Bi-Curious Meets Transgender Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to suck my cock now," she said. She wasn't smiling. It was like a command. All of the wondering and jerking off to the idea suddenly became a reality. Before me was a cock and I was commanded to suck it.

I looked at it closely as she spread her legs open to give me access. It was hanging between her legs. I looked up at Sonia's eyes and she nodded without saying anything, like she was saying it was ok. I reached out with my hand and touched the shaft. I then put my fingers behind it and lifted it. I felt the weight of it. It seemed heavier than I expected. It was also warm. Sonia moaned softly as I touched it. I had practiced on the dildo so I knew what it was like to have something large in my mouth. But of course this was still so much different.

I moved closer between her legs. I was timid at first and just stroked it lightly. She began to harden. "Kiss it, Sweetie."

I looked up at her and then back at her cock in my hand. "Here it goes," I thought. I did as she said and kissed the tip of it. It was kind of like I expected. I then used my tongue and licked around the head. That was easier than I thought it would be.

"Mmmmm, that's it, Sweetie. Your tongue feels so nice. Keep licking me just like that," she said softly.

I thought about what I liked when I received blowjobs. I kissed the tip and ran my tongue around it again as I placed my fingertips on the underneath side of her balls. I then took the head of her cock into my mouth and gently sucked and licked it. The warmth of it was surprising to me.

"That feels wonderful, Sweetie. I want you to take me into your mouth now and suck me."

Her encouragement was nice. I knew not to scrape my teeth on it so I was very careful as I extended my mouth over her shaft. I placed my lips around her and bobbed my head slowly up and down on the first few inches and noticed her swelling inside my mouth.

"That's it Sweetie. I think you have done this before!" I could not answer this was my first time but I think she knew.

"Oh yeah. Mmmmmm." She grabbed the back of my head and pushed gently to inspire me to take more of her into my mouth. I took the hint and sucked her deeper so that I had about 4-5 inches of her in my mouth. She was partially hard when I started, and as I kept sucking she got quite a bit bigger. I sucked her for several minutes while she moaned and then she said, "Stop." She was completely hard now.

"That was amazing! Did you like that?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was really enjoying that. I hope it was okay." I looked at her cock and realized it had grown to at least 7 or 8 inches.

"It was more than okay," she laughed. "I think you have done this before. Now get on the bed, Sweetie. I need to taste you again."

I got up and went into the bedroom and got onto the bed on my back. Sonia crawled up between my legs and kissed me on the mouth, inserting her tongue. We kissed for a few minutes and I let her explore my mouth. When she stopped, she said "Thank you, Sweetie." She then kissed her way down my chest, stopping at each nipple briefly, and then moved down to my balls and shaft.

"I love that you shaved your balls for me, Sweetie." She kissed my balls and nibbled on my shaft and I became rock hard again. "Mmmm, you have such a nice cock," she mumbled as she kissed me all over.

"Thanks," I said. "I love what you are doing down there." She giggled again. I didn't think she would take me in her mouth without a condom and she didn't.

After a few minutes Sonia stopped nibbling on me and then climbed on top and straddled my waist. She rubbed her cock against mine and stroked them together with each hand. I reached for her tits and played with her super hard nipples. "That feels so good, Sweetie."

After a few minutes Sonia stopped stroking me, pulled her top off, and threw it up toward the pillows. I pretty much could see all of her through the fishnet fabric anyway, but now that she was completely naked I realized how flawless her skin was. I could hardly tell where her scars were for the breast augmentation.

She then moved her body forward so that her ass was on my cock. She squeezed my cock between her cheeks and then she rocked her hips back and forward as her cock glided across my belly. This kept me hard and I stared at her cock swaying across my body as I continued to touch her nipples.

After a few more minutes Sonia stopped rocking her hips and leaned down to kiss me on the mouth again. She whispered into my ear, "I need your mouth again, Sweetie." She then sat up and had a big smile on her face as she slid her body forward again. "I need you to suck me."

Sonia leaned forward and reached a small pillow and put it under my head. I looked at her cock which was resting on my chest and saw a pool of precum forming on the tip. She then pushed her cock toward my lips.

I opened my mouth and tasted her precum as she pushed the tip of her cock inside. It was a similar sweet-tasting fluid that I had tasted from myself when masturbating. I sucked on the tip for several seconds and then she began to fuck my mouth gently. "That's it, Sweetie. Your mouth feels so good," she said. "Touch my tits, Sweetie."

