Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 03

Story Info
Beyonce has some fun with Scarlett Johansson.
21.3k words
4.62
80.5k
74

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Beyonce Knowles sighed impatiently as she finally heard a knock at her hotel room door. Opening it she scowled and said, "You're late."

"I'm sorry my Black Mistress." Scarlett Johansson quickly replied, preparing to list off her reasons before she was cut off.

"You will be." Beyonce said bluntly, standing aside to allow the actress to enter.

Hesitating only briefly Scarlett stepped inside, her eyes downcast as she once again prepared to make her excuses. Once again she was cut off before she got the chance, this time by Beyonce pressing her back against the door and leaning in. Scarlett instinctively closed her eyes and puckered her lips, but instead of another pair of soft lips pressing against hers she felt a finger tracing her lips.

"Tell me slut, why were you so late? Were you sucking your husband off? Were you wrapping these sexy, cock sucker lips of yours around his dick so you could blow him and make him cum in your mouth when you should have been rushing over here to pleasure me?" Beyonce whispered huskily, her tone sounding mostly teasing but Scarlett could never be sure.

"No my Black Mistress. I haven't sucked his dick in months!" Scarlett swore truthfully.

"Then why are you such a late little ho?" Beyonce asked.

Scarlett opened her mouth for a third time to explain herself, but this time she couldn't think of any of the half decent excuses she had come up with on her way over. Ultimately she had no choice but to admit the truth, "Because I couldn't decide what to wear my Black Mistress."

"You couldn't decide what to wear." Beyonce repeated, sounding like she had less than no sympathy for the other woman.

"I... I just wanted to look good for you my Black Mistress." Scarlett said weakly.

"Oh... so you think dressing like a cheap whore is what I want to see from you?" Beyonce questioned menacingly, letting her bitch stew for a moment before smiling, "Well... it does suit you. Why do you think that is my sexy little white bitch?"

"Because I'm a cheap whore my Black Mistress. Your cheap whore." Scarlett replied obediently.

"Good answer." Beyonce grinned, crashing her lips down onto Scarlett's and devouring the white woman's mouth with her own. Beyonce smirked as her submissive little slut melted into her arms, allowing her tongue into her mouth and bullying her tongue around for a little while before Beyonce pulled back and grinned, "Well, you don't taste like cock... but just because you weren't using your mouth doesn't mean you weren't fucking him... with these maybe?"

Scarlett gasped as her tight fitting red dress and push up bra were forced downwards ever so slightly, allowing her massive cleavage to be revealed.

"Did you let him fuck these big white titties? Huh?" Beyonce growled menacingly, roughly groping Scarlett's tits as she talked, tweaking the nipples roughly to emphasise each question, "Did you let him stick his dick in between them and fuck them? Squeeze them together like this? Press that soft flesh against his dick? Feel these massive movie role getters rubbing his dick till he blew his load and covered them in cum? Did you let him do that you skanky little ho?"

"No, no, no, no my Black Mistress I swear I never even let him touch them any more. He hasn't touched them since the day you made me yours. I would never let him touch your property my Black Mistress." Scarlett swore.

There was a pause for a few long moments, and then Beyonce smirked, "That's what I like to hear."

With that Beyonce buried her face in Scarlett's cleavage, quickly pushing one of her nipples into her mouth for a long hard suck before she roughly bit down on it. Beyonce had Scarlett moaning, crying and whimpering for her in seconds, the dominant singer having her way with the actress's tits like she had done so many times before.

Beyonce Knowles had a type, white women with great asses. Sure, she had fucked women, and even more than a few men, of all different colours, and despite her little hobby was happily married, but she could never resist bedding a white woman with a fuck-able little booty. However the moment she had seen Scarlett Johansson's big fat titties Beyonce knew she had to have them. It had taken a little time but when she finally got the actress alone Beyonce had easily conquered Scarlett and claimed her body as hers to do with as she pleased.

Enjoying the fruits of her conquest Beyonce roughly used those big white boobs for her pleasure, sliding her mouth and tongue all over the soft flesh as she made her way back and forth between those rock hard nipples, making sure she spent plenty of time on licking, sucking and biting each of Scarlett's juicy teats as she became completely lost in her white bitch's best attribute.

