BH Ch. 03: The Afflicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did have a remedy for Cryweed exposure but the pain in her butt told her the Prince deserved a little more pain himself before earning that. Ellis hooked the makeshift litter over her shoulders and began to drag him out the cell. He squealed and sniffed as the rough stone floor grazed his skin. She retrieved her trusty candle from the entrance and started the long walk back with a heavy prince in tow.

Herrod didn't resist as he was dragged along, in fact, he half walked himself and Ellis just had to lead. He finally had enough and whined loudly, collapsing to the floor just as they reached the foot of the spiral stairs.

'Mommy! It burns!' He whined loudly, blubbering like a baby.

Prince Herrod!' Ellis said in her most stern voice. 'You are a Prince! Now act like a Prince! There are some stairs here and then another door and beyond a carriage to take you home. If you continue to whinge I will let you go up these stairs yourself where you will likely fall and break your neck.'

The Prince ceased his blubbering, listening intently.

'Or,' Ellis continued. 'You can follow my lead and finally go home. I will not tell anybody about how you forced yourself on me. But, if I hear you have done this again once you get home I will give you medicine that will slowly shrivel your testicles and make your penis rot.'

The Prince gasped and nodded. 'I promise!' He answered in his normal voice.

She pulled him to his feet and guided him up the steps and back out into the guard area. The fat sentry was still snoring soundly when they arrived.

'What is that?' The Prince asked when he heard the sound.

'Just the sentry, he is sleeping,' she explained.

'What happened to him?' The Prince inquired.

'I gave him medicine to shrivel his testicles and rot his penis off.'

The Prince said no more as Ellis worked on unbolted the heavy dungeon door and eventually got it open and breathed in some fresh air. Dray hurried towards them, his crossbow still loaded, his face beaming until he saw the Prince.

'Ellis? Why is the Prince in a dress? What happened to your robes?'

'Don't ask!' She snapped.

She couldn't help thinking that perhaps it would have been easier to send Dray down into the dungeons after all!