Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 12

Story Info
An explosive night at The D Club.
3.4k words
4.45
58k
10

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers

Nicole Sherzinger stood in her dressing room, naked and admiring her own reflection. The room was a relatively small, octagonal room leading off her main bedroom and every surface in the room ( walls, floor and ceiling) was totally mirrored. She leaned forward, admiring the way her breasts stayed perfectly pert and started to clip an ear ring in place and spoke in dismissive terms.

"Dig deeper bitch! Can you do nothing right?"

Behind her and with her face buried between Nicole's firm ass cheeks whilst her tongue expertly (or so she believed!) rimmed her Mistress's asshole was Beyonce Knowles. Superstar slave and submissive currently obediently serving the former Pussycat Dolls lead singer. Beyonce was naked too and on her knees, her arms expertly wrapped behind her back in a swath of pristine white bandages, meaning she had to burrow her face right into Nicole's ass to get to where she had been ordered to.

"That's it you useless cunt, get right up there so you can taste my tea! And you can treat that as just the appetiser for tonight!"

Tonight, of course, would be the much talked about (amongst the Celebrity Domme and Sub world) debut of Beyonce Knowles eating shit. Last time out at the D Club Beyonce had proven her total subservience to Nicole by willingly drinking her piss, tonight would be the final taboo.

Beyonce gave a moan of pleasure and thrust her face and tongue as deep as she could physically achieve and strove to tongue fuck her Mistress's asshole to her exacting standards all the while her mind was distracted by what was going to happen that night. Although she could not touch herself she was wet at the prospect of finally being allowed to eat her Mistress's shit in front of a crowd of her peers and betters.

*

But it was to prove to be a busy night at the famous D Club and not just because it had been advertised as the night you could watch Beyonce Knowles munch on faeces. There were so many other attractions and events and happenings, in fact some were to prove to have huge ramifications for the patrons of the Club for years to come....

*

Kesha emerged on the main stage to the excrutiable sounds of her own hit "Tik Tok". She was clearly already pretty drunk and held one bottle of Jack Daniels in her left hand while in the right she held the end of a dog leash. The other end of the leash was attached to a dog collar which tightly encircled the sexy neck of Rihanna. The same Rihanna that until just over a week or so previously had been one of the pre-eminent young Dominatrix's in the Club. She had even had her own turn as Mistress to Beyonce and had proved a particularly cruel and sadistic one at that. And yet there she knelt, submissively on her hands an knees, for all the world like a pet dog at the feet of a young woman who, until a week ago , she had shared a particularly bad natured feud with in the confines of The Club.

Kesha had a smart mouth and a big mouth - a particularly dangerous combination, particularly when added to alcohol and craziness. She had said all the wrong things, deliberately and crassly and upset all the people she had intended to. The D Club had primarily been, since it's inception, populated by women of colour, either as Dommes or Subs. But as it's reputation had grown more an more it had become multi cultural and mixed to the point where, now the split between black and white was roughly 50/50. But these are very strong minded women we are speaking about here (the Dommes anyway) and as had always been the case there were clashes of personality. Kesha came in and was openly and crudely racist. She was a vicious young domme and got right up the nose of several of the others, particularly black Dommes. They had manoeuvred one of their toughest members, Rihanna, into a feud and from thence into a Mistress Challenge which they felt sure she would win and thus Kesha would be suitably punished and humiliated, But to everybody's shock and surprised the young blonde had been victorious and at the last Club night revealed her newest slave to the world.

No one could quite believe it Rihanna was rated as one of the toughest young Dommes going and surely could have seen off whatever a novice like Kesha had. But the scene did not lie. Kesha stood there sneering and drinking in cut off denims and a half T-shit emblazoned with the words "Fuck All Ni**a's" - and everyone knew what the two missing letters were - while Rihanna knelt before her submissively. Following behind Kesha and clad in form fitting latex were Katy Perry and Sarah Ferguson (Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas). Katy's presence a shock to many as she was best friends with Rihanna and had helped her dominate men and women in the Club before. Perhaps her apparent allegiance with Kesha gave some clue as to how Rihanna had been defeated?

