Beyond Expectations

Story Info
Eager young man is instructed by kindly prostitute.
6.5k words
4.61
104.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard Jay Edmundson slipped out of his room carefully. His younger brother was fast asleep, and Howard was anxious to explore Vegas on his own. He let the door click shut, and pressed his ear against the wood, hoping the slight sound hadn't roused his brother. After a moment he pulled away and walked quietly away from his hotel room. He felt a grin slide up his face as he shrugged off parental overbearing and sibling annoyance in one fell swoop. He adjusted his collar and glanced at his reflection in a mirror arranged conveniently next to the elevator.

Not exactly chiseled features, but a squared jaw, straight teeth, and bright green eyes served his face well. Short cropped brown hair, thin wire framed glasses, a nice shadow darkened his face and he was glad he hadn't shaved in the last two weeks. It made him look older. He hoped. His eighteenth birthday was only two weeks past, at the time he had celebrated it by studying for a stupid final exam. Well, since then, he had graduated High School, and was itching to experience something more than the staid all boys academy the past four years of his life had offered. When his parents announced a family vacation in celebration of his graduation, Howard had slyly suggested Vegas. A city where things don't end at 10pm. He had been looking forward to it for weeks.

The next three hours passed him completely by. He wandered around the strip for two of them, staring wide-eyed at the people, and places. He wandered through numerous lobbies, headed up and down streets, and contented himself with the pleasure of freedom and opportunity. It was nearing one in the morning before he got even the slightest bit tired. He found himself a little lost, a few blocks away from the magnificent Vegas strip. He leaned against a streetlight and yawned deeply.

"You look tired," a voice startled him.

He turned quickly around to stare at the stranger who had spoken. He took in her dark heels, her dark stockings, up to a tight short skirt. Her blouse was opened, exposing a small tank top undershirt, worn low exposing a pronounced cleavage. She had long brown hair curling down past her shoulders. Large brown eyes stared back at him, crinkled amusement.

"Like what you see?" she asked casually.

"I'm sorry to stare ma'm, I apologize," he blushed, and looked away.

"Oh, how sweet, it's all right though," she replied lightly.

He turned back to her and offered her a smile, which seemed to amuse her further.

"So what are you doing out here young man?" she asked.

"Oh, just enjoying the night. I'm only in town for a short time," he said, hoping he didn't sound like a nervous eighteen year old, which he was.

"Oh, business?" she smiled.

"Something like that," he blushed again.

"Would you like to go someplace more private then?"

"Sure, can I buy you a drink?" he asked, amazed with his luck.

"We can start with a drink, did you have someplace in mind?" she asked, her brows quirking together briefly.

"Um, not really. I haven't been to Vegas before actually," he offered.

"I know a place," she said, and extended her arm.

He smiled at her and took her arm. They walked a few blocks to a quiet bar. He felt nervous and rehearsed lines in his head regarding missing identification, should he be carded. She led him into the darkened bar atmosphere and towards the bartender. She leaned over the bar and ordered a cosmopolitan, and waited for him. Howard indicated the same order, and pushed cash across the counter. The bartender eyed him speculatively, and then nodded. Drinks in hand, they walked to a small table, where Howard pulled out a chair for the woman, who shook her head slightly, as if in disbelief, and then sat graciously.

Once they were seated the woman leaned forward and motioned for Howard to do the same. Once Howard had done so, she brought a hand up to his face, positioning him directly in front of her. She leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips, to Howard's complete shock. His eyes must have been wide and confused, because her brows quirked together.

"You bought me a drink, I gave you a kiss, something wrong?" she asked curiously.

"No, I was just startled m'am," he stammered.

"Enough with the m'am, I'm not that much older than you. My name is Renee," she introduced herself.

"I'm Howard," he replied quickly.

"Um, just how old are you Howard?" she asked.

"I'm uh, twenty-two," he lied.

"Twenty-two huh, and I'm twenty eight," she lied, with a small smile.

"So have you lived in Vegas all your life?" he asked nervously.

They made small talk for a short time, he kept leading her on, hoping that she wouldn't turn the questions around on him, as he started frantically coming up with plausible sounding answers.

