds later though when Ciara and Missy got down on their knees behind them and began ass fucking the shit out of them!

The crowd oohed and aahed as the two singers pounded on the tough tennis players, grabbing their long hair and fucking them all the harder while pulling on it. Then they pulled out and swapped sisters before making them lick the strap ons clean of their sisters shit. Ciara had all sorts of plans for her new slaves and no doubt they would be regular attractions at the D Club in the months to come.

Leaving them to their fates a casual observer may move on to the next crowd in the room, gathered around a large St, Andrews style black cross where a man is tethered wrist and ankle to the cross and two black clad women are standing behind him contemplating their next action. The two young women were pop stars Rihanna and her great friend Katy Perry. Rihanna had been a member of the Club (as a Domme) for a couple of years, including a successful period with Beyonce as her slave and she had encouraged her friend Katy to join up too. That was something a wild child like Katy Perry was totally up for. The man attached to the cross was Rihanna's ex boyfriend, Chris Brown. A man that had just been charged with assaulting her in the real world. But in the confines of the club he has agreed to sub to her in return for her forgiveness and she's giving him an introductory session.

But right at that point Chris was regretting that decision. Not that he could make that known, not with the great big orange ball gag jammed into his mouth. Katy had just completed whipping him with a cat o' nine tails while Rihanna had been in front of him with his balls cupped in her hand and with every stroke of the whip she tightened her grip on his nuts until he was pleading her to forgive him. But they weren't done when they finished, not by a long shot. The countless tools, toys and instruments around proved that.

But we shouldn't dwell on them, after all it's a big night for Beyonce and the three prospective Mistresses that will via for her services. A panel of five judges sit on chairs in a line facing the raised stage that the contest will take place on and it is their decision that will decide who gets Beyonce as a slave for the next year. The five Dommes are: Lil Kim, Victoria Beckham, Tyra Banks, Halle Berry and Janet Jackson. Some of them have history with Beyonce so you have to doubt how fair and unbiased they will be. Their heads turn as one to the left as the first of the three competitors enters the stage.

Kelly Rowland strutted on stage looking a million dollars. She had on a pair of thigh high leather boot, black leather shorts and a studded top that revealed ample cleavage. There was a ripple of applause but that was not the point of tonight, this was not for entertainment, this was for total ownership of Beyonce!

Each of the three competitors will get twenty minutes to show and prove that they should be Beyonce's next Mistress.

Kelly hit a lever and Beyonce descended from the ceiling. This was blasphemous. The singing superstar was tied to a wooden cross that was being lowered by a strong chain and pulley. It was a crucifix and Beyonce's wrists were stretched wide while her feet balance on a small platform. She wore a genuine crown of thorns that were pushed rather too hard into her head. The significance was not lost on the judges, Beyonce was well known for her conservatism in public. For her beliefs in God and Christ. So for her to be lowered like this, while stark naked, was a slap in her face in more than one way. Kelly smiled as the cross reached the specially created hole in the stage and helped fit it place. She turned and smirked at the panel of judges before walking back to the cross and spitting full force into Beyonce's unsuspecting face!

Of course they were former band mates in the mega successful girl band Destiny's Child but since their split there had been little love lost and Kelly was hopeful of getting ownership of Beyonce as she felt she had been denied the stardom she deserved due to the spotlight being on Beyonce. With her saliva still slowly dropping down Beyonce's disgusted features, Kelly strutted over to her designated table and lifted a bull whip which she unrolled before cracking it impressively in front of her captive. Without breaking stride she turned and cracked the whip again, this time the small tip exploding accurately on Beyonce's exposed right breast.

"Aaaiii!" Beyonce could not hold back her shout of alarm.

Kelly smirked and walked up to Beyonce and reached up to hold her by the chin to warn her.

"If I hear one more noise from you bitch, then the next shot will be with this one" with this warning Kelly indicated a cane on her table of devices that was tightly wrapped with barbed wire. Beyonce's eyes went wide -- everybody knew that she was the damnedest little pain slut in the world but surely that would be too much for her.

Kelly nodded to emphasise her threat then drew back and delivered a second stroke of the bull whip on very nearly the exact spot the first had landed. This time there was not a sound from Beyonce. Nor was there on the eight hard strokes that followed before Kelly finally relented.

But it was to be a brief respite. Kelly's policy to impress the judges appeared clear when she lifted a cane from her rack (not the one wrapped in barbed wire though she did make for it for a moment to frighten her prospective slave), she was into striking her slaves. And who could not enjoy the prospect of that beautiful body of Beyonce's being struck day after day by various instruments by someone who clearly held her in complete contempt. That was basically what Kelly Rowland offered in a nutshell.

Kelly took that cane expertly all over Beyonce's body. Hitting all the right places, her calves, her thighs, her pussy, her sides, and her arms before settling into a rhythm rattling it against Beyonce's gloriously pert black breasts. She created a series of intricate lines across Beyonce's skin, each stroke with the cane a tiny amount harder than the last. The look on Beyonce's face as she bit her lip to prevent a noise escaping worth the admission to the club in itself.

After the cane came a flogger then a paddle and finally a riding crop, By the time Kelly's time was up there was hardly an inch of Beyonce's body that had not been struck repeatedly and she herself had rarely felt such pleasure in pain before. As she left the stage Kelly leaned into Beyonce's ear and nibbled on it hard before hissing in it.

"Can't wait 'til I get you for good Bey, then I'll break out the heavy stuff!"

And with that she departed leaving Beyonce to be cut down and forced onto her knees to await the second challenger -- Nicole Sherzinger.

Nicole strode purposefully onto the stage looking like hell on heels. Her long legs were trapped inside knee length stiletto boots that glistened as she strutted towards Beyonce. And that was all she wore, other than those intimidating boots she was stark naked, her perfect, taut body shining with oil rubbed into it seconds earlier. Beyonce looked up and flinched visibly, Nicole, you see, had a very definite reputation in the club for how she treated slaves. Standing over Beyonce she bitch slapped her right cheek with a passion.

"My ass needs cleaning slut, your tongue will do!" and with that spartan demand Nicole turned her back on Beyonce and reached back to pull her perfect ass cheeks apart.

Obediently Beyonce rose herself up and buried her face in Nicole's ass and started to tongue fuck her ass. While she was doing that Nicole picked up a mic off the floor and addressed the panel of judges.

"While this bitch licks my asshole clean can I take this opportunity to remind you all of the work I did with Carmen Electra? How that stuck up little Playmate used to prance about here like she owned the place before I got my claws into her? You've not seen her for a while at the Club have you? That's because she's my toilet now, my own personal toilet. She willingly drinks my piss and eats my shit and I don't need paper anymore not when I've got her tongue. Well I'm getting a little bored of her now, where is the fun when the bitch is actively enjoying being my toilet? So I need a new toilet slave and if I get this dirty little bitch Beyonce, not only will I break her but I will bring her back here and she'll act as official toilet slave to every single member, Domme and slave, of this club!"

The more observant of the panel could see the shudder that passed through Beyonce's naked body at Nicole's words, and it was not difficult to believe that the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls meant every single word she had spoken.

"But it is not just urine and faeces that this slut will have to learn to deal with when I am her new Mistress. I am also an expert proponent of choking and asphyxiation. I will take this bitch to her limits and far beyond. Here slut, put this over your worthless head!"

Nicole handed Beyonce a clear plastic bag. As relieved as Beyonce was not to have her tongue and face buried in Nicole Sherzinger's asshole any longer she didn't like the ways this seemed to be going. But she was true submissive and knew better than to believe she could do anything but comply. She took the proffered plastic bag and held it awaiting further instructions.

"Put it over your head you dumb bitch! Jesus, you are stupid, looks like I am going to have to teach you everything!"

Somewhat reluctantly Beyonce opened the clear bag and placed it over her head and pulled it down so the edge was resting on her bare shoulders. Next Nicole took a very thin belt from around her waist and looped it over the bag and pulled it down so that it was around Beyonce's neck. There was already a look of panic on the star's face. Nicole smirked, knowing she was getting through to her and affecting what was a very experienced submissive.

"Oh don't worry Bey, I'm not going to pull that belt - you are! Go on pull it, cut off your air for me!"

Beyonce was reluctant to do it but her hands were free, she knew she was in control of her own destiny. She looked up at Nicole through the transparent plastic, their eyes meeting and suddenly Beyonce found the courage to do it, her eyes full of kinky submission.

"Good! You will not slacken that grip until I tell you slave!"

Nicole turned back to the panel of judges as she left Beyonce dangerously choking herself not even in her vision.

"You see this bitch is mine already, turn her over to me permanently and I will break her as never before, I will reduce her to such a state of submission that she would do anything I told her to, and that anything shall be shared here. Everyone will witness how I reduce Beyonce Knowles to a sub human level of existence. And what's even better is she will want it. Isn't that right bitch?"

Nicole turned to view Beyonce still hanging on to that belt as her air was cut off. With a pause, then a smirk Nicole approached her and gave her permission to release her grip. The belt loosened, the end of the bag came up and air once more flowed to Beyonce. Exhausted she knelt on the floor knowing that this woman standing over her was dangerous. But did that make the proposition of becoming her slave more appealing or less?

Nicole did not wait for the answer before spitting right on Beyonce's face and marching from the stage, her audition done. Now it was time for the third and final participant, all the eyes turned to the entrance to watch as the final Domme came to stake their claim on Beyonce and an audible gasp came from the crowd as Beyonce's younger sister, Solange strutted out and stood over her kneeling older sister!

Solange would always suffer, and had always suffered, unwelcome comparisons to her older sister. To be fair not many people had the celebrity or beauty of Beyonce Knowles, but life in her shadow had always been particularly hard for Solange and though not publicly known the other members of the D Club could imagine the shadow the younger sibling had walked in.

Solange strutted purposefully towards her kneeling sister, the look of surprise in Beyonce's eyes a joy already to Solange. She was virtually naked, her own figure not quite matching that of her sisters but still a beautiful example of coloured curves. Her skin shining with a mixture of oil and perseveration, the only thing she was wearing was a large, ivory white, strap on double dildo. The lower to the two protrubences was about 10 inches long with a gold tip, the other dildo was shorter but fatter and also had a gold tip. Without a word she grabbed a handful of her sister's hair and jerked her around and onto all fours with her back to Solange.

She spat down hitting directly at the top of Beyonce's ass crack and watched as her saliva slowly slid down into it. A second spit followed before Solange dropped to her knees and began to line her dildos up at their target holes. With her finger she rubbed in the saliva to Beyonce's asshole before lunging forward and impaling her older sister on her twin dildo's. The moan that escaped Beyonce and the shudder that visibly passed through her body told its own story.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,496 Followers
12