Beyond Plain Jane

Story Info
Someone new in the office brings Jane out of her shell.
2.3k words
4.51
24.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not often bold, even though I'd like to be. I was never one of those girls. You know, the type that you could swear mastered the art of flirting before she left the womb. I've tried giving that come hither look, and I always end up feeling ridiculous. I'm more of the plain Jane kind. I don't wear lipstick to the grocery store, never had a one night stand. If I were a color, I'd be beige- maybe off white, and I cannot stand that about myself. I've read Cosmo, I know that this is the enlightened age- that powerful women are sexy, I just never knew how to be a corporate ladder climbing, dance floor dominating, red shoe wearing super diva. So I decided to put a little effort into it.

I went out and bought sexy underwear, I put on a little makeup before I went to the store, I even bought a pair of red shoes (Well, okay they were more dark maroon than red, but it was a step in the right direction.) None of it helped- I was still Plain Jane. Beige Betty. Off white... well you get the idea. That's when I got the inspiration for "the challenge."

The challenge is a simple idea really. Once a month I challenge myself to do something new, something I've never tried before. It started with something small and insignificant- I'd never eaten Thai food, so I had it for dinner one night. The next month I decided it was time to strike up a conversation with a man I'd never met (okay so he was old enough to be my grandfather. I wasn't looking for a relationship, just a conversation!) As time went on the challenges got a little tougher, but I could feel myself changing. I felt more confident, more in charge of myself, sure it sounds kind of lame but it was working for me. Then one day a new face showed up at the office and undid all that lovely progress I had made.

Richard started on a Tuesday. He had the kind of good looks that made women go weak in the knees, soft in the thighs and hot all over. His hair was just long enough that he didn't look stuffy in his suit, and his eyes were that soul-piercing blue that makes you wonder if he can see what you're thinking when he looks at you. Every time I saw him my tongue tied itself in a knot and hid in my stomach, and with his office being right next door to mine, it did so quite often. So you can imagine my surprise when one day Richard winked at me during a meeting. He winked at plain, boring, fastidious, frugal me. My heart started racing, my mouth went a little dry, and then I realized he must've winked at someone behind me, so of course I turned around to see who. And of course it was... err... there was no one there. I looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and blatant disbelief before I realized he obviously had something in his eye, and then I spent the rest of the meeting not listening to a single word anyone said.

After the meeting let out I headed back to my office where, a few moments later, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opens and Richard is standing there. Great, now what do I do!?!?

"Oh, hello, Richard. What can I do for you?

"Well, Sarah I thought we should probably get brainstorming. The quicker we come up with the idea for the new Bainbridge account, the faster we can get to the proposal... I'd really like to have it done by next Friday."

"The... uh..." Holy hell, I really should've listened in that meeting. "Yes, of course. So do you have any initial ideas, any suggestions for what we might do?"

His eyes took on a devilish glint, and he grinned mischievously. "Oh, yes I have some ideas for what you and I might do."

Thunk. (That was my jaw hitting the desk, by the way.) "I, ah, ahem."

"So I thought if Bainbridge wanted this suave, sophisticated image what we could do is..."

So as we worked on the project and it got down to the wire, we started staying at work later and later. One evening after everyone else had left, we were in my office putting the final touches on our presentation.

"I need to stretch. Do you need anything while I'm up, Richard?"

He just grinned and shook his head, so I opened the door and set off for the ladies' room. On my way back I noticed the light was on in the conference room, so I headed in there.

"You know, Sarah, I've really enjoyed working with you. You hide a lot of surprises in that tidy little package." He walks towards me and I suddenly know how a Zebra feels when it's being stalked by a lion.

"I, well..."

"It makes me wonder what other surprises you're hiding..."

I take a few steps back, trying to grin nonchalantly when I bump into the wall. His eyes are on mine and I can't move- I'm not even sure I want to. He moves closer, our bodies nearly touching.

"You're always so in control. Do you ever lose control, Sarah? Do you ever want to just let someone else take charge?"

My voice fails me and I lick my lips, trying to make my brain function instead of standing there like a deer in the headlights. His hands skim down my arms and he lifts each hand, kissing the sensitive skin on the inside of my wrist.

I swallow convulsively, barely able to breathe as he moves my arms over my head, pinning my wrists to the wall with one hand. I feel vulnerable and powerless, heat spreading out from my belly to my toes, creeping into my neck and ears. He leans in and brushes his lips over mine, barely making contact. I lick my lips and taste him there, my eyes fluttering closed as he leans in again. My lips part as his mouth slants over mine, and his tongue invades my mouth teasingly. His free hand slides up and down my side, across my stomach and up between my breasts. I arch my body towards him and feel the corners of his lips turn up in a grin as he deepens the kiss, his nimble fingers undoing the buttons down the front of my shirt. His hand slips inside and cups my breast, his thumb flicking over my erect nipple through the lace of my bra.

Richard breaks the kiss, his eyes moving over me slowly. He lets go of my wrists and removes my shirt and bra, then once again pins me to the wall. I moan as his hand moves over my breast, and he gently tweaks my nipple.

"So gorgeous, so responsive" he murmurs before his mouth descends upon the taut peak, his warm, wet tongue moving in deliberate circles. I shiver with delight as the sweet torturous pleasure continues. After he lavishes both breasts with as much attention as I can stand he pulls me away from the wall, unzipping my skirt and letting it fall to the floor. His eyes are glued to the small triangle of black satin that covers my womanhood, and I can feel myself blushing. I step out of the skirt as he moves me back against the wall, arms over my head again.

"I'm going to let go of your wrists, but you're not going to move them."

I do as I'm told, standing before him in only my underwear. He kneels in front of me and kisses my stomach, then slides his tongue under the top of my panties. I quiver as he starts nibbling at my waist, his hands ever so slowly pulling my panties down. He grins wickedly.

"Yummy. There's nothing better than a pretty little shaved pussy."

His kisses land all over my stomach, hips and thighs, and just when I'm ready to disobey him by moving my hands down and pulling his head where I want it, he stands up and takes me by the hand, laying me down on the edge of the conference table.

The table is hard and cold under my back, the light bright in my eyes. I can't help but watch as he places his huge, warm hands on my inner thighs, gently pushing them apart, opening me to his gaze. His expression is unreadable, but his hands are full of purpose as they move down, one covering my hairless pussy, the other sliding up my side to tweak my nipple. He uses just the tip of his middle finger to touch, sliding it up and down over my slit. I can feel my cheeks burning, but he continues his examination of my pussy, rubbing each labia between his thumb and forefinger. My body responds, and his mouth curves up at the edges as his finger dips inside, and he holds my lips apart while he teases my opening. I whimper a little as his finger circles my clit, but that pleasure is short lived as he dips inside again, covering his finger in wetness before sliding it up and down my slit. Each time he slides his finger up it flicks over my clit, each time he slides it down he gathers more of my wetness. I'm squirming, whimpering, and his grin just gets bigger each time I make a noise. Finally he slides a finger deep inside of me, his thumb rubbing my clit in a slow but steady rhythm.

I keep getting closer to that precarious edge, but he can tell, and so withdraws from me. I'm pouting, and he just laughs, dropping a kiss on my nose... then my chin. He kisses his way down my body, but stops just before he gets where I want him. I whine a little- again he chuckles, and then flicks his tongue against my pussy lips.

I wiggle towards the edge of the table, opening myself wider to him. He knows I want his mouth on my clit, but instead he keeps licking my lips, tickling them with the tip of his tongue. I reach down and pull his head up, moving his mouth to where I want it, but he moves away again, nibbling and biting my inner thighs. My lips are puffy and wet as he uses his thumbs to spread them open, and his tongue flicks and tickles the entrance to my body. I'm squirming, and again I reach for his head, but this time he pulls off his silk tie and binds my wrists together above my head.

"If you can't restrain yourself like a good girl, I'll restrain you my way."

Again, I wiggle. "Please?"

His smirk is wicked as he trails his fingertips over my stomach. Every nerve in my body is on edge and he pulls off his shirt, moving between my legs with his pants still on. He lifts one of my legs and rests my ankle on his shoulder, firmly rubbing my calf and thigh, then repeating the same treatment with the other leg. Slowly he sinks to his knees in front of me, my legs loosely wrapped around his neck as his mouth descends on my hot, wet pussy. I cry out, shivering with need as his tongue snakes up my slit and over my most sensitive spot. He rumbles a low "mmmm" of appreciation, as I push myself up against his mouth. My legs wrap a little tighter around him, my whole body tensing as I'm about to cum, but he pulls his mouth away, wiping my juices off with the back of his hand. I whimper loudly in protest, but he just slips out of the circle of my legs and stands, pulling his pants off. With his hands on the back of my knees, he pushes my legs back. He uses his cock to tease me, rubbing it up and down against my pussy lips, being careful not to bump against my clit. I wiggle my hips and he grins, spanking my pussy with his rock hard manhood. I'm aching to have him inside of me, but he keeps teasing me, rubbing the head of his cock against my hole, but never entering my body.

He teases me for what seems like forever, and I'm whimpering and squirming when finally he says "Do you want my cock?"

"YES! Please?"

"Tell me how badly you want it"

"Please please I really want it, I need it!"

"Where do you want it?"

"My pussy, please I want you inside of me so bad."

He guides the head of his cock into my pussy, but stops. I try to lift up and take more of him inside of me but his hands move to my hips and hold me down against the table. He fucks me slowly with just the head, and I'm nearly sobbing with need. I can feel my juices dripping, and then finally with one hard thrust he buries himself to the hilt. I scream as his cock fills me, and he starts thrusting hard and fast, in and out of my body. His hands hold me firmly down as he slams into me, and within moments I'm moaning loudly, screaming for more as I convulse around him in ecstasy. A few more thrusts and he slides fully inside, grinding against me as he shoots load after load of sticky cum into me.

We stay just like that for a few moments before he unties me, kissing me passionately as he undoes the knot and removes his tie from my wrists. We're silent as we get dressed, and I run off to the bathroom to clean up. When I go back to my office he's finished our project and is looking over our work. Tired of being beige, I decide not to wait for him to say something... instead I look him square in the eye and proclaim "We're definitely going to have to work together more often."