Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Luckily for Jennifer, and her incredibly slutty ass, while her Black Mistress wouldn't tolerate any complaining during an anal penetration or the beginning of a butt fucking, at least not from a shameless anal whore like Jennifer, she loved it when the Oscar winner begged her for an ass wrecking in what she considered to be the middle of the sodomy.

The trick was for Jennifer to hold on for as long as she could, and pray that it would at least be close enough to what her Black Mistress considered the middle of the butt fuck to give Jennifer what she wanted. A good indicator of which was when ever her Black Mistress pushed her hands away from her meaty cheeks so she could feel her thighs smacking against that juicy flesh.

So when her Black Mistress did that Jennifer was quick to start pleading, "Please my Black Mistress, pound me hard! Pound my big juicy white ass with your big black cock! Mmmmmm yesssssssss, slam my little white butt hole and make me cum for you. Ooooooooh fuck yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck that ass! Fuck that white ass of mine and remind me that it's yours! Yesssssssss, remind me that my fucking ass hole belongs to you! Not Jenna, or Natalie, or all the other women who use my fucking butt hole for their pleasure, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh, YOU! You fucking own my big white booty! It's your property. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhhhhh, remind me of that by fucking me hard and making me cum. Oh God, make me cum for you my Black Mistress. Please? Make me cum by fucking wrecking my rectum, and making those juicy cheeks of mine jiggle for you. Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, that's it, remind me I'm nothing but your white bitch, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, your walking fuck hole, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd!"

She tried to keep going, Jennifer really did, but inevitably she was just too overwhelmed to speak coherently.

At that point all she could do was scream hysterically as her Black Mistress rapidly increase the pace of the butt pounding until the sound of those dark thighs crashing against her pale flesh almost as loud as her screams, the force of the blows made her feel like she was being spanked, and perhaps most importantly of all her juicy cheeks were jiggling like a bowl of jelly in an earthquake.

All those things were no doubt making her Black Mistress ass fuck her harder, perhaps even more than her words. Or at least most of them.

As she had used particular names of her other lovers Jennifer knew she would be punished for that, as bringing them up annoyed her Black Mistress.

But at the moment she didn't really care, because it was making the Black Goddess who owned her give her the kind of brutal rectum wrecking that Jennifer had only ever received from a black woman.

In no time at all that wonderful treatment gave her the kind of intense anally induced orgasms which had turned Jennifer into shameless ass whore in the first place, and as it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another her mind melted away and all that was left was a bitch in heat, frantically slamming back against the source of her pleasure.

Beyonce had known she was being manipulated, but secretly she didn't mind too much. She liked the mention of other women during sex, partly because her natural possessiveness gave her the adrenaline to really give her bitches the type of ass wreckings they deserved.

But mostly because it made her picture the other women mentioned involved, in this case Natalie Dormer and Jenna Malone bent over either side of Jennifer and wiggling their asses to tempt Beyonce to fuck them.

Maybe their back holes would already be slightly gaping from Beyonce going back and forth between those three pieces of white ass, and it was up to Beyonce to decide which anal slut would cum first for a brutal butt fucking.

Of course Beyonce could cum almost just from these kind of fantasies without a little push from her white bitches, and she loved finding any little excuse to punish them and remind them of their place.

It would be the same for this, especially as Jennifer had an ass made for spanking. It was just so juicy and white, that pretty ass becoming discoloured so easily and jiggling obscenely from every blow.

Much like it was doing now, Beyonce inevitably forgetting about her fantasy as she concentrated on the big jiggly white butt in front of her that she was brutally pounding, secretly grateful that night she could concentrate on just one white ass so she could use every ounce of her strength to brutalise it.

That's exactly what she did, along the way making Jennifer's cum squirt out of her cunt and the poor girl become a bucking bronco. But that was okay, Beyonce loved it when her butt sluts gave her a wild ride.

And oh, was this one a wild ride, Beyonce feeling like a cowboy, or more accurately cowgirl, riding a wild horse, slowly but surely breaking it in and taming it. Or in this case reminding it that it had already been tamed, branded and used.

Which she emphasised by brutally slapping those meaty cheeks to make them jiggle even more, which kind of backfired on her as it trigger her own orgasm which she had been holding off so she could enjoy Jennifer's ass for longer.

Once the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising the Oscar winning actress caught up with her Beyonce gave up on holding back and just let multiple climaxes wash over her as she continued the brutal butt fucking.

