Bi-curious Ch. 10

Story Info
They come back to have new fun with old friends.
7.3k words
4.28
40.5k
4

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Returning Home

The plane landed about 10:00 a.m. and Dave and I were concerned about what Tom and Sharon's reaction would be. Since we met over a year ago this is the first time we have gone anywhere without them let alone to have sex with their friends for a week. I shouldn't have worried so much about it. As soon as I stepped through the door into the airport from the plane, Sharon came running up to me and grabbed me swinging me around and kissing me right on the mouth. Sharon and I went running off kissing and hugging and laughing. You would think we were lovers that hadn't seen each other in months. Well we were lovers but it has only been a week. We assumed the guys would get the two carry ons.

I was wearing the only dress I took with me and nothing under it. I was thinking we might get carried away on the plane, which we did, and I wanted to look as sexy as I could for Tom and Sharon. When she spun me around everyone in the airport must have seen I was naked under my dress as well as what was left from Dave and I. Sharon must have had the same idea because she was dressed in almost the same way. Her dress may have even been shorter than mine.

Sharon was so excited about seeing me that she never noticed Dave get off the plane. When the guys caught up with us at the car she went running over and jumped into Dave's arms wrapping her legs around his waist. That's when Dave and I both noticed that Sharon was as naked as I was under her dress. Sharon had caught me by such surprise I didn't even see Tom with her. As soon as he dropped my bag I was in his arms with my legs wrapped around him.

We decided to get something to eat and the guys got in front and Sharon and I got in the back so we could keep catching up. Of course there was kissing in between. Sharon was telling me all that was going on while we were gone and by comparison it was very tame. When we sat down to eat Dave was next to Sharon who was across from me, which left Tom sitting next to me.. After we had ordered Sharon pulled a list from her purse. She had a printout of all my e-mails minus the pictures. She started going right down this list and I filled in what was not in the e-mails. Then she got to the part about my first time alone with Jason. That's when Tom jumped into the conversation. He wanted to know all about it.

I grabbed Tom's cock more forcefully than I should have and asked, "Why do you want to know? Do you have something in mind?"

Tom started to stammer, which is not like Tom, "I was thinking .............. that is if you guys ......... I mean if you would consider, maybe ..."

I interrupted him saying, "So you want to know all about it." My voice got higher and more forceful and I continued. Well I'll tell you. It was the best most fantastically exciting time I have ever had." My guilt spurring me on and I said, "I have never felt so wickedly wild and free. You feel so good the first thing you want to do is share it with your partner but not sharing it with your partner is what makes it so wild and exciting. You can be yourself and don't have to suppress anything. You are there with this person totally for your own enjoyment. No one is watching, no one will be joining in. You don't have to put on a show for any one. You don't have to be concerned for any one's feelings. This wild uninhibited state will scare you to death. Anything could happen in this state. Take for example anal. I have never taken it up the ass, I have no desire to take it up the ass. It is just something that has never turned me on. What if in this heightened wild state I want to try it. In no time you would be pounding my virgin ass. There is no way to take it back. Like losing your cherry, the first time only happens once. Don't you think it should be my husband that takes my virgin ass. I know Sharon has never taken it up the ass either but if she did don't you think she would want to be your first and for you to be her first? Am I right Sharon ...... Sharon!"

I could tell from the way Dave was sitting he not only had his arm around Sharon but his other hand was under her dress, and we know what she has on under her dress. She does come around enough to answer, "Huh, what? Yeah I would want to be his first and for him to be my first."

I turned back to Tom and hit him with both barrels, "Another thing, what if you get to like it as much as I know you will. Then you start coming over more and more when Dave is not there for some one on one sex. You start picking me up at lunch for a quickie. I know how much Dave enjoys it, what if he started going to your house every day for a quickie at lunch. How would that effect our relationship?"

Dave joins in and says, "I'm sure we all know each other well enough and see each other so much that we could keep it well under control."