"Fuck Yeah!"

Shouted Kesha and she lifted the bottle of whisky to her lips and drank and splashed copious amounts over her torso too, turning her thin T-shirt almost see through. The alcohol spread down the trashy blonde's body, over her abdomen, soaking her jean shorts and running down onto her tacky cowboy boots.

"Ooops I've spilled some! Slave get licking and make sure it doesn't go to waste!"

Many of the Club's patron's looked on in horror as Rihanna obediently shuffled forwards on hands and knees and without question obeyed the command and started by licking enthusiastically at her former rival's boots. Kesha listened with undisguised glee to the gasps in the crowd and held the bottle to her lips again and took a large swig before declaring.

"Hell fucking yeah! Me and my sisters are taking over this place! We are the White Power Sisters and we are in control and anyone that wants to fuck with us will end up like little Ri Ri here, my little black bitch! But hell we know some of you black bitch's want that anyway so why don't we get some volunteers up here on stage. Come on which one of you bitches want to serve Mistress Katy and Mistress Fergie? Get your black asses up here now!"

Despite it's inflammatory nature Kesha's speech had the desired effect on some of the celebrity subs and before a minute had elapsed Christina Milian had crawled onstage and given herself over to Katy Perry while Fergie had taken possession of Alexis Jordan.

Everyone knew battle lines had been drawn that night and the Club would never be quite the same again....

*

Watching the antics of these "White Power Sisters" was one Jennifer Lopez. J-Lo had, at one time, been one of the most powerful Dommes in the Club, respected and feared but Domme and Sub alike. But then her own infatuation with Beyonce had led to her downfall and eventual submission at the hands of the self same Rihanna that was currently demeaning herself on stage. Since then Jennifer had passed into the hands of Madonna and been her anal slut but when Madonna had tired of the scene and moved on to more extreme events Jennifer had been left like a loose end in the Club. She had even submitted to domination from that pathetic little creature, Eva Longoria. But as she had been feebly whipped with a horse crop from the Desperate housewives star Jennifer Lopez had found some of her old vim and vigour and determined she would not continue like this. And now seeing those cocky young bitches set about the ruling black order in the Club certainly boosted her resolve to make a full comeback as a Domme.

Jennifer spied a nervous young thing on the sidelines and straightened her back and marched over to her. She recognised her as teenage singer Selena Gomez and in her harshest voice she demanded.

"What are you looking for you little bitch?"

Selena stammered back weakly.

"Sorry! I was just looking. I wondered..."

She got no further as Jennifer roughly grabbed Selena by her dark hair, took a good hold and pulled her so that she was right up in her face.

"You were looking for a Mistress, weren't you? You're a little fucking novice and you want someone to take you in hand, control you and show you the way, don't you?"

Selena gulped and nodded timidly.

"Then from now on you will be my bitch, and you can serve me, understand?"

Selena meekly agreed and instinctively dropped to her knees. The bizarre thing was Jennifer was stark naked, her body sleek and shiny with the baby oil that covered it. She had come still in her capacity as a slave but only looking for who would dominate her that night but Kesha's wild, crude display had drawn all the normal Domme's attention and something had changed in J-Lo and she had found some of her old confidence, no longer would she kneel before any of these cunts! In contrast Selena was dressed in a tiny black dress but even though she was clothed and Jennifer nude there was no doubt about who held the power. And to emphasise this Jennifer opened her legs and pushed Selena's surprised head between them and pressed it against her newly shorn pussy lips and demanded her new slave to lick her out. The moment Selena's teenage tongue extended and began to submissively lap at her clit Jennifer felt the old power and confidence of dominating someone flow through her body and she felt like punching the air and crying out.

She was back!

*

In a side room off the side of the Club's main arena, after a contest that had lasted nearly a full hour and in front of exactly one witness (Shakira acting as sole witness and adjudicator) a winner had been declared in the Mistress challenge between Christina Aguilera and Lady Gaga. A red light began to flash above the locked door and the patrons of the Club started to gather to see who had won this battle between to Dommes. Inside the room one of the two proud blondes knelt, her head forward submissively as the other snapped a silver collar around their neck, the true sign of ownership.

