BFFs

Story Info
Two best friends become more.
1.3k words
3.9
57.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyReba
HornyReba
12 Followers

I woke up, all alone in my bed, like every morning. I decided that I would go out, and get laid. Tonight is the night! My pussy ached for it. I almost went down to stroke it, but decided that I would save it for tonight. I went into the shower, shaving myself completely hairless down there, in preparation. I teased myself, just a little, just so I got a little bit wet. Oh god! I stepped out the shower and wrapped myself in a towel and walked, dripping wet, both between the legs and every where else on my body, and walked back to my room. I was drying off when Jay walked into my room.

I turned around and covered my body with the towel, "Knock much?"

She smiled, "Oh c'mon, I'm your best friend, there's hardly any part of you that I haven't seen."

"Well, excuse me while I get dressed." I shut my door. I sighed. Jay was my best friend and my roommate, but she did not respect my boundaries. This wasn't the first time she's walked in on me. I got dressed in a tight black shirt and tight short jeans.

Jay smiled as I walked into the kitchen and she held a glass of orange juice towards me.

"Orange juice? Really? I wanted something a little stronger." I frowned.

Jay smiled again, "It helps development." she took a big gulp of the drink before adding, "Not that you need it."

I took a drink of the orange juice. Jay got health kicks all the time, and I suffered for it. She'd probably already thrown out all the wine and delicious fatty foods.

"So, another lonely night, huh?" she asked me. She leaned over and revealed her smallish sized breasts and stuck out her butt in a short black skirt.

I grumbled, "How'd you guess?"

"You scream a bit." she said, trying to be nonchalant.

I smiled, "Yeah."

"So, you're gonna try again tonight?" she took another drink of orange juice and avoided my eyes.

"Yeah, I think I know someone who will never say no." I said.

She suddenly looked up, "Me too."

"Who?" I asked, suddenly excited.

She walked towards me. She shoved me harshly onto our couch and kissed me, "It's me."

I tried to squirm out from under her, "Jay, stop it!"

"Oh you think it's been easy? Watching you go to bed alone and wake up alone?" she asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She brought her lips down on mine, hard. She forced her tongue into my mouth as her hands slid down onto my shoulders. She moved her mouth down onto my neck and nibbled slightly, sending a wave of pleasure through my. My attempts to get her off of me were weakened, but I didn't stop yet.

"I love you, Mary." she nibbled again at my collar and stuck one of her hands up the back of my shirt, tickling the small of my back.

I moaned a little bit, "Jay, this is wrong."

She stuck her hand between my legs, "Why do I feel you getting wet then?"

It was true. It'd been so long, I had forgotten what someone's kiss did to me, "Jay, please, I'm not a lesbian."

She ripped my shirt off and revealed my bra, black with a little lace that hooked in the front. She clicked her tongue, "My, my, you are well built. You really expected some tonight didn't you?"

I remained silent as she unhooked it, releasing my breasts.

"Well you're going to!" she dove in an bite my right breast. I felt my jeans get soaked. She started to slowly unbutton them and revealed my panties. She clicked her tongue as she pulled her head back from my breast, "You've really been craving this haven't you?"

She slid her finger over the wet spot and rubbed gently. I nodded, furiously, hoping that it would make her enter me.

She stopped rubbing and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make you beg for it."

I nodded, "I will beg, please, just touch me there again."

Jay smiled, and took my jeans and shirt from off the ground, "I will. Come back to my bedroom."

I hooked my bra hastily and followed her like a puppy to her bedroom. She pointed to the edge of the bed and I sat while she tossed my clothes onto the floor. Jay took off my panties and discarded them. She grabbed a scarf and tied my feet to the bed posts. She took another and bound my hands. Thank god I'm flexible. She then got on her knees, eye level with my pussy. She blew on it, gently.

I moaned, "Oh god Jay, stop teasing me."

I almost felt Jay's smile there. She stuck a finger in her mouth and dragged the wet finger across my inner thighs. I tried to move my hips so my pussy was in her mouth, but Jay placed a hand on it, which made me even wetter, "Beg."

I whimpered, "Jay, I want you inside of me so bad. I want your tongue to fuck me, please, I want it so bad."

She removed her hand but teased me with her soft fingertips, which stroked the area around my clit, but never once entered me or touched my sensitive bud, "Beg harder."

"Jay, fuck me! Oh god, I can't take it! Just put something inside of me, I want it so bad!!!" I screamed.

Jay was pleased, so she dove a finger right into me, working in and out furiously. She added another and I was bucking like a bronco. "Oh my god, Jay!!" I screamed. As I reached my edge, she slowed down, leaving me wanted so much more.

"Do you like that, you whore?" She asked, leaving her fingers in me but hardly moving them.

I gasped, "Jay, please. I'm begging, I would get on my knees if I could move. Do that again, take me to the edge! PLEASE!!" I screamed.

She repeated that, taking my body to the edge while I shreeched, "Jay! Jaaaay!!! Jay!" she slowed down again right as I felt my body coming.

"Why should I let you cum?" she asked.

I stayed silent, panting, "I'll make you cum." I almost whispered.

Jay smiled as she liked my juices off of her fingers. Then she kneeled and I expected her to finger me again, but her tongue entered me. She sucked on my clit, stroking it with her long, wet tongue. She made long, slow strokes with it, licking my clit furiously. I shook my hips wildly as she worked her beautiful tongue, in and out, in and out, in and out. "Faster, faster! Jay, oh god, Jay!!!" I screamed.

She moved her tongue at superhuman speed, keeping my legs still with her hands. She moved one hand up to tease my waistline, which she must've know was sensitive. I was almost there, but I held on, not wanting to end this delight. She finally removed her tongue and turned more attention to my clit, nibbling it and sucking on it like it was a thick milkshake. I still held on, trying not to climax.

"OH GOD JAAAAY!!!!!" I screamed, not holding on any longer, letting my juices flow. Jay lapped up every drop.

"You taste even better than I expected." She said, standing up and revealing she had managed to undress herself, leaving only her shirt and bra on. She untied my feet from the bed posts but kept my hands bound. She pulled me in for a kiss and I obliged, tasting myself for the first time.

She ripped her shirt off and revealed she wasn't even wearing a bra. She spread her legs and said "Lick, bitch."

And so I did.

HornyReba
HornyReba
12 Followers