I looked back at Tom and I have never seen him so defeated before. He is always in total control. I guess the talk on the plane and the fact I feel so guilty about wanting it so much just hit me all at once. When I grabbed Tom's cock, which was still in my grip, it was much harder than I thought. My voice tone was sharp and getting louder. He has never seen me like this and frankly I've never been like that. Sheepishly Tom said, "So I guess that is a no, right?"

Everything just drained out of me and I beamed when my voice sang out, "I never said that, I just thought we should all be aware of the pitfalls before we started. If you didn't suggest it I was going to. Ever since we met I have wanted to spend some alone time with you. You are more than just a bonus fuck toy because your wife and I are friends. I want to know you as a man, as a person and as a lover, not part of a group. So what did you have in mind?"

Tom's eyes lit up and his whole body straightened and he was back to his old self again. He put his arm back around me and pulled me to him. He kissed me like he has never kissed me before. His hand slipped under my dress and we know what I have on under my dress. He then started telling us all about what he had done, all the while keeping his hand under my dress. That is being nice, he had two fingers deep in my pussy.

Tom had booked two rooms at two different five star hotels. One on one side of town and one on the other side. Both hotels had all the amenities and anything you wanted just charge it to the room. Scott would not be back from summer camp until 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. We would drop off Dave and Sharon and pick them back up at 5:00 p.m. Sunday. No cell phones, no contact with your partner until we pick them up. Now I had my time with Jason but never overnight. This is taking it to a whole new level. When Tom finished he asked, "Well what do you think?"

I looked at my husband who was kissing Sharon and then back to Tom and said, "What time is check in? I think we need to get these two to a hotel soon."

Ok, from here I'll tell what happen with Tom and I, then Dave will tell his story just like he told it to me the next day.

Tom & Lynn's story

As we drove to the first hotel we were all giddy over what we were about to do. We were laughing and joking with each other. I was sitting sideways in the front seat not only to give Tom a good view of what he was about to receive but to watch my husband and best friend making out like teenagers in the back seat. When we got there I had to break them up to let them know we were at the hotel. Dave pulled out his overnight bag and surprise, surprise Sharon pulled one out as well. She looked at me and laughed and said, "I packed this ..... just in case."

I jokingly came back with, "I thought you always had it there ..... just in case."

She came around to my window and kissed me saying, "I never did before but I might start ..... just in case."

As soon as we pulled away everything changed. The giddiness drained out of me and reality set in. I turned in my seat and pulled my dress down. Why I don't know, I've been fucking this man for over a year. Now I am alone with him in his car heading to a hotel to spend the next 27 hours together, alone, doing God knows what. I said quietly, "I don't know what Sharon packed but this is the sexiest thing I took with me."

Tom patted my leg and said, That's ok, you look sexy in anything or in nothing." That broke the tension a little and we both laughed. Then he said, "If you need or want anything they have some fine shops at the hotel." Before I knew it we were at the hotel and Tom was opening the door for me. It was time, our "date" had started.

We checked in under a phony name. I don't know if Tom was concerned about people knowing his name or just wanted to add to the whole idea. We got to the room with our two little bags. I opened my bag and almost started to cry. I wasn't expecting to be spending the night with someone other than my husband. What I had packed for the trip was nothing like what I would have packed to have an "affair". I quickly closed my bag and asked Tom, "Would mind too much if we went shopping first?"

Tom took me in his arms and said, "Sure anything you want. Did you want me to go with you or is this something you want to do alone?"

I had assumed he would go with me but given the option I thought it might be better to go alone. Then I can surprise him with what I pick up. I started kissing all over his face saying, "I know it's not fair to take away our time together but I'll be as quick as I can."

Tom just held my face and gave me a big kiss and said, "No problem. I'll walk you down and wait in the bar while you hit the shops. Then we can meet in the bar for a drink."

I had very mixed emotions about how this was going. Jason and I just got away for raw sex together. Tom was treating me as a lover. It added a whole new level of guilt to my already over worked brain, but it also added a new excitement I could not explain.

We went to the bar and outside Tom kissed me and said, "Now you have fun, Mrs. Johnson, and I'll be right here waiting for you."

I had forgotten about the phony name I would have to answer to when they pulled up my room. I kissed him again and said, "I won't be long, Mr. Johnson, and I'm sure you'll like the results."

