Beyond Boundaries

Story Info
she submits to His new rules.
2.9k words
4.2
45.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we first met, i had no idea where the relationship would take me. We got along very well, and our sex life was fantastic. We had few boundaries in bed, but the one that frustrated my boyfriend the most was that i refused to any anal penetration. No fingers, no toys, and especially no cock.

We started experimenting with submission about six months ago, but it was two months ago that we made our Master/slave relationship official. It was confined to the bedroom during the weekdays but was full-blown on the weekends when i wasn't allowed to do anything without his permission and i didn't wear any clothing around the house. i thought our old boundaries would still stand, but i only found out today how wrong i was.

"I have some errands to run. Is there anything you need while I'm out?" Master asked when He came out of the shower Saturday morning.

"i need to pick up some shoes to go with the dress for your work party. Why don't i go with you?" i got out of bed and started toward the bathroom.

"Not allowed. You know Saturday is training day, my slut."

"i'm sorry, Master. You're right." It confused me what training i was going to do while He was out running errands. Previous Saturdays had involved me getting used to the paddle, the nipple clamps, and kneeling to wait for His command.

i went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Master before He left. i set His eggs and toast down at the table and knelt beside His chair until He was finished eating. When He'd swallowed His last bite, He pushed back from the table and unzipped His pants, pulling out His thick, semi-erect cock. Immediately i took Him into my mouth and held Him there. He took hold of my head and began fucking my face with His dick. It grew erect and i choked a little as the head hit the back of my throat, but Master didn't slow down at all. This wasn't about pleasure; this was about release.

i knew He was about to come when He held my head still with His dick at the back of my throat. i tried to relax as much as i could so i could swallow His whole load. He filled me up and i licked Him clean before He put His cock back in His pants.

"To the bedroom, slut."

i went to the bedroom and knelt beside the bed with my ass on my heels and my hands clasped behind my neck, displaying my full tits. i spread my knees wide so He had access to my cunt.

"Good girl. You're going to have fun today. You just don't know it yet." He pulled me up and had me lay on the bed on my stomach. There were pillows beneath my hips. Master put straps below my knees and attached them to the sides of the bed so i was completely spread. He then attached my wrists to the restraints at the head of the bed.

"Remember our endurance test from last week?"

"Yes, Sir."

Master had tied me up and attached a vibrating button to my clit. The vibrator was set to go off at random intervals for different lengths of time. i had not been allowed to come for four hours.

"We're going to do that again today with a variation."

He reached under me and attached the vibrator to my clit but didn't turn it on yet. i'd been wet since He's tied me up, and when He plunged two fingers deep inside me, i let out an involuntary moan. He pulled them out quickly.

"i'm sorry, Sir. i didn't mean to do that."

"Today I'm going to let it go. Today you get to make all the noise you want."

"Thank you, Sir."

i couldn't see Him, but i heard Master go to His dresser and get something. i wasn't allowed to touch His things, so i had no idea what He had. He stayed out of my sightlines as He moved back to my cunt. He spread my lips apart and slowly pushed what felt like a strange dildo inside me. It got thicker the farther He put it in. He spun it around and i bucked against the sheet, breathing heavily.

"That's enough," Master said, pressing me against the bed with one hand and pulling out the dildo with the other. He spread my ass cheeks apart and started to press the dildo against my anus.

i panicked and tried to scoot as far away as the restraints would let me. "No, no," i pleaded. "You promised me that was off-limits."

Master slapped my ass hard. "No talking. You can moan and whimper and cry out, but no talking unless I ask you something. You are Mine now, and I can do whatever I want to you."

i cried quietly knowing He was right. i was tempted to use the safe word, but this was something He really wanted, and i didn't want to anger Him.

"I'll take it slow this time."

Master put His fingers back in my cunt and coated them with my juices. He spread my cheeks again and slowly pushed a finger inside my tight hole. i whimpered and clenched involuntarily.

"Relax, slut, and you might actually like this."

He felt me relax a little and took that opportunity to add His other finger. i moaned in discomfort, but my body was betraying me, and i was getting aroused. He started pumping His fingers in and out, and i tensed up again. Master twisted His hand and stuck His thumb in my pussy. i sighed and pushed myself against Him.

"That's right, whore. You like my fingers in your cunt."

