BFF, Roommate, Lover. Sister?

Story Info
Best friends learn they might be siblings as well as lovers.
2.3k words
4.32
58.3k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Jessica my whole life, growing up in the same small town in the Midwest. We shared everything, it seemed. Even birthdays! My parents said it was purely fate that we should be best friends, because we had both been born within a few hours of each other, same hospital, and grew up with adjoining backyards.

Growing up, we were nearly inseparable, which was helped along by our dads working at the same factory, and our moms both volunteering in the PTA and singing in the church choir. Yeah, we grew up religious, although by the time we were starting to hit puberty, we had lost faith. Plus we found ourselves, and our own budding sexuality!

I had never seen Jessica as a sexual figure, she was always just my best friend. This continued throughout our teen years, and although looking back I can see the signs, I was oblivious at the time. Teenage boy, surprise....

We graduated high school on the same day, exactly one month after our 18th birthdays. After our joint graduation party was over, and all the friends and relatives had gone home, our parents called us into the living room to talk to us.

We were both confused, and more than a little nervous as we sat down together on the loveseat, as both her parents and my mom sat on the oversized couch, and my dad sat in his favorite recliner. I had noticed my dad always seemed slightly awkward and nervous around Jessica's mom, and then things started to click.

Jessica and I were SO much alike, it was like we were cut from the same cloth. Mom confirmed it as she quietly told us about what happened nearly 19 years ago. She and dad had gone through a bit of a wild streak, and experimented with swinging. Jessica's mom stared at the floor while her dad looked at my mom with a seemingly reminiscent look on his face.

"Eric, Jessica, we all used to share. Your mother and I got pregnant at the same time, and since there was a LOT of bareback fucking going on, we honestly can't be sure who the father is for each of you. We never had a DNA test done, because this IS such a small town, so we just stayed close friends. Right after you were both born, your father.... Or fathers??? They both got vasectomies, and we've continued our relationship. We thought you should both know, because we HAVE noticed the way you behave around each other."

Jessica and I stared at each other in shock, realizing we could very well be siblings, and that we didn't really know who our fathers were. Almost simultaneously, we looked back up at our parents and she said "It doesn't matter to us. We were raised as best friends, and that's how it's going to stay. Daddy, you'll always be my daddy, even if it was Jeff's sperm that got Mommy pregnant. Jeff, Carol, you'll always be like an aunt and uncle to me."

I was still a bit at a loss for words, but I mumbled something similar to what Jessica had said, I honestly don't recall the details. My dad explained to us that due to a new program at their factory, children of employees could have up to 75% of their college costs covered. Jessica and I looked at each other again, then back to them... "You mean.... We can actually afford college now!? We thought we would be stuck going to that joke of a community college, learning basic auto mechanic theory."

My mom smiled at me and said "No baby, you can go to any public college in the state, we'll make sure you aren't stuck in this same town your whole lives like us." Jessica and I grinned and blurted out "Central!!" at the same time, since we both had dreams of engineering degrees.

Fast forward a few months, and nothing really changed, other than we were both busy working summer jobs to save up money for our new apartment. Well, yeah! We were going to be roommates, since we trusted each other so much already, and practically lived together throughout high school, with all the late night study sessions. Plus it saved our parents money on the rent, so they were all for it. Dad just insisted that we got a 2-bedroom place, to avoid any appearances.

When we finally got moved in and spent that first night together as "adults", we were both exhausted. We ordered a pizza and ate on paper plates, with red plastic cups of some cheap wine she had snuck in. Having never really drank much before, the two bottles of alcohol hit us pretty quickly, and we fell asleep on the futon together. I woke up first in the morning and made breakfast of ham, eggs, and good strong coffee to chase away the mild hangover I'm sure we both had.

As Jessica walked into our small kitchen and stretched, I couldn't help but notice she had taken her bra off during the night, because her nipples were poking straight out through her tank top. "Um, good morning to you, too." I said as she realized she was nearly flashing me. She playfully slapped me on the shoulder and smiled as she said "At least I'm not the only one poking out."

I quickly realized what she meant, as the tip of my cock was tenting out the front of my boxer briefs. Kinda hard to keep something that size contained all the time. I don't know what came over me, but I just said "You know you like it, just like I enjoyed seeing you...."

I was instantly back to my shy self, but she was still smiling as she took her plate and walked to the table with it. I could have sworn she wiggled her butt at me. Not that I was staring, but I have to admit, she had a pretty nice one. It matched the rest of her petite body, not sticking out too far, but she had curves in all the right places. Okay, I guess I WAS staring, because she snapped her fingers to get my attention and said "Yo! Earth to Eric! Got creamer for the coffee????"

I grabbed the bottle from our fridge and handed it to her, trying to forget I had just been staring at my best friend's body. Possibly my sister's body. That should have been so wrong, but the stiffy I was sporting just would not go away! Jessica must have been doing some staring of her own, because she said "If that thing doesn't go away, we can probably start charging it 1/3 of rent. I mean, it's big enough....."

"Be right back" I said as I headed off towards the bathroom to take care of myself.....