The pleasure Scarlett was receiving from her black mistress's skilled touch was enough to make the movie star feel like she could cum without her pussy even being touched. Sadly experience told Scarlett she wouldn't be so lucky. If Beyonce would just keep up the intensity then maybe, but as if she sensed the moment Scarlett felt like she was on the edge Beyonce would ease off just long enough for Scarlett to come down from her high before going back full force. It was infuriating, but Scarlett happily let her mistress do whatever she wanted to her. After all, there was nothing in Scarlett's life more important than pleasing her black mistress.

Scarlett had been telling the truth earlier. She had spent hours in front of her mirror, tried on every sexy outfit she had over and over again, trying to find the exact combination that she hoped would drive Beyonce wild. Choosing sexy lingerie alone had taken several hours, but sadly it seemed her efforts were ignored. Beyonce barely seemed to even notice the lacey little push-up bra Scarlett had worn before tearing it off her body after pushing down her dress and the dark skinned dom hadn't even reacted to the tight little red dress she was wearing which barely covered her butt and had barely concealed her nipples, although now they certainly didn't.

This lack of reaction made Scarlett feel like she had failed her mistress which was a feeling she couldn't stand. Hoping she could make up for this failure, and her lateness, Scarlett concentrated all her efforts into keeping her hands behind her back and her chest sticking out. It was a position Scarlett had become very familiar with as Beyonce seemed to have an obsession with her tits, often tying or handcuffing Scarlett's hands behind her back seemingly to emphasis just exactly who was in charge. Beyonce certainly didn't need to do that then and she didn't need to do that now as throughout the tittie licking, sucking and biting Scarlett's biggest hope wasn't that she would get off on it, but that her mistress would enjoy it.

Beyonce always enjoyed sucking on a pair of titties, especially when they were so big, round and full like Scarlett's were, and she happily spent the best part of the next 30 minutes having her way with those big tits. It wasn't uncommon for her to spend much longer, but this time round pleasuring wasn't the only one thing she planned on doing to this perfect rack.

"Look at this shit. Here I am pleasuring these big fucking titties of yours when you've been an ungrateful little late bitch." Beyonce lifted her head up and growled softly in Scarlett's ear while roughly tweaking her slut's now rock hard nipples, "I should be beating the shit out of you, not giving you pleasure."

To emphasise her point Beyonce briefly let go of Scarlett's tits to deliver a vicious slap to both of them at the same time, causing the white girl to cry out in a mixture of shock and pain.

"What do you think bitch? Should I be pleasuring you, or smacking your ass around so maybe you remember who's boss around here." Beyonce snapped.

"I... I know your the boss around here my Black Mistress and I think you should do what every you want to me. If you think you should beat the shit out of me please do it. Please smack me around and remind my stupid white ass who's boss." Scarlett said submissively, crying out again as her tits were smacked.

"That right?" Beyonce questioned menacingly.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett nodded her head.

"Well you're in luck ho, because that's exactly what I'm going to do to you. Pacifically, these big white titties. When I'm done beating on these titties you're going to wish you had never been born with them... if you really were born with them as you claim." Beyonce growled, delivering another double smack to those oh so inviting targets, "You know what to do slut!"

"Yes my Black Mistress... owww... one, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... two, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... three, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... four, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... five, thank you my Black Mistress..."

Beyonce was no stranger to spanking her sluts and although she almost exclusively spanked their asses she did enjoy mixing things up from time to time. It was just as enjoyable as spanking a booty when she had a big pair of white titties like these that would jiggle and redden under her assault, just like they were doing now.

This inspired Beyonce to slap those tits even harder for a few long moments, and then just to play with her prey decreasing the force and then increasing again, quickly repeating the process and mixing it up further so she wasn't hitting both titties with the same force or speed or even pace.

Through all this Beyonce was able to look at the pained expression on Scarlett's face, even look into her eyes as she tortured her. This was the one thing tittie spanking had over ass spanking. Sure she could still hear her bitches cries and both see and feel them wriggling around, but there was definitely something to be said for looking into a slut's face as she was beaten. Seeing Scarlett willingly submit to this pain was definitely something Beyonce loved, but all things considered it wasn't quite enough pain. Scarlett deserve to receive more, and she was going too.

