Beyond The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia's buttocks had been small, firm swells. Virginia's buttocks were full, firm hillocks, prominently displayed as she lay across Big Brassy's neck.

Her anus was a dark pink in color and now glistened with the liniment. As soon as Richard's finger was extricated, the opening began to squeeze closed again.

It was an odd sensation, a slightly painful sensation for Virginia. She had never had anything forced into her fundament before. And Richard's fingers were quite thick. But as odd a sensation as it was, it was also an agreeable feeling to her.

"Oh my goodness," Virginia cried out again as Richard slipped his well-greased manhood into her fundament.

Big Brassy began the familiar trot and Virginia gasped and grunted and then let loose with a string of curses as her husband defiled her bowels. They both cried out in pleasure as he spent, spurting a goodly amount of his seed into her entrails.

"Best keep that liniment there; we'll need it much," Virginia groaned as Richard slipped his limp pecker from her abused hole.

The five servants, Richard's two original, plus Mr. Young's former servants greeted the flushed, happy couple as they entered Oakleaf Manor.

"They is water and whiskey in the room, and they some food in there too," Leroy announced.

"We ain't disturbing y'all 'til tomorrow morning," Martha said.

"And if you don't wants be disturbed tomorrow? You just ties you a rope on the door," Mabel said, giggling.

"And they another jar that there liniment on you bedside table, Master Richard," Beulah said.

"Thank you, and good evening," Richard said.

"Evening? It's not even the twilight yet," Virginia said, then whooped as her husband scooped her up into his powerful arms and began to carry her up the stairs.

"It is evening; we're heading to bed, ain't we?" Richard growled.

"Yes, my husband," Virginia said, looping her arms around Richard's neck.

After their wanton act of sodomy, Virginia's cleft was well lubricated, ready for their coupling. There was her maidenhead and Richard was surprised when his rampant cock battered through the obstruction.

"Mr. Young was incapable," Virginia gasped out at the bewildered expression on her husband's face.

"He used his tongue and his fingers on me, but never did pluck my maidenhead," Virginia grunted as Richard's manhood rested firmly within her.

Both cried out in pleasure a moment later as Richard began to thrust deeply. Then both cried out again in pleasure as Richard's seed flooded into her.

"My darling, I must confess, I was quite frightened," Virginia murmured as they lay in each other's arms.

"Frightened? What you got be scared of?" Richard asked.

"That you, that you would not want me," Virginia admitted.

"Not want? But you're beautiful," Richard said.

"Yes, but I am no Cynthia," Virginia murmured. "I do possess a cleft."

"I ain't no poof," Richard said hotly.

"No, no, no my darling, no one would ever say that you are a poof," Virginia hastened to assure him.

A thought entered her mind.

"And that was why, when Cynthia was dressed as Seth, you barely even wanted her in the saddle with you, wanted her in the tent with you," she said aloud.

"I ain't no poof," Richard stated again.

"But when she was Cynthia..." Virginia said.

"She was the most beautiful, loving woman any man ever met," Richard affirmed, a tear coming to his eye.

"Yes, yes she truly was," Virginia agreed.

She kissed him softly.

"And I shall strive to be as deserving as Cynthia," she promised.

They drank some water, ate some of the fruits the servants had placed in the bed chamber, then coupled again. This time, Virginia rode Richard, bouncing energetically. She giggled and laughed when he tried to capture her swinging, swaying breasts with his mouth. Then she burst into merry peals of laughter when he slapped her buttocks.

In the morning, they sat in the dining room and had their breakfast. Then they again retired to their bed chambers. They coupled again, slowly, languidly, lying side by side. She peered deeply into his brown eyes, looking intently. Then she smiled a contented smile.

"You do love me," she affirmed.

"I do," he said, then made her squeal as her rolled her onto her back.

He mounted her and pounded her quickly. She wrapped her well-formed legs around his waist and cried out in pleasure.

Then he reluctantly said he must see to the day's work.

"Wed or not, the crops, the cattle?" he said.

"And I will go with you, husband," she stated.

Virginia pulled on her blouse and britches and bent to fetch her riding boots from underneath the large bed. She squealed in surprise when Richard shoved her to her knees.

"Richard, what? What are you..." Virginia squealed when he forced her trousers and pantaloons down to bunch around her knees.

"Oh!" she cried out when he insinuated a liniment lubricated finger into her anus.

"I shall wear these trousers every day if this is what I will expect," she grunted out as his oiled cock forced into her bowels.

Their first child, Henry Oakleaf was born nine months and one day after their marriage. There second son, Pierre Oakleaf followed a year afterward. Their twins, Seth and Cynthia Oakleaf followed nearly eleven years after the birth of Pierre. It was not from a lack of trying that Virginia did not conceive for nearly eleven years.

In 1912, Seth Oakleaf, who had become a lawyer, was doing some research for a client. The client claimed to have some land in the Atchafalaya area of Louisiana but the Baton Rouge Land Management Office claimed to have no knowledge of this.

Among some old baptismal certificates, Seth found one for a Richard Aucliffe, born to Pierre and Cecelia Aucliffe and baptized at St. Elizabeth Church in May of 1848.

"So, our name's not Oakleaf, but Aucliffe," Seth mused.

But, deciding it would serve no purpose, their county was already registered with the state of Texas as Oakleaf, Seth decided to keep this knowledge to himself. He did locate his client's baptismal certificate. And in the dusty office of St. Elizabeth Church, he also found the receipt of the sale of one hundred acres to the grandfather of his client. No other records pertaining to this plot of land could be located.

Armed with documentation, Seth Oakleaf was able to secure the deed to the property for his client. And as of 2017, that land is still in the name of James Robert Taylor, and is still lying dormant, unused.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, those that take the time to rate my stories. I enjoy reader's comments, both good and bad.

Comments that serve no other purpose than to show the world that you have some unresolved mommy issues will be deleted. If you don't like my stories, that is fine, just state WHY you don't like it.

Have a squeaky little day. Saddle up.