We parted and I headed for the shopping area. Here I was in a hotel under a phony name alone with a man not my husband that was very much in love with me. I was going to pick out clothes to tease and please him. The whole concept had my mind reeling. The first stop was for some panties. I hadn't packed any and Tom and his wife love taking them off me. While I was there I found a cute nightie. I have never worn a night gown with Tom. We always just strip naked and stay that way. I thought it would be like giving him a gift to unwrap and enjoy.

Next was the dress shop to find something better than this simple summer dress. I picked out a simple black dress that was low in the front and very short. I also picked up a shear top and short dark skirt. I thought that was enough for the next 26 hours and went to the room to change. I met up with Tom in the bar just over an hour after I had left him. I wore the short skirt and shear top. At night the top would have been alright but I noticed in the light of day I might as well not worn anything. Needless to say Tom loved it.

We sat in the bar for a while and it was darker than the lobby had been so my tits weren't on display as much. We teased, flirted and kissed and we talked. This was so much different than the sexual day with Jason. We were two mature adults that wanted each other, desired each other and yes loved each other.

We moved to a booth and I sat laying back against Tom. He had his arm around me and would cup my tits from time to time. We talked about the last year we had spent together and other than Tom saying how good I was for his wife, Sharon and Dave never came up. We only talked about what we had done together and what we would like to do to each other. This was a very sexual high like with Jason but was totally different. This could be even more addicting.

It was just about 3 in the afternoon and Tom had said we were going out for dinner and dancing. Neither of us could wait any longer and had to get back to the room. We were kissing and hugging the whole ride up. He had my top open and was playing with my tits when the doors open for our floor. There was a couple waiting for the elevator and I just pulled my top together and walked past them. We were both laughing when we got to the room.

Tom opened the door to let me in and the guilt hit again, this was our room, mine and Tom's. My top was already open and as I walked past Tom he just pulled it off me. I walked topless into our room with my lover behind me. The guilt lasted just long enough for me to turn around. Tom kissed me and all I wanted to do was fuck this man. We were naked on the bed in no time. Where Jason and I had fucked all day when we were alone Tom made love to me. He treated me as a lover, maybe even a second wife.

I know the love we have for our partners is strong but the love we have for each other is also strong. Our time together didn't come as much of a surprise as I thought it would. I sucked his cock like I had done many times before and he went down on me. We had shared many times like this but now it was for his pleasure and mine. He came in my mouth and his eating me brought him back to life. When his cock slid into my very wet and willing pussy it was like a wedding night. It was so full of loving and caring and guilt. The guilt passed away as my orgasm built. Soon it was just love and lust for each other. He was pounding into me and I was pushing back with every stroke.

I knew he was close and my orgasm was at the peak and I screamed, "FUCK ME TOM FUCK ME GOOD GIVE IT TO ME TOM, NOW!" Tom shove one last time and stayed deep in my pussy. I could feel his seed pumping into me. I have taken his cum in my pussy many times but this time was the best. He fell down next to me and spoke those words I didn't know if I wanted to hear, "I love you Lynn."

Without even thinking I just whispered back, "I love you too Tom."

For the longest time we just lay there in each others arms holding and kissing. The surest sign of love is when you don't need to talk but just be together. That's where we were. It was not the kind of love that would threaten either of our marriages but it was a very deep love for each other. We lay there not talking for over an hour just loving each other.

All too soon it was time to dress for dinner. We took a shower together which amounted to another great fuck Tom got out and dried off and went to get dressed. I came out with the towel wrapped around me. Tom was mostly dressed and I kissed him asking, "Would you mind meeting me in the lounge, I want to surprise you with my new outfit."

His eyes lit up like I had offered him some great gift and I guess I had. He pulled me to him and kissed me like a lover and then went out the door. I sat there doing my makeup with so many things running through my head. I was very much in love with two men. Since Sharon and I are so much alike I also knew she loved my husband as much as I loved hers. I think all four of us are going to realize that they are not or are no longer just a bonus to our friendship.