Time dragged on, they both finished their drinks and Howard wondered if he should buy more, when Renee leaned forward again. He leaned in hesitantly, and she spoke softly to him.

"So are you interested in spending more time together?" she asked with a wink.

"Sure," he smiled at her.

"How much were you thinking of spending?" she asked.

"How much what?" he asked.

"Money."

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

She sat back and frowned at him. He tried smiling at her, but was quite at a loss for what she was talking about.

"For straight sex it's four hundred," she said, again softly.

"What?" he said loudly, and then his face fell as he realized what he had gotten himself into.

"Are you messing with me?" Renee asked dangerously, a fierce glint in her eye.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I didn't know you were, I thought, I mean ...?" Howard trailed off, looking at her helplessly. Renee stared at him for a moment and then leaned back.

"You really had no idea?" she asked.

"No, I'm sorry," Howard replied, looking downfallen. A few minutes of silence followed in which they both digested this information.

"Well, don't worry about it, not your fault really," she said, looking away from him, "The one night I actually want some."

He puzzled over her last statement, but then was struck with inspiration.

"Well, I didn't mean to er, waste your time, or lead you on, I'll buy you another drink though to apologize," Howard offered. She smiled at him, and inclined her head, in acceptance. When Howard returned with the drinks, she smiled at him oddly.

"So how old are you, really?" she asked.

"Twenty," he replied, slightly blushing. They sat in silence for a few more minutes, after which he added, "Eighteen."

"Ha! I thought so. It's okay, young one," she smirked at him.

"So how old are you?" he returned.

"A lady never tells," she quipped back, "and it's rude to ask."

"Okay," he grinned, "M'am."

She slapped him playfully on the arm and he kicked her gently under the table. She giggled and pretended to be offended. It seemed like a tension had been lifted, once the air had been cleared, they both relaxed and started genuinely enjoying each other's company.

"What's your middle name Howard?" she asked a little while later.

"Jay."

"Oh, I like Jay better, you should go by Jay," she said enthusiastically.

"Jay? I don't know," he said hesitantly.

"Jay is better than Howard, Howard is too formal, Jay is like a, a quick name or something," Renee reasoned.

"If you say so," Howard/Jay responded.

Renee looked at him with interest. Howard/Jay found himself ridiculously attracted to her, despite her confession of prostitution. He found himself wanting to make her smile.

"Have you ever been with a girl Jay?" she asked lightly, watching his reaction. A few moments ticked by.

"I've been, with, dammit," he stopped mid-lie because she started laughing.

"And you say you're eighteen?" she giggled.

"So I'm a little inexperienced, and a bad liar," he flushed, self-conscious.

"It's okay," Renee said comfortingly, which made him feel worse, "Are you er, saving yourself?"

"All boys' school, I was never into breaking the rules, so I haven't really had the opportunities," he confided, "How old were you?"

"Sixteen."

"And how many years ago was that?" he asked with a wink.

"Not THAT many, worry not my young one," she said cheerfully.

They talked for a while, and to Howard's amazement, she made no move to leave. She leaned forward at some point, and Howard/Jay dared kissing her. She seemed surprised, but she kissed him back tenderly. After a few moments, she pulled back and regarded him in confusion.

"You're sweet Jay," she smiled at him.

He smiled back, and they talked for a while longer. Two drinks stretched to four, and he found himself holding her hand. She seemed genuinely interested in him, which surprised the hell out of him. Later he leaned forward again, and their lips met across the table. They gently made out for several minutes, until she pulled back, and shook her head ruefully.

"I shouldn't do that to myself," she said softly.

"I don't understand," Jay said, equally soft.

"You don't need to understand, just stay sweet." Renee turned to look around the bar, and then her eyes fell back on Jay. "What are you plans tonight anyway, besides mistakenly picking up a whore?"

"I don't think you're a whore," Jay said, a little startled.

"But I am," she said calmly as she looked at him, "Plans?"

"I had none, I mean, I have none," he blushed a little.

"Why don't we go back to my place, it will be more comfortable to talk," she smirked at him.

"I would love to, but I'm a little confused..." he trailed off.

"Come with me," she said firmly, taking him by the hand.

They left the bar holding hands. Her apartment was close by, and as they approached her door, she turned to him and made a small confession.

"I don't bring customers here. It's not anything fancy, it's small and messy, probably not what you were thinking a person like me would live in."

"I'm sure it's fine," he said reassuringly.

She unlocked the door, and turned on the light. It was a small and messy one bedroom apartment. She waited for his reaction, but he just smiled and looked around curiously.

"Have a seat," she motioned to a relatively uncluttered couch.

He sat down gingerly and watched her as she moved about the apartment. She turned on a radio and set it playing on some local station. She was about to walk into her bedroom, when she turned back to him and regarded him.

"Do you mind if I get more comfortable? And I don't mean that the way it happens in the movies, I mean sweat pants and no make up," she said firmly.

"Of course I don't mind, please, whatever makes you comfortable," he smiled.

"That's what I was hoping for," she smiled.

Jay was left alone, listening to music and regarding her belongings casually. She had interesting replica artwork he noticed, and he made a mental note of bringing it up when she returned. A minute turned into ten and he began to get a little restless. He leaned back and got more comfortable himself, stretching his arms out across the couch. He gazed up at the ceiling and closed his eyes just as she re-entered the room.

"You're not falling asleep on me are you?" she asked, and then turned to the kitchen area. He jerked upright and blushed, staring at her guiltily.

"Sorry," he mumbled as she laughed at his expression.

She was indeed now wearing sweatpants and a large t-shirt. Her hair was tied back into a pony tail and most of the make up was removed from her face. She noticed his scrutiny, and turned for him like a model.

"Like what you see?" she asked, echoing her earlier question, with a slightly different context.

"Yes, even more so," he replied honestly, "You're still beautiful, but now I'm less afraid of you."

She laughed out loud and her cheeks colored slightly, as if she was embarrassed.

"You, afraid of little old me?"

"You're not old," he grinned.

She continued to smile and walked over to the couch. She plunked herself down next to him and leaned back into the couch comfortably. Howard leaned back as well, and they stared forward together for a minute of silence.

"I like your art," he blurted out.

"Thanks."

Silence fell again, and she began to drum her fingers on her knee. Howard watched them out of the corner of his eye, completely unsure of what to do or say.

"So, you could try kissing me now, I wouldn't mind," Renee said, after a few more minutes of silence.

"Oh, sorry," Howard blushed. He turned to look at her, and she smiled at him invitingly. He leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against hers. After a few slow minutes he felt her tongue lick the front of his lips, and his eagerly pushed forward.

"Mmmhp," she mumbled something, and he paused.

"Not so fast, just go slow, whenever you have the impulse to do something, wait a few mintues, and then do it slowly and casually, that's pretty much good advice for every aspect of sex," she instructed, "Until your about to cum that is, then faster is better."

Howard nodded and she smiled, and beckoned him closer. This time as her tongue darted forward, he waited, letting her be more forceful, and after a short time, he reached out, slowly countering with his own tongue, and she murmured encouragement.

After a few more minutes, Howard put his hand on her thigh, and waited for reaction. She responded by gently holding the back of his neck with one hand. He felt her nails gently scrape across his neck, and he felt his erection throb in his pants.

She continued directing him, and put pressure on his neck. He felt his head being gently guided downwards, and he stopped kissing her to comply.

"No, keep kissing, but now kiss my neck for a few minutes, only my neck," she told him.

He leaned down, just below her cheek and kissed softly. She softly encouraged him, and continued to hold her warm hand against his neck. He moved up and down slowly, using his lips to gently cover her skin. He moved down farther, and kissed the hollow point at the base of her neck, and lingered. He then moved up the other side of her neck. He moved back up to her face, and kissed her on the lips, then moved to her ear and gently took the lobe in his mouth. Since she didn't tell him to do anything different, he continued to kiss her neck, content she would tell him when to move on.

After a short time, she brought her hand down upon his. She guided the hand up to her breast, and set it gently down upon her right breast. His hand was open, and he felt her nipple harden against his palm. He moved it slowly back and forth, and then ventured a soft squeeze.

"Try just playing with my tit over my shirt, not grabbing, but trace it up and down with your fingers, both of them," she muttered.

Grateful for her instructions, he complied eagerly. He moved to her left nipple, and with only one finger traced the small hard circle that pushed against the cloth. He brushed his fingers against the underside of her breast, and then gently massaged her nipple.

Renee moaned with pleasure, and feeling much encouraged, Howard reached down between her legs and cupped her sex with his open hand. She stiffened and drew slightly back.

"Wait a minute more, keep working on my chest before you try to move downstairs, or at least wait for me to do the same to you, okay lover?" she asked quietly.

"Of course, I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"No, don't be sorry, it's ..." she shook her head.

Howard leaned forward and kissed her neck again. His tongue working up and down the soft delicate neck. His hand reached forward again to tease her nipple, and he let his concentration linger on that. He gently rolled her nipple between his fingers, and she arched back slightly, pressing her tits tightly against her shirt.

Howard was struck with a better intermediate step, and reached one hand down on her stomach. He kissed her on the lips, and they kissed deeply as he slipped his hand under her shirt and let it rest on her stomach. He began gently tracing the skin on her stomach, moving up and down under her shirt. She leaned back and he kissed her neck once again.

He slid off the couch in one quick motion. He lowered his lips down to her stomach, and his tongue flicked across her naval. He reached one hand up under her shirt and let it travel to her breasts. She accommodated him by leaning against the couch, and slightly lifting her shirt up. His fingers began gently teasing her nipples, flesh finally meeting flesh, while his mouth placed soft kisses against her stomach.

His mouth was occupied, but now he reached out both hands to gently take a hold of her shirt. He began to slide it up over her stomach, and finally to expose her breasts. She had large light-brown nipples, moderately hard, and he glanced up at her face for reaction.

She smiled at him, grabbed the sides of her shirt, and quickly pulled it over her head. She leaned back against the couch again, watching him as he stared at her exposed chest.

He kissed her stomach again, and moved steadily upward, kissing between her beautiful breasts and up to her neck again. He glanced at her face and her eyes were closed with pleasure, content to enjoy his gentle ministrations. He lowered himself to her left nipple and gently placed his mouth on it. His mouth closed over it, and he gently sucked on the hard point. Her hands grabbed his neck, and held his head against her chest with force. Howard needed no encouragement, and began sucking and licking more quickly. He moved from one nipple to the other, and she twitched on the couch.

After ten minutes of only teasing her nipples, she opened her eyes and shook her head. He moved his mouth up to her neck again and they shared a long kiss.

"I feel really good now Jay," she smiled at him, "so I thank you for that. Sit up here again." She instructed him, taking his hands in hers firmly. He sat back up on the couch, carefully leaning forward to cover the obvious erection bulge in his pants. She grinned at him knowingly and stood up. He watched as she moved in front of him. His legs were pressed tightly together and he stared at her exposed breasts and face.

She stood directly in front of him, and leaned forward to push him back against the couch. His face burnt a bright red as his bulge became obvious to her. She sank down to her knees in front of him, and he swallowed, suddenly nervous.

She pushed his legs apart gently. She reached to his belt, and slowly unclasped it. Her hands worked delicately avoiding his erection. He watched her, almost frozen with anticipation. She unbuttoned his pants and carefully unzipped the fly. His erection pushed against his boxer briefs obscenely and he knew he was still blushing. She finally touched it, but only to maneuver it through the opening in the front of his boxers.

His dick sprung free and leaned to one side. She stared at it and watched, without touching, as it grew straight and hard. She moved her mouth to one side of his lap, and bent down to kiss one side of his dick. He just stared at her, and watched as she took his dick in hand. She gripped the base of it firmly with her left hand, and brought her mouth down to the head. She kissed the tip gently, and then placed her mouth over the head. Her lips were not closed on it, but he could feel her hot breath teasing his dick. She gently licked the underside, and then clamped her lips down securely around the head. Then she began sucking.

"Oh my god!" he cried out, as he began receiving his first blowjob. He stared down in shock as he felt pleasure course through his body. Her tongue was constantly lapping the underside of his dick, as the head and shaft pressed against the top of her mouth.

She moved down completely, taking his entire shaft into her mouth. His mouth was hanging open as he stared down at her. She glanced up at him once, never taking his dick from her mouth. Her eyes crinkled with amusement and pleasure as she watched the pleasure evident on his face. She turned her eyes back to the job at hand and concentrated.

12