"Oh hell no, buddy. Now that we officially live together, we share. I've never said it, but I've always wanted to see how that's done. Come back here and do it."

I didn't know what else to do but comply. I pulled my cock out and started tugging slowly as Jessica's eyes grew wide and she licked her lips. She leaned closer and said "I bet you wanna know how I do it, too...." It hadn't ever really crossed my mind, but now that the words had escaped her lips, I wanted nothing more than to see that.

She got up and walked to her bedroom, and this time there was DEFINITELY a wiggle in her butt! She looked back at me and smiled, saying "Better not back out now, get your ass in here."

I quickly followed her in, and what I saw when I came through the door took my breath away. She was getting undressed, facing awat from me and tossing the clothes on the floor. First her tank top, then she bent over as she hooked her thumbs in her lounge pants and slid them all the way down to her ankles, stepping out of them and turning sideways to look at me and gauge my reaction.

I didn't know how to react to seeing her perky C cups exposed to me for the first time, but apparently my cock did. I hadn't noticed how hard I had really gotten, but Jessica did. I thought I heard a nearly silent moan from her, as she whispered "Strip."

It took me no time to lose the underwear and t-shirt, and I stood there completely nude, as she wore just a thong. Wait, a THONG??? She must have planned this! She never wore those, I would have known. I helped her do laundry all the time back home, which is how I knew she was a 36C.

She laid down on the bed and patted next to her, signaling me to lay down. She cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, moving her hips slightly as raised a knee, and I noticed she was doing it to rub her thighs together. She slid one hand down to rub outside her panties, and her breathing got heavier, a little more ragged as she stared at my cock. Out of nowhere, she reached over and grabbed it, starting to mimic my motions. She grabbed my hand and placed it on top of her pussy, and told me to start rubbing.... She humped my hand as I felt the heat from her body... I don't know when or how it happened, but soon my hand was inside her panties, and I had a finger inside her.

Her body stiffened as she drew in a breath sharply, then shuddered as she exhaled, spreading her legs slightly and yanking her panties down and off, rolling over onto her back. She looked at me and said "You're the only other person besides myself to give me an orgasm, you know that? I don't want that to change."

She pulled me over between her legs and pushed my head down.... I stared at her bald pussy, inhaling her scent deeply. I had only seen one other pussy in person, and she hadn't trimmed or shaved. But Jessica obviously knew how to take care of herself, she smelled and looked delicious. I leaned down and kissed the insides of her thighs, sliding my hands up to her knees to push them apart, placing gentle kisses along her outer pussylips. Hey, I had watched porn, I know what goes where.....

I pushed my thumb up against her wet slit, loving the way she squirmed, moaned, and arched her back under my touch. I flicked my tongue against her, focusing in on my best friend's clit, intending to get her as wet and turned on as I could. That was my housewarming gift to her. All of me, body and soul.

As my lips and tongue danced over her, she ran her fingers through my hair, bucking her hips up to grind herself on my mouth, shivering and making yelping noises each time she came. Before too long, she was starting to lose control of herself, and that's when I knew. She needed more than my tongue inside her pussy.

I moved up her body, dragging my tongue up across her stomach, up to her perky breasts, sucking her nipples in abruptly, biting gently and tugging on them, eliciting a whole new set of reactions from her. I pushed the tip of my cock against her wetness, and she quickly reached down to stop me.

"Wait, Eric. Before you take me, I want you to know.... I've saved myself for you. I love you, and I've wanted this for years. Now fuck me!" With that, her hand gripped my ass cheeks and pulled hard, forcing my cock up into her tight body. It took a few strokes to get all the way in, and when I was buried to the hilt, I simply looked her in the eyes and whispered "I love you too, Jessica." I kissed her tenderly as my hips worked in and out of her slowly, building speed until our bodies slapped together.

It had been several days since I was able to jerk off, so my cum was building up in my balls a lot earlier than it normally does, and I couldn't help myself anymore. I buried my cock in my sister's pussy and groaned as I shot spurt after spurt of my thick cum into her waiting pussy. I knew she wasn't on birth control, but that didn't matter to me. I knew I loved her more than any other woman I've ever known, and I never wanted this to end.

The next morning, I felt a warmth on my cock waking me up, and I looked down to see the top of her head as she bobbed up and down on me. As soon as she saw I was awake, she smiled at me, still stroking my cock, and said "I'm just getting my breakfast, before our morning cardio workout." Before I could react, she crawled up and straddled me, plunging her wet pussy down onto me, holding one breast and pinching her nipple as she rode me....

Several months later, we went home for Christmas. Everyone knew we were a couple by then, so they weren't too surprised when Jessica announced she was pregnant. We also noticed that our parents weren't being too shy about flirting with each other, so we assumed they were all fucking each other, too. This was confirmed later that night when we got back from dinner and walked into the living room to see a full-blown orgy on the couch. This got Jessica horny as hell, of course, so we quickly went up to my old room and I proceeded to have my way with my girlfriend's (sister's?) pregnant pussy.