Bi Bi Blackjack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt someone at my feet, as I could see Jane slowly fingering her pussy to my left it had to be Nicola. Nothing was said as I felt nylon cover my right toes and then my foot, seconds later I had the same sensation to my left toes and foot. I kept sucking gently on Ed's cock as the nylon slid up my legs. I lifted my right and then my left knee from the carpet as Nicola's pantyhose slid up my thighs. Ed briefly stopped sucking as Nicola pulled the hose over my hips and my cock. Ed resumed his slow sucking and I encountered a new pleasure, as I was being blown in pantyhose for the first time.

"Now that's sexy!" Nicola smiled.

Jane agreed, as I continued my gentle licking of Ed's knob. My hands ran slowly up and down his nylon thighs and eventually my fingers found his pantyhose waistband.

As I made to pull the hose down, Ed whispered, "No. leave my hose on I want to cum in them, I'm close."

I wasn't far from orgasm myself, the nylon against my cock accelerating the sex act. I felt Ed's cock swell and knew he was going to blow. I lifted my head away as the first white wad oozed through the gray nylon. Jane was quickly at Ed's cock sucking his jiz through the fine mesh. I pulled out of Ed's mouth as my own cum splattered into Nicola's pantyhose, in a flash she was sucking on my cock, enjoying my cum for the second time that night. I lay back on the carpet running my hands up and down my thighs enjoying the feeling.

Nicola whispered in my ear, "You can keep my hose, as you clearly enjoy wearing them. That's how Ed got to like pantyhose!"

How could I refuse. The room smelt of sex, everyone had been truly satisfied. As we all made for bed, I left the pantyhose on, they felt so good.

I couldn't wait for next years 29th birthday party!

12