Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I said I wanted to take that sweet glans into my mouth. One or two men, and her trans friend, had done this, but she was eager for me to do it. Of course, I could not engulf more than the first few inches, but I wrapped both hands round the rest and squeezed and moved the loose skin back and forth as I ran my tongue round the shield.

'It's starting,' she said, 'Fingers in bottom,' and I shifted a hand underneath, pressed them in and circled them within.

'It'll be a lot of wetness,' she said, warning me. 'Look out! It's coming out!'

The force of the discharge was tremendous and my mouth was overflowing within a second or two. I swallowed what I could, relishing the salty sweetness and holding the shaft while the successive pulsations ran along it and the sequence of ejaculations continued.

Then, holding some of her fluid within my lips I kissed her, and for the first time she tasted her own juices and enjoyed them.

After that I taught her cunnilingus. Her tongue was long and strong and she was so excited by my progress towards climax that when I took hold of that tremendous member it hardened and overflowed again four or five times, which, naturally, sparked me off, too.

We lay in each other's arms a while and I asked her if there was plenty more inside to sluice over us. Yes, there was more, and could we try putting herself into me? I was wonderfully slippery now and she would be hard as soon as we began, she was sure. So, she lay on her back, holding her massive tool erect, foreskin pulled back, and I straddled her and lowered myself carefully till the tip of the glans rested within my labia.

'It's going to work!' she said. 'I'm going into you!'

I lowered again, slowly, and as the shield slid into me she gasped involuntarily and thrust upwards. 'Oh, that's heavenly, so hot and slidey, so soft. Mine will come again. It's coming! I've got to go in,' and as I pushed down she jabbed upwards and three or four inches entered me and stretched my walls further than anything had ever done before. But they contained her quite easily, and I loved the feeling as they stretched and swallowed her, bit by bit, till her tip rested beside my cervix and surely no more could be crammed in.

'Come, darling,' I said, 'I'm ready for you. Push in and we'll come together.'

The vagina is wonderfully flexible, and it flexed enough to engulf another inch, and that was the moment we climaxed. We screamed with ecstasy, and the hot tide of her cum washed round my cervix, round her hardness, trapped for a moment, and then ebbed and spread across her balls and belly.

I collapsed on her bosom, gasping and sobbing, my cunt pulsing round her again and again as the orgasm slowly died away. And she responded with stiffenings and loosenings of her own till we were done, and we were still locked together.

'I can see now why men and my dear trans liked to be inside someone,' she said. 'I felt as if my whole body was deep inside you.'

'I felt as if I had taken all of you into me, too,' I said. 'I wish I could get all of you in there, but I doubt if there's any woman in the world who could take it all. Mind you, I want to keep on trying.'

'Do you? I want that so much. Can you feel, I'm still hard? I think I can go again, like my trans, without coming out. Can you help me with my bum? If you lean forward I can stay inside and you can reach under me. Can you go again, too?'

'I don't know, darling, but I want you to come again, anyway. I want to drain every last drop out of you. I want you to empty you completely.'

Leaning forward, poising my pelvis to keep her within, I slid a hand under a cheek and felt into her crack for that cunty anus. And as I wriggled into it three fingers her monstrous erection hardened inside me. She began to push in to the limit, withdraw an inch or two and thrust in again. I forced in another finger and strove to drive them yet deeper.

'It's on the way,' she said. 'It's gathering in my balls and round your fingers. It's building slowly, but it's going to happen. Can you go again?'

'I don't know,' I said, 'It doesn't matter. I'm just longing for you to come. I want so much to feel you fill me with your liquor.'

'Thank you, thank you! Yes, it's nearly there. You're holding me so tight, so tight! The spermy stuff is coming, coming along the rube. Nearly there! Yes! Yes! Now!'

A series of tremors ran into me down that great pipe, and huge jets of her dear jism slammed against my cervix and the upper reaches of my vagina. As the third spasm shook against my walls I suddenly came, gripping her convulsively with my own contractions.

'Oh, your milking me,' she said wonderingly. 'Milking it out of me, all of it. Here it comes again. Can you feel it?' And she hardened still further and I felt another series of spurts, as she laughed and cried in her transports of pleasure. And I? I came again, and again, my whole being clenching around her..

Quite soon we fell asleep, breasts mingled, conjoined mouth to mouth, and awoke after a while to find that though now flaccid she was still held within me, and as we greeted each other and kissed, I found that my fingers were trapped inside her, too. At that moment, she began to move as she yet again hardened and slowly eased in and out of me.

'Once more, darling,' she said. 'Can you take it out of me? Fuck, fuck me?'

I had to pull out my fingers to sit back, and then I began to move up and down while she lay still, eyes looking into mine.

'Hold my bottom, darling,' I said.

She cupped her hands round my cheeks. 'That's lovely,' I said, 'I need you to hold me like that,' and I lifted and lowered my pelvis, those four or five inches of her sliding up and down inside, and hardening yet more, pressing at my walls and thudding against my cervix. 'Come when you're ready, darling,' I said. 'I want you to come more than anything in the world. Ah yes, I can feel you coming. Your lovely jism is collecting from your balls and glands. It's on its way, isn't it? Yes, you're coming. Come, darling! Come! Give yourself into me. Yes, it's here. Oh, lovely, it's hosing into me. Keep coming, darling! Don't stop. I want every last drop of your dew.'

She bucked and shook, her bottom clenched and relaxed, as spurt after spurt of her essence was injected into me, on and on until with a final twitch the last oozing was finished.

'Thank you,' we said together. There was nothing more worth saying. A supreme epiphany of sexual sharing had, temporarily, ended, and we were both satiated.

3

When we woke together the next morning, I said, 'Would like a friendly cock in your delicious bum? Because I know someone who would gladly join us and enjoy you, and you could be inside me, so all three of us would be happy. Shall I arrange it?'

'I've never been with more than one person,' she said, 'But it sounds lovely.'

'Then I'll be in touch very soon. But now there's one more thing I'd like to do.'

'Anything you want to do is good.'

'I want to just bring you erect and toss you off, hard and quick.'

'There may be nothing left, though.'

'I think there is, and I want it. I want to be greedy and ruthless.'

'That sounds nice. Here I am. It's getting hard already. Take it, take it and force it out of me. Do it hard.'

I wrapped both hands round the stiffening stump, gripped hard and pumped up and down, dragging the loose skin from the glans with a little wet sound and then folding it up again within its covering.

'Harder, harder!' she bade me. 'Drag it out of me, force it to come.'

I gripped harder and pulled and pushed quicker and quicker, till I felt the upper part begin to swell yet more, as she said, 'It can come, if you make it come. Grab the end, just squeeze and let it spurt through your fingers. That's right. Here it comes!' And the thin liquid shot high in the air, spurt after spurt as she thrust upwards through my hand.

12