Beyond Fantasy

Story Info
Naive woman lets a stranger into her room.
1.7k words
3.98
91.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the table reading the morning paper, I heard a light tap on the door. Thinking it may be a colleague of mine, I opened the door without looking to see who it was. Much to my surprise, there stood a dark haired man in a suit with a big smile on his face. I gave him a puzzled look as he began to speak. "I am sorry to bother you this morning, my name is Rob, and I am with the Hotel Courtesy department and I am randomly talking with some of our guests to make sure their needs are being met. Would you happen to have a few moments?" I was a little surprised by this but being naive and a little shy, I didn't want to say no--after all, I was not in a hurry.

I opened the door wider and stepped aside for him to enter. "Sure, I have a few minutes--by the way, my name is Lee." I said as I extended my hand. He reached out and took my hand as we moved toward the table I had been sitting at.

Rob took some papers out of a folder and began to write a few things down. He asked me several questions pertaining to the service at the hotel. I kept answering with a polite yes. He then started asking more personal questions like 'and when you bathe and shower, is the water temperature comfortable'--it wasn't so much the questions but the way in which he began asking them. His voice changed--it became lighter and more seductive. His breathing became deeper and the way in which he was looking at me made me uncomfortable.

I got up and told him I needed to be somewhere in a little bit and hoped I had helped him out. He also stood up and thanked me for my time. I walked him to the door and as I began to open it, he placed his hand against it. "Oh, I am sorry, One more thing." He said in a calm voice very close to my face. I tried to open the door against his weight. "Would a good fuck make your stay more enjoyable?" he reached over and put the chain on the door. I was shocked--half thinking this wasn't really happening. Before I could act, his hands were grabbing my ass and his mouth was on mine. I struggled and tried to scream--as he began to force his tongue into my mouth, I tried to bite down, but I only managed to anger him. He grabbed both of my hands and held them behind my back and slapped me across the face. I began to cry uncontrollably. "Listen bitch, you be a good girl and you won't get hurt. Understand?" I shook my head yes--like I had given in. I was thinking frantically of what I would do--what I could do.

Still holding my hands behind my back, he threw me over onto the bed. I quickly jumped up and cowered to a corner on the bed bringing my knees up to my chest. I began to beg and plead for him to leave me alone. I told him I wouldn't tell anyone--that I would give him money--he only laughed at me as he moved close to me grabbing my hands and forcing me over onto my belly. He began to put a rope around my wrists and I knew this would be my only chance, so I flailed my arms and legs as much as i could and began to scream "LET ME GO YOU MOTHERFUCKER". His free hand quickly came down around my mouth as he threw his full weight onto my body. I could not move--I could not scream. I was helpless. With his body on mine, he reached up and finished tying my wrists to the headboard. He whispered in my ear "Now you will be mine to fuck and do with as I please--if you give me any more trouble, I will hurt you badly. I began to cry again as I considered trying to fight again. I didn't know what to do--I finally resolved myself to just letting him do what he wanted and get it over with.

He flipped me over onto my back--took a hold of the top of my blouse and in one swift move, ripped the front open and then ripped the front of my bra open leaving my breasts totally exposed. He took in a deep breath and slowly moved his fingers to outline my nipples--"mmmmmm, I have been waiting to do this since I first laid eyes on you." I could feel my nipples begin to harden--as I cried in shame. I began to beg again. "PLEASE DON"T". "Hmmmm, it looks like the little slut likes it." he taunted. I didn't want him to see--to know that my body was enjoying the sensation. I kept my eyes closed, so I didn't have to look at him.

He moved his hand down to my knees and forced my legs open--I tried to struggle against him but could not. His hand reached up my skirt and felt the outside of my panties--then felt up around the waist and yanked them off of me. I kept my eyes closed and cried. I did not want him to feel me. His hand reached up between my legs and began to feel my wetness. I began to scream for him to stop and started kicking my legs. He grabbed my panties and shoved them in my mouth telling me that this would shut me up. He then grabbed me and threw me back onto my belly again--my arms ached. I was crying frantically now and whimpering through my panties.

I felt a hand spread my legs and push me upward so that I was cradling on my knees completely exposed to this monster. His hand reached under and began to rub my clit and feel my pussy juices. I felt such shame--how could my body betray me like this--how could I be feeling such things. "MMmmmmm, look at this--only a whore would get wet like this--are you a little whore?" I shook my head no and tried to pull the ropes off my wrists. He only laughed at me. "you want me to fuck you--you might as well just enjoy it and quit acting like you don't like it."

I heard his clothes begin to drop and then the head of his huge cock rubbing on the back of my thighs. I tried to tell him to stop--but only mumbled whimpers escaped through the gag. And in one quick motion, I felt his cock enter me and his balls slapping against my legs. He continued to ram in and out of me telling me what a good whore I was. His hands reached under me and began to rub my clit. I screamed into my panties--no, no,---of course, this did not phase him. I began to struggle madly--kicking my legs so that his cock came out of me and he had to grab a hold of my hips and put his weight on my legs to still me. "Now you have really pissed me off bitch--just when I could feel your slut pussy begin to enjoy my cock. I guess you don't want my cock in your pussy." With that, his hand reached between my legs and reached two fingers into me--I could hear my juices as he pulled his fingers out. Then I felt something I had never felt before, he shoved those same fingers into my ass and began to move them in and out. I just wanted to scream it hurt so bad.

His fingers began to move into my ass deeper and deeper. I moaned and gurgled into my panties. "So, you didn't want my cock in your pussy--now guess where it is going to go?" he laughed. I shook my head violently no. I wanted to beg him--to plead--but I couldn't. I felt the head of his cock move into my pussy once more and then out to my ass. I felt his cock at my opening and with one deep plunge, he entered my virgin ass as deep as he could. I was screaming so hard, I began to gag. The burning inside me was unbearable. I tried to wiggle away--this only added to his enjoyment. He stayed completely still. I thought maybe he was going to show me some mercy. His hands reached around me and began to pinch my nipples quite hard. I felt sensations move deep throughout my body. I felt my pussy get wetter and wetter. "Mmmmm, yes, you like that don't you? You are nothing but a slut--a whore--an ass bitch" My breathing deepened with those words, but I still did not want him to know.

His cock began to move in and out of my ass. Slowly at first--and his hand reached down to my clit once more. This time I did not resist. The sensations had taken over not just my body but my mind as well. He stopped again. His cock buried deep within my ass, he reached his hand up and removed my panties from my mouth. "Now that is better slut. Tell me what you want." I did not talk. I couldn't. He began to rub my pussy again--I was on the verge of cumming and he stopped again. 'Come on bitch. Tell me what a slut you are and what you want--beg me to fuck you in the ass." he demanded. "Please, please," I moaned. He waited for more and began rubbing my clit once more and then quickly stopped. "Tell me." he said as he pushed his cock deeper into my ass.

"Please, I want you to fuck my ass hard. I am a nasty slut and want your cock in my tight ass. Please, please." I moaned thinking about nothing but wanting him to fuck me. He began to fuck my ass harder and harder--"That's a good bitch." He panted. I could feel and hear his balls slapping against my thighs as he thrust into my ass. His fingers were rubbing my pussy juices against my clit as I screamed out in pleasure. My body tightened--my ass tightened around his thick cock--pulsating--as I came violently. My whole body convulsed as I felt him release himself in my ass.

We both let our bodies go and I began to relax with the weight of him on me and his cock still in my ass. He slowly reached up and untied my wrists.