Bi-Curious?

Story Info
Two women with a common thread.
3.3k words
3.96
13.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two bi-curious women exchange private messages on Literotica forums and discover that they are curious no more.

WICKED_SHARON: Anyone out to play today?

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Only me it would appear but if your would like to chat I would be glad to. I'm quite new here, 42, married and becoming very bi curious.

WICKED_SHARON: I am also new here, mum and married 34. Also inclined to try a woman. My deepest fantasy.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: It does sound very attractive, lovemaking with a woman that is. I had never thought about it until I found the women currently masturbating thread and I became so wet so suddenly. So I joined Literotica and made a post. Might seem trivial to you but thinking about it still makes me feel all gooey.

Sorry to ramble but I'm not quite sure how this chatting thing is supposed to go.

WICKED_SHARON: I think you've got it Sussed. I just find women so arousing. Perfect beautiful nipples, swelling and aroused. It's the subtle things. With a man, it's on or off. Sorry, up or down to indicate arousal. With a woman you know yourself that you must delve deeper. Pay attention to the body language. Is she opening her intimate parts for you? Exposing her soft swollen nipples? Spreading her thighs showing the intimate moist folds between. Wetness building inside a juicy canal. It excites me so much, my knickers get damp and I want to touch my nipples.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: That was very erotic. But her soft nipples are no longer so, they have become firm, distended with arousal. Her thighs are slack and slightly parted, her slot slippery with sexual secretions, her jaw slack. There is a dull ache between her legs, an ache she longs to relieve by rubbing her hand firmly over her pudenda, scratching her palm on her curly, light brown bush. And her nipples, they throb or perhaps burn, whatever the sensation, she longs to roll each between a firmly opposed finger and thumb. She'd moan and sigh and her lust would build.

I suggest you remove those knickers before they become stained and loosen your top so you can alleviate the demands of your tightening nipples.

WICKED_SHARON: My nipples and breasts have been freed. My swollen lips feel wet and slippery. Just a little moisture from my pussy to rub on my nipples. I love the slippery soft feeling between my fingers....


I am squirming ever so slightly on my seat. I'll need to find another location so I can spread my legs wide. Please expose your lovely pussy to me. Show me the moisture between your lips, let me taste the honey of your arousal....

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: The bedroom is best, lie on the bed or slouch in the arm chair? I you want me exposed, the arm chair, I chose it especially. Its comfortable, has a towelling loose cover but best of all it is narrow. Narrow enough to sit in it and drape my knees over the arms in comfort. Can you imagine how exposed that makes me? If I shuffle my bottom forwards I have no hidden secrets and for you I will hold the lips of my sex apart if you like exposing the full pinkness inside my sultry slit. Shall I cast off my clothes, for you, would you like to see all of me spread wantonly for your inspection?

WICKED_SHARON: oh yes, naked, exposed, spread yourself, throw your legs over the arms of the chair spread your wet lips and open them.


I'd like to kiss your thighs. Breathing gently on the wet spots move from thigh to thigh gently breathing on your open exposed wetness.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Here I am, take me, I'm yours. Do as you will with me. Tease me, tease me long and hard, make me squirm, make me squeal, make me beg for release; for when you are done I shall lead you to the bed, roll you on your back, pinion your knees to your breasts then lick and finger that wet sex of yours until you, mindless with lust and frustration, sob and plead for me to allow you to pass over the edge into the oblivion of countless orgasms.

LONG PAUSE

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Sorry but I have to go for now. I would love to exchange messages with you again. I wish you really were here, I do have that armchair and I think I would be bi curious no longer and neither, I suspect, would you. xxxxxxxx.

WICKED_SHARON: Wow, My husband will be happy tonight. I am wet and beyond ready.
I will enjoy tantalising your sex. And thinking about your arousal.
Xxx for now.

NEXT DAY.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Want a hand with your rubbings?

WICKED_SHARON: Help is always welcome. Thank you for the offer, I will continue to rub away, wetness has built inside and now that my legs a spread a good spot of wetness has pooled under my bottom.

This is very slippery. I'm using one hand to drag all the wetness up over my clit.


Feels amazing.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: You are so rude, you turn my knees to rubber and my thighs to mush. I read your messages and just flop down in a chair, please promise never to send one when there's no chair behind me (well unless there's a bed behind me)! Have you come yet? Or are you sat in puddle?

WICKED_SHARON: I am a puddle of wet.


I had an awfully close moment where I started to let it gush but somehow stopped the flow and have been squelching around in the hot wetness ever since.


My nipples are beyond excited, if you approve I might imagine you on your knees between my thighs, hot tongue starting to touch my thighs and licking at the juice between.


Flopped in a chair sounds divine. Exposing yourself. Spreading your thighs. Let your legs flop open while I suckle on your lovely nipples. They deserve attention. I will savour the first while rolling the other in my fingers I promise I'll alternate even when you think I've forgotten.


You will enjoy the sensations of wet nipples with finger tweaks and warm breath.
I may just need to kiss that mouth of yours and THAT spot behind your ear. I love that spot. It sends amazing jolts right to my pussy.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: How the hell did you know that I loved to have my ears kissed and nibbled and sucked? Approve? If only I could kneel between your thighs and lap up your juices I'd be bi in a trice. I would flick my tongue over every inch, up and down from just above your little tight bum hole to just under your clit but never actually touch your that hard red bud. And it would be hard work because I think you would dribble thick sweet honey all the more. Naturally, I'd tantalise and tease your nipples, one then the other, over and over, sometimes pinch both. Now what can you offer me to tempt me to lick your clitty too. As you become wetter and wetter what will you yield to have me tip you off the mountain into free-fall?

WICKED_SHARON: Wow, you know what to say to make a girl dribble.


Please just a suck of my clit, it's going to make me gush cum and squirt all over you. Please, please.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Not yet. If you want to come I went shopping yesterday, I thought about you a lot yesterday, so I bought a double dildo. I don't know how to use it but we could experiment, would you like to try or should I just keep licking like this?

WICKED_SHARON: Well, that's an amazing suggestion and a secret desire. Please fuck me with your new toy be prepared, I'm so inspired that it might get extra wet and you too. Oh I'm so excited. I love hearing from you.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: How shall we proceed? Shall I slide it inside of me and mount you like a man? Shall we run it between us and work it inside of us until, like Lady and Tramp in the Disney movie, out lips kiss. Do you want to take it you and penetrate me? It is so hard to choose. What ever shall we do?

WICKED_SHARON: I think that I like the lady and the tramp kiss idea. Great erotic body contact. I want to have good access to your breasts but I would love you to also mount me from behind while I lay on my tummy, I want to feel your soft ness all over. Hard nipples rubbing on my back and your breath on my neck.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Lie on your tummy legs spread wide and I will lie over you. See the long dong has a helmet at each end. I will slip one inside of you and the other inside of me and we can wriggle and see how deep we can make the shaft go. Our lips wont kiss but we can save that for later. As I buck and squirm my breasts will certainly mash into your back, and my nipples are like pebbles, and the exertion will certainly cause me to huff hard over your soft smooth skin.

WICKED_SHARON: Incredible. Goose bumps on my neck and your nipples are incredible, ribbing on my back. Mmm, I think kisses are called for. I want to taste your lips and enjoy the moment where we both feel full while touching your nipples, suckling those nipples.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Sorry. I've got the giggles. Can you imagine, you on your tummy, me lying over you, us hot and horny linked by that double dong like an umbilicus and trying to roll over without displacing the damn thing?

We disconnect, me keeping that obscene phallus inside of me. You actually slurping as the thick, pliable dildo slips form you. I roll over and sit, you squat over me, impale your hot little snatch on the vacant end and lower yourself until you are sat in my lap. Our tongues explore; lips, other tongues, teeth, gums, teats, areole, necks, ears: all investigated by wet pliant probing flesh. We grind hips together involuntarily and our lust builds to a fever.

WICKED_SHARON: We are so lust driven. I am so full sitting astride this phallic cock. Rubbing your gorgeous nipples, suckling and savouring your delicate flesh. Enjoying the thrusts taking place and sending us towards heightened sexual ecstasy.


The pinnacle is coming.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: The sweet agony of waiting as we pass the time by arousing one another to ever greater heights. But I am so impatient for you, I need to come, I need to have you sate my lusts and desires, I need the orgasm that is building so slowly inside my loins. As you crash down upon that thick probe it bashes against my blood engorged clitoris, all moist and swollen with our passion. And every time I pray this time. Oh please, harder, faster, pinch don't kneed. twist don't roll, bite don't suck, force me to feel you. And I am doing the same to you, I don't mean to it's just my hands, my lips my teeth, I've lost control. Please, I hope I don't hurt you, in my lust I am losing all control.

WICKED_SHARON: This need is too great, I wish to feel your orgasm and enjoy your thrashing as the shudders take over your body. Teeth grazing your neck while I pinch our nipples. Please baby now, explode for me while I squeeze this cock and thrust into your wet lips. I'm building now and coming closer and closer to the edge.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: What... What? What are you doing to that thick stalk that's buried so deep inside of my womb. I feel it in my guts, in my diaphragm, in my chest. Its probing my heart, squeezing it. I'm wet, I'm soaked, I'm a waterfall. My nipples, electricity against your skin. I come, I explode, I burn. The sensation so extreme, the satisfaction so intense, the passion devouring, gnawing, clawing. And again... Oh stop: don't stop...

LOGS OFF

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Sorry to vanish like that and I have to keep this brief too: I hadn't noticed it was time to pick up the kids from school. Don't laugh but I had to dash up the road in just my bra, dress and sandals; fortunately the dress was knee length and opaque. After their milk and daily biscuit, bloody health police, the kids rushed off until I heard a plaintive cry, "mummy why are your tights all in a heap next to the computer?" You are a wicked woman. By the way I'm Betty, I really am Betty but we are so common it's better than being anonymous. Do you have a name that you don't mind revealing on the internet, WickedSharon sounds like a character out of 'Birds of a Feather', or some such.

WICKED_SHARON: Yes, family makes it hard.


I'm Lizzy,


I've got three kids myself and a hubby. I lust after women, I hide my serious inclination for lit and masturbation with women as my hubby thinks he's a bit redundant when I flaunt it in front of him too much, so for his sake I dumb it down a bit. He knows I want women, but he thinks I should do more house work and less on the iPad. He thinks my addiction is to books and reading, but it's lit and wet engorged vaginas and gorgeous nipples.


I'm so horny these days I can't help but play with myself. He isn't satisfying me four or five times a day, like lit and my fingers can, and at the moment I'm not asking him too, I hope that you can handle this overload.


Your messages got me so wet again, your writing is erotic and articulate and gets right into that spot. I need to cube discreet tonight, my step son is visiting, so I will be free while I drink a glass or two of red, but I'll think of you and moisten my knickers at the prospect of your dripping wet pussy and what you can do to it while you are at the computer alone. I will sit back and imagine your taste, I'll savour it like my wine, enjoy your fragrance and heat.

WICKED_SHARON (SECOND MESSAGE)

A new toy to try, I think we should consider a strap on toy, I would be more than happy to be the wearer and have you sit astride me while you grind your pussy onto my hard rubber cock. I want to watch your beautiful breasts jiggle while you ride me, I want to hold them and rub your nipples and I do believe that I'm going to make a large explosive mess all over the bed when I cum and scream. I know that it's impolite for the cock to cum before the pussy, but I promise I want more.... Much, much more.


I want to help you achieve an amazing orgasm with my tongue. I want to taste your wetness growing with your arousal. I want to dedicate all of my lapwings to your fragrant pussy. Until you groan and shiver beneath my tongue assault.


LOGS OFF

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Not a chance tonight, you have to be good. So before your guests arrive I shall tie you to your bed and finger that pussy and lick that little clit until you almost come. Then just when you are ready to crash into oblivion I will stop and play with your nipples until your immediate need subsides. Four times over I will repeat this cycle and then stimulate your pussy and your nipples together for one last glorious near miss. When you look at the clock as I untie you you realise that you barely have the time to get ready to receive your guests. Think of me as you entertain tonight.

