Bi Biker Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete must have read my mind, or else he saw how I was straining my neck to suck my first dick. "Roll him over!" he yelled, and Roger and the other guy both got the idea at the same time.

They rolled me over onto my hands and knees, and the guy behind me whose name I never did learn hoisted my ass up and maneuvered me into the doggy position that had served Delores so well. I could have waited until Roger forced his beautiful black cock towards me before I opened my mouth, but I'm ashamed to say that force wasn't necessary.

The moment I realized that the first black penis I'd ever tasted was pointing at my tonsils, I opened wide and started sucking like crazy. Roger sat down on the floor and my face followed his dick all the way down. He opened his legs and gave me the chance to nuzzle his furry balls and lick his scrotum. I grabbed his black cock with both my white hands and sucked like a maniac.

About the time that Roger announced to the room that I was the best cocksucker whose mouth he'd ever fucked, the guy behind me started to slather my ass with something oily.

"Open wide, pussy-boy. Fingers first, but my dick's coming in for a landing in a few seconds."

It sure didn't feel like a finger in my ass, it felt like a log. But he kept greasing and probing and greasing and probing and I can't say it actually hurt at all. It just felt really, really uncomfortable at first -- and then it sort of tingled and started to feel good. Real good. I moaned.

"You were right, Ray! Cherry-boy is a born faggot. You sure can spot them!"

"I told you so as soon as he walked in to the bar, didn't I? I told you I could get him to suck dick for us!"

I whimpered in embarrassment, but kept sucking Roger's enormous black pole. I didn't care whether I'd been set up, or seduced, or raped, to tell you the truth. I just wanted the finger in my ass to keep moving back and forth forever, and the black log fucking my face to give me some sperm to drink soon.

I got my second wish first. Roger held my cheeks tenderly in his hands and announced that it was "swallow black spunk time". He almost stopped moving for a second and I felt his glorious penis throb and twitch in my mouth like I was driving it crazy, instead of the other way around. Then it pulsed and let loose a massive squirt of sperm, the first I'd ever tasted straight from a penis. I gobbled that first blast down and moaned even loader as I tried to coax more and more slime from his dick. There was plenty more where the first shot had come from.

I was fascinated to notice how his orgasm changed as it unfolded. The first load had been fired as if from a gun, and Roger's meat jerked in my mouth as it fired that first salvo. Then his cock sort of rippled and pulsed between my lips several times as several mouthfuls of cum coursed over my tongue. Finally his large penis just sort of throbbed between my lips as he squeezed even more jism into my mouth.

"This white cunt-mouth doesn't want to let go of my cock!" Roger shouted with glee as everyone in the room watched my shameless performance. "He's still sucking!"

That was true. I can't explain why, but I loved the feeling of this powerful piece of meat in my mouth. Roger was taller and wider and stronger than I was, and his black power-stalk was almost twice as large as my own measly dick. It was warm with lust, and stiff with power. It throbbed and pulsed and connected me with Roger's own rugged manliness. It just seemed right somehow that a little guy like me ought to service a real man like Roger. I belonged on my knees at the feet of such a big man.

"If this girly-boy is half as good a fuck, I'm in for a real treat, huh?" the man behind me shouted as he finally pulled his fingers from my ass and lined up his cock with my pink asshole. Slowly he pressed against my tail end until just the head of his cock slid with a pop into my virgin rectum. Again, it didn't so much hurt as feel kind of funny, and after a few seconds he began sawing his dick in and out of my upturned ass.

"I don't believe it!" the stranger crowed as I slowly rocked back and forth to ease his man-meat into my slut-hole. "College boy is fucking himself!"

What I didn't believe is that a black dick belonging to a man I'd never spoken a word to had just exploded in my mouth, and that another enormous black man I'd never even really seen was running his dick up my ass. I had always thought I was a normal, hetero guy. How had this bunch known I wasn't? This was about way more than sex, though I was loving the sex. This was about these guys putting me into my proper place.

The second woman, who hadn't spoken a word all night, was over on a couch getting fucked for the third or fourth time. As soon as the stud she was working on shot his load, she shakily got to her feet and wandered over to where I was on the floor.

