Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there was a chance that people weren't close enough to realise exactly what was happening, and Anna really like the idea that everybody thought she was the one in here getting her ass fucked when really it was the mighty Beyonce on her hands and knees and seamlessly thrusting her big jiggly butt back against Anna.

So even though was really hard Anna kept her mouth shut and just concentrated on not cumming too soon, then just pushing herself through her climaxes as inevitably the stimulator on her clit and fucking Beyonce's big fat black ass so hard that it obscenely jiggled caused her to cum over and over again. It wasn't quite as hard and as frequent as Beyonce came, but it was still amazing.

Of course while she had more stamina than most people thought given her size it was far from limitless, and eventually she was forced to stop if she wanted to avoid passing out. When she did she decided to see just how much she could get away with.

"Spread your cheeks! Show me that pretty little gape!" Anna ordered as she pulled her cock out of Beyonce's ass hole, smacking that big butt as roughly as she could at the end to emphasise the command.

There was a brief pause and several pathetic whimpers from the big bad Beyonce, but Anna wasn't worried. There was still a chance that Beyonce might turn the tables on her, but she severely doubted that it would come right after she had completely and utterly owned Beyonce's fat ass, as the taller woman had to be physically and emotionally exhausted from her orgasms and the overwhelming humiliation Anna had just treated her too.

Sure enough Beyonce slowly reached back and pulled apart her ass cheeks, emphasising the already obscenely looking gape between them. Anna giggled in delight at this, then spent a few long minutes just staring deep into Beyonce's bowels before giving her another prompt.

"Very nice. Now get over here and clean up your mess. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, come on my Little Chocolate Princess, you know what bitches do after they've been butt fucked." Anna ordered and taunted, and then when there wasn't an immediate reply she scolded her pet, "Hey! What do you say?"

Beyonce, who had just turned around, stared at the small girl in confusion for a few long seconds, then a look of horror crossed her face, followed by annoyance as she replied, "Yes my Little White Mistress."

Pushing her luck Anna slapped Beyonce across the face and growled, "What was that?"

For a moment Beyonce stared angrily up at the other girl, then as if remembering just how widely her ass hole was gaping she simply whimpered, "I, I said yes my Little White Mistress."

"That's what I thought." Anna grinned smugly, "Now stop wasting time and suck my cock! Mmmmmm, that's it, suck it. Take it deep into your mouth and down your throat. Make sure you get every drop of your own ass cream you perverted little ATM bitch. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, that's so hot. Suck it cock sucker! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh Beyonce, you're really beginning to learn your place, aren't you?"

While there had been no response to that remark either that was okay, because it was meant to be rhetorical. Besides, Anna didn't want to interrupt Beyonce while her cock was in her mouth. So she just kept taunting her as Beyonce began bobbing her head up and down the shaft, greedily slurping it like the little ass to mouth slut she had quickly become.

Just like all the other women Anna had fucked into submission. Of course this was special, as this just wasn't some random girl she'd picked up in a bar, this was international superstar and infamous top Beyonce, and Anna fully intended to savour every moment of this blow job, just like she had savoured the ass fucking itself.

Over the past week Anna had been frantically fingering herself to the pictures of Beyonce sucking her own ass off of Anna's strap-on, and of course Beyonce's butt hole gaping open for the first time in her life. She even got a few shots of her dick pumping in and out of that cute little bitch hole which she took during the second ass fucking during their first time together. Or was it the third ass fucking of that night?

Either way she thoroughly enjoyed looking at these pictures, but pictures couldn't compare to the real thing, and as much as she wanted to take more Anna just couldn't take her eyes off the sight in front of her, especially when Beyonce started pushing the dildo into her throat.

During their first time together Anna had made Beyonce suck her cock a lot, her bitch clearly hadn't been practising like she had told her too. Anna would give her a nice, long spanking for that later, really make those big cheeks jiggle again for her, but they had been in this bathroom long enough and really should leave.

Well, definitely not before Beyonce had cleaned every drop of her ass cream, the little ATM whore happily licking the base with just a little prompting so she could get a little bit of that precious liquid. Then Anna decided they were spending another couple of minutes here just so she could pushed things even further and introduce Beyonce to another dose of her own medicine.

"You know what your bitches tell me? After I fuck it out of them?" Anna casually revealed something she knew which would make her new bitch really mad, "They tell me you just love it when they literally kiss your ass. That you shove their faces in between your fat cheeks and smother them with ass. That you make them rim that big fat ass of yours to prove they know their place. I see why that would help break someone. Especially after tasting that fat ass myself. But now you're going to do it for me. Mmmmm yeah, pucker up Beyonce, cause you're going to prove you understand your new place by literally kissing my ass. Come on, you heard me bitch. Kiss my ass. Kiss it! You know you want too."

Beyonce fumed with rage at this girl's insolence. She'd fucked her bitches without her permission! How dare she! Beyonce should kick her ass just for that. But instead she just watched dumbly as Anna pushed her back and away from the dildo, turned around and wiggled her butt directly into her face, all while taunting her.

Which should have been her mistake, Beyonce grabbing hold of the strap-on which was now down around Anna's knees and quickly attaching it before shoving it into the inviting target in front of her. But Anna still had that blackmail material on her, and she was feeling so submissive with the taste of her own ass in her mouth and her ass hole still gaping wide open.

So Beyonce found herself leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss against Anna's right ass cheek. She then moved over to the left and back again, repeating the process for several minutes until Anna reached behind her, grabbed the back of her head and shoved Beyonce's face in between her cheeks.

Beyonce would have liked to have said she resisted, and she easily could have given Anna's scrawny little arms, but she didn't. Not only did she allow herself to be smothered in between Anna's little cheeks, but she did her best to French kiss the other woman's ass hole, beginning with a peck and working her way up to trying to literally shove her tongue inside it.

Given how frequently she sodomised her bitches Beyonce was used to succeeding. True, there was occasions she got a little carried away while rimming the virgin ass of a fresh conquest right before she added that cherry to her collection, but for the most part she was dealing with loosened ass holes.

Especially on the rare occasion she did this after an ass fucking. But now it was her ass hole which was gaped, and Beyonce who found herself frantically lapping the most private hole of someone who had conquered her. And not some big black woman, or a sexy Latina, or anything like that, but a tiny little white girl, and Anna didn't let her forget it.

"Yeahhhhhh, fucking eat my ass you bitch!" Anna moaned while shoving Beyonce's face deeper into her ass crack, "Don't breathe, mmmmm, you don't need to breathe, just eat my fucking ass like the butt munching whore you are now! Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, you're my ass kissing bitch now Beyonce! Mmmmm, and you love you some vanilla ice cream, don't you? Huh? Yessssss, get that dark little face of yours deep in between those pale cheeks of mine! Be my vanilla ass loving Chocolate Princess! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, tongue that naughty little hole. Oh yes, prove that you're getting to understand your place by eating my ass like the slutty little bottom you are."

Honestly Beyonce had no idea just how long she stayed there, on her knees, frantically eating Anna's ass. It felt like hours, and when it was finally over she barely registered Anna pushing her away and then leaving, as she remain shell-shocked on her knees for what felt like at least another hour.

During that entire time she told herself this would never happen again. That it was just a two-time thing. That she'd find a way to get the blackmail material back, or better yet to get some on Anna so she could turn the tables on her. Or at least call a truce.

But then her phone beeped again, her Little White Mistress giving her the address to a hotel room and ordering her to come right away. And well, as had just been proven, Beyonce just couldn't resist her Little White Mistress.

12