I put on the simple black dress and was pleased with the way I looked. I walked in the lounge and Tom's mouth hit the floor. He was looking at me as if for the first time. In a very real sense he was. This was the first time I had dressed for him, to please him and to be his tonight. I walked over to him and he took me in his arms and as he kissed me and said, "I've never seen you look so beautiful." Even if we weren't here to fuck each other he was fast on his way to talking me into his bed for the night.

Dinner was one of the most beautiful meals I have ever had. The food was great and we sat close together and held hands and kissed and we talked. This was the first time our partners came up in the conversation. I learned more about the hardships building his business. How he and Sharon had come close to splitting up and how deeply he loves her. I told him about mine and Dave's early beginnings and how much having Scott changed things. How thrilled we were to have him and how much we loved each other. Tom admitted that his roll as Uncle Tom was the one he most liked to play and how much Scott being a part of their lives has meant to them.

We sat and talked for over an hour after we finished our meal, just sipping our coffee and being together. Afterwards we went to the dance club next door. Once we walked through the door it was just the two of us again. Two cheating lovers out on the town, with our partners blessing. The dress was made for teasing and many times Tom got a look at those white lace panties he would soon be pulling off me. It was around midnight when I whispered to Tom, "I can't take it any more. Take me up to our room and fuck me."

It seemed like we were standing in the room before I even finished asking Tom to fuck me. Then things slowed down as he slowly undressed me. Kissing every inch as it became exposed. He had me down to just my white lace panties. He pulled my arm high in the air and had me turn for him. His eyes scanned ever inch of my body as I turned slowly for his viewing pleasure. He pulled me tightly to him and kissed me. I couldn't wait any longer and started pulling his clothes off as fast as I could. Finally I was on my knees pulling his boxers off and that wonderful cock sprang out. I took his cock in my mouth and savored it as the perfect desert for the perfect evening.

Where most guys will hold your head as they fuck your mouth, Tom was like Dave and put his hands on my shoulders. I think it was more to steady himself than me. I've sucked him off enough times that he knows he can cum in my mouth anytime, which he did. The evening must have had an effect on him as well, he kept filling my mouth. Every drop was nectar from the Gods and I drank it all.

Tom's knees were week and he pulled me up. He had me lay on the bed and finally got to pull those panties down my legs. Again he kissed each part as it came into view. Once he had my panties off he sat there on the floor just looking at my pussy. I held my legs as open as I could get them and he still just stared at me. Finally he looked up at my eyes and said, "It is easy to see why my wife loves this so much. You have the most beautiful pussy."

What was I to say, thank you? I wrapped my legs around his head and pulling him into me said, "I'm sure you remember it taste as good as it looks." That broke the spell and he dove between my legs lapping away like a hungry dog. My orgasm started building as soon as his tongue touched my pussy. It kept building until I exploded and couldn't take any more. I pulled his head away with my legs and when he looked up at me I said, "Now come up here and make love to me." I have never said that to anyone but Dave but I didn't want to be fucked at that moment, I wanted to be made love to.

Tom came up and lay over me. He kissed me and I again whispered, "Make love to me." Slowly his cock entered me. It seemed to take hours to be fully in me. Then he started slowly pumping in and out of me. The two of us started to build together, faster and faster. Soon he was filling my pussy with his sweet cream. I clamped my pussy on his cock trying to milk every drop. We fell asleep holding and kissing each other. His cock was still inside me.

In the morning I woke in the arms of a loving man, in my dream state I assumed it was my husband. I thought how warm it felt then realized it could not be my husband. I must have jerked at the thought because it woke Tom. He kissed my back and his hands came up to cup my tits and he said, "Good morning lover." Then he kissed me again.

The whole night came flooding back to me and I rolled on my back so we could really kiss. We kissed each other lightly and I whispered, "I didn't think anything could be better than the four of us together. Being here with you alone is more beautiful than I ever thought it would be." My feelings and thoughts scared me and I quickly sat up. I looked down at Tom laying next to me smiling at me. I stroked his face and said, "We must do this again but I fear I'm going to want it much more than I should."

12