I reached up and grabbed both of her tits and focused on her hard nipples again.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Sweetie." Sonia quickened her pace fucking my mouth and was shoving at least 5 inches inside me. "Your mouth feels so good," she said as she moaned with each thrust.

After a few minutes Sonia said, "You are going to make me cum, Sweetie. Keep sucking me."

I felt Sonya's cock get even harder in my mouth if that was possible. She was taking deep breaths and drove her cock deeper into my mouth. I almost choked but was able to take it in.

"Oh my God, Sweetie, play with my nipples." Her nipples were rock hard and she moaned with my touch. "Oh yeah, I'm going to cum," she squealed.

Just then she stopped fucking my mouth and pulled her cock out. She started stroking it above my face. I could hear her juices inside waiting to be released. "I want you to taste my cum, Sweetie." She kept stroking while I played with her nipples. "You want to taste my cum don't you, Sweetie?" I stared up at her cock mesmerized.

"Yes," I mumbled. Did I actually say that?

"Stick out your tongue, Sweetie." I complied. My heart was beating rapidly. I wasn't sure if I would gag and I was afraid of what I would do, but I wanted to do this.

She stopped stroking briefly and touched the tip of her cock to my tongue. It was shiny and had a huge drop of precum dangling which landed on my tongue. She dragged the tip to clean it off on my tongue.

Taste that, Sweetie." I brought it back into my mouth and it was sweet.

"Good boy!"

She stroked herself a couple times more and there was another large drop barely able to stay connected. "Tongue, Sweetie."

I opened my mouth and she swabbed her cock on my tongue again. "Hold on, don't swallow."

She stroked a few more times and added another huge drop, then did it again.

"Swallow my precum, Sweetie." Again it tasted sweet.

"That's a good boy!"

She placed her cock inside my open lips and shoved it in my mouth. Then she slowly rocked her hips and began fucking my mouth again. I squeezed my lips around her cock as she slowly fucked me deeper and deeper. She drove her cock into the back of my mouth almost hitting the wall of my throat and making me gag but I resisted. I tasted the sweetness of her pre-cum on my tongue and thought about how turned on I was with Sonia making me suck her cock.

"That's it, Sweetie," she moaned. She reached up with her hands and grabbed my fingers and helped me squeeze her nipples. Then she brought her right hand down to the base of her cock and pulled it out of my mouth. She began to stroke it again above my face again.

"Keep squeezing my nipples, Sweetie. God you're going to make me cum so hard."

Moments later she said, "Stick out your tongue, Sweetie." I complied again. All I could see above my face was her cock and her fist stroking it. I squeezed her nipples and she moaned in response. I looked up and saw a string of pre-cum about 2 inches long from the tip of her cock. She placed the tip of her cock on my tongue and wiped it clean.

"You love the taste of that, don't you, Sweetie?"

"Uh huh," I said. I actually did like the taste of it and wanted more.

"Are you ready to taste my cum, Sweetie?" She was breathing hard.

"Yes," I said boldly. I was working up my courage but could also feel a slight trembling in my body.

She began stroking a little faster and a minute later she moaned, "I'm going to cum. Open your mouth wider."

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. A few seconds later Sonia moaned and I felt hot sweet liquid begin filling my mouth and splattering on my face. I kept my mouth open but didn't swallow as Sonia stroked her cock until there was nothing left. Her facial expression showed the immense pleasure she was feeling.

I looked up at Sonia as if I needed instruction on what to do next. She shook her cock and a few more drops landed on my face and mouth. My mouth was still open and I felt it had quite a lot of cum inside. My tongue felt submerged in her sweet fluid.

Sonia looked at me a big smile, admiring her work. "Ooh! I like how you saved it for me. Swallow it, Sweetie."

I hesitated and closed my eyes, and then did as she commanded. It went down quickly but the sweet sticky taste remained. I opened my eyes and saw her still hard cock above my face. It had cum still oozing out of the tip. Sonia pushed it toward my lips and I opened my mouth.

"That's it, Sweetie. Lick it clean."

I licked and sucked the head until I could no longer taste cum.

"That was amazing!" she said as she removed her cock from my mouth and began to laugh. "That's quite a mess I made!"

"It seemed like a lot," I said proud of myself for not chickening out.

