Beyond Our Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...oh God Jan yes!"

Quickly removing Sophie's t-shirt and bra, Janice kissed and sucked the erect nipples in turn, extracting more lust filled cries and groans from the little redhead. Kissing down her belly she unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off, revealing a skimpy black thong; pulling it to the side, Janice gently ran her tongue over the soft lips and rolled it over the stiff clit, making the young girl squeal and writhe in ecstasy.

"Ohhhh...yes...yes!" Sophie gasped, grabbing the back of Janice's head in a desperate bid to keep her there, but the brunette wriggled free and stood up.

"Oh no Jan...no please...don't stop!" she begged, reaching down between her legs and rubbing frantically.

"Shhh, just a minute baby," purred Janice, quickly slipping out of her clothes, the throbbing in her own clit getting stronger as she watched her young lover masturbating. Jumping back on to the bed, she pulled Sophie's hand away and kissed the soft sweet tasting flesh, licking and sucking the rock hard clit.

"Aaaahhh...oh my God Jan please don't stop this time...pleeease!" Sophie wailed, throwing her head back and digging her fingers into the mattress as she felt herself slipping towards climax. Feeling the tongue slip inside her pussy she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as the muscles began to spasm, her body tensing as the waves coursed through her over and over. As her body gradually relaxed, she felt Janice gently kiss her forehead.

"Are you okay baby?" she whispered, gently stroking her hand down her face.

"Oh my God that was so beautiful," the redhead groaned, her eyes barely open. Laying down beside her, Janice kissed and nuzzled her neck.

"Keep your eyes closed," she whispered, reaching over for the bag.

"Mmmm."

Rooting around she eventually found what she was looking for, a little gold bullet vibrator. Switching it on, she gently rested it on Sophie's left nipple, making her gasp and open her eyes.

"What's that?"

"Relax, close your eyes," Janice purred, moving the bullet over her nipples and slowly down over her belly. Feeling her clit starting to tingle once more, Sophie groaned and shook her head, beads of sweat starting to form on her forehead.

"Oh no...oh...oh God Jan!"

"Shhh."

Cupping the bullet in her palm, she held it against Sophie's clit, her hips thrusting upwards as she cried out.

"Oh God Jan...that's...ohhh fffuck!"

"Is that nice?"

"Yes...yes ohhhhhh God!" Sophie wailed; her legs thrashing round wildly as she felt the climax building within her once more. Grabbing the pink vibrator, Janice switched it on to its lowest speed and gently pushed the tip just inside the rapidly moistening pussy, making Sophie cry out and claw at the duvet.

"Ahhhh...oh God yes...more...deeper deeper PLEEEASE!" the redhead begged, sweat trickling down her face.

"Shhh, okay baby," Janice whispered, slowly pushing the entire length inside. Still holding the bullet over Sophie's aching clit, she began to thrust the toy in and out, gradually building the rhythm as the young girl rose to meet them.

"OHHH GOD YES...YES FUCK ME FUCK MEEEE!"

"That's it come for me Sophie!" Janice barked, thrusting the toy harder.

"AAAAAAHHH OH OHHHH NO!"

Letting out a guttural roar through gritted teeth, Sophie threw her head back as the intense climax gripped her, a surge of cum bursting from her pussy and splashing on to the bed. As the ecstasy faded, she fell back limply, tears of joy mixed with sweat on her flushed face.

"Oh my God Jan, what did you do to me?" she sobbed, reaching out lazily for her lover's hand, "that's never happened to me before."

"Really?" Janice smiled, gently running her fingers through Sophie's sweat drenched hair, "but you liked it though, didn't you?"

"Yes, it was amazing."

"Good."

"I'm so tired," Sophie groaned, her eyes closing as Janice snuggled up beside her.

"Sleep," she whispered, kissing her on the cheek.

"Mmmm."

As she lay there smiling at Sophie's snoring and listening to the seagulls outside the window, she knew Sophie was right, they couldn't keep their relationship secret forever, it was bound to come out sooner or later. But she was determined to try and keep Sophie's mind off the subject, at least for the rest of the weekend anyway.

Looking over at her bag, a wicked smile spread across her face.

'I'm sure I can keep her mind occupied', she thought to herself, softly kissing Sophie on the forehead.

'In fact, I'm positive I can.' ...

*****

Thanks for reading.

MELD

12