BFF's That Slime Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your car never seems to in the garage anymore and all the windows have been changed so you can't see inside. I have seen you lock the door when I come over. I also know you to well to fully buy the stories about why you don't have time to do this or that. You have always had some project or hobby of some kind. But you have not talked about anything like that lately"

Rachel was taken back for minute by her friend's words. "Ok I guess I suck at the cover story business. So how much do you know or think you know about what you found?"

Ripley was unsure how much to say. Would the whole truth get here in deeper or would holding back be worse? She had badly played her hand and instead of controlling what happen she was the one playing defense. "Well as you know now I'm into Bondage so not a lot of what I saw was a mystery to me. The rest I figured out from what I know about you and ..."

"And what?"

"The 4 cameras around your setup lead me to your laptop. You forgot to shut it down, so I saw the videos." At this point Ripley wished she could just melt into the floor. She had disclosed an even bigger sin than opening the garage door. "I'm sorry Rachel once I saw your setup I could not help myself. I could see myself wanting to be the one using it and then to be able to watch how it worked. I have wanted to share my own love of bondage with you since College and then to find what I did I... I guess I got carried away."

Rachel did not know what to say. The snooping part was bad but then they had been sticking their noses in each other's lives for over 20 plus years. The fact her secret was out was offset by knowing something just as dirty about Ripley. Ripley being Bi was old news even if Rachel had never let on she knew, but the bondage part was. The more she thought about it the less she thought she could stay mad and more than a couple new ideas were already forming in her mind.

The sound of Ripley shifting around drew Rachel's attention back to her. Ripley's boobs were turning a little purple and the ties would have to be cut loose soon. Deciding to have a little fun before she cut her down she went to the kitchen and got a cup of Ice and a dish rag in bowl of hot water. Returning to the living room she placed the stuff down where Ripley could not see than rigged a blindfold over her eyes. "OK Ripley I think you are still holding out so I'm going to torture you some."

"But I told you everything already!" Ripley replied just before she felt a warm mouth on her left nipple. "O" she said just before feeling the mouth move over to the right nipple but this time she felt cold from the ice cube her friend had placed in her mouth. Over the next couple minutes Rachel tortured her with the ice and the hot rag. She never asked any questions or responded to Ripley questions. Final she felt something slip between her boob and the plastic tie. When the tie was cut and the blood rush out the pain skipped straight to pleasure. The second release was even better. Rachel had worked her over good and she could feel her juices soaking the thru her panties as Rachel lowered her arms and released her legs.

Rachel enjoyed making her friend squirm but decide that she would stop here and release her. It would serve her right for the stunt she pulled. She also did not want the emotional high she was on (Plus all the wine Ripley had plied her with) to lead her into sleeping with Ripley. If she still felt the same way in tomorrow once her head was clear than that would be a different story. The look of longing in her friends eyes when she took the blindfold off almost washed away her decision not to play anymore tonight away. But she held firm and untied her as she explained her decision to stop for the night.

"Ripley we are going to stop here for the night. We are both too drunk and I'm not wreaking things between us.

Ripley for her part understood and was just happy she had not wrecked their friendship. She was surprised when Rachel told her that she would sleep in her bed tonight but she also made it clear nothing was going to happen. Once in bed Rachel told her she had to face away from her "Just so I know where your hands are" she said with a laugh. Ripley was not sure she was joking but she kept making twisting motions with her hand until Ripley rolled over. She felt Rachel slip in behind her and spoon her tight before whispering in her ear goodnight.

When morning came Ripley awoke first and found they had reversed positions in the night. She was draped over the shorter Rachel and her hand was touching the skin of her tummy. Trying to extract her hand was greeted with Rachel grapping it and a very sleepy good morning. She was still trying to get her bearings when Rachel rolled over and give her a quick kiss before bouncing out of bed.

"Ok you get the shower first, I am going to go start the coffee and throw some cinnamon rolls in the oven." Rachel said as she pointed to the bath and then went downstairs. Ripley was not sure just what was going on. She was still a little wired from last night and the unexpected kiss had relit the fire in her belly. Once in the shower she sneaked in a quick orgasm think if she got the need out of the way she would be able to think clearer. Once she was done with her shower she decided two can play this game and went down stairs with just a towel wrapped around her. Rachel just smiled at her when she walked into the kitchen and handed her a cup of coffee before leaving for her own shower. Ok she thought what now, do I bring up last night or let her? By the time Rachel returned (also in just a towel) the buns were ready to come out of the oven. Rachel put her in charge of icing the buns before disappearing into the garage.

Rachel had been awake when Ripley's hand had found its way under her top in the night. It did not feel wrong so she had left it there. She was still not sure about her sexual feelings towards her friend but her body had spoken and at the very least she was turned on by the touching. The kiss good morning was meant to reassure her friend because she had felt the tension in her when she had woken up cuddling her. Which was stupid since she was the one that had started it the night before? When she came down in just a towel she knew her friend was testing her so she did the same to keep them on equal footing. After starting her on the icing she went in the garage and set up the wash cycle on her slime machine.

Returning to the kitchen she grabbed a roll and started looking her friend over. Ripley's body langue was much more relaxed and after a while she got that good natured that Ok enough already spill look that only good friends give each other she made up her mind on what she wanted.

"Ok Ripley I think we cover the major bases last night. You found my play room and now you want to come over and play." she said singing the last part. Ripley was a little slow to respond as the last part made her chuckle when she had mouthful of bun. Once she had chough up all the crumbs she sang back "YES mistress Rachel may I please play in your dungeon ." That got both of them giggling and once they stopped laughing they went out into the garage together and Rachel explained how the system worked and they talked some more about how it was built. Ripley had some good ideas to fix a couple issues Rachel had been having problems with and also give her friend a good tongue lashing for not having a backup person in case something went wrong with her release.

Since Ripley was starting her new job the next day it was decided she would have to wait until the weekend for her first slime and bondage session. To finish out the day they went back in and got dressed to go shopping for the stuff to make the slime and to improve on the machine design. Rachel loaned Ripley some of her clothes for the trip out and they went all out with the makeup and skimpy clothes. At the hardware store Ripley went up to a clerk on a ladder and asked for direction to the electrical dept. Given the fact she was wearing one of Rachel's blouses and no bra he got a front row look down her breast. When they got to the electrical dept. there were 3 clerks working when anyone that has shopped at a big box store knows you are lucky to see any clerks working anywhere in the first place. It was clear the first clerk had given his fellow clerks the heads up. Nothing like a little T&A to get service Rachel thought. The clerk that came over to help only had eyes for their tits until Ripley started in with their shopping list. The fact two girls knew a 15 amp plug from a 20 amp let alone were asking for seal tight ( waterproof flexible conduct) got eye contact for all of 20 seconds before the eyes drifted down again. Once they were done in Electrical they moved over to plumbing and once again found it overly staffed. By the time they made it back to the car they both agree no one else could have gotten waited on the whole time they were in there.

At the last stop at the warehouse club store for the slime ingredients Rachel decided to take the lead in being the tease. She would bend over to pick things up and must have adjusted her shoes a dozen times. Each time she showed off her bare ass to the male shoppers.

When they got to the checkout the girl clerk turned the flashing light on once she scanned Rachel's membership card and waited for a manager to came over. The girl showed him something on the screen and then he turned to them and asked them if she was buying for a business because they system showed she bought a large amount of the same items over and over. If she did, he could offer her a business account and she would save 10% on her purchase today. Rachel could feel her cheeks turning red as she answered no she did not have a business as Ripley was biting her lip besides her tiring to keep from laughing. Once out in the parking lot loading the bags and cans into the car Ripley asked "Gee Rachel just how much have you been buying?" As she danced out the way of Rachel's foot.

Once home they put everything in the garage and made plans to meet the next day after work to work on the improvements and so Ripley could tell her about her first day. They ended up spending the next three days working on the rig and agreed that Ripley should just bring a bag over and stay the night Thursday thru Sunday. Thursday and Friday night Ripley slept in guest bedroom but when Rachel told her good night each night they shared a kiss.

Saturday morning came and Rachel got Ripley up at 8 to start making the slime for the day. They decided that they would both prep for their time in the slime and flip for who went first once everything was ready to go. The loser would have control over spray nozzles and then they would switch places. Ripley started having second thoughts as they poured the freshly cooked slime into the new bigger pool and felt it for the first time when Rachel made her skim the residue off the side of the buckets with her bare hands. The memory of Rachel coming over and over in the video and the thought that maybe she would lose the coin toss and have more time to work up her courage kept her moving forward. Both of them were in robes and ready to go as the coin was tossed. Ripley called tails and won the toss. Screwing up her courage she dropped her robe and let Rachel put the cuffs and collar on her. Once the cuffs were on she stepped up onto the new walkway leading to the center of the pool. The new raised walkway was so the person in the center was not knee deep in the now much deeper pool . The past week had been spent increasing the amount of slime that could be sprayed at one time and the old pool just did not hold enough slime.

First she hooked her feet to the side poles, this spread her leg about 3 ½ feet apart. Next she swung the chest bar into place than hooked her collar to the side poles. The cable for her wrist and elbows came last. Once she was ready she gives Rachel a thumb up and then the cable started to tighten. As the cable went tighter her elbows were drawn together behind her back and her arms were drawn up until she was force to bend forward against the bar at chest/shoulder level. Rachel stopped when her arms were angled at about 20 degrees. As she got use to position Rachel would bump the up button and just when she was ready to say YELLOW Rachel stopped. By now her arms were almost at 30 degrees. The feeling as more and more of her freedom was taken away always got her motor running. She was growing moister by the second waiting for the slime to flow.

Rachel looked Ripley over before starting the program. She looked more scared than anything. The effect of having her arms pulled together and behind her made her D breast jut out like DD's. Her blondish red hair was pulled back into a pony tail. They had both gone for Bikini waxes Monday and Ripley had gone all in and let them shave and wax it all off. Her bare mound showed every detail of her aroused state. Already the wetness was collecting on her outer lips. They had moved the poles farther apart to adjust for her 5'10" height and Rachel thought about how much farther apart her leg would be when it was her 5' 5" frame up there. She would be even more exposed to the 4 jets pointing at her pussy. Seeing Ripley like this was pushing button with her libido she always thought were boy only buttons and it was confusing her.

It was Ripley call "Hello? Earth to Rachel what's the holdup" that final got her moving over to the control panel to start the program.

Ripley was a little shocked and a lot aroused by her friend checking her body out. But all thoughts went out the window as the program started. The first spray was on her lower legs and then her chest. The slime felt just so wrong as it ran down her chest. Then Rachel let loose with the overhead nozzle. While the slime flowed down her head she thought she heard Rachel say something about fun starting when she felt one of the pussy level nozzles turn on. This was the wide fan pattern nozzle. It had one of the new control valves Ripley had found at a surplus store earlier in the week. The valve was motorized so the pressure could be adjusted up or down with a control switch. While the slime poured down over Ripley's head, Rachel adjusted the pressure up and down on the pussy nozzle. The feelings range from a gentle splashing to pins and needles when the pressure was turn all the way up. The feeling was as good as or better than her hand showerhead at home. She could feel the blood rushing to her lower half and her pussy lips were opening like a flower and her clit was poking its way out looking for some of the action. Rachel kept changing the pressure and every time Ripley thought she was going to trip over into orgasm the slime pressure would drop.

As she played with the pressure control on the pussy jet Rachel also ran thru 8 of the other 10 jets placed around the platform. It was fun to see if she could kept Ripley's body totally covered in slime from head to toe all the time. She thought she did a good job as must of the time the figure on the platform looked more like a melted wax dummy than a person. But then wax dummies don't tremble as they approach orgasm. After about 15 min of playing she decide to give Ripley what had started all this in motion in the first place. She set the fan nozzle on medium and then turned the jet nozzle on medium for 5 seconds. She hit it a few more times like that than turn it on full time.

Ripley was ready to kill Rachel for all the teasing when the first shot of the jet nozzle point at her pussy kicked on. The effect was like have a finger shoved in and out. After a couple shots the nozzle stayed on and she final got to her first orgasm of the day. As she rode the effect she pulled her hips back trying to get away but like Rachel before her she found this just lined her clit up better with the nozzle. She rocketed thru several orgasms than felt a new nozzle new nozzle kick on behind her. This one was also a jet but was aimed at her bung hole. If she moved away from one the other now would torment her. Back and forth she went. The orgasms were just bleeding into one long one when the sound of the pump changed and the pressure to both nozzles jumped higher. Thank God Rachel had stop using the overhead spray because Ripley could not keep her mouth shut as she was slammed from both sides and she could feel the pressure forcing the slime up inside her. The one at her pussy felt like the stream of slime was going 6 or more inches up into her and the constant pressure and flow was not allowing it drain back out. The final orgasm was so strong she did not remember Rachel shutting things off or her climbing into the slime pool to help her undo the cuffs.

"Well still think the slime thing is weird?" Rachel asked as she hosed the slime out of Ripley's hair. Ripley could only smile and shake her head as her mind slowly came back from where ever it had retreated doing what she could now say was the best fucking she had ever had in her life. She did not think she would ever be able to put a number to how many orgasm Rachel forced out of her. The slime was still oozing out of her and she was shocked to feel fingers pushing at her pussy and even more so when she realized they were her own fingers. Her friend was asking her questions and here she was playing with herself. "Don't worry I did the same thing myself. You are like me; your body just keeps going long after the brain says enough." Rachel said with a laugh. "Lets break for lunch, you go shower and I will lay out some sandwiches and chips."

"Ok Rachel but after lunch it's your turn and pay back is a Bitch"

The end.

Next Chapter Ripley's Farm.

12