"It actually was a big load." She leaned down and kissed me on my lips. Then she began licking her cum off of my face. She kissed me again and transferred her cum to my mouth. Then she licked some more off my face and transferred it to my mouth.

"Yummy. I love the taste of my cum," she said. I swallowed again. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I said as I smiled up at her. I was quite encouraged by what I just did and I thought it was the hottest sexual moment of my life. "That was incredible!"

"You like how I taste?" She seemed concerned.

"You taste wonderful," I said. Her concerned face turned to a huge smile.

"I'm so glad, Sweetie! I've never seen a first timer suck as well as you and also not have some trouble swallowing cum. Are you sure this is your first time?"

"Very sure," I said laughing.

"I love how you sucked me. Now I want you inside me. Will you fuck me, Sweetie?"

"I can't wait," I said.

Sonia reached behind her and found my semi-hard cock and stroked it gently back to full hardness. She then reached under her pillow and pulled out a condom package and a tube of lubricant. She moved back down between my legs and began licking the sides of my shaft again.

"Your cock is so big. I can't wait for you to fuck me." She stopped licking me and rolled the condom on my cock and then squirted some lube on me. "I'm going to ride you, Sweetie."

Sonia scooted forward and guided my cock toward her hole. It slid in fairly easily but was still snug. She then moved her ass up and down on my cock and I tried to time my thrusts with her movements. I fondled both of her tits as she moaned with pleasure. A few minutes later she leaned forward and brought one of her tits to my mouth and I sucked her nipple.

"God that feels so good, Sweetie. Your cock is so big. I love how it fills me."

"I love your tight ass," I replied.

"It's my pussy, Sweetie. Mmmmm, keep fucking me just like that."

I looked down and saw Sonia's cock was still at least five inches in length bouncing on my belly occasionally. I could feel it had some weight in it, but couldn't tell if she was getting hard or if that was her normal state.

Sonia let me suck her other nipple for a minute and then she stopped. "That feels so good, Sweetie. I want you to fuck me doggy, okay?"

"Okay."

Sonia got off of me and took my place on the bed. She was on her elbows and knees with her ass pointed into the air. I got behind her and found her hole and entered her.

"Tell me if you are going to cum, Sweetie. I want you to hold off if you can. I really like how you feel."

"I will."

I thrusted forward and sank my entire cock inside her and then started ramming her. She shrieked and moaned with every thrust. After a few minutes I slowed down to prevent myself from cumming and then picked up the pace when the sensation subsided.

"Good boy," Sonia said before she started moaning again with my thrusts.

About five minutes later I slowed again.

"That feels so good, Sweetie. Let's switch places. I want to fuck you."

"Okay," I said.

Sonia lifted her torso up and turned toward me. She pulled off my condom and tossed it in a trash can near the bed and then patted the tip of my cock. "I love your cock," she said as she leaned down and kissed it on the tip. She then straightened her torso and looked me in the eyes.

"Suck me Sweetie."

Sonia had a condom in her hand and the lubricant. I looked down and saw her thick cock hanging between her legs.

I leaned down onto my elbows and hung my legs off the end of the bed. She sat back on her heels. Her cock was directly in front of my face and she lifted it toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked the tip of her cock for a couple minutes and noticed she was getting harder. She then thrust her semi-hard cock into my mouth and began fucking my face. I felt her hands on the back of my head holding it steady.

Several minutes later she was rock hard and she pulled out of my mouth. "Good job, Sweetie." She put on the condom and then added lube to it.

"Turn around."

I turned and leaned forward on my elbows. Sonia then used her fingers to put lube on my asshole.

"You've never been fucked before, have you?"

"No."

"It's going to hurt a little, but I'll go slowly."

"Okay."

I felt Sonia's fingers rubbing my asshole gently followed by her cock poking me but not entering yet. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"Nice," I said. I wasn't really sure how this would feel. Thus far it tickled when she touched me there.

"Okay, here I come." Sonia pushed her cock toward me and held my hips as she thrust the head inside me. It seemed like she was shoving a baseball bat inside me. Before I complained she withdrew. Then she entered me again and it hurt a little less. She withdrew, then entered me again. Each time she pushed a little further, and each time it wasn't as painful.

"I love how tight you are, Sweetie. You have taken about half of me so far." I grunted as she thrust into me again.