The wager had been that the loser would agree to become the slave of the winner for a full calendar year and had been made in accordance with the Club rules, there was no going back once such a contract had been agreed. Both blondes had been so certain of victory that defeat and it's consequences were not even considered beforehand.

The door drew open and Shakira emerged, smiling and drinking a cocktail, her slave Penelope Cruz rushed to her side to ask her Mistress if she required anything. Next to emerge from the room was Christina Aguilera - on her hands and knees, her head bowed and collared! Behind her strutted her new Mistress Lady Gaga, in impossible heels, leather trousers and a massive strap on dick jutting out. She was topless and smug and she gave a mock curtsey as the gathered audience clapped her apparent victory. Then Gaga walked through the crowd and took up a seat on a large, leather throne she had taken as her own. Submissively Christina crawled behind her and knelt beside the throne.

Christina risked a glance at the crowd and felt their harsh stares on her. It felt so different,. Just a bare hour ago she had held importance here, was respected and feared and now she was a sub, and worse a sub to a Domme that she had feuded with, it was so humiliating.

Ever the showman Gaga had a microphone in hand and was playing to the crowd.

"Well I guess I've got a new slave, don't I? Tell us all Christina, who your new Mistress is."

"The great Lady Gaga is my Mistress and I am her willing, obedient slave. I live to serve her with my mind, body and soul."

Christina's voice was that of a thoroughly defeated woman as she spoke the words and no one (least of all the two principals) had any doubt as to their veracity. Gaga gave a hearty laugh and leaned back in the large throne and pointed her black strap on dick towards the ceiling.

"Then serve me wench by your scawny little butt up here, parting them narrow cheeks and impaling your dirty asshole on my dick!"

Christina's famous eyes went wide and her eyelashes fluttered as she begged pathetically.

"Can I get it wet first Mistress?"

She sounded so feeble and pathetic and everyone knew then that the singer had been broken. Lady Gaga gave a laugh and assented and leaned back as Christina shuffled around on her knees until she was between Gaga's thighs and then dipped her head to start to suck on the plastic cock that sprang up at her. Lady Gaga really made the most of it, holding Christina's hair and fucking her fake cock into her mouth, pumping it theatrically all to the amusement of the watching masses. But the crazy bitch quickly tired of that and snapped in an instant.

"Right that's enough head bitch, get that narrow ass up here and get it on this bad boy!"

Awkwardly Christina did just that, getting to her feet, turning her slim body around so that her sexy booty was facing her new Mistress and somehow manoeuvring backwards with her hands prising her ass cheeks apart as she moved both back and down until she felt the tip of the dildo on her puckered anus. With a sigh Christina lowered herself further and felt her ass fill up with thick plastic and her ears fill with laughter and derision until she had about six inches deep within her.

"Now bounce for me bitch! Bounce!"

Christina did as she was told and started to slowly move up and down on the dick while Lady Gaga shouted and hollered and slapped her ass as it pumped up and down while Christina ass-fucked herself. Viewers could not quite believe it. This was the self same Christina Aguilera that earlier that year in the Club had comprehensively dominated the likes of Cher and Paula Abdul at the same time in an incredible display that saw both older women dressed as pony girls and obeying to the letter whatever their young Mistress demanded. And now there she was sat atop Lady Gaga's fake dick and bouncing up and down like a dead eyed mannequin and facing twelve months of sexual subjugation at the hands of that bizarre Mistress.

They didn't know the half of it, the things Gaga had planned for her new slave would have shocked them (and readers, you can read all about them in upcoming chapters of Beyonce In Bondage!).