He quickly pulled His fingers from my ass and replaced them with the butt plug. It was so fast that i didn't have time to tense until the plug was in place. my ass burned, and i tried to push out the intruder.

"Don't even try. It flares out them comes back in so you can't remove it without using your fingers." He took His thumb out of my slit and moved up by my head.

"You're going to be begging for my cock inside your ass later, but for now I'll let you get used to this."

"Thank you, Master."

He chuckled. "I know you don't mean that, but you will soon."

Master turned on the vibrator before leaving me to run errands.

i was on the verge of coming countless times while He was gone. Spread the way i was, i felt so exposed, and the plug made my ass feel stuffed, but the vibrator on my clit made me forget the rest when it was on.

i lost track of time, and it felt like Master was gone for half the day. Finally i heard the key in the front door. The vibrator turned on at that exact moment, and i writhed a little on the bed.

"There's not a better sight in this world than a slut with a full ass tied up on the bed." i felt Master near my outstretched legs. "You have really soaked the sheets. Did you come?"

"No, Sir," i said breathlessly.

"Well, I've come to free you in so many ways."

Master undid the restraints on my wrists and legs. i stayed in place until He told me i could move. He turned off the vibrator and removed the plug from my hole. i groaned as He took it out.

"Put your legs together, whore. Sit up."

my leg muscles were sore and i felt a little lightheaded as i sat up.

"Take a shower. Clean up that sloppy cunt so we can move on with your training. You have five minutes."

i rushed through my shower but made sure my pussy was clean. i didn't wash my hair so i wouldn't have to take the time to blow it dry.

"Get out here so you can suck my cock, bitch."

i finished drying off and went back to the bedroom. Master was naked and standing next to the bed. The pillows were still in the middle of the bed, but He added some toys to the nightstand, including nipple clamps with a chain, a small vibrator, and a cock ring. i was nervous when i saw the clamps because i really didn't like having them on.

"On the bed. Face up."

i lie down and spread my legs, because i knew that's what He'd want. i watched as He put on the cock ring and got up on the bed.

"It's time for you to do some work on my cock. Instead of fucking your face I'm just going to put it in your mouth and let you go to work. You may not use your hands."

"Yes, Master." i rarely had to suck His cock since He liked pounding my face, but i had done it before and He was so thick it made my jaw hurt.

He straddled my face and aimed his dick at my mouth. i opened wide and licked the head as He lowered Himself into my waiting hole.

i had no leverage, but i bobbed my head up and down on His cock, taking it as deep as i could on my own. i used my tongue as much as possible so my jaw wouldn't get tired as fast.

"I want to feel the tip of your tongue on this cock ring. You're lucky I'm not asking for your lips."

i stuck out my tongue and moved His cock to the back of my throat, swallowing the whole time to keep from choking. i knew from experience that His head wouldn't go very far down my throat, but i took more than i thought i could and stretched my tongue out. i barely brushed the cock ring.

Master took it a little farther and pushed against the back of my throat, making me take another quarter inch, and i had no problem tonguing His cock ring.

"You're getting better at this, cockslut, but next week's training will have to be blowjobs." He pulled out.

"i can do better, Sir."

"Yes, you can. But today is all about your luscious ass." He grabbed my ass cheeks and ran his finger over my puckered hole. "Did you like that plug in your hole, slut?"

"Anything to please you, Sir."

"That's what I like to hear." He moved down the bed to between my legs. "I'm going to let you come before I take your ass."

"Thank you, Master."

"But only when I say you may." He reached over to the nightstand and picked up the small vibrator. He turned it on and traced the edges of my areolas with it, making my nipples stand up. He moved down over my belly button and to my clit, which He circled before placing it directly on my button. i drew in a quick breath as i fought not to climax.

Master opened my pussy lips with His fingers and pushed his heavy cock inside as He leaned over and lightly bit my right nipple. He got rid of the vibrator as He shoved Himself up against my cervix and moved to flicking my left nipple with His tongue. i love it when he fucks me hard, so He began pistoning His dick in and out of my sopping cunt.

He grabbed a breast in each hand and began kneading them as He sucked on my nipples. i arched my back to get Him as deep as He could go and cried out when He bit hard on my nipples. He picked up the vibrator again and pressed it against my clit.

"Come now, whore, now."

my whole body shuddered and i wept as the orgasms rolled over me and He continued to pound me into the bed. my body tensed for a moment then relaxed as the climax ended. Master pulled out and threw me a tissue.

"Clean yourself up. I'll be back for my present in a few." Thanks to the cock ring, He was still fully erect as He walked out of the bedroom.

The only thing i missed about our relationship before becoming His slave was that He never used to fuck me and leave, but this way i appreciated what affection He showed even more.

Fifteen minutes passed before Master returned. my blood pressure was up just anticipating the reaming i was about to receive. He turned down the lights when He came back, leaving only the bedside lamps on. He was still working on getting a spotlight for the bed.

"Take the lube off the nightstand and lube up my cock. Remember the better you lube it, the easier it will be on your ass, whore."

i squirted a lot of lube in my hand and began stroking His dick to coat it from tip to root. He took some lube for Himself, and when i was finished greasing Him up, He moved between my legs.

Master rubbed the lube around my anus before dipping a finger inside to the first knuckle. When i had loosened up a little, He pushed His finger all the way in and moved it around to lubricate deep into my rectum. I sucked in my breath when He added the thumb of His other hand and spread me wide.

"Oh, yeah, this is going to feel so good wrapped around my hard dick. I can't wait to hear you cry out in pain. But by the end of the night, you'll be crying out in ecstasy."

He got off the bed and reattached my wrists to the restraints. Before getting back on the bed, He placed a blindfold over my eyes. My pulse began to race.

i felt the tip of his cock at my ass. He pushed against me, and it already hurt. "Open yourself to me, slut."

i tried pushing back against Him, and my anus slowly opened to let His tip in. He wasn't past my muscle rings yet, and it was already unbearable. i started crying, and Master continued to move farther into me. i felt like something was going to tear inside me. It was worse than when i'd lost my virginity.

Master stopped for a moment so i would relax, but then, without warning, He shoved Himself into me hard. i could feel His balls touching my ass. i yelled out in excruciating pain and felt the tears soaking the blindfold.

"It's not that bad, my cunt. You feel so good right now. Do you want me to plow your ass like I've been dreaming of?"

"Not yet, Sir, please. Wait just a moment."

"Here, I'll pull out some of the way just for you."

"Thank you, Master." i was surprised he was being so nice.

He pulled out halfway then began squeezing my breasts and tweaking my nipples. i moaned as my nipples puckered up. His hands left my breasts for a moment while his tongue continued their work. i felt the bite of the nipple clamp first on my left nipple then on my right. i bit my lip and let out a little whimper. i felt like He was torturing me.

Master pulled the chain down to my pussy, where he could reach it easily while fucking my ass. My break was over, and he pushed himself back in to the hilt.

"Please, pull out, please," i begged.

"As you wish," He said and began pulling out. As He removed his cock, the chain began to pull harder on my nipples. He had attached the chain to His cock ring. By the time He was about to remove His head, my nipples were pulled tightly downward.

"No, no. Oh, God, Master."

"What do you want me to do?"

It was like choosing between two evils. "Put it back in, please, Sir."

He pushed Himself back in hard, and the tension on my nipples was all but released.

"Now you're going to let me fuck your ass, bitch."

i knew there was no other choice. i was in pain either way. "Yes, sir."

"Say it, whore."

"Fuck me, Master."

"Fuck you where, slut?"

"Please pound my ass, Master. Fuck me hard."

i threw my head back and gave myself over as He grabbed my hips and began pounding my ass hard. When He pulled out, my nipples burned, and when He plunged in, my ass burned. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and pushed in even deeper. I cried out when He stuck three of His fingers up my pussy, rubbing His shaft through the thin membrane separating my cunt from my ass. That sent me over the edge. I felt so full and so well fucked. Every part of me ached, but it felt so wonderful.

I came repeatedly, and Master took His fingers out of my cunt and released the cock ring. Immediately, He spurted deep in my ass as He pulled on the nipple chain. He kept pumping inside my tight hole until He was completely soft.

"you liked that, didn't you, my slut?"

"Oh, God, yes," i said honestly.

"Good, because we are going to do it more often from now on."

"Thank you, Sir."

"And you will wear a butt plug to my work dinner party." He knew this would make me nervous. We hadn't taken our new sex life outside of our home. i wanted to please Him, though.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. I bought you some new shoes to wear, too."

i smiled then, knowing even more how much He loved me.