LOGS OFF

WICKED_SHARON: Groan!!!! That's incredible torture. Do you lay awake and dream of ways to draw out sexual gratification? I am so desperately hot for you. My urgency for your touch is driving me wild. I am on edge and flushed, needing release, but I sense that it will be a messy gush when I'm screaming with ecstasy.


NAUGHTY_TRACEY: No but on my naughty side is a love of teasing sometimes. Just imagine me there, perhaps, I could use your new the strap on you. Trouble is I can't work out how to put it on!

WICKED_SHARON: Oh, just put it in. I need filling. I need fucking. But if you sit between my legs, your going to get drenched, I'm so desperate now. Please. I beg you. Lick my clit. Fuck my wet pussy. Tug on my nipples. I ache for you. Please bring release to my body

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: So you want me to sit here like this? And lean forwards like this? And take your nipples between my fingers and thumbs like this? And roll them and squeeze them like this whilst I study the expression on your face, like this?

Or did you want me to touch your pussy too?

WICKED_SHARON: Arrgh, I'm gonna' cum, while you watch me squirm.


NAUGHTY_TRACEY: But I'm only playing with your nipples! Tell you what shall we do a girl girl 69 and lick and finger one another? We can explode all over each others faces then.

WICKED_SHARON: let me taste you, while I cum.


Please let me suckle on your lips while I rub my pussy onto your tongue.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: You are making me so hot. I can't hold back much longer. Your tongue, where did you learn to do that? It's so probing and so, everywhere. It makes me juice like crazy. Pinch my nipples too. Feel I've found yours.

WICKED_SHARON: Oh yes. Oh yes yes yes.


I want to hold your arse while I use my tongue all over your wet pussy. Sucking on your clit.

Feeling the throbbing heat of your sex.


You taste amazing and hot.


You are getting so much wetter!

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: I'm so very wet. I'm... And you are spraying me with your outpourings, they're cascading over my face, I can hardly breath. I need to concentrate, need to keep licking too. How do you keep control. That tongue, that tongue you're driving me mad.

WICKED_SHARON: Pinching. Yes, pinching is good. I'm only waiting for you. Please cum. I urgently want to feel your open slit spasm on my tongue. Feel all of your juiciness, dribble down my chin.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Got to stop. I can take you any more, just lap and lap and we'll come now. I'm as desperate as you. Let's go!

WICKED_SHARON: I'm whimpering into your pussy while I let go and squirt everywhere. Arghhhh.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Jesus. I'm soaked. I'm breathless. I came so hard, you are evil. That was so... so good. I needed that. Hubby's late and I was waiting for him. Then you turn up all randy and ready to go. So bad.

WICKED_SHARON: Again, I'm squirting again. So wet. You're spectacular.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: Sorry I'll keep licking till you're done, I had to take a break I was too limp.

WICKED_SHARON: Amazing. You are so good. Just rub your wet slit on hubby's hard shaft when he gets back, he'll love it. I'm cumming again. Ooh.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: The chandelier calling the silverware shiny there. I'll keep licking for you if you like and I'm going to finger that waterfall you call a pussy now.

WICKED_SHARON: Thank you. So satisfied, really sated and content.


Spasms have slowed now I just feel hot.

Mm. I'm so so happy now, maybe a bit sleepy. You've been incredible. Such a mistress of the tongue.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: That was so good. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I do so love spending time with you. I wish we could cuddle in post orgasmic bliss together for real. I'm hugging a pillow between my legs and pretending.

WICKED_SHARON: Oh that's so intimate. Cuddles spooning. Just holding you in my arms while we recover and enjoy post orgasmic bliss.

NAUGHTY_TRACEY: It's time to say goodbye now for I must go. So sweet dreams, wake up in time. I have an idea but it can keep for next time.

WICKED_SHARON: I will and you. I will savour your taste. Xxx.