*

So it was a stormy night in the Club, but everything went silent as Nicole Sherzinger entered with a naked Beyonce at her feet. Nicole was dressed in a skin tight red catsuit that showed off her amazing figure, with her long hair drawn back harshly into a pony tail. Beyonce was naked and nervous. They moved through the crowd as Nicole's song "Don't Hold Your Breath" played, perhaps in tribute to the night Nicole won Beyonce in a contest where she had placed a plastic bag over her head and played asphyxiation games with her slave to be. But tonight was about nothing but shit and everyone in the Club knew it, even Kesha and her racist crew broke off tormenting their subs to watch this.

Nicole moved like a big cat towards the porcelain throne she had had especially commissioned and built for this night. It was just like a toilet but a bit bigger and better lit with lights and camera's fixed to the underside of the seat. Beyonce at a move of Nicole's finger dropped to her knees submissively and then moved onto her back and slowly inched her way towards the bottom of the toilet where there was a hole that her head fitted perfectly into. The large screen behind them burst into light and the Club was treated to a live, extreme close up of Beyonce features where she lay directly beneath her Mistress.

The crowd applauded and Nicole picked up a microphone and spoke loud and clear.

"Beyonce? You may remove yourself if you so wish. If you do not and are happy to continue then I would ask you to open your mouth and keep it open."

Amazingly, Beyonce Knowles obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could manage it. The crowd applauded again and Nicole spoke one last time before dropping the mic.

"Man that curry I had to tea was just too much for poor little me..."

But just as Nicole began to strain to squeeze out some shit for her slave to eat two figures burst onto the stage and broke things up. Nicole recognised both Nicki Minaj and Li'l Kim.

Nicki and Kim had rather famously got together a lesbian Dominatrix's earlier that year taking on a raft of celebrity slaves. Some had stayed the course and become completely obedient to their short, big breasted black Mistresses while some had not been able to cope with their fierce brand of domination. They were dressed identically in fluorescent yellow and black outfits that barely covered their ample tits and pussies. Nicole was intrigued and sat up off the bowl and met them as they strutted towards her.

"Ladies, as you can see I'm rather busy here. What is it you want?"

It was Nicki that spoke while Kim posed behind her looking tough.

"Given what that little bitch Kesha said and did earlier we don't think it's the right time to shit on Beyonce.

"No? Well maybe that's right but this is none of your business ladies. And I feel the need to relieve myself over someone so are either of you volunteering?"

"No we are not, but we are willing to offer you and alternative. In fact we want to do a swap. You give us Beyonce as our sex slave and you can have these five white cunts!"

At that five naked girls appeared, all naked bar from metal collars and chains like they were some kind of slut chain gang, in order they were : Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Eliza Dushku, Avril Lavigne and Lindsay Lohan. All five were slaves of Kim and Nicki and they were offering them to Nicole in a 5 for 1 swap.

Nicole took her time as the five stood in line and were inspected. Nicole opened Sarah's mouth and felt her teeth. She weighed Jennifer's large breasts in her hands. She pulled Eliza's ass cheeks apart and peered between. She tugged and Avril's hair and pulled Lindsay's eye lids wide to stare at her eyes. All the while judging them like a farmer at a cattle market.

"OK, You're on. You can have Beyonce and I'll take these five. Multiple toilet training sounds like fun. But only if one of these cunts takes Beyonce's place right here and now. Be a good way to end the night no, a white celeb taking my shit?"

Nicki and Kim seemed to think so and told the five to decide themselves who would replace Beyonce and to the whole club's surprise it was Avril Lavigne that stepped up. She was released from her chains and when a confused Beyonce was removed she willingly too her place with her face at the bottom of the bowl. Nicole handed Beyonce's leash over to her two new black Mistresses and they left as Nicole took her place on the toilet seat and began to strain. Her four new white slaves watched on was Avril became Nicole's shit slave.

Also watching Kesha and her crew and watching this new depravity just made them all the more determined to overthrow the ruling black Dommes, this was one civil war that would run for a long time and take a lot of causalities.

As for Beyonce? Dazed and confused at the turn of events that had seen her avoid a shit sandwich but was she disappointed as well? Still in the hands of twin vicious Mistresses would prove to be quite the experience too...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers