Beyond Walls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers

"You're so wet today, B. And as delicious as ever."

Then he was back up against me and I rolled my eyes skyward.

Every time he ate me was a dizzying experience. It wasn't just the fact he was so good at it but that he could never have enough. He didn't need penetration to stimulate him: tasting me was reward aplenty and I loved knowing how it made him feel. I released the headboard, stretched upright and leaned back a little as his tongue thrashed my syrupy centre, enchanted by the rhythm he chose.

I raked my fingernails down over his hips and drew my hands together behind me, first making contact with his tight, shaved balls and then the thickness protruding in my direction. His shaft was pure steel already. I tickled its base with my nails, feeling it leap, then circled my fingers and gripped it with both hands, slowly drawing them up and down his length. He hummed in appreciation and I moaned as the vibrations were transferred to my wet lips and throbbing clit. I squeezed his tumescence, feeling it surge at my touch, the power within him obvious. I was briefly transported back to my dream depicting the stranger's toned form, leading down over granite abs to a full and powerful tool that he well and truly knew how to use. It was that power I craved, driving hard inside me. I knew Adam would have willingly carried on devouring me until I collapsed, and on any other day I'd have equally willingly taken every caress, but my body had spoken.

Sliding away from his grasp, I released myself from the lock he had, and heard him whimper "more".

Looking down at his lusty expression, lips glinting with my secretions, I mouthed, "I want this inside me," and sat fully upright, letting him slip from between my fingers. I shucked down his body a little way and lowered my breasts tantalisingly above his face, watching him lunge for them with his mouth, like upside down apple bobbing. I denied him some of the time and let him win when it suited me. The tongue lashes to each erect tip sent shivers through me, heating rapidly as the waves zipped down to my core.

Pinning him to the bed, I slid backwards, leaving a trail of glistening wetness on his belly and then felt his raging hardness at the small of my back, every inch mine. A surge of excitement flushed through me. Raising stickily from him I felt his pre-come paint my bottom all the way down the cleft until the circumcised head finally came to rest like a missile ready to launch at my soaked entrance.

"You want me?" I drawled, rocking a little so the head just dipped inside. Of course he did. "Want to feel how dripping wet I am for you? Want to slam inside me and listen to me come?"

I wanted to drive him utterly wild. His cock twitched at my opening, grappling to sink inside, yet being continually denied as I freeze-framed our thirst and fed off it. The restraint was murder, but each passing second amplified my desire, forming snapshots of his lust in my head that I could redevelop later. A twisted grin formed on my lips as the sound of the camera shutter bounced around my head.

"Do you want to photograph me while we fuck? Take filthy pictures of your slutty fiancée riding your fat cock? Watch me perform for the camera?" I took his astonished grin as a yes. "What if I took pictures of myself while you ate me? To show you how fucking heavenly it is to have your tongue inside me. How wet I get. How much I want to drown you when I come."

Oh, that did it. At his crazed expression I shivered and pressed back, the exhilarating sensation of being filled to the hilt with hot, hard cock making my eyes glaze over.

There was no first gear, no build up. We were straight into a deep, steady rhythm, our pubic bones colliding each time we ground into one another. I loved having my clit crushed against him, panting with every thrust as my tits swung in time in front of his face, just out of reach.

I sat up and took charge, beginning a forward-backward motion that caused him to hit deep. So deep. He was transfixed, watching my belly break-dancing while his recently released hands and fingers gravitated to roughly massage my chest. I groaned as he squeezed the flesh, pinching and rolling my hard nipples while I rode him. Every time he was propelled into me I sighed a little louder.

In the closing phase of mind-blowing sex as my body careened on autopilot toward the most amazing sensation on Earth, I sometimes preferred a gentle touch to tease me ever higher to each trembling storey. At other times, nothing but hot and heavy would do, when I wanted the rough stuff: teeth, nails, fingers, spanks. And I'm not beyond begging for it.

"Fuck me hard," I growled, rocking savagely and feeling his cock swell as it threatened to bump my cervix. "Leave a mark."

Obligingly, his hands released my chest and grabbed my rump, accelerating me forward and impaling me forcefully, knocking the breath from my body. He hammered inside, pulled one hand away and brought it back against my flesh.

CRACK.

The sound echoed loudly off the walls and I moaned in appreciation, heat spreading from the impact point all the way through my rear and swirling down my wet avenue. It surfaced and eddied around my swollen lips that were being split time and again by my fiancé's violent thrusts.

Before the current could abate, I breathlessly demanded, "Again."

CRACK!

"Ooooohhhhwww, yesssss. Spank me!" I ordered.

Although I was in no state of mind to analyse the situation, there was probably a part of me playing to an audience. Did I hope our neighbour was listening in? Was I thanking her for giving my imagination a workout? Letting her know that her degrading act had directly spawned ours? She couldn't fail to hear us. Was she on her knees, ear pressed to the wall like I had been, hand back between her legs, captivated by our raucous lovemaking? I looked down at Adam and caught his eyes, gritting my teeth.

"Harder."

He raised his hand, only too happy to oblige.

Fire engulfed my loins and I screamed. That one would definitely leave a handprint. I could feel my cheek flushing beneath his palm, and the wires inside me fizzed as my circuits arced. I flopped forward onto my elbows so my breasts smothered his face, still grinding my hips against his, hearing sloshing noises bouncing around the room.

"Suck them," I implored.

Adam knew better than to argue. His lips sought a sensitive nipple and pulled it into his mouth. I lifted slightly so he'd be forced to clamp down and was rewarded with his teeth grazing my nub.

I flung my head up, swishing my dark mane and hissed at him:

"Yesssss, bite them. Oh yeeeeaaahhh, like that, like that... just... like... that."

Again and again, mini firecrackers exploded from between his teeth, shooting pain laced with intense pleasure signals along the pathways to my brain. Combined with the heat radiating from my slapped bottom, I was an internal wreck. Thoughts were forming and evaporating faster than I could latch onto them. Time seemed disjointed. Colours washed away to black and white, and then back again. Flashes of Adam as the captor from my dreams, treating me like a whore, yanking my hair as he fucked my face while my eyes bulged, pleading for more. Being watched. Being heard. Being used.

The only constant through the mindstorm was the repetitive driving of wonderful hardness splitting me, rubbing every exquisite receptor along the length of my soaked channel, energising me, reminding me of why we were put on this planet, and how fantastic it was to be capable of knowing such pleasure.

Phantom images continued to zip like a flickerbook; the girl next door on her knees, panting with her fingers buried inside herself; the camera clicking, faithfully capturing the scene; then on her back, legs spread, fingers dancing over her clit, her mouth forming Ohs of delight. The next moment the photographer was Adam and the girl on the bed was me, trussed in rope, squirming. The camera clicked, my nakedness seized and deposited on the memory card as a sordid collection of ones and zeroes. Both close-up detail and full body poses, some suggestive, some downright lewd, flashed before me. Half-closed eyes. Reddened tits. Voluptuous bottom complete with handprints. Wet fingers in pink places. Teeth gnawing electrified nipples. The knots of my bonds forming imprints in my milky flesh. My open mouth, cherry lips wrapped around his cock, gagging on his girth. His tongue in my butt. His glistening rod on its exit from my distended insides. Pictures that would give my parents a heart attack and guarantee my place in heaven was given to someone else. Anyone else.

Beyond morality, I groaned as Adam's teeth continued to bite my nipples. Things were starting to spin uncontrollably. I was everywhere and nowhere, sighing, moaning and begging him to fuck me, imagining the girl next door listening to us, wishing she were in my place. Maybe she was recording us, the app on her phone faithfully storing the intensity of my moans for her to play back later, fingers all over her proud, aching clit as she relived our not-so-private moment. God that was such a turn-on, imagining the white cables snaking over her breasts to her ear buds as she jammed fingers up into her sopping centre, massaging her G-spot, her dam bursting in the dead of night simply through playing back our rampant soundtrack.

That thought overwhelmed my senses. I thrashed my hair about wildly and, like a horse bolting from the trap and galloping down the turf to the finish line, my body raced toward release. At the first fence, my inner steed launched into the air and I came, clamping my pussy around my man.

I felt weightless, the only indication I was still on this planet being the lungfuls of oxygen I gasped in as I was briefly condensed to a single point and then exploded in a spectrum of piercing bright colours. The eruption came in waves. Strong, powerful, and all-encompassing. I don't think I moved throughout the entirety of my orgasm, content to just feel myself rippling around Adam's length buried inside me.

Lights popped in my head like 1930s flash bulbs. I glowed. I felt whole. Climax was so sweet. It did things to my psyche that nothing else could touch. I was utterly grounded, connected like a ball of rubber bands with every one touching every other at once. The power to eclipse buildings, to reach through the wall to the girl next door and embrace her soul as a thank-you. Maybe that would come across in the recording I was convinced she'd taken.

I had no idea how long I stayed that way. Each contraction released a flood of hormones that enveloped me in deep-rooted warmth, radiating its signal to every erogenous zone and fibre of my being. I let it wash over me, allowing my body to have its moments to savour each phase of fulfilment, from the spiritual and emotional to the physical.

As the room began to take shape once more and I regained control of my limbs, I gently prised myself from Adam's grip and slid up off his still rock-hard member. As my lips closed slowly behind it and the emptiness felt suddenly unnatural I lowered myself to lie on him until my head met his chest. The syncopated rhythm our rapidly beating hearts created warmed my soul.

Trapped beneath my tummy I could feel his cock straining, denied release. I raised my head and smiled up at him. He asked for so very little compared to the demands I placed upon him. Rising cat-like and first stretching my spine, I held eye contact and then inched back the way I had approached until my mouth was level with his groin. I could smell the sweet and sour mix of our exertion strongly.

With a dirtiness that only practice can bring I reached for his shaft and raised it vertically in front of my face, extending my tongue to lick the pearly drops of pre-come and snake them back into my mouth, closing my eyes to sample our combined taste. Divine. Then I snapped open my eyes and pressed forward, sliding his twitching length inside my warm mouth, grazing the bulbous head ever so slightly with my teeth.

He exhaled noisily as I slid back up with a slight sucking to pop off the top, replacing my mouth with my curled hand. I jacked him up and down slowly at first, using primarily my eyes and fist to deliver my intentions, occasionally adding my tongue or mouth to the equation.

As I sped up it wasn't long before I had him right where I knew he wanted to be, teetering on the edge of erupting. His hips were jerking each time the skin rippled over the shaft inside my fingers and his eyes were starting to get that wild look about them. I could have prolonged the torture, playing him like he has played me so many times, but instead introduced my other finger, sliding it along the bed and pressing at the entrance to his arse, massaging just the tip in and out.

The reaction was fully anticipated and a split second later I lifted my head, sank my mouth onto his shaft and was rewarded with shot after shot of silvery come lacing my throat amid his groans of release. I swallowed over and over, milking his beautiful organ, feeling the ribbons slither across the back of my tongue before firing inside me. Despite being no stranger to the act, it felt somehow powerful and dirty to take him this way, cleaning his cock of my own juices and drinking his. My pussy walls twitched.

When I was sure he was spent I gently retracted my finger and glided my mouth off his gradually softening cock, licking my lips in the process and sitting up between his legs.

"Mmmmm, proteiny."

He smiled and shook his head. "Incredible."

I climbed over him and snuggled alongside, sharing the considerable warmth between us. Beneath his fingers that stroked my hair, my mind replayed tidbits of our lovemaking. It felt like I belonged in his arms. Connected. But nagging at the back of my mind were flashes of what I'd witnessed next door. They invaded my conscience and I opened my mouth to speak, then stopped. It still didn't quite seem right to admit why I'd been so revved up. The recurring dream. Being out of control. The neighbour and her camera. At this stage of our relationship I wondered what Adam truly thought of me: whether he was pleased with the transformation from the shy, bumbling woman he had met to the depraved siren he had since created. And whether anything would change if he found out how deep that depravity really ran.

As if he could read my thoughts, he spoke. "Did you mean what you said about the camera?"

"Would you like that?"

"I asked first."

I paused, blinked and slid my eyes up to his. "Yes."

He smiled again and returned to staring at the ceiling as I put my hand on his chest to feel his heart once more, bursting full of life. The sheer zest with which he approached each day was mesmerizing. I wanted to lay next to him forever, but knew it was selfish of us to do so.

"We should probably get back out there before anyone misses us."

After a little more hugging, we separated and sat up alongside one another. The air conditioning felt cold now I was away from him and I hopped off the bed to raise it a degree or two. On the way to the console I ran my fingers through a tangled combination of bed-hair and sex-hair, sighed and bent to adjust the temperature. Adam came up behind me and wrapped me in another warm, full body hug.

"How about we race? First one back to poolside gets to use the camera first later."

I weighed it up and nodded.

At that, he pinged away from me like we were both the same pole of a magnet and scurried to pull his shorts on. I turned and smiled at his antics, stooping to retrieve my discarded bikini and taking my sweet time over dragging it on.

Call me a dirty hussy, but it was one race I wanted to lose.

bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers