Bhavita Ch. 03

Story Info
Bhavita discovers her sister's love of Black men.
1.4k words
4.25
56.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhavita
Bhavita
27 Followers

Chapter 03: The Discovery

For those of you who have read the first two chapters of this ever-growing series about an oversexed Indian girl you will have no difficulty in understanding the concepts provided here. For those who haven't, I suggest you go back and read them. They are in the first time section.

Bhavita always found dark skinned men very erotic and she felt an animalistic attraction to them. Coming from a strict gujerati background whose parents instilled certain morals into her did not help matters for her. She was brought up to believe that fair skinned men were superior to dark skinned and that the gujerati girls were not to date or associate with dark skinned men and people in general. She was an absolutely gorgeous girl with features that would give a blind man a hard on and she knew it. She could tease a man crazy almost to the point of coming and just walk away without even blinking. As for not associating with sudra (dark skinned) men, she was happy to oblige and only dated a select few (all fair). Even fewer were allowed to taste the golden honey between her beautiful gujerati thighs.

This was all fine and well until the day she discovered something that would change her life and sexual appetite forever. Bhavita had two sisters who were just as beautiful as her. Everyday she would take a bus to town and from there take another to her flat in Umgeni Heights. After her usual rendezvous with one of her regular cocks she was on her way to town. It was earlier than her usual time because her lover had become excited at the sight of his fuckstick in her luscious mouth and came almost immediately. It was also the first time she had sucked this guy off and she enjoyed the taste of his love juice. She was now a slut for cum but the guy couldn't get hard again even after she sucked his balls and stuck her tongue into his ass and tickled his anus. She was mad and frustrated and as horny as a cat on heat. Her cunt was leaking and fucklube was running all the way down her thighs. She squirmed as the other passengers looked at her for she knew they could smell the sexy scent of her arousal.

As she got off and was about to board the bus for her flat she noticed a couple embracing each other and wondered what kind of girl behaves like that in public. The girl was massaging the guy's cock through his jeans and he was sucking her mouth like there was no tomorrow. The guy was a very dark skinned guy with coal black hands that she found very erotic against the fair girls body. She looked like an Indian and he looked black. Now she was no racist but her beliefs and upbringing sent a shiver down her spine, the thought of her in that situation sickened her. As the couple untwined from their snaky embrace the girl turned around and Bhavita could plainly see her sister Reesha's face. Reesha had a look of pure lust and passion on her face and Bhavita had never seen her like this before. Not knowing what the situation was Bhavita hid in the bus and much to her surprise the couple boarded the same bus as her.

Fortunately they were so entangled in their wanton display of lust they hardly noticed anything else. Bhavita was shocked and although she knew neither of her sisters were virgins she did not think they would have gone to such devious extremes so as to fuck a black guy. She then remembered that her parents were going to be away for the entire day and that her flat would be available for the couple's rendezvous. On arriving Bhavita quickly ran up to her flat and hid in the bedroom. As she expected her sister and her lover entered the flat and settled down in the living room. The guy had a thick foreign accent and Bhavita wondered if he might be one of the Zanzibar men who lived in the same tenement complex as them.

After a few minutes she crept closer to the living room and what she saw changed her life forever. Reesha was on her knees and the guy whose name was Mustafa had removed all his clothes and his cock was fucking her mouth. Reesha had a crazed look on her face as she attempted to swallow the black snake whole. Bhavita could see the 6-inch throbbing monster lodged in her elder sisters throat. The mans balls hung low and seemed to be full of the nectar that Bhavita had just recently become addicted to. She watched in awe as her sister deep throated the coal black man and was even more amazed when Reesha had her mouth right down the base of Mustafa's cock and stuck out her tongue to lick his swollen balls.

The contrast between her sisters fair alabaster skin and Mustafa's jet black skin was so erotic that Bhavita began to feel a stirring in her loins as her cunt began to copiously secrete her fucklube in expectation of a black snake intruding into her innermost regions. After what seemed like an eternity the black man bellowed as he flooded the gujerati bitches mouth with white ripe hot sperm. The volume was such that it overflowed from Reesha's mouth and dripped onto her chin and her luscious breasts. The man continued to fuck her mouth and forced his cock into her throat.

Bhavita could see her sister swallowing and she was surprised that Mustafa could ejaculate so much and for so long. It was only when he removed his python from her throat that she realized the man was using her sister as a toilet and had just pissed into Reesha's mouth. Obviously her sister loved the taste of urine as much as that of sperm. By now Bhavita puss was overflowing and she needed to be royally fucked. She could feel her cunt throbbing and it splashed fucklube all over her thighs as she reached an orgasm the intensity of which she had never experienced before.

Expecting the black man to stop after one orgasm just like her own lovers she was surprised and impressed when she saw Mustafa's snake was still erect and even harder than before. Obviously her sister had done this before as she was not in the least surprised and proceeded to mount the black stud with great enthusiasm. They did not even use a condom and this showed Bhavita how horny her sister really was. Little did she know that Reesha was on the pill and Mustafa had been tested for any STDs. The fucking continued for a long time and towards the end Mustafa turned Reesha around and fucked her doggy style like a bitch on heat. Again he let out a bloodcurdling howl and ejaculated a large amount of his baby making seed into his gujerati cunt.

The session ended with Reesha giving him another blowjob and she was rewarded with a blast of cum onto her pretty white face. She lapped up all the sperm and licked his black cock clean. After they kissed and made arrangements to meet again Mustafa left and Reesha went to take a shower. Bhavita entered the room as if she had just arrived and Reesha was just toweling off. Bhavita could see her sister had marks all over her body and her breasts were red and the nipples were erect. She could also see her sisters inflamed puss and noticed the bite marks between her thighs. Bhavita did not mention what she saw but she spied on her sister every chance she got and later found out that her other sister Varsha was also fucking the Zanzibar's from the other apartments and that Reesha and Varsha had many orgies with black men.

This led Bhavita into the arms of a very sinister witchdoctor from Zanzibar who was residing in an apartment above her own. Her lust for black men had taken over and the witchdoctor used this to get the beautiful gujerati girl into his bed. She was bewitched and before anything could be done she had become a whore for black cock.

To be continued…Bhavita's exploits as a sex slave for the witchdoctor.

Bhavita
Bhavita
27 Followers