BF's Roommate Watches

Story Info
Sarah's BF's roommate watches while they fuck...and more.
1.1k words
4.2
78.2k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was a 22 year old blonde who had lived a pretty normal life. She had just graduated from college and started work at an upscale pawn shop in her hometown; it wasn't a dream job but it was something. Sarah was used to being admired by men, and with blonde hair down to the middle of her back, C cup tits, slender waist and nice tight butt it was no surprise. Despite having these great attributes, which she showed off at every opportunity, she wasn't a slut. She had her fair share of boyfriends and flings through college but nothing too wild.

The sluttiest moment of her life up to that point had been with her current boyfriend, Mark, while they were still in college. They had come back to his place after a night of drinking and as they started to get undressed while making out Sarah noticed her boyfriend's roommate, Keith, was awake and watching them - although he pretended (poorly) to be asleep. Sarah tried warning her boyfriend of this but he had convinced her to let it go. Keith was lucky enough to see her lift her blouse over her head, shimmy out of her tiny shorts, and then discard her neon pink bra and thong. The contrast between her tan skin and the neon colors was breathtaking and Ketih was as hard as a rock.

Keith had been recently dumped by his girlfriend and hadn't been laid in a while. He laid in bed stroking his 8 inch cock while he watched the scene in front of him unfold. He couldn't believe they didn't realize he was awake! He got a great view of Sarah bending over, legs straight with her pink pussy and tight little asshole completely exposed to him (thanks to some great lighting from the tv), while she sucked Marks dick. Mark wanted Sarah all to himself but in his drunken state thought it would be a hot possibility to completely expose her to his roommate; should he wake up. He sat up on his bed and had Sarah sit down on his dick facing away from him, towards Keith, while she bounced on his 6 inch dick.

At this point Keith thought he'd blow his load as he got a great view of her tits bouncing up and down, toned thighs and abs working together to pleasure her boyfriend. While Marks cock wasn't huge, it was thick and Sarah loved how it felt when it stretched her tight pussy. Sarah realized, snapping out of her cock riding ecstasy, that her boyfriend's roommate was now openly sitting on his bed facing her jacking off. She immediately tried covering herself up and told Mark, but he assured her it was fine and he was harmless. She couldn't take having her boyfriend's cock inside of her without doing something about it anymore so she slowly got used to their spectator and continued to slide his cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

Mark was loving the voyeurism of the whole event and wanted to push the envelope. He told Sarah to kneel on the couch in the middle of the room so she was bent over the back of it in a doggystyle position. This would get them even closer to Keith. She hesitated but with some encouragement from Mark she obliged, and soon was within just a few feet of the masturbating roommate. Keith couldn't believe his luck - first he gets to see his roommates gorgeous girlfriend completely naked, and now he gets to see her getting fucked up close! He could smell her wetness from where he sat - yet he still wanted to be closer.

Mark and Sarah began to get into their own world - Mark thrusting his cock into her from behind harder and harder while Sarah reached back and played with her clit and pulled on her extra sensitive nipples. They were both approaching climax. They were both so into the moment that they hardly thought anything of it when Keith stood up off the bed and stood in front of Sarah's face, still jerking off - pointing his pre-cum dripping cock right at her, while she moaned in ecstasy. Sarah wanted to object but this was the first time she had seen an 8 inch cock in real life and she was also about to cum so she figured no harm, no foul. As she felt her pussy explode from her orgasm she yelled out "yes yes YESSSS! Give it to meeee!" to her boyfriend who continued to slam his dick into her from behind, making her ass jiggle.

At that moment Keith could not believe he was jacking off to this amazingly hot girl that he had wanted to see naked now for years, and now she was asking for his cum! He was already on the edge of an orgasm and upon hearing this command from the naked beauty in front of him, her mouth open and eyes clenched shut in enjoyment, he finally let go and unleashed load after load of pent up come over her face. The first load shot right into her mouth, followed by a second heavy shot of cum into her tongue. The rest criss-crossed over her nose, forehead, and chin. Mark came at the same time, shooting across her ass and lower back - and as soon as she felt the hot cum on her face she couldn't believe it!

"Ew you sick pervert! What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled, standing up and once again covering herself, while also trying to get another man's cum off her face.

"I thought you were telling me to give you my cum - you said 'give it to me'," replied Keith.

"No! I was talking to my BOYFRIEND - your room mate; I think that was obvious!" His cum continued to run down her face and off her chin; it now began to cling to the top of her tits.

"OK OK Sarah he got a little excited and didn't mean it, we were playing along too and it just got a little out of hand at the end. It won't happen again - Keith just apologize and we can all forget this ever happened" said Mark, jumping in to try to defuse the situation.

Keith apologized and Sarah begrudgingly accepted, in the interest of putting the whole situation behind them. She went to the bathroom to brush the taste of Keith's cum out of her mouth and took a shower to get the rest of the cum off of her. She put her neon pink panties back on with one of Marks shirts and crawled back in bed with her now passed out boyfriend. She pushed all the slutty thoughts out of her head before she went to sleep; thoughts of how nice Keith's cock looked and how she secretly liked the thought of being watched.. Perhaps they could figure something out in the future...