Bi-curious Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon said, "No not yet I thought we'd take it downstairs and play with it." She was right we hadn't used that one yet.

There was more noise downstairs and Sharon handed the dildo to Sandy and started fixing more coffee and got out the sweet rolls. One by one people started coming into the kitchen. We took the food and coffee into the dinning room. There are only six chairs, so as the guys started coming up we would sit on their naked laps. No one cared who's lap you were sitting on in fact we girls moved around from one to another getting stroked and kissed and played with as we did. Everyone had come up for breakfast except Dave and Ursula. I took a couple more cups of coffee and went looking for them. They were still asleep. Dave was cuddled up behind Ursula. I climbed in the bed behind Dave and started planting little kisses on his back and neck. He started to wake up and rolled over on his back.

When his eyes opened he said, "Morning babe."

I gave him a kiss and asked, "Are you two going to sleep all day?"

He said that they hadn't been asleep that long. After everyone fell asleep he and Ursula went out to the hot tub so they could talk and not wake anyone.

Ursula seems a bit confused and a little concerned. With their history and the desire they have had for each other she thought that Tom and Sharon would be the main attraction for them but it seems that they are drawn more to Dave and myself. I knew Ursula was attracted to Dave. Dave said, "After we were out in the tub Jason came out to join us."

I said, "But I thought he was the one that"

Dave stopped me and said, "He was and felt so guilty he couldn't sleep. He thought you were asleep and felt guilty about taking advantage of you but he couldn't resist. He is really taken with you."

About that time Jason came down the stairs looking for me more than his own wife. He came around the side of the bed and I put out my hand to pull he up with me. As he lay beside me I rolled over and kissed him deeply.

He seemed surprised by my attention and I just said, "Just enjoy it and thank you for last night it was great."

He seemed so pleased and started kissing me very passionately. Ursula was waking up and was on her side watching us. She said, "Morning you two." That broke the kiss and I rolled over Jason. Ursula and I were on the outside with our two guys between us.

We pulled back the covers and I said, "Looks like both guys have very nice morning hardons. What do you think we should do about that."

Ursula just smiled and rolled on top of Dave and guided his cock into her. I said, "Sex for breakfast, not a bad idea." Then I was on top of Jason guiding his cock into me.

It was a slow easy fuck, none of us wanted to rush it. Ursula and I rode each others husband slowly and in unison then the pace started picking up as Jason was pushing up into me. He was the first to cum and I rolled off him and we watched Dave and Ursula. Dave had rolled her over and was now on top so he was setting the pace now. He was pushing faster and faster and finally shoved into her and emptied all he had and fell off to the side. We decided to go out to the hot tub. Ursula and I got in and Jason got in next to me and Dave came in next to Ursula. We talked about a lot of things. We talked about our attraction to each other and let them know it was mutual. We told them we would love to spend more time with just them. They were telling us about this Tantra they practice and suggested that instead of trying to share it with the whole group that Dave and I come out so they can spend the week showing us.

We told them it might be a while since we just got back. We hadn't paid for anything, Tom took care of it, but it was getting the time off work. We told them we have another vacation coming up in about three months that Dave and I were going away just the two of us maybe we could make it then.

Dave pulled Ursula up on his lap and stroking her tits said, "That doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other now." Ursula turned in Dave's lap and I climbed up on Jason facing him. The guys had just slipped their cock into us again we Tom came out.

Tom said, "Here you guys are. Sharon is about to demonstrate the new present you gave her with Sandy, I'm sure you don't want to miss it."

I started riding up and down on Jason and told Tom, "Tell her not to start with out us but we've started something I want to finish first."

He saw Ursula bobbing up and down in the water as well and said, "Knowing you two this won't take long. I get her to wait." Then he went back inside. Ursula and I both got up turned around so we were facing each other then went back to fucking each other's husbands. I leaned over towards Ursula and she met me half way. We kissed and played with each other's tits as the guys were slapping up into us. Tom was right it didn't take long for us to drain both of them. We got out and dried off and noticed that everyone was on the orgy bed watching us waiting for us to join them.

We joined the others and Sharon and Sandy were in the center of the bed. They were sitting facing each other not knowing just what to do. Tom, the take charge kind of guy he is, came up and took the dildo from Sharon. I climbed up on the bed taking it away from him and said, "Just sit down and enjoy, this is a girl thing. Most of the time you don't know what to do with the one in your pants." I had Sharon lay back and played with the entrance of her pussy getting her wet. I slowly slid the tip into her and she moaned. I slowly worked it deeper and deeper and whispered in her ear, "Does this one feel as good as ours?"

She was huffing and said, "Oh, yes ..... it feels wonderful ...... we've got to do this one."

Sandy got up and was astride Sharon. As I fucked Sharon with the dildo she reached down to play with her clit. Sandy reached down and took over playing with Sharon's clit and Sharon pulled her down and kissed her. That opened Sandy's pussy for me and I was not gentle when I shoved the other end into Sandy. I think I was a little jealous that she was using my gift with Sharon instead of me. I was holding the dildo and would shove it first into Sharon then into Sandy fucking both of them. Sharon reached down to play with Sandy's clit and I kept fucking them both. They were both breathing hard and pushing back against me until finally Sandy pulled herself off the dildo and fell to the bed next to Sharon. Sharon just lay there with this long dick hanging out of her pussy.

I lay next to Sharon and asked, "Was it as good as with us?"

She pulled me to her and kissed me whispering, "Nothing could be as good as us."