For a few moments the ass pounding became even harder as Beyonce allowed the ecstasy flowing through her veins to motivate her. Then sadly she was forced to stop to avoid passing out, although not before giving one last hard thrust to bury every inch of her dick inside her bitch's ass.

Then, after a few minutes to allow them both to get their breath back, Beyonce spread Jennifer's cheeks wide and then quickly removed her cock from the brutalised hole before grinning at the damage she had done.

Beyonce loved gaping her bitches, and Jennifer always gaped beautifully, this time was definitely no exception as the black Dom was able to see deep into her white bitch's bowels via the crater which used to be tiny and tight, Beyonce loving it so much she decided to take a picture. So she roughly double smacked Jennifer's ass and ordered, "Spread your cheeks for me bitch!"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Jennifer whimpered, rushing to reach back and pull her cheeks as wide apart as possible.

For a few long seconds Beyonce just enjoyed the view, then she retrieved her camera and took a couple shots of her handiwork. She then got down onto the bed and ordered, "Now it's cock cleaning time bitch! Mmmmmm yeah, get every drop of your whore ass off my big black dick!"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Jennifer softly replied as she again rushed to obey.

Seconds later Jennifer was wrapping her mouth around that big black dick and moaning happily. She loved the taste of ass, especially her own ass.

Okay, she wasn't maybe quite as addicted to it as much as some of her Black Mistress's other bitches, but that was just because her personal addiction was getting her ass fucked, and sucking it off a cock normally meant that the bum fun was over, at least for a little while.

Or some other lucky bitch like Natalie or Sophie were getting their asses pounded by their Black Mistress and poor Jennifer was just left to spread their cheeks and clean her top's cock whenever her Black Mistress wanted it.

Luckily this wasn't one of the nights where she would have to share her Black Mistress's cock. No, she had it all to herself, which meant Jennifer could take her time giving the big black cock that had just wrecked her ass a nice long and drawn-out blow job, particularly savouring the head of the dildo that her wonderful Black Mistress had used to pummel the deepest depths of her tailpipe.

Then when she got every drop from the head Jennifer started slowly bobbing her head up and down the shaft, again savouring the taste of her own ass before she started trying to take the monster dick down her throat. Again she could only get so far, which didn't go unnoticed by her Black Mistress.

"Come on, take it bitch!" Beyonce ordered, hand firmly on the back of Jennifer's head pushing her down lower, "Take it all! Fuck, why have I even kept you around so long if you can't suck cock? Oh yeah, it's because that fat ass of yours is a dream. Mmmmmm yeah, watching those big globes bouncing for me left me fucking dumbstruck. God, your ass really is made for fucking Jennifer. Almost makes up for you being a lousy cock sucker. But don't worry, that will change. Next time I have a party I'll have my friends gang bang that little throat of yours. Maybe let some of my security guards get in on the action. Would you like that bitch? Half a dozen big black men and sexy black women pounding your mouth like it was that whore's cunt you call your ass hole? Mmmmm yeah, I bet you'll be a much better cock sucker after every man in my security team has dumped a big load down your throat. Until then, just stick to licking the bottom. I don't have the patience for this shit. Not when I want some more of your fat ass."

Her eyes lighting up Jennifer pulled her mouth away from the cock and said, "Thank you my Black Mistress."

"Shut the fuck up and clean my cock bitch!" Beyonce practically growled as she shoved Jennifer back down, "I want every drop of that whore ass of yours off my cock. Then and only then can you sit that slutty little white butt down on my dick and ride it like the anal slut you are."

Jennifer was so grateful for this mercy, and for the promise of more ass fucking, that she took the strap-on back into her mouth and took it deeper than ever before. She then looked up at her Black Mistress like a hopeful puppy, but the other woman wasn't impressed.

Clearly she wouldn't be satisfied until Jennifer could deep throat the entire length, and Jennifer was definitely going to make it her life mission to be able to do that, even if she needed to start sucking off her own security guards to do it. For now she just stuck to licking the bottom of the cock as instructed while gently thinking of getting this big black dildo back up her slutty little white ass.

As Jennifer thought about her addiction her Black Mistress started taking pictures of her on her camera again, prompting Jennifer to put on even more of a show and look up lovingly at her owner more regularly. She wondered if any of these pictures would make it into her Black Mistress's book of bitches.

As one of her Black Mistress's favourite bitches she knew she had a lot of pics in there already, but Jennifer couldn't help being greedy and wanting an entire book just devoted to how much of an anal whore she was for this black goddess. Which of course was something she tried to prove throughout the rest of the night of brutal butt sex with her wonderful Black Mistress.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers