Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 07

Story Info
Beyonce's morning after with Emma Watson.
7.6k words
4.36
26.3k
25

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,994 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Emma Watson or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Emma Watson moaned softly and snuggled into the pillow she was resting on when she first started to stir. Then she became aware of two things, firstly that her head wasn't resting on a pillow, it was another woman, and more specifically clearly a boob, and secondly her arse hurt.

Particularly the former startled her, and she sat up and opened her eyes, only to be shocked even more as she found maybe the biggest superstar in the world, Beyonce sleeping peacefully beneath her. And completely naked. Which completely freaked Emma out, but before she could cry out or anything like that she was flooded with memories of the previous night.

She remembered how she was approached by the iconic singer, and despite Emma making a total arse of herself Beyonce had simply laughed it off and continued talking to her, for what turned out to be a surprisingly long time. All night in fact, and then before she knew it Emma was in Beyonce's hotel room and eating pussy for the first time in her life. Beyonce's pussy.

Which had been delicious, just the memory making Emma's mouth water and her eyes studied the beautiful body lying on the bed beneath her. Then she remembered how she'd been buggered. Oh God, Beyonce had bent Emma over and taken Emma's anal cherry like it was nothing. And oh God, the words she had said while doing it. Oh God, oh God, oh God!

Those memories should have caused Emma to freak out even more and yell at the other woman for seducing her. Or at least sneak out of bed, collect her clothes and get out of here as quickly and as quietly as she could. Instead she lowered her mouth down to Beyonce's right breast and began to gently suck on her nipple. She couldn't help it.

Those big boobs were calling to her, and she had to get another taste of the heaven that had been Beyonce's pussy. But she didn't want to go that far without the other woman being awake, and really she should wake her up a more direct way, but again, Emma just couldn't resist those boobs.

So to her shame Emma allowed herself to become completely lost in Beyonce's big boobs for several long minutes, slowly kissing down one and up the other she made her way back and forth between the nipples. At first she did this as gently as possible, and used only a little suction, as she didn't want to startle the icon awake.

But Beyonce seemed completely out of it, forcing Emma to up her game, not only gradually increasing the force of the sucking but beginning to slide her tongue around each nipple in turn, and flicking it. That finally got more than a soft moan out of the superstar, Beyonce chuckling softly before reaching down and stroking her hair affectionately before finally opening her eyes and grinning down at her.

"Mmmmmm, there's nothing like waking up to the feeling of a pretty little white girl pleasuring me." Beyonce moaned shortly after she opened her eyes, "Ooooooh yesssss, and you are a good little white girl, aren't you Emma? Yeahhhhhhh you are. Suck them titties white girl! Ohhhhhh yeah, suck them good."

Beyonce wanted to say more, but for now she was restricting herself. After all, the morning after was a fragile time in the training of a new bitch. No matter how well broken in before they were now in the light of day when they were no longer consumed by lust they could easily freak out and back slide, meaning that it would take time and effort to put them back in their place.

That's why it was important to ease them into the level of submission that they had so enjoyed last night. It was also why Beyonce had pretended to be asleep at first. Yes, she let Emma make the first move, and Beyonce couldn't be more thrilled with it. Although it was hardly surprising, given just how submissive Emma had proven to be last night.

Of course as much as she loved getting her titties sucked there was something Beyonce wanted even more, "Lower. Ooooooh, lower! Come on girl, you know what I want. Mmmmm, and I know what you want. So just do it. Ohhhhhh yesssss, go lower! Yeahhhhhh, go lower and eat that black pussy!"

Again unsurprisingly because last night all it took was a little push and Emma quickly headed downwards, barely pausing to kiss Beyonce's stomach before reaching her target. She then briefly paused to bite her lip, which was more cute than worrying, before closing her eyes and leaning forward to slide her tongue over Beyonce's pussy.

Beyonce rewarded her for this with another moan and stroke of her hair, which was all the encouragement that Emma needed to give another lick, quickly followed by another, and another, and another with the same results, the white girl settling into a slow but steady rhythm, much to the black women's delight.

Yet again, this was to be expected, as Emma Watson practically had 'submissive bitch' tattooed on her forehead, easy to seduce and naturally gifted when it came to the art of eating pussy. In fact she seemed gifted in all aspects of lesbian sex, so Beyonce might not even really need to train her, just gently coax out her true nature, and reap the benefits of it.

Which was something Beyonce had wanted to do ever since the little English girl had first caught her eye, the last few years waiting for her to ripen to 18 years of age was sometimes torturous, but all that mattered now was that the wait was over and Beyonce had the barely legal girl in her bed where she belonged, eager and willing to please her.

Ever confident in her skills as a seductress, and in this case also confident that her target would be a pushover, Beyonce had cleared her schedule, meaning that she had a nice long weekend to play with her new toy.

So as much as part of her was eager to cum already, and move on to slamming that cute little English bottom, she instead chose to enjoy her lazy morning of getting her cunt licked by a freshly broken in bitch.

Besides, it was always good when a new bitch got the chance to savour the taste of her pussy, and Emma seem to be really grateful for the chance, not only putting her all into the cunt lapping, but already looking up at Beyonce with such love and devotion it warmed Beyonce's heart.

Emma couldn't believe just how good Beyonce's pussy tasted. She vaguely remembered it tasted amazing, which was a major factor which pushed her to automatically start to worship Beyonce's body when she woke up, instead of freaking out and running, but even having any memory just couldn't do justice to how truly wonderful this was.

If Emma hadn't been addicted before she certainly was now, and with every lick she was just craving more of the heavenly liquid. And more to the point, Beyonce's cum. God, if Beyonce's regular pussy juice was this good, and better than she remembered, which she remembered being pretty spectacular, what would Beyonce's cum taste like?

While part of Emma wanted to make Beyonce cum as soon as possible so she could find out it was overwhelmed by the desperate need to please this goddess with her tongue, and every other part of her body.

As Emma was pretty sure that meant a long slow pussy licking she managed to fight the urge to speed up her licks for quite a while, and instead took things slowly in the name of worshipping the chocolate goddess like she deserved to be worshipped.

Beyonce rewarded her for that by continuing to gently stroke her hair and grinned down at her, and occasionally give her some words of encouragement. Words which became increasingly graphic. Words which should have been off-putting, but weren't. Words which honestly Emma loved too much.

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, lick me, mmmmm, lick that black pussy you pretty little white bitch!" Beyonce moaned with delight as she slowly allowed herself to become more graphic over time, "Lick my pussy with your tongue you little dyke. Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, lick it like the lesbo slut you are! Oh fuck, I always knew you were born to eat cunt. Mmmmm fuck, and now you get the honour of being my little rug muncher. Oh yes, look at you go! Mmmmm, just can't get enough of that cunt, can you? That's okay, it's natural for white bitches like you to crave black pussy. Oh yeah, this is where you belong Emma! In between the legs of a black woman and licking her cunt like the submissive little dyke whore you secretly are. Oooooooh yes, and don't worry sweetie, you're mine now, ooooooh, and I'm going to make sure you get all the black pussy you need."

It should have been absurd, but it seemed so right. Everything about this seemed so right. Even the words, which were obscene, just felt so right. Emma felt like she was truly born for this. Born to eat pussy, and yet while it felt like her calling in life it didn't quite come naturally.

Emma was so nervous, and terrified that she wasn't pleasing this goddess nearly enough, the promise of plenty of practice eating pussy sounding like heaven now. But she couldn't get lost in thinking about the future right now, or even how delicious Beyonce's pussy was. She couldn't even get lost in the words, even though they were very distracting. No, Emma had to at least try to please the older woman with her tongue.

"Not yet! Mmmmmm, I admire your enthusiasm sweetie, but don't make me cum yet." Beyonce chuckled when Emma started briefly picking up her pace, and then when she obediently slowed down Beyonce push things even further, "No, mmmmmm, your Black Mistress isn't ready to cum in your sweet little mouth yet. But don't worry, mmmmmm, you'll be tasting your Black Mistress's cum again soon, I promise. You remember, don't you Emma? Remember how good my cum tastes? That you beg me for more? How I made you mine? My little white bitch? Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I made you mine, and now I'm your Black Mistress, and you're my white bitch, which means you get all the yummy black pussy you want. Ooooooh, remember?"

Her Black Mistress? Yes, Beyonce was her Black Mistress. She remembered it so clearly now. Emma had remembered it before, but those words, and their meaning, had been so overwhelming that she hadn't really appreciated them until this moment. Which made her even more eager to please.

Because that was her purpose now. She was this goddess's fuck toy. Her little white bitch. And Emma desperately wanted to do her duty, and please her Black Mistress. Even if that meant decreasing the speed and force of her licks. Which wasn't so bad, as it just meant she would spend longer between the legs of her Black Mistress and sexually pleasing her. Which again, was Emma's purpose in life.

Beyonce had broken in and trained a lot of women to be her submissive little fuck toys over the years, and was considered by those in the know as the best of the best when it came to turning out young straight women and turning them into pussy loving sluts.

That meant she had become very good at telling when she had cemented her control over her conquests, and while arguably Emma had reached the point of no return last night there was an argument for right now, as she relaxed upon hearing the words Black Mistress, those words hammering into the white bitch's brain and awakening her true submissive self.

It was truly beautiful. And something which almost sent her over the edge of orgasm by itself. But no, Beyonce was determined to savour this moment.

Of course just seeing it in Emma's body language wasn't nearly enough. Beyonce wanted to hear it. She wanted Emma Watson, Hermione Granger herself, to call Beyonce her Black Mistress.

To confess loudly and proudly that she was a submissive white bitch who needed a strong black woman to put her in her place, and now finally she had found that in Beyonce, her Black Mistress, and from now on would do anything she said, no matter how twisted it was.

And Beyonce would get it. There was no question of that. However Beyonce waited a few long minutes so she could savour this precious moment, before finally pushing Emma to take another step in her training by reaffirming the words she had so eagerly spoken last night.

"You remember Emma? Huh?" Beyonce finally pushed, yanking on Emma's hair hard enough to pull her face out of her cunt so she was looking in her eyes when she demanded, "Answer me bitch!"

"Yes! Yes, I remember." Emma gasped, and then when her Black Mistress gave her an expectant look she continued, "I remember everything, my Black Mistress. I remember how easily you seduced me, and how delicious your black pussy tasted. And your cum, oh your cum was divine. But your pussy tastes even better than I remember, which makes me really, really want to taste your cum. Please my Black Mistress, let me taste your cum! Mmmmm, let me tongue fuck you until you cum in my mouth and all over my face. Please my Black Mistress, I swear, I remember my place. I remember this is where I'm supposed to be. That I'm yours. That I'm your bitch. Mmmmm, your little white bitch! Ohhhhhh Mistress, my Black Mistress! Allow me the honour of making you cum. I want your cum! Please give your white bitch your cum!"

"Good girl." Beyonce smiled, "Now you may make me cum."

"Yes my Black Mistress, thank you my Black Mistress." Emma whimpered softly, burying her face back where it belonged.

As soon as she did Emma wrapped her mouth around Beyonce's entrance and sucked at it for a few glorious minutes, allowing the older woman's juices to flow pretty much directly down the younger one's throat. Then Emma spent a few long seconds teasing that entrance with her tongue before finally pushing that tongue inside of Beyonce, forcing the singer to let out a high-pitched cry of joy.

It was soon accompanied by a lot more cries as Emma began gently tongue fucking her, slowly but gradually picking up the pace until Beyonce just couldn't hold back any more and she gave little Hermione Granger what she wanted. Namely her cum. Oh yes, Beyonce came in the sweet little mouth of Hermione Granger, the cute little Witch greedily swallowing almost every drop she was given.

Without needing to be asked Emma started working on making her cum again, once again proving she would make a perfect addition to Beyonce's collection of submissive white girls, and that she would barely need any training. Hell, she was almost perfect the day after she had been broken in, so perhaps she'd even become one of Beyonce's most submissive pets.

She was up against a lot of competition at this point, but Emma was very impressive in the way that she not only made Beyonce cum over and over again, the actress making the singer so lost in ecstasy she considered just doing this all morning ignoring her craving for bitch ass. Of course it was only so long Beyonce would be able to wait before brutalising Emma's poor little ass hole again.

Emma was blissfully unaware how close she was to another bumming, as she was consumed by the heaven that was her Black Mistress's cum, which as predicted was even better than she remembered. She just couldn't get enough of it. Literally, as she tried to swallow every drop, but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't.

There was just too much of it. Although on the bright side there would be more of the heavenly flavour for her to get later, and in a way this was her Black Mistress marking her territory.

Better yet, maybe her Black Mistress would fuck her again, and Emma would have a face full of girl cum while doing it. Her Black Mistress. Oh yes, her Black Mistress's cum would be covering her face no matter what happened next, and Emma intended to wear it with pride.

Not that it stopped her from trying to swallow as much as she could, Emma slowly growing to hate inserting her tongue into her Black Mistress's cunt as she always missed a few drops of precious girl cum thanks to this. However she had to remember it was her Black Mistress's pleasure which was the priority here, not her own.

As it should be for a good little sub like Emma intended to be. So, in the name of prioritising her Black Mistress's pleasure, when her tongue got tired Emma started moving her mouth up to the other woman's clit and beginning to frantically licking and sucking it until she made her Black Mistress cum again.

She wanted to try slipping a finger or two into that wet pussy, but before she got the chance her Black Mistress tightened her grip on the back of her hair, shoved Emma's face as deep as it could go into her cunt and then began to grind herself against her.

Oh yes, Emma was allowed the privilege of feeling her Black Mistress's grinding against her face until her whole world became consumed by the goddess known as simply Beyonce, the megastar using her face as a fuck pad.

Which was another kind of heaven, although Emma was briefly worried that she would suffocate she reassured herself that her Black Mistress clearly knew what she was doing. And if the worst was to happen at least she would please this goddess.

Luckily Emma was allowed enough air over the next few minutes to stay conscious, her Black Mistress using her face to masturbate to an impressive amount of orgasms before finally allowing Emma a break.

Or at least Emma thought it was a break, when in fact it was her Black Mistress pulling her upwards, the female lead in Harry Potter barely getting a few seconds rest before she was enveloped in strong arms and kiss passionately.

But that was okay, because her heart flutter being kissed by the dominant woman. Especially as this was her Black Mistress tasting herself in her mouth, and on her tongue and lips. Then her Black Mistress pulled back to give her the kind of smile which made Emma's heart flutter again. Not to mention make her blush. Although the next words made her arse hole quiver with fear.

"Very good, now go get my cock." Beyonce ordered, slapping Emma's ass for emphasis, "I want some more of that hot little white booty."

"Owww... I, please my Black Mistress, my arse is too sore." Emma whimpered, before trying to bargain, "Can't you fuck my pussy instead?"

Looking very unimpressed Beyonce asked, "Emma, who owns your little arse hole?"

Emma gulped softly and confessed, "You do."

"Say it." Beyonce pushed.

"You own my little arse hole, my Black Mistress." Emma said softly.

"And?" Beyonce pushed again, then when Emma didn't continue further pushed, "If I wanna use your ass hole, I'll use your ass hole. This is what we agreed last night. Remember? Or do you not want me to fuck you?"

"No, please fuck me!" Emma pleaded, "I'm sorry for forgetting my place my Black Mistress. Please use my bum hole for your pleasure."

"Oh I will." Beyonce grinned wickedly, and then when Emma still didn't move Beyonce sighed, "Stop thinking so much and do as you're told. Mmmmm yeah, that's better. Good girl. Ya gotta learn Emma, a Dom thinks, a sub just obeys."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Emma replied softly while doing as she was told, "Sorry my Black Mistress."

"It's okay. You're young and still learning." Beyonce reassured, before firmly adding, "But I will expect more from you in the future. Understand?"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Emma repeated.

Beyonce sighed again. Emma had done such a wonderful job waking her up and licking her pussy it was easy to forget she was still only freshly broken in. Although that was also a good thing.

After all, as much as Beyonce loved breaking in little fuck holes there was definitely something to be said for taking a freshly broken in white girl, especially one who hadn't known the joys of lesbianism before, and training her to be the perfect little anal loving dyke bitch.

Or more accurately for the situation, the perfect little cock sucker. Yes, that's exactly what Beyonce needed now, and as Emma returned and then strapped the big dildo around the black woman's waist it meant her mouth was in perfect position to go to work right away.

MTL17
MTL17
1,994 Followers