"Owww... ninety six, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety seven, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety eight, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety nine, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred, thank you my Black Mistress."

"Enjoying yourself slut?" Beyonce asked, already knowing the answer as she twisted Scarlett's rock hard nipples.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett moaned.

"And why is that?" Beyonce asked, a half smile crossing her face.

"Because I'm a dirty little white slut who gets off on her Black Mistress showing her who's boss." Scarlett answered truthfully.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Beyonce said, her half smile turning into a full-blown grin as she delivered one extra hard double smack to Scarlett's tits, "But as this is supposed to be a punishment we're going to have too somehow find a way to make sure you don't enjoy it, isn't that right whore?"

"Yes my Black Mistress, please make sure I'm properly punished." Scarlett said.

"In which case... you wait right here and don't move a muscle. I'll be right back." Beyonce said, quickly moving over to the nearest table to collect a little box. She had left it there before for easy reach so it didn't take long for her to return, scowling when she did before barking out, "Stick that chest out bitch! Present those big fat white titties to your Black Mistress."

Scarlett obeyed immediately before she watched with a mixture of dread and anticipation as her black mistress held the box in front of her face with a wicked grin and then opening it and the retrieving a long chain with a clamp on one end and a little ball on the other.

Beyonce continued grinning right up until she lowered her head down to take one of Scarlett's nipples into her mouth, the dominant black woman gently licking and sucking on that hard little piece of flesh, feelings of pleasure now combining with the dread and anticipation as Scarlett couldn't help enjoy this brief moment of softness.

As she had done in the past Beyonce dragged out the softness for quite a while, even going back and forth between Scarlett's nipples to make the submissive white woman wonder whether it would be her right or her left which was to get it first. Ultimately it proved to be the right, which Beyonce had started working on the first place, the singer suddenly removing her mouth from it and clamping it.

Even though she had been expecting it Scarlett couldn't help gasping out in surprise at the suddenness of the clamping, but she also experienced the familiar sensations of pain and pleasure as that clamp dug into the soft flesh of her nipple, the weight of the chain and ball attached to it ensuring there was already a constant pull on her tender flesh.

The gasp that followed was one of much more surprise and perhaps even more pain as Beyonce immediately pulled the second clamp out of the box and attached it to Scarlett's left nipple, this clamp also having a ball and chain attached to it so provided the same amount of painful pulling as the other.

The last few times Beyonce had done this there had been a period of time before the first and second clamping, but it seemed the singer wasn't in a patient mood, a fact that seemed to be reinforced when Beyonce began clipping little additional weights of the chain, creating a ever increasing pull on Scarlett's nipples until it felt like they were going to be torn off.

Scarlett endured as much as she could, but when it became too much cried out, "Mercy my Black Mistress, please mercy."

Sometimes Beyonce would ignore her bitches's cries for mercy, but despite her acting she wasn't that mad at Scarlett so instead of telling her to shut the hell up the chocolate skinned beauty smiled and said, "Five on each. Mmmmmm, my white bitch has made her Black Mistress very proud."

"Thank you my Black Mistress." Scarlett whimpered.

"Now, I've got a little something special to add, but if it's too much I'll take a few of the weights off. Does that sound fair to you Scarlett?" Beyonce asked, using her bitch's actual name to emphasise that she was showing her mercy.

"Yes my Black Mistress, thank you my Black Mistress." Scarlett said softly.

Beyonce grinned, slowly reached into the box and showed Scarlett the little something special she intended to add. A bell. It was a small bell, about the same size as the weights. Scarlett frowned as she wasn't quite sure what her mistress was up too, but it soon became apparent as Beyonce attached first that bell and then a few other bells to the chain, those bells jingling musically as the chain's gently swayed back and forth.

"How's that?" Beyonce asked, giving Scarlett's titties a little double slap to show her slut what she'd be in for.

"That's... that's fine my Black Mistress." Scarlett said nervously, the bells already jangling loudly.

"Good. Now, just like before." Beyonce said, raising her hand up and delivering a more powerful double slap.

"Yes owww... one, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... two, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... three, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... four, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... five, thank you my Black Mistress..."

Scarlett was no stranger to the agonising yet exquisite feeling of her big tits getting slapped while they were being clamped and weighted down. It was in fact a regular occurrence, one Scarlett had gotten used too, and even grown to enjoy. Sure, the first time she had thought her nipples were going to be torn from her body, but the pain had only added to her arousal. That pain had become as addictive as the pleasure Scarlett received whenever she was with Beyonce, her black mistress providing all the pain and pleasure that her submissive heart desired.

The bells were new and at first Scarlett wasn't sure what to make of them. Then she started to notice how much Beyonce delighted in each little jingle, Scarlett blushing as she realised that her mistress had turned her boobs into a musical instrument that she was playing for her own amusement. The thought of it embarrassed Scarlett. Humiliated her. But that only added to her own enjoyment, each agonising smack of Beyonce's hands on her tits causing her both mental and physical pain and pleasure which the submissive actress welcomed.

In between slaps Beyonce would greedily grope her tits, switching between painfully squeezing and pinching and gently caressing them. She even lent for to give those clamped nipples a little sucking or two on her tongue all over them, making Scarlett moan loudly. Beyonce was quick to counter that by flicking the chain with the weights on it, that chain already wobbling around enough as it was, so any added flicking made the pulling and the tugging on Scarlett's nipples even more agonising. And through it all Beyonce couldn't have seemed happier, which was really what was important here. Beyonce's happiness.

"Owww... ninety six, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety seven, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety eight, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... ninety nine, thank you my Black Mistress... owww... one hundred, thank you my Black Mistress."

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, that's what I like to see." Beyonce growled lustfully as she continued groping Scarlett's big boobs, "Your big, fat white titties covered in little patches of pink and red, your clamped nipples all swollen up, mmmmm, now that's a pair of well punished tits."

Scarlett cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she received yet another double slap to her titties.

"Course, you liked it didn't you? You like getting punished don't you, you disgusting gutter whore?" Beyonce accused her bitch while giving her boobs another double slap.

"Owww, yes, yes my Black Mistress. I'm a disgusting gutter whore who gets off on being punished." Scarlett whimpered.

"And the only thing I can do to really punish you is toss your stinky ho ass out of here, isn't that right bitch?" Beyonce continued with an evil grin, twisting Scarlett's clamped nipples at the end.

"Owwwwwww, yes my Black Mistress, but please don't." Scarlett pleaded, "That's how you could really punish me, but please use me first. At least let me eat your pussy or ass first. Let your slut satisfy your needs before you throw her out on the streets like the garbage she is."

"Huh, I should... but there's no way I'm letting you out of here without spending several hours fucking that juicy white booty of yours, and since we both know how much bitches like you love that shit you might as well stick around and cater to all my needs." Beyonce said.

"Oh thank you my Black Mistress, thank you so much." Scarlett gushed, "I swear I'll make it up to you, do whatever nasty little thing you want..."

"Damn right you will!" Beyonce snapped, giving Scarlett's boobs by far the hardest double slap of the night, the bells jingling like crazy as they and the weights bounced up and down, making Scarlett cry out as her mistress followed up with, "Because you're my white bitch. I own your stupid white ass."

"Yes my Black Mistress, I'm your white bitch. You own my stupid white ass." Scarlett quickly parroted.

"Mmmmm, and speaking of your stupid white ass, I think it's time I got a good look at what I own, don't you think ho?" Beyonce asked rhetorically.

Scarlett answered anyway, "Yes my Black Mistress, whatever you say."

"Then shut the fuck up and bend over bitch!" Beyonce said, letting go of Scarlett's big boobs and smacking her rounded rear.

Without hesitation Scarlett turned around so she was facing the wall, bent over and stuck out her butt for her mistress, grabbing onto the wall so she could better present her ass.

"Mmmmm, you really like dressing up like a whore don't you Scarlett?" Beyonce queried as she grabbed two handfuls of skirt covered butt cheeks and greedily began to grope those round globes of flesh.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers