Bi for the Puck Bunny

Story Info
Kevin and Mark use their lust for Lauren on each other.
1.5k words
4.11
42k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers

/* */

This exercise came as a result of a role play. Whether it works or not, I'm not sure. But from a fantasy standpoint, the idea of a homosexual act stemming from heterosexual lust was an intriguing and different concept. Special thanks to April and her hot mind.

*

Kevin couldn't completely complain with his schooling arrangements. A full scholarship to study in the States (a key because as expensive as tuition was in Canada, it was nothing like the south of the border!) and a chance to play college hockey all the while.

Yet, despite bussing around with a bunch of guys on a team he captained and built a strong camaraderie with, it got to be a solitary lifestyle at times. The 6'3 centreman did have a great roommate, though. Mark was defenceman, a touch shorter than and not as imposing in stature as his blonde friend, but in great physical and playing shape nonetheless.

"Yo, wanna see something?" Kevin prompted as they laid low in their dorm room. Mark sat up from the bed, his brown hair ruffled a bit. As he prompted his friend with a curious up nod, Kevin pulled out an item from his equipment bag. They were a pair of lacy black panties, minimal in their use of fabric.

"Lauren's?"

The shirtless, pyjama pants-wearing captain nodded. He had a tiny tattoo above his right pec. "Her favourite. A momento for those long nights away."

Mark, himself donning only a pair of gym shorts, knew how those were. Extended time away from your girlfriend left you to your own devices. There were phone calls, texts, and Skype of course, but none of those filled the physical void of wanting to grab your mate and fuck her brains out.

Kevin sniffed them and tossed them over to his friend. Mark ran his fingers over them, noting the fine material. He imagined Lauren put them on for Kevin for special occasions. He then lifted them to his face, pulling away with a knowing grimace.

Kevin laughed as he rubbed himself through his flannel pants. "I know," he said, "she's an awesome fuck, dude."

There was no disagreeing there. Kevin had shown Mark many a photo of his small town Canadian girlfriend. Lauren was a hot blonde. Gorgeous face, gorgeous tits, gorgeous everything. The scent of sex resonated in his nose as he balled up the underwear and tossed them back to his teammate.

Kevin grinned. He slipped his pants down a bit, revealing a fat college stud dick. "Hope you don't mind, eh bro?"

"Hey, do what you need man," Mark shrugged. "We're all guys here." While Kevin wrapped the flimsy black thong around his dick, Mark began to think aloud of his own girl. "Man I miss how amazing Tracy could be..."

"Let's hear it," Kevin said as he hardened up.

"She's a crazy little Asian chick. Feisty. Eager."

Kevin kicked his pants off entirely. He spread his legs and pumps, "Is she tight dude?"

"Like a nun, bro."

Kevin laughed and smirked along with him, his hand sticky with precum. "Laur has the most amazing little waist to go with her big tits."

Reaching inside his own gym shorts, Mark joined him in thinking about his petite girlfriend. Or at least, comparing his girl to his captain's girl. "Not like Tracy's small tits I bet," he said while he rubbed himself, an act that caught Kevin's attention. "I mean, I like 'em, but man you something in that girl!"

"I'd happily blow my load all over Tracy's flat chest, bro." Kevin paused, nine inches sticking up. "I hope you don't mind my saying..."

"All compliments," he laughed. He then pulled his cock completely out.

If Kevin was built like a porn star, Mark was a step under that. Although gym toned as well, Mark did not have Kevin's superior muscle mass, and he was one inch his team captain's junior -- in height and cock size.

Kevin tossed the panties, sticky with precum, over to his teammate. Mark began to have his go with his friend's girlfriend's underwear. Kevin then brazenly went and sat on Mark's bed. "Tell me how'd you fuck Lauren."

"Does she ride you? If not, she's riding me," he declared. "Facing me so I can see those big tits bounce."

Kevin's eyes were fixated on his buddy's cock. "Yeah," he groaned, "Fuck that tanned little gym rat."

As he pictured himself with his teammate's girl, Mark furiously tugged his panties-clad seven inch cock. His own cock proudly being attended to, Kevin lowered himself onto the carpeted ground. "Stroke it dude."

His friend noticed his full erect cock. Pre-juices still leaked out the top. A kneeling Kevin straddled his legs -- one hand power stroking his own nine inches wildly. Mark was surprising not as bothered by Kevin's proximity and positioning at his feet as he should have been. If anything, his mind was still on Lauren.

Kevin grinned, leaning down, "Tell me about her tits." His sticky cock was now on his teammate's leg, humping it. One hand jerking, the other on his friend's hard stomach.

"Fucking big and round," Mark understated.

Kevin moved his hand over his buddy, joining him in guiding it up and down. "We could tit fuck her together..." he suggested. "If you don't mind cock..." His cock leaked precum over his friend's thigh.

Without even displaying any weirdness, Mark continued to fantasize. "Would change things up to have her on the road, that's for sure."

"She could be our little puck bunny," he offered, noting he 'would totally share her.' His hand slipped off Mark's large cock. He climbed onto of his lap so his body so he was practically sitting on the tip as he faced him.

Mark laughed out a grunt, thinking of Lauren whoring herself to them. "Get her in nothing but a pink hockey toque and she'll be a happy gal."

Kevin rubbed the crevice of his manly ass along the eight inch dick. "I'd fuck her if she wore your jersey, bro," he adamantly suggested.

A sexy image of Mark's jersey fitted over Lauren's big tits entered his brain, while his cock neared Kevin's ass hole. "I'd gladly hand it over...a broad in nothing but a hockey shirt? Sign me up!"

Kevin reached under him and slid the head of his cock into his tight, hockey player ass. He grunted, the whole nine inches of his own member jutting out, "Lauren looks so good with cock in her. Your cock."

"Bet she takes it good too," Mark breathed, his cock penetrating the anal shaft.

Kevin bit his lip and knelt down slightly. "She bounces like a good little slut," he explained as he did the same.

"God, and you mentioned that little waist too," he mentioned, remembering Lauren's perfect hips, moving his hand onto her boyfriend's body.

"She's about 105 pounds," he uncomfortably groaned, feeling Mark bottom out, all eight inches of his stud cock. His own cock oozed more precum onto his roommate's abdomen.

Mark continued to grind him, "Bet you just do as you like with her." Kevin was easily double his girl's weight -- and then some. Mark estimated he had ten to fifteen pounds on him as well. All muscle.

Kevin nodded, submitting to a slightly smaller cock. "Anytime I want that little small town puck bunny, I snap my fingers and she comes running," he asserted, wincing again as soon as uttered the last words.

His teammate looked around the bed. "You mean, even in those things?" he said, spotting the underwear that started this whole sequence and thrusting into Kevin's ass some more.

Kevin's cock bobbed obscenely. "Yeah man," he nodded, without even looking at the lacy black panties. "Sometimes I put her in my old boxers...or she wears an outfit for me." Before Mark could picture what kind of dressup she played, Kevin moaned, continuing to find him hot descriptions of his girlfriend. "Should see her in her old gym uniform..."

"Bet it's hot," Mark echoed, continuing to manipulate his captain's ass. The feeling in his cock grew.

"Dirty little puck bunny," moaned the brawny leader. He leaned back and he was fully impaled. "Laur would be so jealous..." Both of their minds and dicks raced, imagining the blonde beauty as they grinded and moaned.

"Lauren...god I'd cum in her so bad..." Mark preluded.

Kevin looked down at his friend. His hand was on his own giant cock now. "Do it. Flood my tight captain ass with cum while you think about that blonde slut that wears these," he says, picking up the underwear and dropping them.

"Fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh!!!" Mark grunted. His whole body tightened. His back arched. His cock was going to explode.

Kevin beat him to it. With an animal like groan, he moaned Lauren's name. "Puuuuuuck Buuuuuuuunnnnny!" Then he fired off a monster spurt onto his friend's chest and face. Mark recoiled back from the blast. He also loudly injected his own hockey cum into his stronger friend's ass.

Kyle collapsed to the ground, tightly clenching his athletic white butt. "Pass them over again for a sec bro" he breathed.

An also heavily panting Mark tossed over Lauren's panties, landing them onto his lap. Kyle then dabbed the head of his cock. His cum marked the lacy fabric. He flipped them up to Mark who did the same. The bed sheets, carpet, and Mark's chest and face...well, they would need the washing machine, some Febreze, and a lot of towels.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers