Beyond The Grave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car, Chris sat in the back and held me as I cried into his arms, out of happiness and grief both.

But Jessie pulled me out of my emotional well with some news: "Riley, I understand what you're going through right now. Understand, though, that at this rate you'll soon fade and be gone forever. In essence, your goal was complete. You saved your sister, so there's no reason for you to stick around in the land of the living.

"There is, however, a way for you to stay, if you desire it. You would even have the opportunity to talk with Kim if all went well. You would be able to speak with her and she would be able to see you. But, there's a serious drawback: you would have to stay within a few meters of me or Chris constantly forever.

"And we're eventually going to leave this town, so you couldn't stay with your family. So you have a few options. The first is to decline this offer, and fade away. The second is to perform the ritual, talk with Kim, say your goodbyes, then we leave and then you fade. Finally, you could come with us. I don't know if what we do is something you're interested in, but I believe we're truly making a difference. You could help us make the world safer."

I stopped my tears and mulled this over. "What's the ritual," I finally asked.

"It's something to tie you to us, to strengthen the connection from you to the world in order that you can draw on our strength to project a body to others. The actual mechanics of the ritual, well, it involves drawing some magic circles, and then basically just sex. We'd have sex and then you'd be tied to us," Jessie responded.

"Can I have a chance to think about it?"

"Oh absolutely. Take as much time as you need."

When we arrived at their hotel room I had my answer.

"I'll stick with you two. I'm willing to put aside my old life, as painful as that is. This sounds like my best bet for doing something meaningful with what remains of my self."

"I'd love to have you with us," Chris responded.

"I'm glad to hear it," said Jessie. "Let's do the ritual, then, before you're gone."

She took a piece of chalk from her bag of what I supposed were magic implements, and drew a large circle on the hardwood floor of the hotel. Inside she drew a smaller circle, then filled the area between with triangles alternating pointing in and outward. Finally, she wrote words around the outside in what looked to me like Arabic.

"Let's get started, then. Might as well enjoy the ritual while you're at it," Jessie said, stepping into the circle and pulling off her top. She tossed it to the side. I stepped inside with her, and followed her example, undressing. Chris, too, stepped inside. And soon we were all naked in a chalk circle too small to comfortably fit three people.

"So ... what now?" I asked.

"Just do what feels right," Jessie encouraged me.

Wanting to start things out casually, I knelt down and took Chris's cock into my mouth. Jessie knelt beside me and joined me as we ran our tongues up and down his shaft. He was hard to begin with but he became positively rigid as we teased him up and down. I then took him inside my mouth and deep-throated his package, bobbing my head up and down on him.

He thrust into my open mouth, making me gag slightly with the intensity. As this happened, I saw that Jessie had maneuvered herself so she was just beneath me. Then she flicked my clit with her tongue and I grasped the full situation, what she was about to do to me. I gazed into her wide, playful green eyes and she smiled up at me before eating my pussy in earnest.

It was admittedly difficult to concentrate on giving Chris the blowjob as my own pussy was so well tended to, but I felt him tense and he pulled out before he could come down my throat, instead exploding all over my face and tits. Some drops fell down onto Jessie's hair and face as well.

Jessie got up off of the floor and began sucking at my tits, licking Chris's cum off of me. Wanting to have his taste, I pulled her in for a kiss, tasting both her own spit and Chris's semen on her tongue as I sucked on her tongue and lips, passionately enjoying the softness of her lips and face against my own.

I knelt down, my legs on either side of her own and ran my hands over her small breasts, feeling the nipples perk up beneath my fingers. I leaned down to lick one of the nipples, alternating biting down gently and sucking. My own breasts pressed conspicuously into her stomach, my nipples also quite erect at that point.

Suddenly, I felt something poking at my ass, before Chris quickly slid inside me even as I was occupied with Jessie's breasts. I gasped at the force and pleasure of it. Jessie silenced my gasps with a kiss even as Chris kept pounding me from behind. The cum still drying on me, I moved so that Jessie could again accost my own large breasts.

For the fourth time that day, I felt my pleasure mounting. I usually don't come more than once in a day, believe me. As Chris continually thrust into my G-spot, my vision briefly went white with pleasure as I came again, the combined assault on my breasts and pussy proving too much to withstand.

Chris pulled out of me and Jessie lay back, I collapsed beside her, suddenly exhausted.

"Did the ritual work?" I asked.

"You're still here, aren't you? And you'll stay here if you want to stay with us," Jessie responded.

"I look forward to it."

And I meant it. The future was exciting. Being dead wasn't my favorite, but there are worse things. I looked at the two of them, still sweaty from our intercourse, and was thankful I had found these new friends.

12