That's all I needed to hear. Tina asked if she and Ursula could go next. Ursula in 5' 8" and Tina is only 5' this should be interesting. Tina looked at Ursula in a pleading way and Ursula got on the bed taking my place. She kissed Sharon as she slowly slid the long cock from her. She handed it to Sharon and lay on her back. Sharon took the hint and slowly worked the cock into Ursula. Sharon had Tina lay on her back with her pussy facing Ursula's. Sharon worked the other end of the cock into Tina. She started sliding it back and forth fucking both of them. I reached over and started playing with Tina's clit. Sandy was doing the same with Ursula.

The guys must have gotten all heated up watching us because the next thing I know there is a cock sliding in to me from behind. I look around and Dave is fucking Sharon and John is fucking Sandy. Jason was feeding Tina his cock and Tom was doing the same to Ursula. That means that Dale must be the one fucking me. When Sandy and I started getting fucked we bent down and started licking the clit we were just playing with. Here were all 10 of us connected in a strange sort of orgy. I don't know if we all came together or if it was a chain reaction that went around the bed but it seemed like a massive 10 way orgasm. We all fell to the bed. Ursula and Tina still had the dildo in them and when Dale fell to the bed with me his cock stayed in me.

When I was once again able to feel, I felt Dale's hands stroking my tits and his rapidly growing cock inside me. The first thing I thought was, "This is the fourth time I've been fucked this morning and it isn't even lunch." One by one people started getting up and going to the bar and the cold cut trays for lunch. I looked over and Tom had Ursula on her hands and knees fucking her. As Dale picked up the pace I thought at least I'm not the only total slut. Ursula is also going for number four, if you count the dildo, but Sharon and I used the other dildo. That would make five for me, I am a total slut. I can honestly say that I have never felt warmer, or more loved, or more wanted, or more desired and if that makes me a slut then I'm going to be one as long as I can. Ursula and I looked at each other and just smiled. The guys finally came and we joined the others for lunch.

Over lunch we all talked about the trip and where we would all like to go. The guys told us how much they enjoyed the e-mails and made us promise that if we go away again that we would e-mail every day. We decided that we would all e-mail each other at least once a week and everyone insisted that it be with pictures. After lunch the mountain group had to get ready to leave so they could be back at work Monday. Ursula and Jason weren't leaving till the next morning. We bid our fond good-byes and promised to get together soon and until then we would e-mail at least once a week.

The six of us spent the rest of the afternoon in the hot tub and no, Ursula and I did not get fucked again, but Sharon did, twice. She had Jason on the deck out side the hot tub as we all watched and she had a three-way with Tom and Dave. Soon it was time for Dave and I to leave and pick up Scott. It seemed strange not being the last to leave. I'm sure they all slept in the big big bed, which makes me a little jealous but Sharon will tell me all about it tomorrow I'm sure.

In the car on the way to pick up Scott was the first time Dave and had any time alone. I asked for his true feelings about the trip. He said and I suppose he was being honest that he thought it was the greatest thing I had ever done for my self and hopped I would do more things like that. He said he loved getting the e-mails never knowing what to expect. His only regret was he couldn't be there to watch me but then it would defeat the whole idea of my getting away.

Like most 9 year olds Scott had a million questions about my trip. I told him we just kicked back and relaxed at the hotel and I got to go to the spa twice for the full treatment. He gave me a big hug and said he was glad I was home and started in telling me all the things he and Uncle Tom had done while I was away. He said he got to help his dad in the work shop. I said, "Sounds like you want be to go away more often."

He smiled and said, "No I like having you around but once in a while if I want to get away it would be ok."

Once Scott was in bed and Dave and I were alone naked in our bed I knew he was going to asked me to recount the whole week. I had the digital sitting on my night stand so when Dave asked me about the week I pulled it out and started my story. I gave him a commentary on each picture and he shared his feelings on the picture and the action in the picture. That is until we got to Thursday night. There were a lot more pictures of me with Jason and Ursula than I had sent him. I noticed his cock start to grow as he flipped through the pictures of Ursula.

I was stroking his cock and said, "I noticed you spent a lot of time with her this weekend anything there I should be jealous of?"

He put his arm around me and pulled my head to his chest and was playing with my tit and said, "No there is nothing there you should be jealous of, maybe Tom but not you."

I looked up at him and asked, "What?"

He continued playing with me as he said, "It was the strangest thing. One minute I had never met this woman and when you pushed her hand on my cock something sparked and the next second we had been best friends all our lives."

I was intrigued now and sat up next to him. He continued his story, "It was like we could share anything and everything. She said that you two bonded on a much deeper level than she did with the others. That's why she came to you Thursday night. She wanted to share something with you and the most intimate thing she had was herself and her husband who also feels very close to you."

I kind of shook my head saying, "I don't know, she seemed very attracted to Sandy."

Dave reached over to stroke me reassuringly and said, "She is but that is just sexual. Once she had Sandy she was satisfied. She would still love to enjoy her sexually but that's all."

I thought back over the weekend and said, "I did feel there was something about Jason that kept attracting me but the weekend was so busy and I was so concerned about Sharon's birthday that I did not take the time to explore it."

Dave kissed me and said, "Well it is something Jason would very much like to explore."

My mind started working and I said, "That week they invited us out, that might be very interesting."

Dave looked as deep in thought as I was when he said, "I'm sure it will."

Dave rolled me over and started kissing me very deeply. Soon we were making love in a very slow and loving mood. I had been fucked so many times that week and over this weekend but this was the best of any of them. We fell asleep holding each other and I'm sure we will talk a lot more about this week. Right now I just felt so warm and cozy in my husband's arms, this is where I love to be.

What scares me as I thought about Sharon's birthday is that Scott's birthday is in 3 weeks and I fear it will be a 3 ring circus complete with pony rides. Well it was only 1 ring and no pony rides, since Scott started going to the stables he is to big for ponies.

12