"I never thought something so big could fit inside me," I said as I grunted again mid-sentence.

"Your pussy will open up." She moaned as she thrust again and drove even further inside me. I felt her hitting my prostate, or at least hitting me in that area. It felt unfamiliar but nice.

She thrust again and I grunted. I felt her legs were hitting my ass now. "That's all of me, Sweetie."

She pulled out not all the way and thrust again smacking my ass with her legs. I grunted with each thrust. She then picked up the pace and fucked me harder. My cock which had lost much of its hardness began to harden a little.

"I ...love...your...tight...little...pussy," she said as she thrust in and out with each word. "Fuck! You are going to make me cum again, Sweetie."

Sonia kept fucking me hard for another couple minutes and then stopped. I wondered if she came.

"Turn over, Sweetie."

I rolled over onto my back with my head near the edge of the bed. Sonia then got between my legs and pulled me toward her. My legs wrapped around her body as she pushed her cock inside me. Two thrusts and she was all the way in. She began fucking me and I grunted in response to each thrust. Again she slapped up against my body so fast it sounded like clapping. A few minutes later she stopped.

"This feels so good," she said. "But I'm not ready to cum yet. Let's see about you."

She left her cock inside me and reached for mine and began to stroke it. I became hard again quickly and she thrust again slowly in and out of me. She then pulled out and leaned down to kiss the tip of my cock and then looked up at me.

"Mmmmm, precum. Very tasty, she said smiling. She leaned down again and kissed and licked my shaft up and down. She then scooted herself down and licked my balls taking each one in her mouth. "You have such a tasty cock." Her hand held my cock up and she squeezed it as she continued to lick my balls and shaft. "How do you want to cum, Sweetie?"

"In your mouth?"

"Mmmmm, I would love to taste your cum, Sweetie, but I can't. I have to ensure I am healthy for my other clients. You can put a condom on and I'll suck you off."

I hesitated in my response. I wasn't sure what I wanted.

Sensing my hesitation, Sonia said, "Or you can fuck me again." I enjoyed fucking her and I was considering it.

"Or I can jack you off. Do you want to cum on my tits? I've got a little surprise for you if you do."

"Surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you," she said with an evil grin on her face.

I thought for a second and said, "Okay, let me cum on your tits." I wanted to find out what this surprise was. She grinned again and licked my shaft once more up and down.

"Let me get on the bottom."

"Okay." She sat up and I moved off to the side as she got onto her back.

"Straddle me. I want you to fuck my tits."

Ooh, this was a nice surprise. I hadn't thought of this possibility a moment ago. I climbed on top and placed my swollen cock in her cleavage. She grabbed the lube and spread a little between her tits and then squeezed them around me.

"Fuck me, Sweetie." She still had the evil grin.

I rocked my hips back and forth and she squeezed tightly around my shaft. I fucked her for a few minutes and felt my orgasm wasn't too far off. I didn't want to cum yet though and I slowed down to control myself. As I slowed Sonia reached behind her and grabbed a pillow and she shoved it under her head so that her face was pointed toward my cock.

"I like to watch," she said.

I started fucking her again and tried to reach her lips with the tip of my cock with each thrust. Occasionally she would stretch out her tongue and lick the tip but mostly she kept her mouth closed as she smiled at me. I fucked her for another minute and felt my orgasm approaching again. She reached up with one hand and placed her fingers on my right nipple and squeezed it gently while she placed her other had across the tops of her breasts to hold me inside.

"Cum for me, Sweetie. I want to feel your hot sweet cum all over my body."

I kept thrusting and tried to control my orgasm for just a while longer. "You want my cum baby?" I said.

"I want your cum. Give it to me."

I grunted and moaned as she squeezed my nipple. She opened her mouth and smiled as she looked up into my eyes and then I realized the surprise was that she was going to let me cum in her mouth. I thrust two more times and then groaned, "I'm going to cum."

As I kept thrusting spurts of cum flew out of me like never before. Sonia closed her eyes and mouth just in time as shots of cum hit her right eye including splatters onto her forehead. More went up her left cheek and even more hit her nose, lips, and chin. The rest was deposited below her throat at the base of her neck.

She blew my cum off of her lips and opened her mouth. "Whew! That was a lot of cum!" Cum remained on her upper and lower lip as well as just below her nose.

"That was incredible," I replied just as excited. "I've never cum that hard."