"Turn him over again and fuck him like a girl, Tommy," she said to the person belonging to the penis in my ass. Tommy thought that was a good idea, so he rotated me without even withdrawing his dick from my poop chute and, after hooking my legs over his shoulders, began to pound it to me face to face. Just like I was a girl. It gave me the strangest feeling to be belly to belly with this man. While I didn't mind the hard greasy pole sliding in and out of my rear end, the feeling was not particularly sexy.

My butt seems not to be an erogenous zone. It did feel kind of full and warm, and the tight grip my insides gave his dick felt vaguely pleasant. But what was giving me the most intense sexual pleasure of my life was being held down by this hard-muscled black man as he lay on top of me and fucked me. I belonged under him, it seemed. He was bigger than me, and he was stronger than me, and his large throbbing dick made him twice as much of a man as me. He held my legs firmly under his arms as he plunged in and out of me, and I loved what he was doing. I belonged to him.

The booze and the grass were wearing off now, and I was able to appreciate my pleasure more, too. The blond who had come over to us now turned herself around so that her back was to Tommy and squatted on my face. Half the men in the room had shot their spunk up her hairy cunt in the last hour, and she urged me loudly to lick her clean. And that is what I wanted to do. These men had fucked her cunt, and I wanted to lick her more than anything.

I went to work on her pussy like I was thirsty. If it could possibly be so, I thought she tasted better than the redhead. It didn't seem to take very long for my deep probing of her pussy with my eager tongue to give her an orgasm, which expelled more jism into my mouth; I swallowed with delight. She moved a few more inches and ordered me to lick her asshole. As nearly as I could tell, no one had fucked her there, because it looked clean and dry to me. I shook my head no in any case, but Tommy decided that I ought to do as I was told and he twisted both my nipples savagely while fucking my lights out and told me to do as I was told.

Fortunately, her rear end was pretty clean, so nothing terrible happened to me when I touched her puckered asshole with my tongue. I guess it didn't do too much for her, either, because she announced she had to take a leak and started to get off of my face.

"The toilet floor's full of barf, Carol" someone said. The blond looked over to where the redhead had passed out in her own vomit on the floor inside the toilet and groaned.

"I really have to piss, fellas," she complained. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Piss on sissy-mouth!" somebody shouted, and soon several bikers were chanting "Piss on him. Piss on him."

I might have been paying more attention to Carol if I weren't thinking about my penis. After betraying me all evening by remaining three inches long, it was now fairly stiff, and bumped Tommy's belly on every down- stroke. I was playing with myself and wondering if I could come just from the pleasure of having my ass fucked by this big dude pounding away at me. I was wondering to myself where my prostate was, and whether Tommy's cock was touching it. When Carol actually pissed on my face, I jumped.

"Drink my piss, baby," Carol crooned to me as she slowly released her bladder on my face. "Lick it all up and I'll give you a present...."

I swallowed some of her golden shower, but it tasted terrible and I just kept my mouth closed as the rest of her load splashed over my face. I did lick her snatch when she was finished, though, which surprised me. I must have been really out of it. Things I'd never imagined anyone doing were giving me tremendous pleasure. I didn't like piss, but it seems I really like being pissed on, if that makes any sense. That fit with what I'd felt a moment before: I didn't like anal sex, but I loved having a real man drill his dick up my ass.

Tommy growled like a big bear and announced to the whole room that he was about to blast my ass full of sperm. My asshole was so snug and tight around his cock that I could feel his shaft swell and squirt as he let loose inside me. He was so wrung out by our fuck that he just leaned on me for a while as his dick softened and finally slid out of me all by itself. Another guy - a tall, bearded redhead - moved in to replace him and slid his dick easily into my now-dilated butt-hole.

As he settled in between my thighs I groaned in pleasure. My legs were free now and I tightly wrapped them around his buttocks, holding him in. He was much taller than me, too, so my arms came under his arms and up around his chest as I hugged his hairy chest against me. As I held on tightly to him he slipped his hot shaft in and out of me again and again until I suddenly closed my eyes and blasted my own load of jism all over our stomachs.

He appreciated the compliment I guess, because the announced to everyone that "man, this guy loves my dick so much that he just shot his own load all over his stomach!" A small cheer went up. I was emotionally drained. I had never had such an intense orgasm. I continued to hold the guy as tightly as I could and started licking and sucking his nipples as I continued to moan nonsense.

Now, everyone wanted a piece of me. Dicks slid into my mouth one after the other, and each guy seemed to last only a few seconds before flooding my tonsils with cum. For a while I was on my knees, wrapping my arms around the ass of each big man as he stood in front of me and let me worship his cock. Many of the guys just sat on the couches next to each other, passing beers and joints back and forth while commenting on my talents as I crawled between their legs and went from one prick to the next.

The blond woman blew a few guys, too, and one time we both slathered our tongues over the same crotch for a while to have a sort of competition. Some of the men scooted forward to the edge of the couch and made me lick their balls and between their ass-cheeks. I was in heaven. It felt nice to be the center of attention. I got another thrill when several of the men stood over me as I crouched between one of their buddy's legs and, while I vacuumed his penis, they pissed on me.

Tommy gave me another whiskey and then fucked me for a while, but before cumming came around to my head and told me to suck his dick instead. It briefly occurred to me that this was probably about the nastiest thing one man could do to another. It was disgusting - outrageous. I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. Somehow it seemed right for me to love his penis so much that I would clean my own juices off of it.

When the big redheaded guy saw that, he came over for a turn too. He screwed me for just a few minutes, fired his enormous load up my ass, and then he turned me around like I was a small doll and shoved his greasy dong between my lips, too. I was on my hands and knees again, with Big Red's penis sawing in and out of my mouth, when I closed my eyes, thought briefly how good it felt to be loved by so many men, and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up an hour later I was face down on one of the couches. The room was completely quiet and somebody was sliding his penis in and out of me. I heard music coming from the jukebox in the front bar. I had no idea who was tubing me. As I stirred and opened my eyes the man humping my ass rolled me over and twisted my nipples. It was the old bartender from the front room.

Everyone else had left, and he was taking advantage of my availability for the first time after watching me get gang-banged for hours. My ass had no feeling left after all the action it had seen, but he didn't seem to mind and he groaned as he pumped his sperm into me, too. After he pulled his large black penis from my rear end he moved up to the top of the couch and told me to lick him clean, too. I guess he'd watched THAT part earlier, too.

As tired as I was, exhausted really, and groggy from the alcohol, I still enjoyed having what might be my last dick in a long time rubbing around inside my mouth. I not only sucked all the cum of his dong, but I kept going until he was hard again. He had quite a tool for an old guy; a big thick black monster twice the size of my pale little pecker. I told him to sit down on the couch and then I knelt between his legs. Using my lips and tongue for all I was worth, I gave this old guy the best blowjob of his life. There wasn't much sperm left for me to drink the second time he came, but even a little bit of jism is better than none at all.

I washed up a little bit before I went home, and fortunately my wife was asleep, so I didn't have to explain where I'd been or why I smelled so bad. After a quick shower I went to bed. The next day it all seemed like a really, really dirty dream. Every time I thought about what had happened that night I would get an erection. My wife got more sex that month than I'd given her all year! Somehow, even though I was thinking about cocks, the fact that I was having sex with her made it seem almost straight.

I stayed away from the bar for a couple of weeks, but eventually my feelings drew me back. I was really disappointed that there were no motorcycles out front. There were several pickup trucks, and I went in and found three black guys inside, drinking at the far end of the bar and talking to the old bartender. The bartender looked up and gave me a big hello as I sat down at a table.

"Hey, white meat, I knew you'd be back!" He left the three truck drivers at the end of the bar and came down to serve me a drink, and then went back to talk quietly to them. The way they kept spinning their heads around to look at me, I could imagine what the bartender was talking about.

"None of your friends 'came' here tonight," he said loudly, and then broke into a wide grin, as if he'd just made a funny joke. I tried not to react to his taunt.

"But that doesn't mean no one will come tonight, does it?" He grinned like a fool as the three customers looked me over intently.

"My friends here have heard all about your last visit, and if you lock the front door the evening might not be a total loss."

I chugged my whiskey and stared back at the three big guys, staring at me. It sounded interesting, and I had wondered ever since the first evening if I was going to change my life forever or just chalk it up to one crazy "walk on the wild side". On the other hand, my wife was expecting me home in a few minutes.

I set my glass down on the table, got up, and walked to the door. Then I turned over the hanging plastic sign so that "Open" now faced inside. I also flipped the lock.

"You guys see that sign?" I asked, as I walked slowly into the back room.

But that's another story.

12